“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#524755 Apr 23, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful communication skills. This is maybe a cut above a Dr. Shrink post. Why would god choose you to spread his message?
oh c'mon don't be an ol jealous & murderous Cain now; God would choose you too if you'd get your head out your rear & stop being an ol Cain turd-head!:)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#524756 Apr 23, 2013
hick-up wrote:
The birds start to sing before the sun rises ...
Especially the Magpies :)(well at least down here)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#524757 Apr 23, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but regardless whether you want to call them pixies or electrons and such, that process can be explained and proven, by mathematics.
Not proven. Calculated for corelation.

A corelation however does prove a cause and effect.

IN any case, String theory along with other theories are part of a field called Theoretical Physics. Mostly mathematical constructs no more real the World of Warcraft is real.

#524758 Apr 23, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of crack babies?
Try again.
Yes, I have; poor little babies that have such a struggle right from day dot!! But, in saying that, at least they have life, although what quality of life is anyone's guess.....

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#524759 Apr 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you actually ever heard a non-believer state that they believe that green slime can turn human? I think I have only heard that coming from believers. Who specifically has stated what you mentioned?
you're the mr fair-minded booots - why don't you challenge unbelievers about what y'all believe like you challenge believers for not being able to live the perfect life that God lived in the Person of Jesus Christ?!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#524760 Apr 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
scarf-----scarves
elf-------elves
Or not?
Hi Chaser..........

President Obama says we are one nation under >God<.........

Whaddya think of them apples?

Who does he think he is anyways?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#524761 Apr 23, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Deities are not theory,....
There is no more reason for me to belive in deities than Strings, multiple universes or Bigfoot.

The Bible is simply a biased collection of ancient texts. Nothing more. String theory is a collection of mathematical constructs, nothing more.

NTW, I picked string theory for reason. T-mail me. I don't want to give out spoilers here.

#524762 Apr 23, 2013
Nick in Australia wrote:
<quoted text>
Henry,
God is love and created mankind with free will and choice.
In the bible it writes seek and you shall find.
Jesus did die and is raised from the dead and is ALIVE.
God created the universe and chose to create life on earth. We are here for a short time and when we die, we shall be raised and live eternally with God or be eternally seperated from God.
There is too much info to add but it is up to you if you would like to communicate and ask questions?
Good things take time to understand !
Good posting, Nick ~ Welcome to our forum :)

#524763 Apr 23, 2013
Nick in Australia wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is look at the universe to see God splender and power. God created it and put in place and is the source of energy holding it all together.
Or look at life on earth and all cteation unique for it own purpose.
Jesus did exist. The romans who arrested him ended up making him their God.
In court when there is 2 or more witnesses is evidence. Jesus had 4 accounts of his life and another 7 or so confirm his teachings.
The Jews did arrest Jesus and handed him to yhe Romans.
There where many witnesses of the miricales he performed. Hundreds witness the dead people he raised to life. Hundreds witness his resurrection.
It endless when you seek truth !
In Deed....
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#524764 Apr 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Um....
Perhaps you're unaware that the Viet Cong hasn't existed for almost 40 years....
I am fully aware.

But you seemed unaware that they won, and having won, the insurgency had served its purpose.

Just cuz you don't like 'em doesn't change reality.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#524765 Apr 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The topic was at hand.
All forms of sex, homo and hetero, are sins - outside of marriage.
To a Christian, that's a fact.
It commonly seems at hand with you.

Why is that?

#524766 Apr 23, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just laughable that non believers would have an aversion to truth. Atheists have real the truth, believers are mistaken by the truth. The latter one should get to science and reality!
You believe that an apple seed evolves from a whale or something similar, like a rock or an organism, and tell us to get real? LOL... very funny posting indeed :)

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#524767 Apr 23, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post ~
Thanks, i just type God leads..

:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#524768 Apr 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I think I might have messed up their games a few times...... remember them so seriously gathered around their circle taking out each others marbles and some of those marbles were real beauties. Collectors items :)
We were too busy playing with tennis balls in old stockings to take too much interest in the actual game, but did love stirring up the boys.....
Know sometimes I sound like a tomboy type,truth is real far from that lol.Strangly the lil fellows would invite me to play the game with them.I would often give back marbles to them when the game ended and sometimes keep them depended.Think they figured out for me was all in the fun of it all.Now adays the old marbles are collectors items.Can remember once when last day of school came around and I had decided to no longer play marbles games with the fellows had another interest that had grabbed my attention I took the marbles and divided them up giving them to my fellow players.
Must been a experience for some of the fellows cause at one class reunion some of the men remember playing those marble games when we were small tikes with some good laughs too.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#524769 Apr 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no more reason for me to belive in deities than Strings, multiple universes or Bigfoot.
The Bible is simply a biased collection of ancient texts. Nothing more. String theory is a collection of mathematical constructs, nothing more.
NTW, I picked string theory for reason. T-mail me. I don't want to give out spoilers here.
No strings attached.
I've tied the knot.
It's too late for more theories.
Only facts count.
This is today.
Now.
And whoever doesn't know have missed the boat.
The reality is.

G'day my friend.
I am awake!
[ to all that is...]
~~smile~~

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#524770 Apr 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Know sometimes I sound like a tomboy type,truth is real far from that lol.Strangly the lil fellows would invite me to play the game with them.I would often give back marbles to them when the game ended and sometimes keep them depended.Think they figured out for me was all in the fun of it all.Now adays the old marbles are collectors items.Can remember once when last day of school came around and I had decided to no longer play marbles games with the fellows had another interest that had grabbed my attention I took the marbles and divided them up giving them to my fellow players.
Must been a experience for some of the fellows cause at one class reunion some of the men remember playing those marble games when we were small tikes with some good laughs too.
aah lil sister... yer a tomboy!
~~smile~~
G'day 2 U 2 and hope the marbles are a good sign that 2day will be a blessing. God Bless.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#524771 Apr 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Having been posting to Christians on all of the threads I have been on, on this site, I have not seen any yet that were here just to discuss their faith with other Christians. In fact fundamentalist Christians hijacked several threads where I participated and tried to make an unrelated topic into a discussion about God and the Bible. Because this is a discussion site I expect you will find it difficult to get only people who are on the same page with you here. Perhaps a private Bible study or even a site which specializes only in topics that only believers would participate in, might be a better place to do what you suggest, than Topix. However, since I do not control this site anymore than anyone else posting, I can only make a suggestion as you did.
I will have to disagree with the statement that posters here are not here to try to convince me and others, as that seems not to be born out by their posts.
Sometimes I wonder, and was it you who I mentioned this to recently, that the Christians seem to be trying too hard to convince others. In light of their using illogical statements rather than appealing to rational discourse, it would seem they are spinning their wheels in that regard.
That works both ways though. It seems the atheists/human secularists are trying very hard to convince Christians. Anyone could make the assumption that you're scared to death the Christians are right reason you and others try so hard in your arguments and you're only spinning your wheels in that regard? your logic has a two edged sword.

When I first came here a bit over a year ago, Christianity was all that was being discussed. granted the arguments got heated at times, but your observation in regards to this billboard is not correct.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#524772 Apr 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you actually ever heard a non-believer state that they believe that green slime can turn human? I think I have only heard that coming from believers. Who specifically has stated what you mentioned?
Stop getting your from some slimy left wing pot smoking MSNBC d-y-k-e. Moron.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#524773 Apr 23, 2013
Ahh, another victory for equality:
http://hrc.org/mobile/entry/rhode-island-sena...

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#524774 Apr 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop getting your from some slimy left wing pot smoking MSNBC d-y-k-e. Moron.
Hi Adam,

Just get back from church?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 4 min scirocco 37,659
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dave Nelson 765,196
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Rosesz 555,092
Laptops & Tablets Black Friday Top Deals 2014 11 min black friday 2014 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Dr_Zorderz 263,642
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (10.1-Inch ) black friday ... 13 min black friday 2014 1
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 16 min Jan 1,190
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 hr arabian 5,444

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE