Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad that those people are in power.
"those people"??

O_o

Is he gay? Maybe black?

You're a bigot.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If any people are truly born gay, it's an incredibly small percentage of them. I mean like .001% of the 'gay' population.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. you're wrong ..
<quoted text>
.. you made the original claim ..
.. I said you're wrong ..
.. now it's up to you, not me, to prove the claim ..
Gay people don't have sex/relationships with both sexes. Bisexuals do.
Henry

Thamsbrück, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have to prayerfully ask God to help us to not give in to the flesh in how we post ~ and to NOT post if we are losing patience. Each of us steps into the goop and has cleaned our feet on the rugs of this thread. But His children strive to not let it happen as often in hopes of it not happening at all.
Prayers are of course useless! All religions you can forget!

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay people don't have sex/relationships with both sexes. Bisexuals do.
.. you missed Alice's joke about the Scot, didn't you ??..
Henry

Thamsbrück, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
???~~grinning~~~, that is quite amusing that you think because I say your decisions always comes back to you or to provide specifics I'm being defensive. That is not a defensive posture, it's simply a life application or basis for discussion. Some accounts in the bible such as places people and events can be historically verified. I asked you to be specific because there is a plausible explanation for every so called contradictions or errors you claim. If you can see hell, then why would you need faith. I find myself repeating this so many times on this billboard, so let me post the verses again...<quoted text>
Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who
earnestly seek him.
Mark 11:22
"Have faith in God," Jesus answered.
Mark 4:40
He said to his disciples, "Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?"
[[[
You keep asking for evidence of the Spiritual, But to God Faith in the spiritual is what is vital.
Your request, is in direct contradiction, to what YHWH God requires.
Hell is spiritual, it's not physical. Your soul is spiritual, and hell suffering is spiritual. And it's only evident after you die. But then it's too late.
So, you're in a rather unenviable position writer. Have no faith in the Spiritual because you can't see the evidence of it, and when you do have evidence of it, it's after your body dies and your soul rises in judgement to the Almighty for the rejection of Yeshua Jesus Christ. Then you will have the evidence of hell, but too late.
Or be at peace in this life, and in this body, and believe it's all myth. The question to you is, can you live your life, believing the judgement of hell for rejecting Jesus Christ, is a myth?
IMO, just based on your arguments on this billboard, you ain't doing a good job of that [so far].
There is not the faintest idea of a god ever been.
Nick in Australia

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Because the working of his power upon our lives come by FAITH, of which it is impossible to please him without, as the worldly saying goes.........try it, you might like it.
To add could I also say Faith is responding to something you hear and know is truth. To believe with your heart and mind. Faith is to trust in, with no doubting but seeking answers to grow.
Faith also comes from God.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

And I said,Oh that I had wings like a dove for then would fly away and be at rest.

Lo then would I wander far off and remain in the wilderness.

I would hasten my escape from the windy storms and temptest.
Henry

Thamsbrück, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
???~~grinning~~~, that is quite amusing that you think because I say your decisions always comes back to you or to provide specifics I'm being defensive. That is not a defensive posture, it's simply a life application or basis for discussion. Some accounts in the bible such as places people and events can be historically verified. I asked you to be specific because there is a plausible explanation for every so called contradictions or errors you claim. If you can see hell, then why would you need faith. I find myself repeating this so many times on this billboard, so let me post the verses again...<quoted text>
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who
earnestly seek him.
[[[
You keep asking for evidence of the Spiritual, But to God Faith in the spiritual is what is vital.
Hell is spiritual, it's not physical. Your soul is spiritual, and hell suffering is spiritual. And it's only evident after you die. But then it's too late.
So, you're in a rather unenviable position writer. Have no faith in the Spiritual because you can't see the evidence of it, and when you do have evidence of it, it's after your body dies and your soul rises in judgement to the Almighty for the rejection of Yeshua Jesus Christ. Then you will have the evidence of hell, but too late.
Or be at peace in this life, and in this body, and believe it's all myth. The question to you is, can you live your life, believing the judgement of hell for rejecting Jesus Christ, is a myth?
IMO, just based on your arguments on this billboard, you ain't doing a good job of that [so far].
The more people get educated the less they are religious! Science is a eral motivation for mankind. Unfortunately capitalism in the nuclear age means the extermination of mankind. Communism was the last chance for the survival of our race. This chance is over now!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That's okay coming from you, I understand.
That would have to be the case since I don't believe in myths as reality. Thanks for your insight concerning this matter.
Henry

Thamsbrück, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That's okay coming from you, I understand.
Forget Jesus and any mythical gods. They just don`t exist at any time. Get science in your short life time!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not the faintest idea of a god ever been.
you exist don't you?
Henry

Thamsbrück, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
earnestly seek him.
[[[
There is not the daintest idea of any religion is helping mankind at all!

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, Truths, that we should all act here in the same manner we would act if we were sitting in the same room at a serious discussion, or debate, in which we would not be permitted, by those in charge or by common courtesy, to act how some here act (including me at times). We are "flesh" however, and we are all 'of this world' regardless of what our out of this world beliefs might be, so we have no choice in that, except to how we present ourselves.
(c: Agreed

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent post SP, and you nailed it dead on the head when you point out that so many of these atheistic people cast themselves in that very role that the devil did when he tried to tempt Jesus in the desert after his 40 day 40 night fast.
Blessings.
Lawest, though I support and understand that you believe and your belief is genuine, it is not a logical statement to remind an atheist that they are in cahouts with the Devil, because an atheist does not have a belief in the devil.

At the same time, in response to the other person's support of you regarding someone stating that you appear to have knowledge greater than God, that is the case, not necessarily with you but with many on here who are believers, because they give us interpretations of what God does or why God does something, which does not come from any sources other than theirs or some other authors''rationalizations' of inconsistencies in the behavior of the God that believers believe in as shown by the Words.

When one, for example, says that God answers all prayers, but in a case where the prayer asked for did not come true, then God decided at that time that not fulfilling the prayer was the right solution. That could very well be the case, if God exists, but no human can make that interpretation in any given event, except if God has actually contacted that human and told him that is why a certain event occurred.

It is very common, in my experience, with other people, for people to "speak for God", and to speak about why God did such and such, when they could not have got that answer anywhere except in their own mind.

If someone comes to you and tells you of a time they prayed and nothing good happened, and you say that God decided at that time to not answer the prayer, that is your guess, because you were not even aware of the story until the person related it to you, and unless God at the moment of telling actually spoke to you giving you His rationalization, then you were just winging it as to why things happen that way.

None of that was intended to be disrespectful, but in my way, trying to explain about what I think of those kinds of "speaking for God" situations.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
"You are either with us or you are against .." George Bush
.. choose one of two options, eliminate all others ..
Ouch you snipped me! <c;

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Not really. Many countries where Christianity is growing are some of the most educated such as South Korea Singapore and Canada.
[QUOTE who="Henry"]<quot ed text>
The more people get educated the less they are religious! Science is a eral motivation for mankind. Unfortunately capitalism in the nuclear age means the extermination of mankind. Communism was the last chance for the survival of our race. This chance is over now!
Communism? oy! how can that work when the power in the hands of a few? Capitalism is pretty awful too, but at least you have some opportunity to keep your money.
Henry

Thamsbrück, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. in the very next post, Lawless provides a false dichotomy ..
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
<quoted text>
1. Believers are good.
2. Non-believers have an aversion to truth.
It is just laughable that non believers would have an aversion to truth. Atheists have real the truth, believers are mistaken by the truth. The latter one should get to science and reality!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of crack babies?
Try again.
Having lived with a nurse who worked in with babies after they were born, I am very aware of the truth of that. Some babies are so addicted to drugs because their mother was a user that it is a serious problem for them when they are born. I think many of those mothers here are investigated by children's services and many lose custody of their own babies.

My partner had mixed feelings about the Children's services involvement, because my daughter was in the services that made those decisions, but my partner saw the heartbreak of a mother, who really wanted her baby but was not capable at that time of caring properly for it.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not the daintest idea of any religion is helping mankind at all!
True thing. Jesus Christ would agree with you.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch you snipped me! <c;
.. ya, I do that regularly when I want to respond to only portions of a post ..

.. by chance, do you like scarves ??..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 503,781 - 503,800 of596,512
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

505 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Darwins Stepchild 680,061
The Word Association Game (Apr '11) 7 min Velvet MJK 445
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 9 min Ashdashhart 242
Gay Snapchat Names 15 min Pezattack 1,346
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 15 min Dang It 37,851
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min OldJG 512,047
Only born again Christians will go to heaven. (Mar '08) 18 min Chess Jurist 14,641
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 44 min Catcher1 216,866
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Some1 Else 89,563
•••
•••
•••