504,021 - 504,040 of 600,017 Comments Last updated 33 min ago

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#524954 Apr 23, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Well written LAWEST !
Since we have free will, if we dont will to seek the truth in faith then there is no hope in finding truth.
Jesus said to Thomas you have seen and believed, blessed are those who have not seen yet believe.
The anti-christ in the end of times will do signs and wonders and will decieve many. People will fulfill the scriptutes by believing when they see signs and wonders. How sad! But like the scriptutes write, the just shall life by faith!
When the nonbelievers die and are before God will realise they were decieved, blind and mistaken big time.
We hope nonbelievers wake up and seek truth and believe for the free gift of eternal life.
Hi Nick, I'm Lu, welcome :-)

Earth

#524955 Apr 23, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
LuLu... G_O_D... Gramms... Lawest... Anybody!
Sorry but have to close,
Here's a 'true' beautiful person!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ph8ODrTLQxcXX
Hey sis, close what?

<3

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#524956 Apr 23, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Well written LAWEST !
Since we have free will, if we dont will to seek the truth in faith then there is no hope in finding truth.
Jesus said to Thomas you have seen and believed, blessed are those who have not seen yet believe.
The anti-christ in the end of times will do signs and wonders and will decieve many. People will fulfill the scriptutes by believing when they see signs and wonders. How sad! But like the scriptutes write, the just shall life by faith!
When the nonbelievers die and are before God will realise they were decieved, blind and mistaken big time.
We hope nonbelievers wake up and seek truth and believe for the free gift of eternal life.
Very true Nick and I'd like to extend my welcome to you as well and should have done so earlier today when I posted to you.

Very true about the Beast that will be known as the coming anti-christ, we don't know how far those events are off right now, but I don't want to be here when all of this chaos happen.

Peace to you my friend.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#524957 Apr 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't and won't accept that condition, Lawest. A God that has the power and the desire to be honored by all men would not hide to be found only if man seeks, kind of like a childhood hide and seek game.
If its goal is to see as many humans as possible burn in hell (I am going out on a limb here and talking about these myths as actual to make my point), then I can understand its playing games with man, sort of teasing them before they jump into that lake of fire, but a loving caring God, that really wanted man to adore it, acting that way, would be a complete contradiction.
So YOUR failure is HIS fault, eh?

Earth

#524958 Apr 23, 2013
Psalm 82:5-7

"They know nothing, they understand nothing.

They walk about in darkness;

all the foundations of the earth are shaken.

I said,'You are "gods";

you are all sons of the Most High.'

But you will die like mere men;

you will fall like every other ruler."

<look up to the Most High all ye gods>

Luv, Lu :-)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#524959 Apr 23, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ooops... youtube didn't tak lil sister!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
It talked when I played it here.Thanks
God bless.

Pw the avatar is of a mountain that is
near where I live it is at Gallup,NM.
Throught you might find it interesting.

Earth

#524960 Apr 23, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
LuLu... G_O_D... Gramms... Lawest... Anybody!
Sorry but have to close,
Here's a 'true' beautiful person!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ph8ODrTLQxcXX
Beautiful sweetheart <3

Earth

#524961 Apr 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
It talked when I played it here.Thanks
God bless.
Pw the avatar is of a mountain that is
near where I live it is at Gallup,NM.
Throught you might find it interesting.
Wow... it's so beautiful Lil':-)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#524962 Apr 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow... it's so beautiful Lil':-)
Well it give you some idea the part of my world is like.
The Langa Native American Indians and the Navajo Native American Indians reservations are near here too.I love it cause it wild and untamed free and untouched.Just stands there washed in beauty.

Since: Apr 13

Utica, NY

#524963 Apr 24, 2013
Because he loves everyone!

Earth

#524964 Apr 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it give you some idea the part of my world is like.
The Langa Native American Indians and the Navajo Native American Indians reservations are near here too.I love it cause it wild and untamed free and untouched.Just stands there washed in beauty.
I would love to see that part of the world, it fascinates me, you are very blessed <3
Nick

Australia

#524965 Apr 24, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
What I said is my point. I think I made it clear enough. The history of a material empire on Earth is not quite the same as an account of supernatural beings and magical events. Besides even history of actual events would have lots of minor errors since what is written in those books would only be what the authors had knowledge or or interpreted about their times. There was no tape recorders, computers, video camera. or other form of technology we have today to actually capture events s they happened, or to record people actually saying something.
The bible is God's word and can also be a historic book and past through the generations guarded by the churches. All christian denominations have the bible.

The point I was making is Jesus did exist. Humans know different kings and Queens, pharaohs, ceasars in the past through history books that did exist and what they did.

What do believe happens to us when we die ?
Nick

Australia

#524966 Apr 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>My pleasure Nick ~ I'm from Adelaide and there aren't too many Aussies in here :)
I'm from Sydney. Im looking forward reading peoples comments and yours!
Nick

Australia

#524967 Apr 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you think the apple seed came from Boooots? Most Atheists, as far as I am aware, believe that everything evolved from something from the sea...... or space dust, or space ice or something. Would be very interested to hear your perspective of how an apple seed came about though; you might have some idea that I have never heard of :)
That is an excellent question people can't answer and avoid to answer.

The seed is life ready to sprout in perfect conditions from soil to weather to sun to water to hydrogen to oxygen, etc.

God is amazing to be so mindful of all the different plant life He created.
Nick

Australia

#524968 Apr 24, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think we have any knowledge of what atheists believe, Serah, unless they are speakers or have written books on some subject or other, expressing whatever they believe. All I know about an atheist is he does not have a belief in a deity, but that tells me nothing about what he does believe in.
I suspect the number of people who believe in evolution are far more believers in God than not, since allegedly there are many more theists in the world than atheists, but again we don't know that until we hear what their beliefs are about evolution. No educated person, that I know, would deny the facts that scientists have proved.
My being a non believer in an unseen never proved deity has very little relation to anything else that I believe about things.
If you want to pick a specific topic, then perhaps I could tell you what I believe about it, but there are too many things in the world to have opinions about to just start arbitrarily naming them.
I do believe in the facts that scientists have proved about evolution, and other things that they have discovered and tested, though I probably would not be able to duplicate much of how they tested these things, because I am not educated in those things, and a lot of the current technology was invented after I was in school.
Aside from when I get into a debate about evolution when it springs up in a discussion about some other topic, it is not something though that I spend a lot of time in, because my interests in life lie in other areas.
Some people find it fascinating, and I have learned some things about it that are fascinating to me also, but I do not go out of my way to study that particular topic. Since evolution, in most cases, is a very slow process sometimes taking millions of years, it is hardly something that one can just sit down and observe happening. The people who actually do the exploring, investigating, calculating etc., must be very patient people because a lot of their work must take a long time to show results. I would likely get bored doing that sort of work.
After reading your message you seem to not know where life came from and where our souls go when we die.

The bible answers these and many more questions. Also history and science just make the bible even more solid.

I encourage you to seek and research, but most of all to know more about Jesus Christ if you are willing to know truth.
Nick

Australia

#524969 Apr 24, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>Truths<<<
We all get accused in Life by Christian or non... you are not alone in this Sister Friend. What we all need to do is examine ourselves before we accuse, and we might find we all have a purpose under the sun. Even Jesus, in truth - had to have opposition while on earth for The Truth which he always gave glory and thanks to his Father for - to be recognized.
An analogy of a Christian's road. One new and young in the faith, is bright and out to link on to anyone who could be a potential convert, their eagerness driven by their new found hope - which rescued them from their own destructive one - to become a fisher of mankind. Another, just resting after their own hard days of labor in the field allotted them... by the same Lord, is approached, and the new one starts conversation with great hope of the harvest, before learning why the other was resting. Yet another stranger arrives at the tree of rest, bur has been there done that and doesn't want anything more to do with Christianity. Must the two, the younger and elder start a war with this stranger, or let them go with their own choice?
I firmly believe... in as much as an adult has a choice to come in or go out... the gate is never closed. I also believe that despite we might be a peculiar people to believe in what others term to be a myth, whose strange ways cling on by faith alone to mythical writings through time of a God they continue to believe in, is understandably not reality where no proof is recognized by a blindness not seen, or a deafness nor heard.
It becomes an abhorrent belief in a God of vengeance when the good books are read... or when Christians go for the jugular in hope of winning over a heart. Jesus never taught this. But he did set a way to behave.
Matthew 6 and 7
Repeats can be found throughout sacred text in added thought.
If we could all just abide by these simple rules, we might just have a better understanding of 'showing the way' rather than pointing it out.
And like some who are just not interested, that is as equally their choice as ours also is the free will we all brag about.
We are no longer back... in history but making history... and proving it to be true and not a myth. Jesus never said he would not, could not, prove all that he taught... and that is the time we are up to today!
“Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”
Jesus says...
"For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 5::20.
Luv U always and hold on Deb.
God Bless always.
I like your comments. The gate is never closed. There is hope to repent and know truth about Jesus the giver of life and the free gift for all who turn to Him and recieve Him so He can come into our lives.
His Peace.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#524970 Apr 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay, straight, religious, spiritual, whatever.....
These labels mean nothing, we are all made up of the exact same stuff, came from the same place and should just love each other.
How very true.
Nick

Australia

#524971 Apr 24, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Very true Nick and I'd like to extend my welcome to you as well and should have done so earlier today when I posted to you.
Very true about the Beast that will be known as the coming anti-christ, we don't know how far those events are off right now, but I don't want to be here when all of this chaos happen.
Peace to you my friend.
Thanks LAWEST,

I have been reading your comments and I am encouraged by the truth in Jesus Christ you stand and share.
His peace always in you!
Nick

Australia

#524972 Apr 24, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Nick, I'm Lu, welcome :-)
Thanks Lu !

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#524973 Apr 24, 2013
M*O*R*N*I*N*G

“A true friend knows your weaknesses
but shows you your strengths;
feels your fears but fortifies your faith;
sees your anxieties but frees your spirit;
recognizes your disabilities
but emphasizes your possibilities.”

~ William Arthur Ward

Thought for the Day

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for male pomeranian to breed with 2 yea... (Apr '11) 1 min topsT 98
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min atemcowboy 539,227
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Rosa_Winkel 733,234
someone is so happy Michael Sams is released 8 min andet1987 5
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 11 min Classic 1,769
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min RADEKT 258,086
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 17 min andet1987 4,346
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr Aquarius-WY 2,462
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 226,391
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••