“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#525514 Apr 25, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And what of a rape victim being forced into marriage with her rapist?
Or eating shellfish?
Or eating pork?
Or wearing mixed fabrics?
All those are supposedly equally sinful.
I see that you are going off on a tantrum now, if I thought that you really wanted to know these things for true spiritual edification, I would engage you in the discussions, but you really want to further another useless debate and argument, someone who really wants to know anything for an interest in being saved, you would have different questions going like what steps do you take to be saved, and also your questions would be more Christ related as well.

If you are honest about your queries, then fall on your knees and pray.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#525515 Apr 25, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not an opinion, you are in fact, by definition, a bigot.
If I say that I just replied to your comment, is that an opinion or a fact? A fact; because I just replied to your comment.
If someone says it gets darker at night, would that be an opinion or a fact?
A fact.
So are you a filthy human being by definition?

filth·y
adj. filth·i·er, filth·i·est
1. Covered or smeared with filth; disgustingly dirty.
2. Obscene; scatological.
3. Vile; nasty: a filthy traitor.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/filthy

Number 1, covered or smeared with Filth.

You would agree anal sex between you and another man would leave Filth on you right?

So to call you a Filthy human being, is not an opinion, it's a Fact right? based on your reasoning?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#525516 Apr 25, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
They're following the word of god like you never will, according to your bible.
Very idiotic statement sir, how is killing and rioting following the God's Word?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#525517 Apr 25, 2013
another thought just came to me:

similar to how gays reserve the right to be overtly effiminate (gay male) or overtly masculine (gay female), a straight male or female reserves the right to be overtly homophobic!;)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#525518 Apr 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
For whatever reason I somehow think you could still make a positive contribution to this thread, but while I say this I wouldn't make a wager on it.
What is your positive contribution? All I see from you is idle theological speculations. You argue over nothingness.

Theology is effete. Studying your bible is not meaningful however deeply you pursue it, and nothing useful has ever come from the practice.

Now that it's been brought to your attention, I'm sure that you'll agree that your theology is useless - unless you can offer us an example of something of value that theology gave man, or that you gave to the thread.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#525519 Apr 25, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
The bibles confirms you can not trust your feeling!
They can let you down!
Luke is a well educated physician a close associate of Paul. Luke wrote the gospel while Paul was in prison by the Romans about 60AD.
Luke confirms Jesus as the Saviour of the whole world.
That is the Facts!
The Romans also later woke up and realised the diety of Jesus and turned to Jesus as their God.
I find that amazing !!!!!!!!!
The Romans? Heh heh heh

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#525521 Apr 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if you believe Jesus' words, you'll quit casting stones at homosexuals. Either that or we get to plummet you with rocks for that BJ you had ..
<quoted text>
.. what? Iranians still adhere to OT law regarding sexual immorality ..
.. you're being a very naughty little boy ..
You are lying as usual, I do not cast stones at anyone, and when I speak against homosexuality I speak based off of God's Holy Word on the subject, and the sexual immorality laws that you claim the Iranians are following is not in place when you are stoning and killing women, Christ does not condone such behavior in HIS people, they are following a Islamic based procedure, what about the men who commit sexual immorality in that region?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#525523 Apr 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You did fine, is happy lesbo is the joke. Happy Lesbo know so little about the bible, maybe she think because Persia(Iran) in the Bible, Iran have anything at all to do with Christianity. lol.
True, I wish that so many of them had the ability to appreciate what a fool they are making out of themselves when they try to attack these issues.
LuLu Ford

Buffalo, NY

#525525 Apr 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> True, I wish that so many of them had the ability to appreciate what a fool they are making out of themselves when they try to attack these issues.
I fart up your nose.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#525526 Apr 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
another thought just came to me:
similar to how gays reserve the right to be overtly effiminate (gay male) or overtly masculine (gay female), a straight male or female reserves the right to be overtly homophobic!;)
Just as you reserve the right to be an ignorant creep.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#525527 Apr 25, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> True, I wish that so many of them had the ability to appreciate what a fool they are making out of themselves when they try to attack these issues.
But they don't have that ability. Reason at some point the discussions with them become repetitive pointless irrelevant and a waste of time. But they write, and the Christians that feel a need to respond, respond.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#525529 Apr 25, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not an opinion, you are in fact, by definition, a bigot.
If I say that I just replied to your comment, is that an opinion or a fact? A fact; because I just replied to your comment.
If someone says it gets darker at night, would that be an opinion or a fact?
A fact.
Fact: Your response is really poor.
Another fact. You speak opinion because not everyone agrees what you say about me is factual.

Why not ask a question or make a comment that has something to do with the topic? I am not one who favors circular reasoning which you seem to enjoy so thoroughly.

If it makes you happy, I'm a bigot. So, what's your next point then?

CS.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#525530 Apr 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say her post "don't make any sense", instead of her post "don't make no sense"?
Don't two wrongs make a right?
And "does the Iranians"?
So have you added 'school teacher' to your resume along with your "pastorship"?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#525531 Apr 25, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from the pit of hell. Tell me again when the next bomb goes off who it is. Its not a Christian.
Bro.........they are loaded with them, the devil have supplied them WELL, lol.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#525533 Apr 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. many believers on this thread speak a language we cannot understand ..
.. if you make any claim to truth, knowledge or wonderment, expect anathema. Nobody is allowed to question faith and dissenting voices are ridiculed in an attempt to silence ..
.. clerics have stifled their curiosity and now they follow in their footsteps ..
Howdy HL.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#525534 Apr 25, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>But they don't have that ability. Reason at some point the discussions with them become repetitive pointless irrelevant and a waste of time. But they write, and the Christians that feel a need to respond, respond.
Exactly, I have already put IANS on my ignore list, and I will shortly stop responding to Lacez, Boooosts tend to post in a much more respectful manner, but the correspondence with has really become the very things that you have described in your post.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#525536 Apr 25, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
I fart up your nose.
Thanks, and I understand that this is the best that you can do based off of your knowledge and upbringing.(C:
Nick

Australia

#525537 Apr 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
The correct word for the bible is "inauthentic," not "false." The bible is a forgery. It was not written by the deity it describes, which obviously doesn't exist, either. The book describes a perfectly loving, omniscient, omnipotent being that [1] wrote the book, that [2] wants us to know and love him,[3] and that governs our lives.
And yes, I can prove that those are untrue. Do I need to tell you how I know that all three are incorrect? I will if you like. I'll give you clues: the bible is filled with errors, the god fails to manifest itself unambiguously, and horrible things happen to people.
Incidentally, saying that I am also guessing - I had called your faith a guess - even if true, is not really much of a defense for your guesses. You're not affirming your faith based conclusions, but hoping to show that mine are on equally shaky ground.
I suppose your opinions are just that. Your heart and mind truely reject God and cant prove your opinions anyway. You reject that God designed the universe and life perfectly which you choose to be blind to. Your choice I suppose.
Your arguement against the universe stretching or expanding makes no sence. Comparing city intellect to farmers is knit picking. Makes sence why Luke wrote the GOLuke being an intellect.

Your the one on shaky ground. It is a firm ground I stand on with no doubting at all.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#525538 Apr 25, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. BT42, I never heard you this -blitzkrieg before. All you have left to do is send in the disgruntled henchmen and the berzerkers. LOL
What's wrong old friend? You don't seem the jovial man of late.
CS.
.. does it shock you that BT expressed an opinion instead of following the herd ??..

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#525539 Apr 25, 2013
Babrik wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi lacez are you religious? do you love Jesus? do you believe Jesus?
Nope, not remotely.
I look towards facts and items with evidence to back them up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min It aint necessari... 838,929
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 13 min DXL 4,444
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min hojo 590,306
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 40 min RiccardoFire 99,994
searching for lesbian partner... 1 hr het4u 1
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 2 hr Alix 254
China sends armed officers to Nepal for relief ops 2 hr Kid_Tomorrow 7
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr swedenforever 176,949
More from around the web