Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you actually ever heard a non-believer state that they believe that green slime can turn human? I think I have only heard that coming from believers. Who specifically has stated what you mentioned?
Stop getting your from some slimy left wing pot smoking MSNBC d-y-k-e. Moron.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Ahh, another victory for equality:
http://hrc.org/mobile/entry/rhode-island-sena...

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Adam,

Just get back from church?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that several of us tried not to answer ugliness with ugliness.
My thoughts...
We non-Christians are often asked why we left the faith. When we try to explain...what we get in return...(not always but often)...are insults and name-calling. Often we are told that our explanation is a lie...they come up with their own scenario...makes you wonder why they even bothered to ask.
Over the life of that thread DoC was attacked often for his posts...he handled it with grace and dignity...I don't recall him ever answering with retaliation.
Ya. I can't either. I was very sad. I was surprised by my own feelings...I was shocked and angry at the loss(mine & his folks). I learned something about myself too. I'll just leave it at that.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. quit that !!..
.. you're having delusions of superiority. Again ..
Somebody once said, of somebody else, "He's a modest little man, with much to be modest about."

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Chaser..........
President Obama says we are one nation under >God<.........
Whaddya think of them apples?
Who does he think he is anyways?
Why are you asking me?

I can speak only for myself.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
aah lil sister... yer a tomboy!
~~smile~~
G'day 2 U 2 and hope the marbles are a good sign that 2day will be a blessing. God Bless.
Awee lol I had to take a peek.The body shape,hair and fingernails does not say tomboy lol now let me think where is that tomboy at lol.Hidin again.JUMPIN GRASS HOPPERS PW found that tomboy raskel in
vapor form.lol God bless.Hope no one start throwing marbles around here ouch they hurt when they hit target.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I think I might have messed up their games a few times...... remember them so seriously gathered around their circle taking out each others marbles and some of those marbles were real beauties. Collectors items :)
We were too busy playing with tennis balls in old stockings to take too much interest in the actual game, but did love stirring up the boys.....
G'day Sister Friend.
Looks like between you and LW it's marbles and memories.
Have a ball of a day... for us it it just beginning.
Blessings and Peace also to you both.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with a little weed?
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Means you need to re-up soon.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you asking me?
And you call yourself a lawyer..........

I'm asking >YOU< because I'm interested in >YOUR< thoughts on that. Seriously man give it up..........

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you asking me?
Hey Chaser, There is a case out in Boston that would seem right up your alley, why don't you run out there and see if you cant defend the surviving Tsarnaev brother. Lots of publicity for you on that one..........

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Awee lol I had to take a peek.The body shape,hair and fingernails does not say tomboy lol now let me think where is that tomboy at lol.Hidin again.JUMPIN GRASS HOPPERS PW found that tomboy raskel in
vapor form.lol God bless.Hope no one start throwing marbles around here ouch they hurt when they hit target.
Here, catch this one!

"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See you do it not: I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." Rev. 19:10

Reminds me of Mary Mag and Jesus...
"Jesus said unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God." john 20:17

Go tell the others...'my brethren', brothers and sisters, those who believe in me,[ Jesus.]

Luv U2 and God Bless

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Bonjour mon amis/amies, Sora and I are traveling again soon to Hungary. The last time we were there was a little over a year ago and this is not for business. We are leaving on the sixth of May and returning on the 22nd of May. We shall see you all when we return.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chaser, There is a case out in Boston that would seem right up your alley, why don't you run out there and see if you cant defend the surviving Tsarnaev brother. Lots of publicity for you on that one..........
I'm not interested in publicity.

Justice is my racket.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested in publicity.
Justice is my racket.
LOL

Good one..........

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
realizin' yer stash is runnin' low....;)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Truths wrote:
Do you believe Lincoln existed? Caesar? Socrates?
Yes. But not equally. Of the three, Lincoln is the most certain to have existed, Socrates least.
Truths wrote:
You did not see them- you only think they existed because of what appears to be their words in writing.
More or less. I am also persuaded by the words of others, especially regarding Socrates, since he didn't leave us any words in writing.

Also by photographs of Lincoln and ancient coins with Caesar.
Truths wrote:
Christ was written about with in a few years of Him actually being on the planet by people who worked WITH Him and by the VERY people who KILLED Him.
Not so.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Truths wrote:
He shows up in text from NON followers also.
There are no words written by Christ. Why is that?

If you are arguing that a historical Jesus lived, I'll stipulate to that. By that I mean that although that isn't necessarily correct, it's not a point worth arguing. I we can proceed as if he existed. To make that matter, you need to show that he was a god. What have you got that can do that? Certainly not a book.
Truths wrote:
Pretend it is a different topic which you would like to learn more on . You don't have to think He is The Christ- but you should not be saying He did not even exist
I didn't say that. I said that he did not necessarily exist. I that that his existence was not an established fact.
Truths wrote:
your need to be antagonizing- lowers your credibility as an educated adult.
Antagonize? I accept none of your extreme claims about gods,magic or the supernatural without evidence. When you make one, I will express an antagonizing position.

No doubt that sentence antagonized you. That's your choice. You say one thing, I say the opposite, and you want to paint me negatively. Too bad. In the past, you could quite easily.

But your free pass to say whatever you want unopposed has expired. And go ahead and get pissy about it if you like. I have no reason not to post such opinions just because people like you are outraged. We're used to it. I disregard it.

"I don't respect your beliefs and I don't care if you're offended." Pat Condell

That has been your church's position for centuries. Now it can be ours, too. It's mine

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Truths wrote:
Historically there is NO ARGUMENT that He was on the planet- the only discrepancy is - whether He IS the Son of God.
That's incorrect. It is easy to find dissenting opinions from credible sources on the Internet. The case for Jesus certainly has not been made if you need more than faith to decide.
Truths wrote:
The people who claim to know He is- do so because we have a current relationship WITH the Holy Spirit
No you don't. There is no such thing.

See? You say "it is" and feel good about yourself and expect other should as well. then I say "it isn't" and you see me as inappropriately belligerent or maybe the spawn of Satan.

Those were the rules when the church was writing them. Those days are gone. I'll bet that fewer and fewer of us will defer to you as time goes on. I already won't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 503,881 - 503,900 of599,040
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

554 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,213
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Gray 114,950
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min BenAdam 720,004
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Hidingfromyou 532,321
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 12 min Perera 4,474
call 0718931408 abortion clinic in klerksdorp.p... 13 min nanara 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min Hidingfromyou 93,654
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min WasteWater 256,367
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••