Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#524531 Apr 23, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm Ever seen this? They are beautiful.
https://www.google.com/search...
Then there are these...
https://www.google.com/search...
Ever lost anything under the bed...I have...I could have used a light. It is dark under there.
Now your talkin the good stuff.I am always messin with building some type of project.I have some of thoses blue and amber jars.
Thinking they make a niffy light attached (wired)to ole wagon wheel.
Now about thoses beds lol.Yes I lost things under the bed but wow not going to confess what it was.lol.Every had one of thoses beds fall down with you in it and all you could do was laugh.lol.Once put satin covering on a bed and spent all night chasing the cover cause all it done was slip plum off the bed and that idea only lasted one night.lol Too hard to try to sleep and chase a cover at the same time.lol enough of my foolishness before I get in trouble like you do.lol Thanks for the ideas you find any more give me a holler.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#524532 Apr 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
My point exactly, this guy claims that all teachings are moot right after the coming of Jesus. So by saying that, he immediately destroys his opinions that homosexuality is a sin.
Not to a man of faith.

Fides vincit omnia: Faith conquers all - especially common sense and common decency.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#524533 Apr 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Deb..........I hear and understand what you are saying, and here is where you and I obviously differ, I have no problem at all with Booosts and others not being able to believe, but the problem that I do find irritating is that he and others go completely out of their way to disrespect our faith and make the most hateful and blasphemous statement against our Lord Savior and God, I realize that the enemy is behind their motivations, but I will call this aberrant and disrespectful behavior out as often as I will, if you find that to be "unchristian" then I am sorry, but nothing that I have said to Booosts is untrue and I have been dealing with him for awhile now, he came to this thread complaining about our posting scripture on what is a christian based thread, constantly calling for "proof" of our God's existence as well as other dismissals of our beliefs.
I stand again by what I have described him as having an unblessed mind that is tossed up in calling bad good and good bad, and darkness light and vice versa. Blessings.
Thank you for the reply (((((Scott))))))).
None of us likes to read negative posts regarding our Lord and Savior- However- it should be more offensive to us that THEY themselves don't know the LOVE and eternity that is offered, and that they will suffer. NOT that they insulted OUR senses by assaulting Gods word. The battle belongs to the Lord in saving souls~ we are told to not be the reason that people pull further out of His reach. When we reply with snark or a rude comment- then we are not behaving as He preached (c:
Can you see what I mean? I may not be able to word it right- but I mean no disrespect for you or the path you are on. What I am saying is scriptural --- and used in the context of iron sharpening iron.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#524534 Apr 23, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Scott - beautiful day in mid Mich - starting to get warm finally -- the little children I transported today both had severe coughs - so hoping I can fend that off without catching it. They are such adorable kids -- the little boy calls me Jewwy and just melts my heart.
Just about caught up reading posts -- may the Lord continue blessing you my friend --
TLC - Judy
Good morning Judy, glad that you are finding joy in what you are involved in, and that is most rewarding within itself.

Blessings.
Henry

Wildenfels, Germany

#524535 Apr 23, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible gateway is the bible in all languages and texts online (c:
((((((Mike))))))) Thank you for the post (c:
~*~God Believes In You~Ask Him~*~
The evidence of God, is in the
answering of prayers,prayed in FAITH or
OUT of a last ditch effort of a non believer.
Miracles~THAT no hands of humans have caused,
except hands folded together in prayer
to Jesus and OUR Father.
Proof~
that Non believers call miracles
and "signs" coincidence,
YET they are SEEKING and wishing God was real,
so that they too may experience coincidence of
good things coming together for THEMSELVES
~for their OWN peace of mind.
God is proved TRUE~
...when you are so negative you
can NOT stand your own selves, so we try FAITH
and ask for help~
...just in case~it's true.
"Coincidences" have A WHOLE new meaning~
as they become OUR VERY OWN answer to prayer.
Proof~
In THE JOY in a prepared heart that hears Loudly for
the first time,what they once hated and CURSED
as LIES.
Moving forward to the exuberance of a child of wonderment,
seeing for the VERY first TIME
all the Blessings we were bestowed with all along~
that we NEVER once gave thanks for.
HE still BELIEVES in YOU.
Not a single god has ever existed, all religions are fakes nothing else!

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#524536 Apr 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Deb..........I hear and understand what you are saying, and here is where you and I obviously differ, I have no problem at all with Booosts and others not being able to believe, but the problem that I do find irritating is that he and others go completely out of their way to disrespect our faith and make the most hateful and blasphemous statement against our Lord Savior and God, I realize that the enemy is behind their motivations, but I will call this aberrant and disrespectful behavior out as often as I will, if you find that to be "unchristian" then I am sorry, but nothing that I have said to Booosts is untrue and I have been dealing with him for awhile now, he came to this thread complaining about our posting scripture on what is a christian based thread, constantly calling for "proof" of our God's existence as well as other dismissals of our beliefs.
I stand again by what I have described him as having an unblessed mind that is tossed up in calling bad good and good bad, and darkness light and vice versa. Blessings.
I have been reading Matthew 23 today- and Romans 12~ I NEEDED the REMINDERS after comming back into TOPIX the other day- I could feel the human urges to SLAP someone <blush> You have been here throughout these past monthst that I have not been- So I KNOW how it can wear on our hearts.

As a freshening of air through your mind and body brother~ Offered with LOVE in Christ.

Romans 12
New International Version (NIV)

A Living Sacrifice
12 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Humble Service in the Body of Christ
3 For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. 4 For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5 so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. 6 We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; 7 if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; 8 if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.

Love in Action
9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.
14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.
17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written:“It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord. 20 On the contrary:

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#524537 Apr 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, who created mankind in your image, you sure made a colorful world of people! As I stop and watch and reflect on the people I see, I notice how everyone is unique. Sometimes I'm frustrated by others' personalities and actions; other times I am blessed; still other times I am amused. The fact is, though we were made in your image, you gave us each a will of our own and instilled different gifts, personalities, and potential within us. How boring it would be if we were all just alike! The "spice" of life is made up of all those different people, with different ideas, and various contributions. Thank you for caring enough that we are not your puppets, but are unique individuals, each called to fill special places in your great plan for our lives. I pray that you will keep my eyes open, my mind alert, and my will in tune so that I will use all you have given me--gifts, personality, skills, desires--to the best of my ability, for the edification of the saints, reaching the lost, and glorifying you. Please forgive my past failures and empower me today for all you want to do through me. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
Blessings.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#524538 Apr 23, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Mark Pryor of Arkansas - a Christan, a conservative, and a moron. https://www.google.com/search...
It's sad that those people are in power.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#524539 Apr 23, 2013
Truths wrote:
EACH who says we are Christians- and have asked the Holy Spirit for help- will have strengths which another is lacking in-
Just like those that don't ask it for help. That's what I call natural.

It would probably be a little less natural - maybe even supernatural - if you all got the same excellent Spirit Tool Kit.

You just can't get any traction with claims of being connected to a supernatural source when you don't do anything better because of it. Where's this power in the lives of those connected to it?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#524540 Apr 23, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I am appalled to the level some here, as Lawlest and a
few others,
will sink to cling to their theory that being gay is a choice.**PORTIONS SNIPPED**
.. most Christian Fundamentalists have naive black and white thinking (false dichotomy)..

.. in a false dichotomy, only two choices are presented ..

1. Homosexuality is bad.
2. Homosexuality is good.

.. for some believers, there are no other options ..

.. you can apply this fallacy to many religious arguments when only two arguments are presented ..

1. The bible contains moral laws.
2. If you do not follow the bible, you are immoral.

.. we both know there are other options. Your task is to provide examples that violate their conclusion ( i.e.: There are many moral Buddhists and Hindus )..
Henry

Wildenfels, Germany

#524541 Apr 23, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> As SimplyPut has already pointed out to you..........the Lord God of heaven and earth has always been more real than anything or anyone else since he is the creator God of all things, and sadly you will eventually be faced with that truth perhaps a little too late.
Jesus, as a man, is 2000 years dead.Not a single god ever existed!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#524542 Apr 23, 2013
???~~grinning~~~, that is quite amusing that you think because I say your decisions always comes back to you or to provide specifics I'm being defensive. That is not a defensive posture, it's simply a life application or basis for discussion. Some accounts in the bible such as places people and events can be historically verified. I asked you to be specific because there is a plausible explanation for every so called contradictions or errors you claim. If you can see hell, then why would you need faith. I find myself repeating this so many times on this billboard, so let me post the verses again...

[QUOTE who="boooots"]<qu oted text>
trifecta1, why be so defensive? I don't know, off the top of my head, what books were added later and what books were taken out later. I learned that stuff (some of it) years ago, and today it is of no
The things I know (or don't know) about God and the Bible are based on material facts, or lack of them, whereas the things you know and believe about God are based on belief, because currently there are no facts, that can be verified.
The bottom line, trifecta1, is that billions in the world believe there is a god, or gods (in some cases), but not one person in the world can present material evidence or even evidence (such as with gravity) which is not material but evidence that is material, will prove what one can't see. We can't see gravity or the actual wind, but we can easily see how they affect material things.
If the books were God inspired, then why would there be books that contradicted other books, yet believers believe each book is God's truth? No I can't give you books and chapters now, but that argument with evidence has been presented so many times that it is not hard to find. Because it is of no importance to me, I do not remember specifics.
The best "evidence" that I have heard believers give for God is that 'you will see when you die', which is not evidence but a threat that if you don't start believing now, something very horrible will happen to you. Yet there is not one single human being has ever proved that hell exists (other than hell of their own making, or the making of those who controlled their lives, while they were living).
What you believe happened is simply what you believed happened (as you said to me) if you can't show another human being evidence that will irrefutably prove what you say, and I know that currently you cannot do that. You could be right and you could be wrong, but neither you nor I today can find evidence to show that.
I cannot show you evidence that God doesn't exist, because as mentioned in the various threads I have been on here, thousands of times, evidence of nothing is impossible.
Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who
earnestly seek him.

Mark 11:22
"Have faith in God," Jesus answered.
Mark 4:40
He said to his disciples, "Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?"
[[[
You keep asking for evidence of the Spiritual, But to God Faith in the spiritual is what is vital.

Your request, is in direct contradiction, to what YHWH God requires.

Hell is spiritual, it's not physical. Your soul is spiritual, and hell suffering is spiritual. And it's only evident after you die. But then it's too late.

So, you're in a rather unenviable position writer. Have no faith in the Spiritual because you can't see the evidence of it, and when you do have evidence of it, it's after your body dies and your soul rises in judgement to the Almighty for the rejection of Yeshua Jesus Christ. Then you will have the evidence of hell, but too late.

Or be at peace in this life, and in this body, and believe it's all myth. The question to you is, can you live your life, believing the judgement of hell for rejecting Jesus Christ, is a myth?

IMO, just based on your arguments on this billboard, you ain't doing a good job of that [so far].
Henry

Wildenfels, Germany

#524543 Apr 23, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post ~
The bible is full of fakes, lies and errors. The bible is an instrument of the rich and mighty ones for the propagation of the uneducated ones.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#524544 Apr 23, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your non fact based or supported belief based upon your mythic deity belief.
It was the same for believers in Zeus or Odin and is currently the same for believers in Shiva, Allah and other deity believers that believe in deities for which there is no proof.
You're just a face in the crowd of deity believers.
That's okay coming from you, I understand.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#524545 Apr 23, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, who created mankind in your image, you sure made a colorful world of people! As I stop and watch and reflect on the people I see, I notice how everyone is unique. Sometimes I'm frustrated by others' personalities and actions; other times I am blessed; still other times I am amused. The fact is, though we were made in your image, you gave us each a will of our own and instilled different gifts, personalities, and potential within us. How boring it would be if we were all just alike! The "spice" of life is made up of all those different people, with different ideas, and various contributions. Thank you for caring enough that we are not your puppets, but are unique individuals, each called to fill special places in your great plan for our lives. I pray that you will keep my eyes open, my mind alert, and my will in tune so that I will use all you have given me--gifts, personality, skills, desires--to the best of my ability, for the edification of the saints, reaching the lost, and glorifying you. Please forgive my past failures and empower me today for all you want to do through me. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God

Amen.
Henry

Wildenfels, Germany

#524546 Apr 23, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have to prayerfully ask God to help us to not give in to the flesh in how we post ~ and to NOT post if we are losing patience. Each of us steps into the goop and has cleaned our feet on the rugs of this thread. But His children strive to not let it happen as often in hopes of it not happening at all.
Very easy, god does not exist at all. Never existed any gods at all!

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#524547 Apr 23, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I am appalled to the level some here, as Lawlest and a
few others,**PORTIONS SNIPPED**
.. in the very next post, Lawless provides a false dichotomy ..

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for checking them out, your response to it however is not surprising at all, when you don't have a mind to believe then naturally you'd have an aversion to God's truth, Jennings delivered the Word perfectly on this subject and the gay man Harry Knox had nowhere to go while claiming Christ and trying to hold on to his lascivious affections, sorry the spirit didn't move on you to appreciate what God was bringing through Pastor Gino, but again, thanks for checking it out.
1. Believers are good.
2. Non-believers have an aversion to truth.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#524548 Apr 23, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your talkin the good stuff.I am always messin with building some type of project.I have some of thoses blue and amber jars.
Thinking they make a niffy light attached (wired)to ole wagon wheel.
Now about thoses beds lol.Yes I lost things under the bed but wow not going to confess what it was.lol.Every had one of thoses beds fall down with you in it and all you could do was laugh.lol.Once put satin covering on a bed and spent all night chasing the cover cause all it done was slip plum off the bed and that idea only lasted one night.lol Too hard to try to sleep and chase a cover at the same time.lol enough of my foolishness before I get in trouble like you do.lol Thanks for the ideas you find any more give me a holler.
My advice...

Don't sleep on satin sheets while wearing a satin nightgown...or you will end up under the bed. You will then wish that you had a light under your bed...it is dark under there.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#524549 Apr 23, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have to prayerfully ask God to help us to not give in to the flesh in how we post ~ and to NOT post if we are losing patience. Each of us steps into the goop and has cleaned our feet on the rugs of this thread. But His children strive to not let it happen as often in hopes of it not happening at all.
Thankls Deb, but I do have patience to post as I am posting, you may see it as being a little unchristian but we call it tough love.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#524550 Apr 23, 2013
drats- lost my post~

Scott~ I have been reading Matt 23 today~ also this chapter~ it is a refreshing set of scriptures to re read when our flesh is trying to take over in our replies. I reviewed these chapters due to the fleshly respones which I found MYSELF wanting to give since comming back in a couple days ago. To help me keep His word and His plan for us in perspective.

YOU have been in here taking the heat....while I have been on break (c: The battle belongs to the Lord~we are charged with practicing what He preached~ in His way . Offered in LOVE- as a sibling in Christ, as a balm for you brother.Love,Deb~

Romans 12
New International Version (NIV)

A Living Sacrifice
12 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Humble Service in the Body of Christ
3 For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. 4 For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5 so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. 6 We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; 7 if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; 8 if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.

Love in Action
9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.
14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.
17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written:“It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord. 20 On the contrary:

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gays (Feb '11) 1 hr Jackie 29
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 995,166
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr Doctor REALITY 149
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr RW Lies 72,666
Cousin got a girlfriend from abroad. How to gr... 4 hr denis45 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Michael 699,596
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Johnny 447,495