Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#524906 Apr 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Tis no safe place in the hugh ole world no more.One just takes chance by the seat of the pants.Out here under ground storage for waste materials and there they are set of explosives how that for thinking for ya.You would not believe what they play with out here.
I am doin well for now but is snowing here tonight and cold.So have me ole stove banked and a hot drink of spiced tea for company.
If I miss you this round caught me the next one I fully understand tired.
Your style of writing is "stream of consciousness," a la Virginia Wolf.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#524907 Apr 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jist sitt'n here hav'n a shot of high power elyxir!
It's supposed ta git colder here too.
Last week in this state the weather was a mad monkey.Snowing like angels shedding tears in one part of the state and on the other end of this state fire of the devil in lincoln national forest.Makes one wonder.In kansas one part of it in the seventies and the other end of it in the thirties does not make much sense does it???

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#524908 Apr 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Last week in this state the weather was a mad monkey.Snowing like angels shedding tears in one part of the state and on the other end of this state fire of the devil in lincoln national forest.Makes one wonder.In kansas one part of it in the seventies and the other end of it in the thirties does not make much sense does it???
Yes and no. The jet stream(s) is arguing with more active than usual polar shift...the Pacific plate is(was) in stress...and we are in seasonal swing...all at the same time. There are more factors too, like ocean currents and temps. They affect subduction pressure. What you are accustomed to is slowly changing. It has moved civilization for ages.

Location hidden

#524909 Apr 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Will apolize to you but cannot not change what is a part of me.thank you do not quite understand what your point is.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#524910 Apr 23, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>That works both ways though. It seems the atheists/human secularists are trying very hard to convince Christians. Anyone could make the assumption that you're scared to death the Christians are right reason you and others try so hard in your arguments and you're only spinning your wheels in that regard? your logic has a two edged sword.
When I first came here a bit over a year ago, Christianity was all that was being discussed. granted the arguments got heated at times, but your observation in regards to this billboard is not correct.
My interest besides my longterm enjoyment of good discussion has been to address posts whic show bigotry towards any identifiable group (I am not bigoted against Christians, because most of the people I know and care for in my life are/were Christians), and to refute, if I know the truth, comments made by people which are obviously incorrect.

There is nothing definitive known about God or the truth of the Bible, other than some of Jesus' teachings seem to make good sense, but there is a lot of proven information that is currently known which rules out some prts of the Bible from being true stories. That in no way suggest that all of the Bible is false. There is however no evidence evere found to firm establish any of the bible as being true. Those points can be argue about based on belief until the cows come home, but the facts cannot be changed.

Any personal testimonies of having known Jesus/God or having spoke with Jesus/God are only stories unless they have been proved and accepted by the world as true.

That does not mean that there is no God, and I have often stated that. It only addresses the facts that man knows to be true.

Location hidden

#524911 Apr 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop getting your from some slimy left wing pot smoking MSNBC d-y-k-e. Moron.
Interesting post. I have never tasted pot, though I did smell a lot of it in my recent winter vacation, and I strongly oppose the usage of pot. As for being a dyke, that is rather a strange term for a heterosexual male, but it it works for you, then go for it.

Location hidden

#524912 Apr 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and no. The jet stream(s) is arguing with more active than usual polar shift...the Pacific plate is(was) in stress...and we are in seasonal swing...all at the same time. There are more factors too, like ocean currents and temps. They affect subduction pressure. What you are accustomed to is slowly changing. It has moved civilization for ages.
Well captain I can handle change pretty good most of the time.I told one poster that trees out here had not budd out yet and noticed the critter had not shed heavy coats yet either here.I think to it has alot to do with human sleep patterns,health,eating habits.Guess we just deal with what comes along in the weather department.

Location hidden

#524913 Apr 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
Ahh, another victory for equality:
http://hrc.org/mobile/entry/rhode-island-sena...
Good to hear. Looks like people are learning fast that there is only one way to go on that issue, and remain credible in the world.

I suspect a lot of Americans are embarrassed that the sparsely populated but more progressive country that shares over 5000 miles of border with them has several years ago pass gay marriages in the whole country.

Location hidden

#524914 Apr 23, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up in Wilson/Ransomville/Youngstown area- By golly We were practically neighbors!
I am in the Finger Lakes now- and have been to the area of NY you mention. Long Lake area is a favorite.
Spent a few days at Letchworth State Park and have also stayed at Allegany State Park and skied at Holiday Valley near there for several years with my previous partner, and my current wife also accompanied me to ski in the next 3 years, but she does not ski Something to do with being born in the tropics, although I only started in 2003. Took a bus trip from Bethlehem Penn to NYC for one day in the fall of 2005. Only trip to there. I guess we were close neighbors if you lived in western NY after 1994 as that is when I moved to the Niagara area.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#524915 Apr 23, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD to see another oldie but goodie lol --
Nice to know your still around Hip -- TLC - Judy
Love your Avatar Pic my Sweet Cyber Sister Granny :)

#524916 Apr 23, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD evening to you to sweet Serah -- nice to see
Hip make an appearance -- we've all shared some laughs haven't we? TLC - Judy
We certainly have, reminds me of a song "Those were the days my friend"

Hip certainly made me laugh on many more than one occasion :)

#524917 Apr 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you mean you & Hip ..........
.. amazing ..
LOL.... I pruned a shrub to death; and the dire results ended up as my Avatar pic for awhile. Funnily enough, where once was a shrubbery there is now a wild olive tree; given to me by GOD or the Birdies, whichever takes your fancy. In my eyes, it is GOD given anyway,'cause nothing can create a seed apart from that who created it, but the carrying of seeds can be done by many :)

Location hidden

#524918 Apr 23, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rome empire is written in books. Even Egypt is written in books. Even med-evil times, even the byzantine empire. And many more. Yet we believe it as history when we research.
So what is the point your making?
What I said is my point. I think I made it clear enough. The history of a material empire on Earth is not quite the same as an account of supernatural beings and magical events. Besides even history of actual events would have lots of minor errors since what is written in those books would only be what the authors had knowledge or or interpreted about their times. There was no tape recorders, computers, video camera. or other form of technology we have today to actually capture events s they happened, or to record people actually saying something.

#524919 Apr 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did put your signature on an empty post?
A very empty post at that.....

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#524920 Apr 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not afraid.

Lol

#524921 Apr 23, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Serah for welcoming me to the forum.
My pleasure Nick ~ I'm from Adelaide and there aren't too many Aussies in here :)

#524922 Apr 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Serah, besides on Topix, have you ever heard anyone, evolutionists or not, say that they believed an apple seed evolves from a whale? I find it really strange that someone would make such a statement because someone else doesn't believe in a Creator.
Where do you think the apple seed came from Boooots? Most Atheists, as far as I am aware, believe that everything evolved from something from the sea...... or space dust, or space ice or something. Would be very interested to hear your perspective of how an apple seed came about though; you might have some idea that I have never heard of :)

Location hidden

#524923 Apr 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Well Boooosts it takes God to guide and lead you in taking those first steps, and you have to take them with complete FAITH in believing that God is who he said that he is, as we always say in the church, there is no failure in God, but the failure is in US.
I don't and won't accept that condition, Lawest. A God that has the power and the desire to be honored by all men would not hide to be found only if man seeks, kind of like a childhood hide and seek game.

If its goal is to see as many humans as possible burn in hell (I am going out on a limb here and talking about these myths as actual to make my point), then I can understand its playing games with man, sort of teasing them before they jump into that lake of fire, but a loving caring God, that really wanted man to adore it, acting that way, would be a complete contradiction.

#524924 Apr 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Serah, besides on Topix, have you ever heard anyone, evolutionists or not, say that they believed an apple seed evolves from a whale? I find it really strange that someone would make such a statement because someone else doesn't believe in a Creator.
I should have added as the result of a big bang, theory!

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#524925 Apr 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Love your Avatar Pic my Sweet Cyber Sister Granny :)
I can still feel his precious little arms around my neck -- truly my treasure in Heaven --

Just doing a last minute check in as I just finished watching NCIS -- grrr the writer of that show needs a Boot for sure lol -- hopefully the season doesn't end as bad as it was projected tonight --

Smiles across the miles -- TLC - Judy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Anthony MN 590,160
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 6 min razz58 2,392
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 838,485
What REALLY happened between O.J.and Paula June... 15 min Doctor REALITY 11
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Mike thunkit 99,944
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min Just is 4 All 4,363
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 24 min lovewithin 40,493
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 28 min HipGnosis 176,944
More from around the web