Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#524874 Apr 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your talkin the good stuff.I am always messin with building some type of project.I have some of thoses blue and amber jars.
Thinking they make a niffy light attached (wired)to ole wagon wheel.
Now about thoses beds lol.Yes I lost things under the bed but wow not going to confess what it was.lol.Every had one of thoses beds fall down with you in it and all you could do was laugh.lol.Once put satin covering on a bed and spent all night chasing the cover cause all it done was slip plum off the bed and that idea only lasted one night.lol Too hard to try to sleep and chase a cover at the same time.lol enough of my foolishness before I get in trouble like you do.lol Thanks for the ideas you find any more give me a holler.
Well excuse me lil sister... are you sure you on the right thread here with satin ? Just sewing you know. LoL. Glad I have no bed like that one!

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#524875 Apr 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You shouldn't talk to your brother in Satan like that.
Satan's pretend, goofy.

And dishonesty comes in all stripes.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#524876 Apr 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lots of time on my hands. I only have two jobs.
Dork by day and mor o n by night??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#524877 Apr 23, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for you man ...
Awwwwwww.....that's so sweet...you Daffy Dork.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#524878 Apr 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hi,Honey!!!
Hello Doc;
Give you some news from out here.Sanda labortories out here built a bomb like what was used in Boston and set it off in the desert for CNN news to film.However did not tell how to build one in the news piece that was filmed here.Also has been announced the los Alamos laboratories have added a compound to the manure used for blowing up things that will prevent it from blowing up anything.
All the came across my local news channel this evening throught you find this interesting.Hope you well and happy.God bless.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#524879 Apr 23, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan's pretend, goofy.
And dishonesty comes in all stripes.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#524880 Apr 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
oh c'mon don't be an ol jealous & murderous Cain now; God would choose you too if you'd get your head out your rear & stop being an ol Cain turd-head!:)
How very christian of you. Got a quote of Jesus calling someone a turd-head?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#524882 Apr 23, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you'd know, unless you sister....

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#524883 Apr 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Dork by day and mor o n by night??
No. You're always a moron.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#524885 Apr 23, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nauLgZISozsXX
I don't follow links from fools.

Sorry for you handicap.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#524886 Apr 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You can believe anything with faith. Or its opposite. What good is that?
Yup, Just like you have placed your faith in Atheism. But Faith in God is real goooood!!
Nope.
You've got to look at something that you know was made by the creative force to understand it. Whether the source for our universe was a sentient being, unconscious laws, or something else, if you want to understand that source, you have to study the universe.
yup, i knew that already.. learned that in science class in the 80's..
The book is an obvious counterfeit. It got almost nothing right about the universe.
What are you saying, are trying to call the Bible a science book??
LOL..

Location hidden

#524887 Apr 23, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well excuse me lil sister... are you sure you on the right thread here with satin ? Just sewing you know. LoL. Glad I have no bed like that one!
Tis lol oftened been said,experience is the best teacher.I am a swifty learner so only took one night experience with the satin next morning I stripped that bed bald.lol.Take my word for it chasing covers and sleepin just do not mix and match.lol.Right thread annie posted beds and temptation in me jumped right in.lol
What kind of covers do you have?? Just sewing you know.lol.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#524888 Apr 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Doc;
Give you some news from out here.Sanda labortories out here built a bomb like what was used in Boston and set it off in the desert for CNN news to film.However did not tell how to build one in the news piece that was filmed here.Also has been announced the los Alamos laboratories have added a compound to the manure used for blowing up things that will prevent it from blowing up anything.
All the came across my local news channel this evening throught you find this interesting.Hope you well and happy.God bless.
Oh that's jist GREAT! POOP that don't explode!
Our prayers is been answered!
Jist wait til Monsanto gits ther hands in it...they'll be us'n it fer carpet backing, and mak'n food out o' the stuff! NASA's prolly gonna revive the "space shuttle" with this new stuff too ...
Gives a whole new meaning ta the Food an Drug Minstrelation!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#524889 Apr 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The latest ideas to come out of Theoretical Physics are projections based on mathematicla constructs. They are not supported by anything other than prior mathematical models.
I chose string theory as it has been all but abandoned in favor of the latest craze, Multiverses.
The strange thing about theoretical physics is that it is much like Christian apologetics. As there is no empirical basis one can make up whatever one wants as long as the mathematics is acceptable to other physicists.
Curiously the LHC may provide some genuine empirical evidence wich may invalidate all theoretic constructs, with or without a Higgs- Boson.
Yeah, string theory served a purpose. Predictions were made, hypotheses formed, and observations made in regard to what should have been seen in those calculations. In many instances as those parts of the theory were found to break down, additional information and data was observed and collected which led to more comprehensive theory that better represented what has been found.

For instance, when you mention multiverses, it really doesn't amount to the latest "craze", since that was a prediction made within string theory as it developed and became more comprehensive.

Even though much of the work of theoretical physics is in mathematical terms, that math is very powerful and precise. It is based upon known principles, and as we reach the outer limits of what is known, those mathematical formulas start to show that there is more to be known and understood, but that the exact pathways still must be found, we know that they are there, and they do exist.

It's doubtful theoretical physics will invalidated by the discoveries at the LHC. They may be enhanced, they may need to be adjusted in some respects, some might need to be discarded entirely, but theoretical physics serves a purpose when we are at the limits of what is known.

It serves a function and does it well.

Location hidden

#524890 Apr 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's jist GREAT! POOP that don't explode!
Our prayers is been answered!
Jist wait til Monsanto gits ther hands in it...they'll be us'n it fer carpet backing, and mak'n food out o' the stuff! NASA's prolly gonna revive the "space shuttle" with this new stuff too ...
Gives a whole new meaning ta the Food an Drug Minstrelation!
Well,I wondered what effect it shall have on the food supply.Mother nature has her way with things ya know.
Another throught that wondered thru this brain is mankind
doin himself another number toward destruction of food supply.
Tis bad enough to destroy a part of the rain forest where med come from.Not replaceable in my way of thinking.Of course mother earth has survived mankind for a many generations now maybe she just do a self repair as she done in the past.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#524892 Apr 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawest, with respect, I can guarantee you that the 'firm and sharp' manner will not win you any support on Topix. I have seen that for 3 years.'Truth' seems to be making a valid point in that regards.
Perhaps she is, and believe it or not you may be making one as well, but I'm not seeking anyone support in topix, but only by conveying God's Word do I seek the support of a higher power so long as I continue to operate in the frame of his Word, I will first say because of the accusers here that not under any circumstances do I put myself or anyone else on a level with God, but Jesus taught the Word with great authority, and with power, and he also sharply rebuke the religious hypocrites of his day during his time here in the flesh on earth, the Word comes with power and authority.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#524893 Apr 23, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, string theory served a purpose. Predictions were made, hypotheses formed, and observations made in regard to what should have been seen in those calculations. In many instances as those parts of the theory were found to break down, additional information and data was observed and collected which led to more comprehensive theory that better represented what has been found.
For instance, when you mention multiverses, it really doesn't amount to the latest "craze", since that was a prediction made within string theory as it developed and became more comprehensive.
Even though much of the work of theoretical physics is in mathematical terms, that math is very powerful and precise. It is based upon known principles, and as we reach the outer limits of what is known, those mathematical formulas start to show that there is more to be known and understood, but that the exact pathways still must be found, we know that they are there, and they do exist.
It's doubtful theoretical physics will invalidated by the discoveries at the LHC. They may be enhanced, they may need to be adjusted in some respects, some might need to be discarded entirely, but theoretical physics serves a purpose when we are at the limits of what is known.
It serves a function and does it well.
Agreed. It is a tool towards further understanding

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#524894 Apr 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawest, I have willingly taken that first step many times, since I first learned of God as a small child. You continue to talk though in abstracts but if God is a real entity abstracts are not going to work with people who think objectively.
Well Boooosts it takes God to guide and lead you in taking those first steps, and you have to take them with complete FAITH in believing that God is who he said that he is, as we always say in the church, there is no failure in God, but the failure is in US.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#524895 Apr 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that mean? Who doesn't have trust in man's discoveries? Have you ever been in an airplane? Have you ever taken a Tylenol? Do you use electricity?
<quoted text>
That's an incomplete and grossly misanthropic description of man and what he has done. Mankind has made my life infinitely better than it would have been had I been the first human. Yours, too. You are ungrateful not to acknowledge that.
<quoted text>
Your god is a mythological character like the Green Lantern, who also gave us nothing.
Lol... you could've used someone better than Green Lantern ;p

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#524896 Apr 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You're always a moron.
Agreed ;p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Doctor Justice_ 877,245
I touch my cousin while she sleeps 11 min Jim 2
Need to know about situational leadership 16 min imarticuslearning 1
Poll Why are Americans becoming so stupid? (Jun '08) 17 min nightwalker 145
Poll does anyone want to exchange nude pics? (Oct '13) 30 min Guy 34
Why are Fat Women so Attracted to ME? (Apr '08) 37 min nightwalker 59
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 57 min dollarsbill 7,887
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr sangili karuppan 7,609
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr RoSesz 603,092
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Critical Eye 3,775
More from around the web