Why Should Jesus Love Me?
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#525610 Apr 25, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
God is love. Creator and sustainer of life and the universe holding everything together, both things seen and unseen.
These please tell, where and how did your god originate?
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#525611 Apr 25, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is God fully human and fully divine!
The only and true Jesus is in the bible.
Again, you are incorrect.
For a deity to impregnate a human the outcome would only result your Jesus as being a demi-god.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#525612 Apr 25, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as you reserve the right to be an ignorant creep.
maybe ignorant creeps should demand the right to have a mass parade on NYC's broadway blvd too - thanks for the idea!:)

please don't be a racist and bigoted ignorantcreepaphobe cuz that's not nice (and if justice prevails, they'll be able to sue your pants off for it):-(

Since: Sep 10

United States

#525613 Apr 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> oH YES..........I don't really read your posts too much if not address tome, but I believe thatr I recall that not too many believe you.
Ha!

I thought your folks here were believers....
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#525614 Apr 25, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Angels having wings, does it matter? This will be revealed when we are before God.
Yes, it certain does matter.
Wings outside the Earth's atmosphere is totally useless.

Did your god promise you the revelation of angelic creatures when you stand before him?
If so, then please, show that in your bible scripture.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#525615 Apr 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
BT?
CATCHER?
IANS?
G_O_D?
.. LAWEST needs a man badge ..
Fellatio.

Gentleman receiving oral sex.

Heard about it, Lawest?
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#525616 Apr 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Amen, and the answer!
LOL
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#525617 Apr 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus taught:Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
Would u like fries with that, Adam?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#525618 Apr 25, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
"Reserves the right"?
What kind of backwards world do you live in?
There are plenty of effeminate males who are straight and plenty of masculine females.
Sure they have a right to be whatever hateful thing they want to be, but that doesn't mean that they're in the right.
Discrimination is not moral.
EXACTALLY!!!

fecessmearing-r-us.net ;)
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#525619 Apr 25, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
The NT is written 50AD to approx 85AD which is completely aceptable. John being the youngest lived longer than the apostles.
What you have stated is a blatant lie.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#525620 Apr 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!
I thought your folks here were believers....
Sure we are, which is why we don't listen to you.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#525621 Apr 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
What is your positive contribution?
I have contributed much positivity since the yom I have enetered into this place. Thought provoking discussions entered into and heated debate, alliances made and people who believe you should be flogged or tossed out made themselves known. All you have done is attempt alienate people with your show of being a hypocritical blowhard. I'm hardly impressed feller. I think you need a new strategy.
All I see from you is idle theological speculations.

You care not for theology or the discussions about it so I wouldn't expect a better comment from you. All you do is act the angry fool. Unnecessary and a waste of thread space.
You argue over nothingness.
You're a malcontent who argues about nothingness. I don't know why I believe so, but you never had to be so stuffy.
Theology is effete.

So why are you on a thread that invites theological discussions?
Studying your bible is not meaningful however deeply you pursue it, and nothing useful has ever come from the practice.
This is simply just your opinion, and a poor opinion at that. However you're entitled to your opinion no matter how abysmal they may be.
Now that it's been brought to your attention, I'm sure that you'll agree that your theology is useless - unless you can offer us an example of something of value that theology gave man, or that you gave to the thread.
I don't need to entertain this. It would be pointless to give you examples that you're only going to judge to be useless anyway. Remember, we have both dried that discussion before and it went nowhere. I won't waste my time with someone who shows himself to be disinterested and has hardened his heart towards any reasoning I or anyone else may put forward. Except the Ruach Ha Kodesh impressed upon your heart that you should receive His word in wisdom, knowledge and understanding, then no matter what any of us do, we would just be wasting our time. There are others who are willing to hear, so you don't have to keep torturing yourself by being here, unless time wasting is a hobby of yours.

CS.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#525622 Apr 25, 2013
>tried<
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#525623 Apr 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Very true Nick, many of us feel that God's supernatural intervention guided what books that he wanted added into the Bible compilation for us to live by, many of these books which were not included are generally referred to as the 'Apocrypha', and tell are some who have said that many errors and contradictions were found in them when comparing them to the legitimate books of the Bible that comprises God's Word.
So what you're saying is that your god waited approximately 350 years after the supposed impregnation of maria to compile the books that he wanted and, strangely enough for fundamentalists, chose the catholic church to do so?
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#525624 Apr 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it seems none of the Christians on this thread have a clue about Gnosticism ..
.. with the discoveries at Nag Hammadi, the biblical story of Jesus has now been distorted by historiography. These gospels are challenging religious historians to rethink Gnosticism along with the traditional account of Christianity ..
.. Evangelical Christians on this thread will attack Gnosticism as dark, heretic writings. They have no option. Misinformation and the concept of heresy are tools to maintain their religious identity and beliefs ..
.. why wasn't Enoch included in the Bible ??..
Ah yes, I've been asking folks for many years why Enoch was not included in the bible.
The only sensible answer I've gotten so far was that god didn't want to...lol
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#525625 Apr 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> The Enoch author touched on information and beliefs that preceded even the OT, which was contrary to the "new" teachings of the "universal church". That of the elite Roman papacy. The very same organization that scoured the empire and Egypt destroying any and all writings and knowledge that might interfere with their complete domination of the minds and persons subjugate to their rule. In that, they "created" their own "truth" and rewrote "history". Probably the greatest abomination of civilization and mankind ever perpetrated in this age...and should be recognized as such.
{{{Spit's out the bad taste}}}
BT42
LOL

ET's were a no-no for the world domination of religions. Could SPECTRE be behind all this?
Let's employ 007 to get to the bottom of this, I say.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#525626 Apr 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It is not a question of the existence of Jesus. There are contemporary records of his birth and parents by non-Romans. It is the story of "Nazareth" that casts any doubt on it...you see, Nazareth did not exist in 6 BC, when he was born...It did not even exist until 70-100 AD. The Nazarenes(which he was one of), however, did.
With that in mind, I have to speculate that what we have been told is not "truth", but a fabrication based on the whim of the Universalist authors or another rewriting of history by their hands.
It's SPECTRE, I tell you. They're behind all this...lol

Good post, sir/madam.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#525627 Apr 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
CS theology is to worship his own imaginary earthly man with hebrew name
yehoshuah
also his theolgy,and ideology is based on man worship and bambling his imaginry church doctrines?
there is many around cyber space and life such false prophets,and spiritual idiots
Her sir Shrink. I see you want us to go back down the same bitter road again. Almost everything you said here is false, but I never expected better from you anyway. Worse even, trying to aid the atheist malcontent hypocrite IANS against me is an all time low, even for the likes of you. I suppose Mr. Shrink, show me your company and I tell you who you are. Remember, even you can learn something too, and that is not beyond hope.

It would be useful right about if you could finally display some common sense. The village idiot act is wearing thin. At one point, even I was feeling sorry for the whooping you were taking. Now it is time to search the sewers for your broken moral compass my unworthy friend, for at least if you had one, you could invite compassion towards you somehow.

Counter_Strike.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#525629 Apr 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Still no specifics eh? <quoted text>This writing of yours is filled with [your] doubt about who the bible says about who Jesus Christ is or what Jesus did.
Them [your] doubts. That [your] reasoning to feed [your] doubt and rejection of Jesus Christ.
Thanks for the writings, but your reasoning, and your doubt, for why [you] don't believe and why [you] reject as I see it, is [your] situation and [your] reality.
That irrelevant and pointless, to [me]. It always comes back, to [you].
I wish I was there to see him turn water into wine. I'd hire him immediately.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#525630 Apr 25, 2013
Adam wrote:
Poor HL doesn´t understand the teaching of Christ and the message of the bible. What we hear from her and her friends is shit after shit.
The bible Jesus never called himself the 'christ'.
Perhaps maybe you and your friends are the ones that are doing the doo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min justthefacts 981,410
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 673,408
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 26 min Lonestar 104,828
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 52 min East Coast Larry 2
News Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 54 min Mojo Hojo 1,562
News Continue reading O'Reilly wig comment just the ... 1 hr slick willie expl... 3
Well.......now I KNOW I won't buy with Amazon.com 3 hr Pizza Delivery 2
More from around the web