Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, as a man, is 2000 years dead.Not a single god ever existed!
Henry,

God is love and created mankind with free will and choice.
In the bible it writes seek and you shall find.

Jesus did die and is raised from the dead and is ALIVE.

God created the universe and chose to create life on earth. We are here for a short time and when we die, we shall be raised and live eternally with God or be eternally seperated from God.

There is too much info to add but it is up to you if you would like to communicate and ask questions?

Good things take time to understand !

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been reading Matthew 23 today- and Romans 12~ I NEEDED the REMINDERS after comming back into TOPIX the other day- I could feel the human urges to SLAP someone <blush> You have been here throughout these past monthst that I have not been- So I KNOW how it can wear on our hearts.
As a freshening of air through your mind and body brother~ Offered with LOVE in Christ.
Romans 12
New International Version (NIV)
A Living Sacrifice
12 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Humble Service in the Body of Christ
3 For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. 4 For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5 so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. 6 We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; 7 if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; 8 if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.
Love in Action
9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.
14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.
17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written:“It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord. 20 On the contrary:
“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Thank you for the scriptures Deb, reading the Word is always a refreshing respite.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
The birds start to sing before the sun rises ...
.. that's because they're eating the grass seed I planted last week ..

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have to prayerfully ask God to help us to not give in to the flesh in how we post ~ and to NOT post if we are losing patience. Each of us steps into the goop and has cleaned our feet on the rugs of this thread. But His children strive to not let it happen as often in hopes of it not happening at all.
I agree, Truths, that we should all act here in the same manner we would act if we were sitting in the same room at a serious discussion, or debate, in which we would not be permitted, by those in charge or by common courtesy, to act how some here act (including me at times). We are "flesh" however, and we are all 'of this world' regardless of what our out of this world beliefs might be, so we have no choice in that, except to how we present ourselves.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> As I've said before and as always........your argument and your "logic" fails, having to have proof of God's existence before you can believe and / or take his Word under consideration is NOT faith, and babberling it over and time again is not going to help you, and the only unknowns that exists where God is concerned is only in the minds of unbelievers like yourself and others.**PORTIONS SNIPPED**
.. if God 'touched' you, why is faith necessary ??..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly I don't have to have proof of God to consider the words of the Bible, but I can't say truthfully that I believe the words of the Bible are the words of God, when I don't know truthfully that God exists. The simplest explanation without evidence, and one which makes the most sense in view of some of the horror in the Bible is that the words are simply words of men written at a time of 1800 to a few thousand years ago.
We know that man has had the ability to write in that time period; we do not know that a God exists.
I know that some very famous atheists have studied the Bible intensely (of course some because they were originally preachers or evangelists) and we know from a lot of sources that the Bible does not hold up as the Word of the God that Christians describe. That is not proof of no god, but is very damning evidence against the Bible being Divine writings or divinely inspired writings.
Lawest, it is not appropriate to use the word logic though when supporting the existence of God, because logic will not support the existence of God (even though Matt Slick has stated that logic existing proves God - but Matt Slick, in my opinion, is a very bombastic and opinionated person who is not particularly intelligent, because his arguments on logic are not correct according to the study of logic, which I did study in university).
Well I cannot say that I know what you are referring to when you say that the Bible has failed to "hold up" in some instances, but we have the witness through his spirit that it not only holds up but everything that it promises is terue, again as I've said to you so many times before, is that it takes FAITH, and that it will have to take a willing mind first and above all, and until you are willing to take that crucial first step, you will remain stagnate in the mire of unbelief that the adversary has you mired in.

Peace.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree (((((LeLe)))))))) THOSE truly WITH God- do NOT do those things- many claiming to be speaking for and working for God- are NOT truly His helpers- they are flesh driven to be right,,.,,instead of heart driven to share Jesus. Hopefully- they take counsel from those who try and show them His way.**PORTIONS SNIPPED*
"You are either with us or you are against .." George Bush

.. choose one of two options, eliminate all others ..
Nick in Australia

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly I don't have to have proof of God to consider the words of the Bible, but I can't say truthfully that I believe the words of the Bible are the words of God, when I don't know truthfully that God exists. The simplest explanation without evidence, and one which makes the most sense in view of some of the horror in the Bible is that the words are simply words of men written at a time of 1800 to a few thousand years ago.
We know that man has had the ability to write in that time period; we do not know that a God exists.
I know that some very famous atheists have studied the Bible intensely (of course some because they were originally preachers or evangelists) and we know from a lot of sources that the Bible does not hold up as the Word of the God that Christians describe. That is not proof of no god, but is very damning evidence against the Bible being Divine writings or divinely inspired writings.
Lawest, it is not appropriate to use the word logic though when supporting the existence of God, because logic will not support the existence of God (even though Matt Slick has stated that logic existing proves God - but Matt Slick, in my opinion, is a very bombastic and opinionated person who is not particularly intelligent, because his arguments on logic are not correct according to the study of logic, which I did study in university).
All you have to do is look at the universe to see God splender and power. God created it and put in place and is the source of energy holding it all together.
Or look at life on earth and all cteation unique for it own purpose.

Jesus did exist. The romans who arrested him ended up making him their God.

In court when there is 2 or more witnesses is evidence. Jesus had 4 accounts of his life and another 7 or so confirm his teachings.

The Jews did arrest Jesus and handed him to yhe Romans.

There where many witnesses of the miricales he performed. Hundreds witness the dead people he raised to life. Hundreds witness his resurrection.

It endless when you seek truth !

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello LAWEST100
A GOD is only real in the "Minds" of people.
Life is very difficult, therefore, a GOD was created.
Another baseless atheist claim.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if God 'touched' you, why is faith necessary ??..
Because the working of his power upon our lives come by FAITH, of which it is impossible to please him without, as the worldly saying goes.........try it, you might like it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad that those people are in power.
"those people"??

O_o

Is he gay? Maybe black?

You're a bigot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If any people are truly born gay, it's an incredibly small percentage of them. I mean like .001% of the 'gay' population.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. you're wrong ..
<quoted text>
.. you made the original claim ..
.. I said you're wrong ..
.. now it's up to you, not me, to prove the claim ..
Gay people don't have sex/relationships with both sexes. Bisexuals do.
Henry

Thamsbrück, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have to prayerfully ask God to help us to not give in to the flesh in how we post ~ and to NOT post if we are losing patience. Each of us steps into the goop and has cleaned our feet on the rugs of this thread. But His children strive to not let it happen as often in hopes of it not happening at all.
Prayers are of course useless! All religions you can forget!

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay people don't have sex/relationships with both sexes. Bisexuals do.
.. you missed Alice's joke about the Scot, didn't you ??..
Henry

Thamsbrück, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
???~~grinning~~~, that is quite amusing that you think because I say your decisions always comes back to you or to provide specifics I'm being defensive. That is not a defensive posture, it's simply a life application or basis for discussion. Some accounts in the bible such as places people and events can be historically verified. I asked you to be specific because there is a plausible explanation for every so called contradictions or errors you claim. If you can see hell, then why would you need faith. I find myself repeating this so many times on this billboard, so let me post the verses again...<quoted text>
Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who
earnestly seek him.
Mark 11:22
"Have faith in God," Jesus answered.
Mark 4:40
He said to his disciples, "Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?"
[[[
You keep asking for evidence of the Spiritual, But to God Faith in the spiritual is what is vital.
Your request, is in direct contradiction, to what YHWH God requires.
Hell is spiritual, it's not physical. Your soul is spiritual, and hell suffering is spiritual. And it's only evident after you die. But then it's too late.
So, you're in a rather unenviable position writer. Have no faith in the Spiritual because you can't see the evidence of it, and when you do have evidence of it, it's after your body dies and your soul rises in judgement to the Almighty for the rejection of Yeshua Jesus Christ. Then you will have the evidence of hell, but too late.
Or be at peace in this life, and in this body, and believe it's all myth. The question to you is, can you live your life, believing the judgement of hell for rejecting Jesus Christ, is a myth?
IMO, just based on your arguments on this billboard, you ain't doing a good job of that [so far].
There is not the faintest idea of a god ever been.
Nick in Australia

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Because the working of his power upon our lives come by FAITH, of which it is impossible to please him without, as the worldly saying goes.........try it, you might like it.
To add could I also say Faith is responding to something you hear and know is truth. To believe with your heart and mind. Faith is to trust in, with no doubting but seeking answers to grow.
Faith also comes from God.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

And I said,Oh that I had wings like a dove for then would fly away and be at rest.

Lo then would I wander far off and remain in the wilderness.

I would hasten my escape from the windy storms and temptest.
Henry

Thamsbrück, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
???~~grinning~~~, that is quite amusing that you think because I say your decisions always comes back to you or to provide specifics I'm being defensive. That is not a defensive posture, it's simply a life application or basis for discussion. Some accounts in the bible such as places people and events can be historically verified. I asked you to be specific because there is a plausible explanation for every so called contradictions or errors you claim. If you can see hell, then why would you need faith. I find myself repeating this so many times on this billboard, so let me post the verses again...<quoted text>
Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who
earnestly seek him.
Mark 11:22
"Have faith in God," Jesus answered.
Mark 4:40
He said to his disciples, "Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?"
[[[
You keep asking for evidence of the Spiritual, But to God Faith in the spiritual is what is vital.
Your request, is in direct contradiction, to what YHWH God requires.
Hell is spiritual, it's not physical. Your soul is spiritual, and hell suffering is spiritual. And it's only evident after you die. But then it's too late.
So, you're in a rather unenviable position writer. Have no faith in the Spiritual because you can't see the evidence of it, and when you do have evidence of it, it's after your body dies and your soul rises in judgement to the Almighty for the rejection of Yeshua Jesus Christ. Then you will have the evidence of hell, but too late.
Or be at peace in this life, and in this body, and believe it's all myth. The question to you is, can you live your life, believing the judgement of hell for rejecting Jesus Christ, is a myth?
IMO, just based on your arguments on this billboard, you ain't doing a good job of that [so far].
The more people get educated the less they are religious! Science is a eral motivation for mankind. Unfortunately capitalism in the nuclear age means the extermination of mankind. Communism was the last chance for the survival of our race. This chance is over now!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That's okay coming from you, I understand.
That would have to be the case since I don't believe in myths as reality. Thanks for your insight concerning this matter.
Henry

Thamsbrück, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That's okay coming from you, I understand.
Forget Jesus and any mythical gods. They just don`t exist at any time. Get science in your short life time!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

418 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessarily so 721,939
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min The Awakener 172,516
Sudi Arabia Scientists Spreading deadly Ebola v... 27 min yon 3
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 35 min shyam 532
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 35 min yon 1,577
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min guest 533,292
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 56 min yon 507
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr An NFL Fan 115,482
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr WasteWater 256,838
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••