“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#524934 Apr 23, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the movie was named Whos Afraid of Virgina Wolf -- GOoD evening Whispers --
TLC - Judy
Yep.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#524936 Apr 23, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the movie was named Whos Afraid of Virgina Wolf -- GOoD evening Whispers --
TLC - Judy
Hi Jute;
I never watched this movie. Thank you.God bless.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#524937 Apr 23, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 23 is a perfect directory to guage if we are helping or harming His efforts.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
I write this to Christians because the bible also tells us that iron sharpens iron- In this context of how I present it.... it is in reminding each that EACH who says we are Christians- and have asked the Holy Spirit for help- will have strengths which another is lacking in-
If we give counsel out of a heart toward His message- and toward each other- progress for His kingdom is made.
In the past-
when I posted here regularly, some people accused me of posting for self glory. It was other Christians !
This is the furthest thing from my heart- I post in order to do my part for God's kingdom- so that we all can grow. So that all who claim to be His can do things His way- for His glory and His kingdom.
>>>Truths<<<
We all get accused in Life by Christian or non... you are not alone in this Sister Friend. What we all need to do is examine ourselves before we accuse, and we might find we all have a purpose under the sun. Even Jesus, in truth - had to have opposition while on earth for The Truth which he always gave glory and thanks to his Father for - to be recognized.

An analogy of a Christian's road. One new and young in the faith, is bright and out to link on to anyone who could be a potential convert, their eagerness driven by their new found hope - which rescued them from their own destructive one - to become a fisher of mankind. Another, just resting after their own hard days of labor in the field allotted them... by the same Lord, is approached, and the new one starts conversation with great hope of the harvest, before learning why the other was resting. Yet another stranger arrives at the tree of rest, bur has been there done that and doesn't want anything more to do with Christianity. Must the two, the younger and elder start a war with this stranger, or let them go with their own choice?

I firmly believe... in as much as an adult has a choice to come in or go out... the gate is never closed. I also believe that despite we might be a peculiar people to believe in what others term to be a myth, whose strange ways cling on by faith alone to mythical writings through time of a God they continue to believe in, is understandably not reality where no proof is recognized by a blindness not seen, or a deafness nor heard.

It becomes an abhorrent belief in a God of vengeance when the good books are read... or when Christians go for the jugular in hope of winning over a heart. Jesus never taught this. But he did set a way to behave.
Matthew 6 and 7
Repeats can be found throughout sacred text in added thought.

If we could all just abide by these simple rules, we might just have a better understanding of 'showing the way' rather than pointing it out.
And like some who are just not interested, that is as equally their choice as ours also is the free will we all brag about.

We are no longer back... in history but making history... and proving it to be true and not a myth. Jesus never said he would not, could not, prove all that he taught... and that is the time we are up to today!

“Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”
Jesus says...
"For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 5::20.

Luv U always and hold on Deb.
God Bless always.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#524938 Apr 23, 2013
Boooosts Wrote:

Lawest, for yourself, not me, could you read back through your post again, and tell me if you have actually provided anything in that post that I might not have heard before, and already rejected. You still will never convince another person about God, by telling them they have to seek God earnestly, even if that is the only path to God, if God exists. It is not logical thinking, Lawest, nor does it make someone seem presumptuous and know-it-all.

Lawest Wrote:

Sorry Boooosts, but you have just provided the reason right there ion your own post why you and so many others have failed in Christ, you've said that you have heard it and rejected it, when you reject and turn your back on God, then he rejects and turns his back on you, you have to seek God honestly and from the heart, and if that is how you feel about seeking him out, then he will never enter into your heart, you can't seek God out on YOUR own terms.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#524939 Apr 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Tis lol oftened been said,experience is the best teacher.I am a swifty learner so only took one night experience with the satin next morning I stripped that bed bald.lol.Take my word for it chasing covers and sleepin just do not mix and match.lol.Right thread annie posted beds and temptation in me jumped right in.lol
What kind of covers do you have?? Just sewing you know.lol.
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL.
Been one of those called away days. Sorry
Ooops... youtube didn't tak lil sister!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#524940 Apr 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You just quoted me to refute me and then did the very same thing again that my post had stated was incorrect. It is of no importance to me what you believe about the devil or Satan, because in my scheme of things, or in my brain, such an animal is imaginary.
Not that it matters at all to me, but just because I have seen it often, my name is boooots, not booosts. That last sentence is with a smile for info only. Call me whatever you want to.
"Such an Animal is imaginary"..........he has done a masterful job on you, and I will keep you in my prayers regardless.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#524941 Apr 23, 2013
If you want to see God look in the mirror.

Look again and you will find satan there as well.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#524942 Apr 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawest, using the sins of the Bible as a guide, there are no people in the world who do not sin, which would mean nobody is heard by God, including you. Since you seem pretty adamant about knowing God, then from your statement I have to assume that you do not sin, nor have ever committed even the smallest of sins that God condemns somewhere in the Bible, since becoming a believer. That argument then won't work with me.
In order to speak to someone else and be convincing you have to speak to them in language they understand, not in some vague language which you might understand, but they won't even have a clue about, and will never have one, except if they take your word for it, and start believing.
As for it being "all in their mind", even if God really did reveal Himself to you or someone else, that revelation was totally in your mind. Or am I wrong, and you actually visually, audibly, or through other senses, actually saw God? I am not trying to be impertinent here, but trying to make a point, that all of our experiences, regardless of what they are are known to us, only through our brain, or mind. If our brain does not process the input we do not know about it.
Boooosts, I am speaking to them in plain english while conveying the Word, what other language do you want me to speak in, I only speak the english language, the failure to understand ios simply on your part and others who are not likewise Blessed, when I quote that the Bible says that God does not hear a sinners prayers, this is referring to unrepentant people who are not born again IN Christ Jesus, yes as christians we do sin unknowingly because the sin nature is still in us, we just have God's spirit within us to keep us from doing so willfully, you keep saying I should speak to the people in a language that they can understand, but I can only speak to them by my own experience IN Christ, just as you are speakingf from an unbelievers point of view without the spirit filled experience of the Lord Jesus.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#524943 Apr 23, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>Truths<<<
We all get accused in Life by Christian or non... you are not alone in this Sister Friend. What we all need to do is examine ourselves before we accuse, and we might find we all have a purpose under the sun. Even Jesus, in truth - had to have opposition while on earth for The Truth which he always gave glory and thanks to his Father for - to be recognized.
An analogy of a Christian's road. One new and young in the faith, is bright and out to link on to anyone who could be a potential convert, their eagerness driven by their new found hope - which rescued them from their own destructive one - to become a fisher of mankind. Another, just resting after their own hard days of labor in the field allotted them... by the same Lord, is approached, and the new one starts conversation with great hope of the harvest, before learning why the other was resting. Yet another stranger arrives at the tree of rest, bur has been there done that and doesn't want anything more to do with Christianity. Must the two, the younger and elder start a war with this stranger, or let them go with their own choice?
I firmly believe... in as much as an adult has a choice to come in or go out... the gate is never closed. I also believe that despite we might be a peculiar people to believe in what others term to be a myth, whose strange ways cling on by faith alone to mythical writings through time of a God they continue to believe in, is understandably not reality where no proof is recognized by a blindness not seen, or a deafness nor heard.
It becomes an abhorrent belief in a God of vengeance when the good books are read... or when Christians go for the jugular in hope of winning over a heart. Jesus never taught this. But he did set a way to behave.
Matthew 6 and 7
Repeats can be found throughout sacred text in added thought.
If we could all just abide by these simple rules, we might just have a better understanding of 'showing the way' rather than pointing it out.
And like some who are just not interested, that is as equally their choice as ours also is the free will we all brag about.
We are no longer back... in history but making history... and proving it to be true and not a myth. Jesus never said he would not, could not, prove all that he taught... and that is the time we are up to today!
“Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”
Jesus says...
"For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 5::20.
Luv U always and hold on Deb.
God Bless always.
Good evening Irrira ( here ) very good post, so long as we are alive, God leaves the gate open for us to enter therein, but if we want to go back with him, thn we must make sure that we pass away while we are with IN that gate.

Blessings.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#524944 Apr 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening Irrira ( here ) very good post, so long as we are alive, God leaves the gate open for us to enter therein, but if we want to go back with him, thn we must make sure that we pass away while we are with IN that gate.
Blessings.
Hello my brother... I hope you are well and truly alive there at 2am, and not sleep-walking your way thru. Some... will not taste the 2nd death, and that's all I know with this post.

God Bless you too and hope the rest of your night is filled with peace filled dreaming. It is 4pm here.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#524945 Apr 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawest, using the sins of the Bible as a guide, there are no people in the world who do not sin, which would mean nobody is heard by God, including you. Since you seem pretty adamant about knowing God, then from your statement I have to assume that you do not sin, nor have ever committed even the smallest of sins that God condemns somewhere in the Bible, since becoming a believer. That argument then won't work with me.
I have every right to be adamant in expressing that I know God through the Lord Jesus Christ, as every true believer does, no one is without sin, the Bible says that ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God, I would say to you respectfully please don't try to interpret scripture because you proved time and again that is a task beyond you, as you've just twisted the Word up on the sin issue, see my previous post to you on the subject.

And BTW, no one is trying to "work an argument on you", I am not trying to convert you as only God himself can do that based off of the condition of your own heart.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#524946 Apr 23, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello my brother... I hope you are well and truly alive there at 2am, and not sleep-walking your way thru. Some... will not taste the 2nd death, and that's all I know with this post.
God Bless you too and hope the rest of your night is filled with peace filled dreaming. It is 4pm here.
I had a hectic bitter sweet day my friend, and I am tired and drowsy, just trying to catch up on a few posts before turning in. You have a Blessed late afternoon / evening as well.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#524947 Apr 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Lupy.
Hey Bro! How's my wise parrot today?

:-D

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#524948 Apr 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I had a hectic bitter sweet day my friend, and I am tired and drowsy, just trying to catch up on a few posts before turning in. You have a Blessed late afternoon / evening as well.
I'm sorry to hear that. Have some catching up in here myself... but take this to bed with you.

I love all these seven... but for now...

Rev 2
1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
~~~

Good night there my friend, it is better to have that than some probs to sleep on. Blessings until again your way.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#524949 Apr 23, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you're missing the target of my assertion.
My main point was that why did the god you worship choose a bisexual individual to have his holy word translated into the English language?
Why didn't your god choose someone else besides King James to have his holy word written in English print form?
I am not missing the point of your question at all, and I have answered you twice on this already, God's Word was not changed at all, it was translated not only into english from the original Hebrew and Greek, but it was translated into every other viable well known language on the planet, and it means the same thing in all languages regardless of who the translators were in all the various languages, I don't know much of anything about King James personally and haven't googled anything about him, so I have only your word and the word of others that he was either gay or a switch hitter, why God choose to allow his Word to be translated into english under his command seem to me to be a very trivia matter with no real importance behind it.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#524950 Apr 23, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know then that same sex marriage isn't god's answer?
Perhaps it is.
A great way to curtail the overpopulated Earth.
Romans 1:21-32

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#524951 Apr 23, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to hear that. Have some catching up in here myself... but take this to bed with you.
I love all these seven... but for now...
Rev 2
1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
~~~
Good night there my friend, it is better to have that than some probs to sleep on. Blessings until again your way.
Thank you Irrira, the scriptures are always comforting, but I am alright as the Lord God soothes and calms my soul, again goodnight my friend.(C:

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#524952 Apr 23, 2013
LuLu... G_O_D... Gramms... Lawest... Anybody!
Sorry but have to close,

Here's a 'true' beautiful person!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#524953 Apr 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Cheers Lawest100 ~ nearly 24 hours have passed since I posted to you and life indeed does go on, albeit a bit more sadness at man(kind)'s behavior might be mixed with the Blessings of man(kind)'s love :)
I hope that you and all are feeling the Blessings of being alive ~ and that one day, sooner rather than later, we will all learn to share this old world we all call home!!
Hello there Serah, it is sad indeed that as the late Rodney King once asked 'can't we just all get alone?'

I'm afraid that the only time that THIS world will see total peace and harmony is when the Lord Jesus sets his kingdom upon this earth for a thousand years, and we will be kings and priests unto him and he shall rule the nations with a rod of iron.

Blessings my friend.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#524954 Apr 23, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Well written LAWEST !
Since we have free will, if we dont will to seek the truth in faith then there is no hope in finding truth.
Jesus said to Thomas you have seen and believed, blessed are those who have not seen yet believe.
The anti-christ in the end of times will do signs and wonders and will decieve many. People will fulfill the scriptutes by believing when they see signs and wonders. How sad! But like the scriptutes write, the just shall life by faith!
When the nonbelievers die and are before God will realise they were decieved, blind and mistaken big time.
We hope nonbelievers wake up and seek truth and believe for the free gift of eternal life.
Hi Nick, I'm Lu, welcome :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Winter is Coming 740,199
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min StarC 543,104
Rachael Davis Kornacki 19 min Curious John 5
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min Dr_Zorderz 259,697
if you see YOUR MOTHER AS A BED RTNER OF CELIBR... 23 min Doctor REALITY 10
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 26 min lulu 222
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min Eagle 12 227,869
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 173,835
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••