Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#525526 Apr 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
another thought just came to me:
similar to how gays reserve the right to be overtly effiminate (gay male) or overtly masculine (gay female), a straight male or female reserves the right to be overtly homophobic!;)
Just as you reserve the right to be an ignorant creep.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#525527 Apr 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> True, I wish that so many of them had the ability to appreciate what a fool they are making out of themselves when they try to attack these issues.
But they don't have that ability. Reason at some point the discussions with them become repetitive pointless irrelevant and a waste of time. But they write, and the Christians that feel a need to respond, respond.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#525529 Apr 25, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not an opinion, you are in fact, by definition, a bigot.
If I say that I just replied to your comment, is that an opinion or a fact? A fact; because I just replied to your comment.
If someone says it gets darker at night, would that be an opinion or a fact?
A fact.
Fact: Your response is really poor.
Another fact. You speak opinion because not everyone agrees what you say about me is factual.

Why not ask a question or make a comment that has something to do with the topic? I am not one who favors circular reasoning which you seem to enjoy so thoroughly.

If it makes you happy, I'm a bigot. So, what's your next point then?

CS.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#525530 Apr 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say her post "don't make any sense", instead of her post "don't make no sense"?
Don't two wrongs make a right?
And "does the Iranians"?
So have you added 'school teacher' to your resume along with your "pastorship"?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#525531 Apr 25, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from the pit of hell. Tell me again when the next bomb goes off who it is. Its not a Christian.
Bro.........they are loaded with them, the devil have supplied them WELL, lol.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#525533 Apr 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. many believers on this thread speak a language we cannot understand ..
.. if you make any claim to truth, knowledge or wonderment, expect anathema. Nobody is allowed to question faith and dissenting voices are ridiculed in an attempt to silence ..
.. clerics have stifled their curiosity and now they follow in their footsteps ..
Howdy HL.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#525534 Apr 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>But they don't have that ability. Reason at some point the discussions with them become repetitive pointless irrelevant and a waste of time. But they write, and the Christians that feel a need to respond, respond.
Exactly, I have already put IANS on my ignore list, and I will shortly stop responding to Lacez, Boooosts tend to post in a much more respectful manner, but the correspondence with has really become the very things that you have described in your post.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#525536 Apr 25, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
I fart up your nose.
Thanks, and I understand that this is the best that you can do based off of your knowledge and upbringing.(C:
Nick

Australia

#525537 Apr 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
The correct word for the bible is "inauthentic," not "false." The bible is a forgery. It was not written by the deity it describes, which obviously doesn't exist, either. The book describes a perfectly loving, omniscient, omnipotent being that [1] wrote the book, that [2] wants us to know and love him,[3] and that governs our lives.
And yes, I can prove that those are untrue. Do I need to tell you how I know that all three are incorrect? I will if you like. I'll give you clues: the bible is filled with errors, the god fails to manifest itself unambiguously, and horrible things happen to people.
Incidentally, saying that I am also guessing - I had called your faith a guess - even if true, is not really much of a defense for your guesses. You're not affirming your faith based conclusions, but hoping to show that mine are on equally shaky ground.
I suppose your opinions are just that. Your heart and mind truely reject God and cant prove your opinions anyway. You reject that God designed the universe and life perfectly which you choose to be blind to. Your choice I suppose.
Your arguement against the universe stretching or expanding makes no sence. Comparing city intellect to farmers is knit picking. Makes sence why Luke wrote the GOLuke being an intellect.

Your the one on shaky ground. It is a firm ground I stand on with no doubting at all.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#525538 Apr 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. BT42, I never heard you this -blitzkrieg before. All you have left to do is send in the disgruntled henchmen and the berzerkers. LOL
What's wrong old friend? You don't seem the jovial man of late.
CS.
.. does it shock you that BT expressed an opinion instead of following the herd ??..

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#525539 Apr 25, 2013
Babrik wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi lacez are you religious? do you love Jesus? do you believe Jesus?
Nope, not remotely.
I look towards facts and items with evidence to back them up.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#525540 Apr 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound a bit confused.
I'll give you a do over.
So what's with the avatar CS?
Fill me in...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#525541 Apr 25, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing. In the last few days some are doing all they can to dismiss the fact that this was an act of Islamic terrorism and blame religion. I heard today some loon insist that he bring up "fundamental Christians" when talking about Boston. What?! Its the blind leading the blind with some. But I know why some do it. Jesus Himself said it would be so.
Indeed, and we also know from the Lord's words that at this point in time things will get worse before they get better. Peace my friend.

Montreal

#525542 Apr 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
At least reply came even though possibly undeserving.
CS.
You're the intolerant one, not me.

Montreal

#525543 Apr 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I see that you are going off on a tantrum now, if I thought that you really wanted to know these things for true spiritual edification, I would engage you in the discussions, but you really want to further another useless debate and argument, someone who really wants to know anything for an interest in being saved, you would have different questions going like what steps do you take to be saved, and also your questions would be more Christ related as well.
If you are honest about your queries, then fall on your knees and pray.
In other words, you have no reason to harp on homosexuality because everything else is equally sinful.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#525544 Apr 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read up on Nebakanezer. That was what is now known as Iran. He wanted the secrets of the ancients. You will see.
OH......but I do see already my friend.

Montreal

#525546 Apr 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>So are you a filthy human being by definition?
filth·y
adj. filth·i·er, filth·i·est
1. Covered or smeared with filth; disgustingly dirty.
2. Obscene; scatological.
3. Vile; nasty: a filthy traitor.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/filthy
Number 1, covered or smeared with Filth.
You would agree anal sex between you and another man would leave Filth on you right?
So to call you a Filthy human being, is not an opinion, it's a Fact right? based on your reasoning?
During intercourse, yes, one would be filthy by definition.
So would a straight man, for the vagina isn't the cleanest place in the world either.

Do you have a point?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#525548 Apr 25, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
This posts is ironic---do you even use either side of your brain.?
There are mature Men/and women Christians, there are some Christians that just like to jump around you in circles and give you all happy advice.
There are some Christians that like to preach to unbelievers.
There are some that it is your choice--take it or leave it.
There are the serious more confirmed in their convictions, which speaking of your SOUL is sincere for them.
These type of Christians are found in both Men and women.
( I can not stay, just stopped in )
but I am sure you will find out your personal questions, so you will know how to answer. lol
Not sure where you thought you were going with that post, as it didn't address or show you understood what I was posting at all. I wasn't concerned about what a poster was as to a Christian or not. I was jsut trying to confirm what I earlier though I had seen posted, but wasn't sure I remember it correctly, that the poster was female and that they had some serious current health issues.

I don't like to address a man, for example, as a she if it is a man and vice versa. I do relate differently to men and women - perhaps some fault in me of being male.

Yes, I do use both sides of my brain, but have been told I show more right brained thinking than do many men, but I am also a very strong left brained thinker. Perhaps that doesn't make sense, but I can't help that.

Men and women are equal, of course.

If someone has also told us that they are facing a serious illness at the moment I don't want to be making inappropraite comments about they should be spending more time jogging, or some activity that their illness would totally prohibit.

Montreal

#525549 Apr 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Very idiotic statement sir, how is killing and rioting following the God's Word?
Have you ever read your bible?
There's SO MUCH on putting people to death.
Your god's personal favourite way of killing is by stoning, it seems.

I doubt he was telling everyone they should get high.
Phil Gray

Buffalo, NY

#525550 Apr 25, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as you reserve the right to be an ignorant creep.
WTF?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min waaasssuuup 740,551
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Patrick 227,940
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Regina 543,198
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 7 min Always4Fun13 169
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Tim Osman 118,210
does parents like having sex infront of their k... (May '13) 10 min bane786 96
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 14 min Johnsex 901
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min bad bob 173,884
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••