Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#524796 Apr 23, 2013
Meh. The bible says heaven is a war zone.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A person that rejects Jesus will not enter Heaven.
Period.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#524797 Apr 23, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Herro.
My condolences to you and yours.
However, the bible is only made up of mss. that were chosen by mortal men.
The bigger picture is to see the purpose of its canonization and to understand its background history.
Thank you for your condolences friend. I am sorry that you have not experienced God's invitation to know that He is for real. I don't wish trauma on anyone- just the feeling of knowing for sure that a special moment was indeed provided by Him.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#524798 Apr 23, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
convince you? are you out of your mind? What benefit is it to anyone here, to convince you that you have a soul?
Is that your only criterion? Could you be any more selfish?

Why don't you be honest and say that you have no more ability to demonstrate a soul than you do to demonstrate the four bodily humors, phlogiston, or the ether, and for the same reason.
trifecta1 wrote:
You keep wanting to take the onus off yourself, and put that onus on to others. It not work like that writer.
Actually, it does. "What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." Christopher Hitchens

Fennario

#524799 Apr 23, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
I will be accountable for my decisions and choices
After death? You'd better hope not.

Your god does not exist. On the off chance that we awaken to an afterlife,nobody knows anything at all about it yet except that Jesus won't be there. If somebody is aware of the way you lived your life and wants to hold you accountable for it, you have no idea who will do it, by what criteria, and with what consequences, but I'd bet a lot that you will have been expected to have used your twin pillars of reason and conscience to search for the truth and pursue the good.

But look at you. You glommed onto the first moronic idea that was dropped into your crib and gave up thinking and loving. Now you just say things like, "What benefit is it to anyone here, to convince you that you have a soul?"

I'll try to put in a good word for you if that happens. But you have to promise not to roll up into the fetal position and shout "Get the behind me Satan" at our hosts, because "I will tell them plainly,'I never knew him. Get him away from us' "

Fennario

#524800 Apr 23, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>nah, it's a billboard, and that is my final answer lol.
Derp.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#524801 Apr 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Great postings, sweet sister (((DEB)))~ indeed, we do feel HIS presence :)
Hi there sister!! Don't know if I can stay at topix- my computer has had to be cleaned since coming back in- TWICE!

Praying that all here will feel God's presence <3

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#524802 Apr 23, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, i just type God leads..
:)
Amen- I understand (c:

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#524803 Apr 23, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Adam,
Just get back from church?
<<<<<<SMOOOO OCH>>>>>> >>> HI LARRY!

posting in all caps.....yeah yeah...

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#524804 Apr 23, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>realizin' yer stash is runnin' low....;)
(((((((HIP)))))))))!

Hi there (c:
I hope that all is well for you dear man. Glad I picked this week to hang out here~
Well...not hang out- cuz' I am not too heavy yet-

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#524805 Apr 23, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Just fine. Lil waterlogged but alive and cranky as ever. Gooda "see" ya.
.. hey Hip !! How's your sex life ??..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#524806 Apr 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your only criterion? Could you be any more selfish?
Why don't you be honest and say that you have no more ability to demonstrate a soul than you do to demonstrate the four bodily humors, phlogiston, or the ether, and for the same reason.
<quoted text>
Actually, it does. "What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." Christopher Hitchens
Writers here putting you in the category of Dr Shrink.

You're shown to be a joke, dis-credited, pointless, humiliated, degraded, an insignificant slave. Nothing you said about the church is true. you deny science, you're a angry frustrated little twirp.

You're dismissed. I along with other Christians have done with you what we wanted. And now you're worthless and pointless.

Vamoose, you pitiful small little man.

You were set up. You're too stupid to see that. Skombolis writer came on your billboard to lure you back to your Master the Christian religion. This billboard, where your Slave Master Christianity is.

And ever since you have been getting a royal arse whupping like a runaway slave from your Slave Master the Christian Religion.

Now march slave, and go make [me] a sammich, mother.... LOL.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#524807 Apr 23, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there sister!! Don't know if I can stay at topix- my computer has had to be cleaned since coming back in- TWICE!
.. if you'd like, I bring bring some of my long scarves over and help clean your computer ..

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

#524808 Apr 23, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Just fine. Lil waterlogged but alive and cranky as ever. Gooda "see" ya.
Cranky Yes!! But I miss the good ole days with Gradient and Saranacotter.....I have not been abused like that in years :^)
Hi HIP

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#524809 Apr 23, 2013
smilin' big at all my ol' chums. Gooda "see" ya'll - warm thoughts out over the ether to you and yours>>>>>

Fennario

#524810 Apr 23, 2013
Truths wrote:
You put faith IN man- and what MAN has discovered.
What does that mean? Who doesn't have trust in man's discoveries? Have you ever been in an airplane? Have you ever taken a Tylenol? Do you use electricity?
Truths wrote:
You put your faith in the very beings who have caused the grief of the world.
That's an incomplete and grossly misanthropic description of man and what he has done. Mankind has made my life infinitely better than it would have been had I been the first human. Yours, too. You are ungrateful not to acknowledge that.
Truths wrote:
ANYTHING that man has learned which has benefitted people, IS a gift from God meant to benefit us all.

Your god is a mythological character like the Green Lantern, who also gave us nothing.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#524811 Apr 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no words written by Christ. Why is that?
If you are arguing that a historical Jesus lived, I'll stipulate to that. By that I mean that although that isn't necessarily correct, it's not a point worth arguing. I we can proceed as if he existed. To make that matter, you need to show that he was a god. What have you got that can do that? Certainly not a book.
<quoted text>
I didn't say that. I said that he did not necessarily exist. I that that his existence was not an established fact.
<quoted text>
Antagonize? I accept none of your extreme claims about gods,magic or the supernatural without evidence. When you make one, I will express an antagonizing position.
No doubt that sentence antagonized you. That's your choice. You say one thing, I say the opposite, and you want to paint me negatively. Too bad. In the past, you could quite easily.
But your free pass to say whatever you want unopposed has expired. And go ahead and get pissy about it if you like. I have no reason not to post such opinions just because people like you are outraged. We're used to it. I disregard it.
"I don't respect your beliefs and I don't care if you're offended." Pat Condell
That has been your church's position for centuries. Now it can be ours, too. It's mine
I don't get 'pissy'(((((IANS))))))- I have never insulted you or been rude- yet due to how others have treated you- you through me into the basket with a generalization and an untruth about me personally. My part about your antagonizing is not in your disbelief- it is the same point I make to Christians whose parts of posts seem like personal attacks or snarky. Your posts have more weight for proving your points- if you are fully informed historically and present the information in a pleasant way. That's all I am saying.

Jesus words were recorded and written down~ they are in the bible. As for photo's - well- they are not there- but drawings of the maps of the time are- That's pretty cool- as they were saved and acurately redrawn. Also- the more man digs- the more of the actual foundations of the original towns are uncovered- which have matched up to the layouts of the villages as recorded in old texts (scrolls)

I really enjoy ALL history- so I may be partial toward hearing this type of info.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#524812 Apr 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if you'd like, I bring bring some of my long scarves over and help clean your computer ..
LOL~ uhm thanks?

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#524813 Apr 23, 2013
TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cranky Yes!! But I miss the good ole days with Gradient and Saranacotter.....I have not been abused like that in years :^)
Hi HIP
!!(((((Tim)))))) WOW- what a great day to be at topix.(c:

Fennario

#524814 Apr 23, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
I've watched you [the Dunce] go from being somewhat reasonable to virtually frothing at the mouth while Ian's has maintained his usual artistry of words.
Very telling.
Thanks, amigo.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#524815 Apr 23, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
smilin' big at all my ol' chums. Gooda "see" ya'll - warm thoughts out over the ether to you and yours>>>>>
And also to you and yours <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Michael 560,414
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Clark Griswold 778,036
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Pegasus 265,424
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min Anti-Christ 441,819
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 36 min anonemys 190
Moses never existed 41 min KiMare 815
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 55 min Rosa_Winkel 96,849
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 hr yon 4,875
More from around the web