Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#525217 Apr 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah. Those energies affect us too. Just part of the big picher.
Hi Captian;

Would like to share something with you.Going back to Egypt and the conversation cause and effect.Return to the scene and read the tempterature that structure holds.Com pare the outside tempts.Much like temps of kansas I wrote you of or what I showed you at folsom.
Multiply energies so to speak.Then give me your opinion.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#525218 Apr 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> You are lying again, I never said tha everything "before Jesus is moot", and I have posted you scripture showing you the Words condemnation of homosexuality, and you have not answered my question when I asked you, are we to still kill Bulls, rams, goats etc. today to offer up as atonements for our sins?
.. according to the OT, any sexual pleasure outside of marriage is so immoral, so evil and so forbidden that it warrants an excruciatingly painful death by stoning. Isn't this a bit over the top for enjoying a BJ ??..

.. but, hey, according to your logic, God ordered it, Jesus didn't rescind it, so, let's round up all those sinful heathens, bury them up to their neck in dirt and cast stones on them until they're pushing up daisies. Only then can they enter the Kingdom of Heaven ..

.. no !!, wait a minute !!, I nearly forgot !! The religious nut-cases in Iran are still doing that. Does that mean they're the only true believers ??..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#525219 Apr 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Whether you believe in a God, or not, is irrelevant and pointless to anyone, except you.
Good point, Derp - words for you to live by.
trifecta1 wrote:
There are more writings about Jesus than many historical people.
There are more writings about Harry Potter than about most historical people.

You effed that up, Wyatt Derp.
trifecta1 wrote:
Asked you many times to be specific about those parts of the bible that information have ruled out or where the bible have been [proven] false, and yet you can't be specific, why is that?
Alcoholic blackouts, Derp? We've all given you many examples. You ignore the science.

The resurrection stuff is obviously wrong. So is the creation myth.

And the flood myth.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Science isn't for you.

Now go pray.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#525220 Apr 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening Lupy.
Hi Law :-)

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#525221 Apr 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you Irrira, the scriptures are always comforting, but I am alright as the Lord God soothes and calms my soul, again goodnight my friend.(C:
I know Lawest, I know... it is just my way of saying I care.
It is 6am Thurs now, and after a beautiful full lit sky all night, it is still not daylight, the birds have not woken, while it is very still. Make me think of “Be still and know that I am God” Psalm 46:10

Sometimes I do not understand why even some Christians convey a degree of non belief – or is it lack of understanding – that we can and do see as Jesus said 'the kingdom of God, and do speak with the knowledge contained therein. Why it it thought of as a separate thing?
Luke 17
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

So many use Biblical text, even those of Jesus to suite interpretation of, and yet to understand them as a child, they are literal! Applicable in every sense of the word.
God Bless and trust you caught up with some rest.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#525222 Apr 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
It talked when I played it here.Thanks
God bless.
Pw the avatar is of a mountain that is
near where I live it is at Gallup,NM.
Throught you might find it interesting.
LoL What did it say?

"Gallup is known as the "Heart of Indian Country" because it is in the middle of many Native American reservations and home to many tribes}"
"The rugged terrain surrounding Gallup was popular with Hollywood filmmakers during the 1940s and 1950s for the on-location shooting of Westerns."
"Gallup is sometimes called the "Indian Capital of the World", for its location in the heart of Native American lands, and the presence of Navajo, Zuni, Hopi and other tribes. One-third of the city's population has Native American roots. Gallup's nickname references the huge impact of the Native American cultures found in and around Gallup."
Excerpts from wiki...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallup,_New_Mexi...
Thank you lil sister... I do!

LuvU2 and God Bless

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#525223 Apr 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. according to the OT, any sexual pleasure outside of marriage is so immoral, so evil and so forbidden that it warrants an excruciatingly painful death by stoning. Isn't this a bit over the top for enjoying a BJ ??..
.. but, hey, according to your logic, God ordered it, Jesus didn't rescind it, so, let's round up all those sinful heathens, bury them up to their neck in dirt and cast stones on them until they're pushing up daisies. Only then can they enter the Kingdom of Heaven ..
.. no !!, wait a minute !!, I nearly forgot !! The religious nut-cases in Iran are still doing that. Does that mean they're the only true believers ??..
Yes when that same God came along in the flesh and blood body of his son, he did rescind it by stopping the a crowd from stoning a woman to death who was caught in the act of fornication, remember this scripture?.........

John 8:7
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#525224 Apr 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sis, close what?
<3
Hey LuLu
An expression of mine, meaning close up pc, or... say g'night?
<3
Now it's good morning!
(((*()*)))
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful sweetheart <3
She certainly was an inspiration with a very sweet heart. So many handicapped folk really put other whole bodies folk to shame with their no ego approach to life.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#525225 Apr 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Also to add that your post don't make any sense, what does the Iranians have to do with God's Word when they are more or less radical muslims?!

Fennario

#525226 Apr 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Have you considered that Christians are slowing down or stopping all together their responses to you and your other secular humanist friends, because you all have gotten boring and irrlevant, it's repetitive, pointless, and a waste of time?
Have you considered that your responses are of no value? What have you ever posted worth reading? The Sam Parnia stuff was interesting to rebut. That would be it. The rest of your posts to me are all the same - something about a being a slave to religion.

You could shun me completely, and I would still comment on your posts with no loss whatsoever to me.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#525227 Apr 24, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an excellent question people can't answer and avoid to answer.
The seed is life ready to sprout in perfect conditions from soil to weather to sun to water to hydrogen to oxygen, etc.
God is amazing to be so mindful of all the different plant life He created.
It felt like I was reading something I wrote once the way you mentioned the seed's progress here.
It always amazes me also how the life giving force is so strong and true, that even a fine blade of grass does not bend in the soil while reaching for the light. God of all Creation can in truth never be denied or replicated without man using any of the already created given props to even try. eg. the light or proper conditions. To begin to even count what God is mindful of ?
 “What is man, that thou art mindful of him...”? Psalm 8:4
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your comments. The gate is never closed. There is hope to repent and know truth about Jesus the giver of life and the free gift for all who turn to Him and recieve Him so He can come into our lives.
His Peace.
Hope will always be a word of faith my friend, and 'the gate that never closes' is found in God's kingdom. I am pleased to meet you too Nick from down under! My time is spent 50 /50 here. I mean Oz... We are all new to this toxix land too sometimes, and this was the first thread I visited.
Sharing is a good thing. God Bless.

Fennario

#525228 Apr 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Mate! Good luck!
Thanks, Juice, I will.

But I'm married, so it doesn't really take much luck any more.

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

#525229 Apr 24, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Good learnin' don't ever come easy, friend.
Thanks! Have a great day Hip!!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#525230 Apr 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Captian;
Would like to share something with you.Going back to Egypt and the conversation cause and effect.Return to the scene and read the tempterature that structure holds.Com pare the outside tempts.Much like temps of kansas I wrote you of or what I showed you at folsom.
Multiply energies so to speak.Then give me your opinion.
Which structure(s) or points LW.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#525231 Apr 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>It is perhaps the oldest MMRPG in history.
Ooh, good one!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#525232 Apr 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Juice, I will.
But I'm married, so it doesn't really take much luck any more.
I was not talking to you. Or was I?

<lol>

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#525233 Apr 24, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Ever hear of these folks? They work very hard for the word and to get it into the hands of many people.
http://www.wycliffe.org/
Thanx Chris. I knew a great man who worked in translating the whole of the NT, and some of the OT, among other things like gospel songs. All voluntary too...

Fennario

#525234 Apr 24, 2013
boooots wrote:
The Bible is "God's Word" because the Bible tells us that it is God's Word and since God wrote it or inspired it, He should know. How do we know this? Because God told us? How do we know God exists? Because God said in His Word that He does. A continuous circle which goes nowhere.
Have you seen it depicted graphically?
http://www.wayofthemind.org/wp-content/upload...

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#525235 Apr 24, 2013
I will Say, The Archangels have been preparing my body for the entrance of the capacity of a being such as Jesus. Only it will be his older brother. The Soul of Jesus is Divided into 3 Spirits and these the spirits divide into all the reflections of the entirety of humanity.

As the older brother of Jesus and the Oldest SOn of God I come here to Earth in June to die. No Longer does God need to see his sons Destroy the planet. We should all know that Soon After The Coming with be a New COming and this will be of the Daughter of God and her ability will be no different than Jesus only here physical appearance will be female showing that once evolved to a certain state of spiritual illumination Male and Female does not make a difference. A male or a female does not exist in the realm of the spirit. It only exists in the realm of the Realm of the body as the means for procreation. On a spiritual level this is different as procreation of the soul happens such as cellular division and all comes from one and needs not be transformed but only duplicated.

A time will come when even that cellular division of duplicating the same model for the human spirit into different humans to form billions of cells to interact among each other allowing the entity of the human collective consciousness to live out it's life... as I say a time will come for even that to end and in the division a ripple among the DNA of the soul will birth a spirit and that time is near. Maybe it is human evolution, maybe it is human destruction... I believe that is for humans to decide in how apt they maintain the environment for the evolved soul to flourish in replicating it's spirits among.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#525236 Apr 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes when that same God came along in the flesh and blood body of his son, he did rescind it by stopping the a crowd from stoning a woman to death who was caught in the act of fornication, remember this scripture?.........
John 8:7
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
The Jesus! walks up as the crowd begins to stone the harlot. He walks to the center, and the crowd hushes as he kneels down and begins to write in the sand. He stands, pointing at the writing in the sand, and says; "Let he who is among you without sin cast the first stone"

From deep in the crowd a stone comes flying, and hits the harlot square in the head. The crowd groans and parts, revealing the culprit, a woman, who stands defiant and proud... and the the Jesus! shouts...

" I'll be a sonofabitch, mom, go home! "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 673,351
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Clearwater 104,778
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Clearwater 981,356
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 45 min ChromiuMan 6,190
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,626
Well.......now I KNOW I won't buy with Amazon.com 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Orlando Hair MD (Nov '13) 5 hr Garry K 7
More from around the web