Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Rosa Winkel

Byron Bay, Australia

#525409 Apr 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rosa! Haven't seen you for a bit, how's it going?
<3
Cheers matey! All good, thanks.
:-)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#525410 Apr 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims worship only the creator.
Abraham, Ishmael are merely human famly lines. Respected, not worshipped.
They also respect Jesus as a prophet and future Messiah.
Could'a fooled me, from what I've seen in the last 50 years or so.
I am astounded at how so many people are so ignorant about their own religion and it's teachings...and of it's history...or why and how these things even came about.

Location hidden

#525413 Apr 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans lie.
The more at stake, the more they lie.
I realize that. I appreciate your attempts at explanation of my queries.
However, I have worked hard to understand my place in the ALL, and I will NOT be denied it by anyone or anything, so long as I know it to be just and deserving.
It is what it is.

Location hidden

#525414 Apr 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps is not fact
But your posts are sights of doubt?
you not suppose to force your superiorities before public topic,
It signify your fear, ignorance and proud
GOD IS ENEMY OF PROUD SELF GLORY PEOPLE.
also your perhaps soesn't convince those who are bright and smarter?
many things I don't like,but never expose this to the public about my own like or not like?
never forget Jesus Words
EVERY PLANT,WHICH MY HEAVENLY FATHER HATH NO PLANTED,SHALL BE ROOTED
have nice evening
No sir. I have little or no doubts.
Neither do I wish to defame you or others. I do want the true facts.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#525415 Apr 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Could'a fooled me, from what I've seen in the last 50 years or so.
I am astounded at how so many people are so ignorant about their own religion and it's teachings...and of it's history...or why and how these things even came about.
Never fault the students for the errors of their teachers.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#525416 Apr 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that. I appreciate your attempts at explanation of my queries.
However, I have worked hard to understand my place in the ALL, and I will NOT be denied it by anyone or anything, so long as I know it to be just and deserving.
It is what it is.
My goal as a teacher is for my students is for them to teach themselves.

Location hidden

#525417 Apr 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
My goal as a teacher is for my students is for them to teach themselves.
If you have instilled the need for finding truth and actuality in any of them, you have done your job. They will take care of the rest.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#525418 Apr 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> If you have instilled the need for finding truth and actuality in any of them, you have done your job. They will take care of the rest.
Thanks. That is my goal.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#525419 Apr 24, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a few of us Aussies here now.
Bless our diggers!
there are indeed :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#525420 Apr 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I am a "Pandora's Box". LOL!
I love you but we'er strangers when we meet!
Pandor's box quite a combination is that as that like buck owens I got a tiger by the tail.lol just playin.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#525421 Apr 24, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
More lies from the pit of hell. Tell me again when the next bomb goes off who it is. Its not a Christian.
It was in the Ireland, in American abortion clinics, and in Oklahoma City. And it was Christians that carpet bombed Vietnam and Iraq. But none of that counts, right?

Fennario

#525422 Apr 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Me, me, me, you towelhead you. Wait. That was another joke.
That was a pretty good joke, too.

The Palin joke is the one that miffed Buck Crick for over a year. You remember that one, don't you?

Of course, he was also seeing double for months after one of us called the story of the virgin from Nazareth a rape report.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#525423 Apr 25, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Stop your whining,child of Beelzebub.
I feel sorry for you man.

Fennario

#525424 Apr 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
I never said "Persians" were Abes' descendants.
I thought that we all descended from Abes. Maybe I'm confusing traditions: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1040/546252526...

"I viewed my fellow man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen Abe."
- Desmond Morris, author of The Naked Abe

"Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty Abe."

Fennario

#525425 Apr 25, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
if some have their way this nation may one day be under sharia law. Last year a judge in this state (Fl) spoke out in support of it.
And if others had their way, you'd be a Christian theocracy again.

"North Carolina State Legislator seeks to establish official state religion" http://www.examiner.com/article/north-carolin...

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#525426 Apr 25, 2013
Excerpt;
micah wrote:
As I recall, Sartre takes atheism for granted, and claims that man is condemned to freedom from all authority.
For one thing, I am not an atheist. I also live by a strict set of ethics.
I like to allow for all the possibilities that may lie within the bundle of knowledge that is not as yet available to mankind.
To my knowledge, there is no known God at this point in time. None of the gods that have been presented to mankind to date are authentic, in my mind.
There may be a force, an entity, that may come to light some day, that has played a role in our being here and the creation of all we know.
With regard to the who, what, where, when and why of any supreme being that may exist, I haven't the faintest idea of what those answers might be. Any supreme being, any God, would be beyond the capacity of a human mind to describe or characterize.
I am comfortable with the reality that I cannot tell you who or what God is. If a man could simply describe a God and say what that God thinks, what that God wants, what angers that God, what that God may do in the future, etc., etc., then that entity would not be a God, in my mind. A God is beyond the conception of a human mind. A God would be the ultimate unknown factor.
Some of the most revealing failures in man's attempt to create the God of Christianity are the strong similarities to a human, including many of the worst characteristics of the human psyche.
A God will have no need to be jealous or vindictive. A God would not need to ask or insist that humans worship him. A God would have no need to be angry at petty human lifeforms.
If a God chose to commune with the human species, the message would be clear and concise, delivered in a universal language and manner that was easily understood by all peoples worldwide, without the need for human interpretation and rendering, and any text for the benefit of posterity would be free from confusion or doubt. A God could speak with clarity at all levels.
A true God could achieve these things, and many others, with little effort.
I am convinced that if and when that force or entity is revealed to mankind, that it will in NO WAY correspond to what the Christians and others today call "GOD".
What is meant and referred to by todays Christians when they use the word "GOD" is without doubt a myth based character, a legend, and nothing more.
There is abundant evidence that shows that Jesus Christ and God are merely figments of man's imagination.
Man created God in man's image, and, sadly, endowed their God with some of mankinds worst traits. I prefer to have no God rather than worship and believe in a fabrication, a myth.
Go in Peace and Joy and
in the Light of Knowledge
micah
worthy of a reprint ...

Fennario

#525427 Apr 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to get her to have cybersex with you ?
No, Dunce. I'm a married man. My relationship with Juice is innocent and wholesome.

You've been cyber-cuckolded, haven't you?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#525428 Apr 25, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Dunce. I'm a married man. My relationship with Juice is innocent and wholesome.
You've been cyber-cuckolded, haven't you?
What a hoot.

I had to look that up.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#525429 Apr 25, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>I feel sorry for you man.
It's an ugly existence, for sure.

Fennario

#525430 Apr 25, 2013
Nick wrote:
Your arguement to prove God is already in display when we look at all creation.
How does the universe indicate that it was created by a god, or by your god in particular? It doesn't.
Nick wrote:
If that isnt enough then we have history and science that prove God's existance.
Science has made the concept of a god superfluous. History proves that men make up gods and religions.
Nick wrote:
Then you have the other side that try to prove God doesnt exist
Your god can be ruled out. But gods in general cannot, and there is no value in ruling them out. Skeptics don't need proof, and faith based thinkers don't care about it.
Nick wrote:
but their theories don't completely add up since there theories are based on assumptions!!
Even if true, that should be plenty for you, as assumptions are good enough for faith based thinkers.
Nick wrote:
If you really are seeking truth start to know Jesus better since He is alive
This is what I was referring to: assumptions are plenty for the religious. You choose to assume that the science is wrong and the theology correct, then criticize assumption.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min Clearwater 18,133
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Robert F 684,020
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 44 min Aerobatty 983,396
harthside COOKIES 1 hr i was there 1
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 4 hr Mikeylikesit 29
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 6 hr Jimjim3100 21
Testing. 8 hr ImPeach 3
More from around the web