Comments
503,981 - 504,000 of 600,254 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#524913 Apr 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
Ahh, another victory for equality:
http://hrc.org/mobile/entry/rhode-island-sena...
Good to hear. Looks like people are learning fast that there is only one way to go on that issue, and remain credible in the world.

I suspect a lot of Americans are embarrassed that the sparsely populated but more progressive country that shares over 5000 miles of border with them has several years ago pass gay marriages in the whole country.

Location hidden

#524914 Apr 23, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up in Wilson/Ransomville/Youngstown area- By golly We were practically neighbors!
I am in the Finger Lakes now- and have been to the area of NY you mention. Long Lake area is a favorite.
Spent a few days at Letchworth State Park and have also stayed at Allegany State Park and skied at Holiday Valley near there for several years with my previous partner, and my current wife also accompanied me to ski in the next 3 years, but she does not ski Something to do with being born in the tropics, although I only started in 2003. Took a bus trip from Bethlehem Penn to NYC for one day in the fall of 2005. Only trip to there. I guess we were close neighbors if you lived in western NY after 1994 as that is when I moved to the Niagara area.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#524915 Apr 23, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD to see another oldie but goodie lol --
Nice to know your still around Hip -- TLC - Judy
Love your Avatar Pic my Sweet Cyber Sister Granny :)

#524916 Apr 23, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD evening to you to sweet Serah -- nice to see
Hip make an appearance -- we've all shared some laughs haven't we? TLC - Judy
We certainly have, reminds me of a song "Those were the days my friend"

Hip certainly made me laugh on many more than one occasion :)

#524917 Apr 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you mean you & Hip ..........
.. amazing ..
LOL.... I pruned a shrub to death; and the dire results ended up as my Avatar pic for awhile. Funnily enough, where once was a shrubbery there is now a wild olive tree; given to me by GOD or the Birdies, whichever takes your fancy. In my eyes, it is GOD given anyway,'cause nothing can create a seed apart from that who created it, but the carrying of seeds can be done by many :)

Location hidden

#524918 Apr 23, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rome empire is written in books. Even Egypt is written in books. Even med-evil times, even the byzantine empire. And many more. Yet we believe it as history when we research.
So what is the point your making?
What I said is my point. I think I made it clear enough. The history of a material empire on Earth is not quite the same as an account of supernatural beings and magical events. Besides even history of actual events would have lots of minor errors since what is written in those books would only be what the authors had knowledge or or interpreted about their times. There was no tape recorders, computers, video camera. or other form of technology we have today to actually capture events s they happened, or to record people actually saying something.

#524919 Apr 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did put your signature on an empty post?
A very empty post at that.....

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#524920 Apr 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your style of writing is "stream of consciousness," a la Virginia Wolf.
I'm not afraid.

Lol

#524921 Apr 23, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Serah for welcoming me to the forum.
My pleasure Nick ~ I'm from Adelaide and there aren't too many Aussies in here :)

#524922 Apr 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Serah, besides on Topix, have you ever heard anyone, evolutionists or not, say that they believed an apple seed evolves from a whale? I find it really strange that someone would make such a statement because someone else doesn't believe in a Creator.
Where do you think the apple seed came from Boooots? Most Atheists, as far as I am aware, believe that everything evolved from something from the sea...... or space dust, or space ice or something. Would be very interested to hear your perspective of how an apple seed came about though; you might have some idea that I have never heard of :)

Location hidden

#524923 Apr 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Well Boooosts it takes God to guide and lead you in taking those first steps, and you have to take them with complete FAITH in believing that God is who he said that he is, as we always say in the church, there is no failure in God, but the failure is in US.
I don't and won't accept that condition, Lawest. A God that has the power and the desire to be honored by all men would not hide to be found only if man seeks, kind of like a childhood hide and seek game.

If its goal is to see as many humans as possible burn in hell (I am going out on a limb here and talking about these myths as actual to make my point), then I can understand its playing games with man, sort of teasing them before they jump into that lake of fire, but a loving caring God, that really wanted man to adore it, acting that way, would be a complete contradiction.

#524924 Apr 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Serah, besides on Topix, have you ever heard anyone, evolutionists or not, say that they believed an apple seed evolves from a whale? I find it really strange that someone would make such a statement because someone else doesn't believe in a Creator.
I should have added as the result of a big bang, theory!

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#524925 Apr 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Love your Avatar Pic my Sweet Cyber Sister Granny :)
I can still feel his precious little arms around my neck -- truly my treasure in Heaven --

Just doing a last minute check in as I just finished watching NCIS -- grrr the writer of that show needs a Boot for sure lol -- hopefully the season doesn't end as bad as it was projected tonight --

Smiles across the miles -- TLC - Judy

#524926 Apr 23, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Well written LAWEST !
Since we have free will, if we dont will to seek the truth in faith then there is no hope in finding truth.
Jesus said to Thomas you have seen and believed, blessed are those who have not seen yet believe.
The anti-christ in the end of times will do signs and wonders and will decieve many. People will fulfill the scriptutes by believing when they see signs and wonders. How sad! But like the scriptutes write, the just shall life by faith!
When the nonbelievers die and are before God will realise they were decieved, blind and mistaken big time.
We hope nonbelievers wake up and seek truth and believe for the free gift of eternal life.
Indeed we do ~ one of our older posters (Ham) who has since passed over made a huge impact on many with his simple words...

Another poster, who has also since passed over simply said "We prayed them here".... and they are here for a reason, whatever that reason might be :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#524927 Apr 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not afraid.
Lol
How about letting me in on the Joke too???

#524928 Apr 23, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I can still feel his precious little arms around my neck -- truly my treasure in Heaven --
Just doing a last minute check in as I just finished watching NCIS -- grrr the writer of that show needs a Boot for sure lol -- hopefully the season doesn't end as bad as it was projected tonight --
Smiles across the miles -- TLC - Judy
Ahhh ~ smiling back..... and getting goosebumps to boot :)

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#524929 Apr 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>We certainly have, reminds me of a song "Those were the days my friend"
Hip certainly made me laugh on many more than one occasion :)
Same here Serah same here --- makes me wonder a year from now should the Lord tarry will this point in time be considered the good ole days --

I love how you welcomed Nick to the thread, tis difficult for me these days as there are so many new names I'm beginning to feel as Ham did, kinda lost in my own home room lol --

Anyway -- muddeling thru for now and taking joy in the oldies that take time to come in and share a chat -- TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#524930 Apr 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed we do ~ one of our older posters (Ham) who has since passed over made a huge impact on many with his simple words...
Another poster, who has also since passed over simply said "We prayed them here".... and they are here for a reason, whatever that reason might be :)
Now you give me the goosebumps lol -- such a beautiful memory you have -- TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#524931 Apr 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
How about letting me in on the Joke too???
I believe the movie was named Whos Afraid of Virgina Wolf -- GOoD evening Whispers --

TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#524932 Apr 23, 2013
Welcome Nick -- and GOoD night TLC - Judy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min The_Box 226,590
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min hojo 539,659
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 18 min Guess who 118,142
How to bypass iCloud activation screen lock on ... 34 min Dzordz Eliot 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min jennifer usey 258,249
Too many Asians in California which makes it suck (Mar '12) 47 min Ray 74
Cloud PBN Is Finally Here: Private Blog Network... 50 min stanWell 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 734,126
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••