Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound a bit confused.
I'll give you a do over.
So sound a bit (way) too late in replying.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What would be Buck's take on this bunch?
Buck would say he's stronger and smarter then anyone here, not to mention having more jail time then anyone here also..........

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
don't get me wrong as i agree with you more so than i do some other 'christian' posers here, BUT can a person be born addicted to....say crack if their mother was using during pregnancy?
similarly, can a person possibly be 'born gay'/with a disposition towards uncleaness/homosexuality since sin is hereditary?:)
My friend, you're making some rather harsh statements of late. I was looking to see if you also brought along my old friend Padre Dominic Armando Del Muerte van Helsing with you, all guns blazing absent silver bullets. What has ticked you off so?

In either case, scripturally, it is said that the sins of the foreparents are visited upon the children even to the 3rd and 4th generation. Single parent homes don't help either, although many single do an admirable job raising their child(ren), a mother can't be a better father than a good man and a man cannot be a better mother no matter how hard he tries than a good woman. Children who grow up in single parent homes, gay tolerant homes or homes where a boy isn't scolded for wearing female clothes and underwear and a girl isn't scolded for wearing male clothes and boxers are at risk of experimenting with same sex relations or even becoming gay.

People say gay isn't a choice, but I ask them how so? Homosexuality is the sexual act, wanting intimate relations with or intimately sexual thought towards an individual the same gender. Therefore, if a man or woman decided to suppress these urges or thoughts, then you would not be able to tell, especially if the man doesn't act effeminate or the female act masculine if he or she is gay. It is >more so< a choice no matter how people twist it. It is the same way a man or woman can choose to be celebate.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So sound a bit (way) too late in replying.
At least reply came even though possibly undeserving.

CS.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And what of a rape victim being forced into marriage with her rapist?
Or eating shellfish?
Or eating pork?
Or wearing mixed fabrics?
All those are supposedly equally sinful.
I see that you are going off on a tantrum now, if I thought that you really wanted to know these things for true spiritual edification, I would engage you in the discussions, but you really want to further another useless debate and argument, someone who really wants to know anything for an interest in being saved, you would have different questions going like what steps do you take to be saved, and also your questions would be more Christ related as well.

If you are honest about your queries, then fall on your knees and pray.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not an opinion, you are in fact, by definition, a bigot.
If I say that I just replied to your comment, is that an opinion or a fact? A fact; because I just replied to your comment.
If someone says it gets darker at night, would that be an opinion or a fact?
A fact.
So are you a filthy human being by definition?

filth·y
adj. filth·i·er, filth·i·est
1. Covered or smeared with filth; disgustingly dirty.
2. Obscene; scatological.
3. Vile; nasty: a filthy traitor.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/filthy

Number 1, covered or smeared with Filth.

You would agree anal sex between you and another man would leave Filth on you right?

So to call you a Filthy human being, is not an opinion, it's a Fact right? based on your reasoning?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
They're following the word of god like you never will, according to your bible.
Very idiotic statement sir, how is killing and rioting following the God's Word?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

another thought just came to me:

similar to how gays reserve the right to be overtly effiminate (gay male) or overtly masculine (gay female), a straight male or female reserves the right to be overtly homophobic!;)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
For whatever reason I somehow think you could still make a positive contribution to this thread, but while I say this I wouldn't make a wager on it.
What is your positive contribution? All I see from you is idle theological speculations. You argue over nothingness.

Theology is effete. Studying your bible is not meaningful however deeply you pursue it, and nothing useful has ever come from the practice.

Now that it's been brought to your attention, I'm sure that you'll agree that your theology is useless - unless you can offer us an example of something of value that theology gave man, or that you gave to the thread.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
The bibles confirms you can not trust your feeling!
They can let you down!
Luke is a well educated physician a close associate of Paul. Luke wrote the gospel while Paul was in prison by the Romans about 60AD.
Luke confirms Jesus as the Saviour of the whole world.
That is the Facts!
The Romans also later woke up and realised the diety of Jesus and turned to Jesus as their God.
I find that amazing !!!!!!!!!
The Romans? Heh heh heh

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if you believe Jesus' words, you'll quit casting stones at homosexuals. Either that or we get to plummet you with rocks for that BJ you had ..
<quoted text>
.. what? Iranians still adhere to OT law regarding sexual immorality ..
.. you're being a very naughty little boy ..
You are lying as usual, I do not cast stones at anyone, and when I speak against homosexuality I speak based off of God's Holy Word on the subject, and the sexual immorality laws that you claim the Iranians are following is not in place when you are stoning and killing women, Christ does not condone such behavior in HIS people, they are following a Islamic based procedure, what about the men who commit sexual immorality in that region?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You did fine, is happy lesbo is the joke. Happy Lesbo know so little about the bible, maybe she think because Persia(Iran) in the Bible, Iran have anything at all to do with Christianity. lol.
True, I wish that so many of them had the ability to appreciate what a fool they are making out of themselves when they try to attack these issues.
LuLu Ford

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> True, I wish that so many of them had the ability to appreciate what a fool they are making out of themselves when they try to attack these issues.
I fart up your nose.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
another thought just came to me:
similar to how gays reserve the right to be overtly effiminate (gay male) or overtly masculine (gay female), a straight male or female reserves the right to be overtly homophobic!;)
Just as you reserve the right to be an ignorant creep.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> True, I wish that so many of them had the ability to appreciate what a fool they are making out of themselves when they try to attack these issues.
But they don't have that ability. Reason at some point the discussions with them become repetitive pointless irrelevant and a waste of time. But they write, and the Christians that feel a need to respond, respond.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not an opinion, you are in fact, by definition, a bigot.
If I say that I just replied to your comment, is that an opinion or a fact? A fact; because I just replied to your comment.
If someone says it gets darker at night, would that be an opinion or a fact?
A fact.
Fact: Your response is really poor.
Another fact. You speak opinion because not everyone agrees what you say about me is factual.

Why not ask a question or make a comment that has something to do with the topic? I am not one who favors circular reasoning which you seem to enjoy so thoroughly.

If it makes you happy, I'm a bigot. So, what's your next point then?

CS.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say her post "don't make any sense", instead of her post "don't make no sense"?
Don't two wrongs make a right?
And "does the Iranians"?
So have you added 'school teacher' to your resume along with your "pastorship"?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from the pit of hell. Tell me again when the next bomb goes off who it is. Its not a Christian.
Bro.........they are loaded with them, the devil have supplied them WELL, lol.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. many believers on this thread speak a language we cannot understand ..
.. if you make any claim to truth, knowledge or wonderment, expect anathema. Nobody is allowed to question faith and dissenting voices are ridiculed in an attempt to silence ..
.. clerics have stifled their curiosity and now they follow in their footsteps ..
Howdy HL.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>But they don't have that ability. Reason at some point the discussions with them become repetitive pointless irrelevant and a waste of time. But they write, and the Christians that feel a need to respond, respond.
Exactly, I have already put IANS on my ignore list, and I will shortly stop responding to Lacez, Boooosts tend to post in a much more respectful manner, but the correspondence with has really become the very things that you have described in your post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

540 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual Leader 533,658
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessarily so 722,268
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 6 min WasteWater 3,998
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min WasteWater 257,020
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 172,569
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min RiccardoFire 93,857
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Aura Mytha 224,672
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min ThatOneBand 115,652
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 5 hr rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••