*Luv *Lu :-)

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#524977 Apr 24, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Lu !
No worries Nick! I grew up in Sydney, Bondi & Nth Rocks mostly, I'm in Brissy now, I agree with Serah, great to have another Aussie about :-)

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#524978 Apr 24, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
How very true.
Hey Rosa! Haven't seen you for a bit, how's it going?

<3

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#524979 Apr 24, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL~ uhm thanks?
Don't do it.....She has asked every female poster on here...

I know I'll hide behind the door and when she shows up with her "Scarves" we can overpower her (because here on Topix we have super powers)...and tie her up with them and tie one around her mouth....Then we will call C1 or Alice to let them know we have her in custody...(Man...I have watched too much "24" on Netflix lately)

LOL.....

Just kidding HL.....

((*l-))

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#524980 Apr 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Jesus = LOVE
As do ALL of us.
Psalm 82:1
<The Most High> GOD presides in the great assembly;
HE gives judgement among the "gods".
*Luv *Lu :-)
Morning sweetie.....

LOVE U 2......

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#524981 Apr 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Doc;
Give you some news from out here.Sanda labortories out here built a bomb like what was used in Boston and set it off in the desert for CNN news to film.However did not tell how to build one in the news piece that was filmed here.Also has been announced the los Alamos laboratories have added a compound to the manure used for blowing up things that will prevent it from blowing up anything.
All the came across my local news channel this evening throught you find this interesting.Hope you well and happy.God bless.
I heard the two Brothers found a site on the Internet called "How to Build a Bomb ...In the kitchen of your Mom".....

SAD....huh?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#524982 Apr 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... you could've used someone better than Green Lantern ;p
True....He is a DUD...He should ask you....YOU know the SUPERHEROES.......

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#524983 Apr 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No disrespect, but sometimes I can't help thinking you may be putting us on.
Nope....I've known her for a few years...and she is just the way she post's......I know her off line also.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#524984 Apr 24, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Spent a few days at Letchworth State Park and have also stayed at Allegany State Park and skied at Holiday Valley near there for several years with my previous partner, and my current wife also accompanied me to ski in the next 3 years, but she does not ski Something to do with being born in the tropics, although I only started in 2003. Took a bus trip from Bethlehem Penn to NYC for one day in the fall of 2005. Only trip to there. I guess we were close neighbors if you lived in western NY after 1994 as that is when I moved to the Niagara area.
Deb is a good person (and Fun).....I think you would like her.

You've traveled alot haven't you Booooots?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#524985 Apr 24, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from Sydney. Im looking forward reading peoples comments and yours!
Nice to meet you Nick from Australia.....Peace Warrior (Irrira) lives in Australia....So does Serah...and LupyLu....

Welcome

And as Lupy and Serah says...."Cheers....Big Ears"

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#524986 Apr 24, 2013
B
U
H
B
Y
E

Have a Great Day!!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#524988 Apr 24, 2013
boooots wrote:
One thing that has definitely been proved by man is that man did not one day just suddenly appear in the flesh as we are today in the Garden of Eden. Man's history is known back long before any man who would resemble Adam was ever on this earth.
Expert in all Things wrote:
What was the date of this discovery and what lab was this done at? I am curious as to how this was observed, quantified, tested and repeated.
You're a Christian right? If so, you're not curious about human evolution.

Concerning the above, you make decisions by faith, so evidence is irrelevant to you when it contradicts your faith, right?. Do what you are accustomed to doing: guess. There's your research.

Or go pray on it.

Sorry, dude, but if you're a faith based thinker, your opinions about science are of no interest. You don't get to invoke the science that you reject for theological reasons to debunk other that science you reject for theological reasons.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#524989 Apr 24, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to hear. Looks like people are learning fast that there is only one way to go on that issue, and remain credible in the world.
I suspect a lot of Americans are embarrassed that the sparsely populated but more progressive country that shares over 5000 miles of border with them has several years ago pass gay marriages in the whole country.
There are quite a few of them.
Yesterday I sent the link to a couple of American friends and a handful actually said almost the same thing. Along the lines of "And people wonder why I say 'I'm sorry for being American'."

Fennario

#524990 Apr 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
There is only mathematics behind string theory.
Just pen on paper....Like the Bible.
Wrong, Dunce.

For starters, the hypothesis is used to explain observable phenomena, which constrains it to postulating only certain numbers of dimensions. There is no 117 dimension string theory. If the hypothesis were , you could have one.

Your useless bible probably also contains some rudimentary science suggested by observation. The Tower of Babel hypothesis intends to account for the diversity of languages observed, and the flood hypothesis attempts to explain the occurrence of seashells on mountaintops. So even these are more than just pen to paper

Second, there is now empirical support for the hypothesis:

"Physical reality of string theory demonstrated"
http://phys.org/news166097923.html

"First evidence for string theory at the Large Hadron Collider"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/life-and-ph...

Now go pray.

==========

I hope that you are well pleased with this new arrangement we have. You should be. You avoided every opportunity to make it better. Now, it's pretty much set in stone. As you know, the guaranteed offer of acceptance of your begging me for my forgiveness has expired- probably for good. Now, if you beg, you may be rejected. In fact, it is likely. Presently, my inclination would be to snub you.

Your reward will be these kinds of posts for an indefinite period. I reserve the right to become bored by you and stop. although I don't see that happening any time soon.

I realize that you were miffed when you thought that I called Juice a thief. And I realize that you don't like me or my personality. Those are your prerogative.

But how you choose to express them is my business, too. When you chose to make it personal about me, it became personal about you, too. I hope that you consider that a fair trade, because it's the one you made, and you're stuck with it now.

Besides, you're a Golden Rule kind of guy, right? Weren't you begging to be treated as you treat others? It's my pleasure to oblige you. Literally. This is fun for me - delivering a righteous comeuppance to a piece of crap that can't control his mouth.

Idiot.

Fennario

#524991 Apr 24, 2013
"If the hypothesis were , you could have one."

should read

"If the hypothesis were NOT CONSTRAINED BY OBSERVED PHENOMENA, you could have one. "

Fennario

#524992 Apr 24, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
You comparing yourself to Patton now? I thought calling yourself god was bad.
G_O_D wrote:
Just can't be civil, can you.
LOL.

Hypocrite.

You forgot to call him a bully.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#524993 Apr 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You're a Christian right? If so, you're not curious about human evolution.
Concerning the above, you make decisions by faith, so evidence is irrelevant to you when it contradicts your faith, right?. Do what you are accustomed to doing: guess. There's your research.
Or go pray on it.
Sorry, dude, but if you're a faith based thinker, your opinions about science are of no interest. You don't get to invoke the science that you reject for theological reasons to debunk other that science you reject for theological reasons.
Well said.
Nick is Greek

Australia

#524994 Apr 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries Nick! I grew up in Sydney, Bondi & Nth Rocks mostly, I'm in Brissy now, I agree with Serah, great to have another Aussie about :-)
This topix is all new for me and its good to know that there are a few Aussie's here!

Fennario

#524995 Apr 24, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry trifecta1, but regarding Canada that is a false statement, because Christianity has rapidly declined here in my lifetime.
There is no reason to think that he cares, or that he won't repeat the misinformation. None at all. He's a faith based thinker. He chooses reality,and that's what he believes despite contradictory evidence such as your eye witness report. Such reports are are only of value when given third hand about miracles that allegedly occurred millennia ago, or anything else already accepted on faith, but powerless to contradict what is believed by faith.

Nothing penetrates faith - not reason, evidence nor proof.

Incidentally, this has been explained to him already. These were the data he referenced: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_popula...

Top Religious Denominations in Canada
2001 1991 % change

Number -%- Number -%
Total Population - 29.6M - 26.9M - up 9.8%
Christian - 22.9M / 77% of total - 22.5M / 83%- up 1.5%

Assuming that this is difficult to read, I'll summarize: what it shows is that the number of Canadian Christians increased from 22.5 million to 22.9 million between 1991 and 2001, an increase of 1.5% in absolute numbers.

But that it is dishonest to look at that in isolation. During that same period, Canada's population increased 9.8%, and the number identifying as Christians fell from 83% to 77%. Obviously, Christianity is fading in Canada, too.

But that is irrelevant to faith. Faith chooses what it wishes to believe, and the thinking is done. He will likely argue this point again in exactly the same way at the next opportunity.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#524996 Apr 24, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here Serah same here --- makes me wonder a year from now should the Lord tarry will this point in time be considered the good ole days --
I love how you welcomed Nick to the thread, tis difficult for me these days as there are so many new names I'm beginning to feel as Ham did, kinda lost in my own home room lol --
Anyway -- muddeling thru for now and taking joy in the oldies that take time to come in and share a chat -- TLC - Judy
Cyber Sister ~ GOD has given me the wherewithal to work on that book we have all written together. With the help of my loving Mum.... Did you hear the story about the favorite perfume of hers? I now am the proud owner of a Tabu set... something I have never had before. GOD Bless, you know how much I love you, my Family, my Sister xxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min DNF 95,544
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min dirty white boy- 740,497
Women fighting on the front lines 5 min Poman 4
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Patrick 227,927
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min bad bob 173,878
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 19 min waaasssuuup 441,337
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min 108is108isking 259,750
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min Regina 543,172

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••