“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#524766 Apr 23, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just laughable that non believers would have an aversion to truth. Atheists have real the truth, believers are mistaken by the truth. The latter one should get to science and reality!
You believe that an apple seed evolves from a whale or something similar, like a rock or an organism, and tell us to get real? LOL... very funny posting indeed :)

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#524767 Apr 23, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post ~
Thanks, i just type God leads..

:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#524768 Apr 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I think I might have messed up their games a few times...... remember them so seriously gathered around their circle taking out each others marbles and some of those marbles were real beauties. Collectors items :)
We were too busy playing with tennis balls in old stockings to take too much interest in the actual game, but did love stirring up the boys.....
Know sometimes I sound like a tomboy type,truth is real far from that lol.Strangly the lil fellows would invite me to play the game with them.I would often give back marbles to them when the game ended and sometimes keep them depended.Think they figured out for me was all in the fun of it all.Now adays the old marbles are collectors items.Can remember once when last day of school came around and I had decided to no longer play marbles games with the fellows had another interest that had grabbed my attention I took the marbles and divided them up giving them to my fellow players.
Must been a experience for some of the fellows cause at one class reunion some of the men remember playing those marble games when we were small tikes with some good laughs too.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#524769 Apr 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no more reason for me to belive in deities than Strings, multiple universes or Bigfoot.
The Bible is simply a biased collection of ancient texts. Nothing more. String theory is a collection of mathematical constructs, nothing more.
NTW, I picked string theory for reason. T-mail me. I don't want to give out spoilers here.
No strings attached.
I've tied the knot.
It's too late for more theories.
Only facts count.
This is today.
Now.
And whoever doesn't know have missed the boat.
The reality is.

G'day my friend.
I am awake!
[ to all that is...]
~~smile~~

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#524770 Apr 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Know sometimes I sound like a tomboy type,truth is real far from that lol.Strangly the lil fellows would invite me to play the game with them.I would often give back marbles to them when the game ended and sometimes keep them depended.Think they figured out for me was all in the fun of it all.Now adays the old marbles are collectors items.Can remember once when last day of school came around and I had decided to no longer play marbles games with the fellows had another interest that had grabbed my attention I took the marbles and divided them up giving them to my fellow players.
Must been a experience for some of the fellows cause at one class reunion some of the men remember playing those marble games when we were small tikes with some good laughs too.
aah lil sister... yer a tomboy!
~~smile~~
G'day 2 U 2 and hope the marbles are a good sign that 2day will be a blessing. God Bless.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#524771 Apr 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Having been posting to Christians on all of the threads I have been on, on this site, I have not seen any yet that were here just to discuss their faith with other Christians. In fact fundamentalist Christians hijacked several threads where I participated and tried to make an unrelated topic into a discussion about God and the Bible. Because this is a discussion site I expect you will find it difficult to get only people who are on the same page with you here. Perhaps a private Bible study or even a site which specializes only in topics that only believers would participate in, might be a better place to do what you suggest, than Topix. However, since I do not control this site anymore than anyone else posting, I can only make a suggestion as you did.
I will have to disagree with the statement that posters here are not here to try to convince me and others, as that seems not to be born out by their posts.
Sometimes I wonder, and was it you who I mentioned this to recently, that the Christians seem to be trying too hard to convince others. In light of their using illogical statements rather than appealing to rational discourse, it would seem they are spinning their wheels in that regard.
That works both ways though. It seems the atheists/human secularists are trying very hard to convince Christians. Anyone could make the assumption that you're scared to death the Christians are right reason you and others try so hard in your arguments and you're only spinning your wheels in that regard? your logic has a two edged sword.

When I first came here a bit over a year ago, Christianity was all that was being discussed. granted the arguments got heated at times, but your observation in regards to this billboard is not correct.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#524772 Apr 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you actually ever heard a non-believer state that they believe that green slime can turn human? I think I have only heard that coming from believers. Who specifically has stated what you mentioned?
Stop getting your from some slimy left wing pot smoking MSNBC d-y-k-e. Moron.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#524773 Apr 23, 2013
Ahh, another victory for equality:
http://hrc.org/mobile/entry/rhode-island-sena...

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#524774 Apr 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Adam,

Just get back from church?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#524775 Apr 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that several of us tried not to answer ugliness with ugliness.
My thoughts...
We non-Christians are often asked why we left the faith. When we try to explain...what we get in return...(not always but often)...are insults and name-calling. Often we are told that our explanation is a lie...they come up with their own scenario...makes you wonder why they even bothered to ask.
Over the life of that thread DoC was attacked often for his posts...he handled it with grace and dignity...I don't recall him ever answering with retaliation.
Ya. I can't either. I was very sad. I was surprised by my own feelings...I was shocked and angry at the loss(mine & his folks). I learned something about myself too. I'll just leave it at that.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#524776 Apr 23, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. quit that !!..
.. you're having delusions of superiority. Again ..
Somebody once said, of somebody else, "He's a modest little man, with much to be modest about."

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#524777 Apr 23, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Chaser..........
President Obama says we are one nation under >God<.........
Whaddya think of them apples?
Who does he think he is anyways?
Why are you asking me?

I can speak only for myself.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#524778 Apr 23, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
aah lil sister... yer a tomboy!
~~smile~~
G'day 2 U 2 and hope the marbles are a good sign that 2day will be a blessing. God Bless.
Awee lol I had to take a peek.The body shape,hair and fingernails does not say tomboy lol now let me think where is that tomboy at lol.Hidin again.JUMPIN GRASS HOPPERS PW found that tomboy raskel in
vapor form.lol God bless.Hope no one start throwing marbles around here ouch they hurt when they hit target.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#524779 Apr 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I think I might have messed up their games a few times...... remember them so seriously gathered around their circle taking out each others marbles and some of those marbles were real beauties. Collectors items :)
We were too busy playing with tennis balls in old stockings to take too much interest in the actual game, but did love stirring up the boys.....
G'day Sister Friend.
Looks like between you and LW it's marbles and memories.
Have a ball of a day... for us it it just beginning.
Blessings and Peace also to you both.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#524780 Apr 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with a little weed?
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

#524781 Apr 23, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with a little weed?
Means you need to re-up soon.

#524782 Apr 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you asking me?
And you call yourself a lawyer..........

I'm asking >YOU< because I'm interested in >YOUR< thoughts on that. Seriously man give it up..........

#524783 Apr 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you asking me?
Hey Chaser, There is a case out in Boston that would seem right up your alley, why don't you run out there and see if you cant defend the surviving Tsarnaev brother. Lots of publicity for you on that one..........

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#524784 Apr 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Awee lol I had to take a peek.The body shape,hair and fingernails does not say tomboy lol now let me think where is that tomboy at lol.Hidin again.JUMPIN GRASS HOPPERS PW found that tomboy raskel in
vapor form.lol God bless.Hope no one start throwing marbles around here ouch they hurt when they hit target.
Here, catch this one!

"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See you do it not: I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." Rev. 19:10

Reminds me of Mary Mag and Jesus...
"Jesus said unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God." john 20:17

Go tell the others...'my brethren', brothers and sisters, those who believe in me,[ Jesus.]

Luv U2 and God Bless

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#524785 Apr 23, 2013
Bonjour mon amis/amies, Sora and I are traveling again soon to Hungary. The last time we were there was a little over a year ago and this is not for business. We are leaving on the sixth of May and returning on the 22nd of May. We shall see you all when we return.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 796,395
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 15 min girls united states 232
Super Bowl 49 Preview 17 min mwk89 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Michael 568,475
Is Wicca a religion or an Occult? 25 min Aiesha 22
Scientific proof for God's existence 27 min PELE78 623
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min WasteWater 267,559
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 12 hr Ntakudyaunya 12
More from around the web