It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
So does a dung beetle.
<quoted text>
Need? I enjoy this.
<quoted text>
I know you both through your posts.
<quoted text>
Do you think I need a little more confidence? I'll try to be more assertive.
No. Please don't be more assertive :p

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#524368 Apr 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was hilarious.
My favourite part was when he was talking to a senator and the guy made a comment about not having to pass an IQ test in order to be a member.
The way his smile turned into a frown at his own words made me burst out laughing.
That was Mark Pryor of Arkansas - a Christan, a conservative, and a moron. https://www.google.com/search...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#524369 Apr 22, 2013
Capillary Action wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a billboard.
Yes it is. It's an advertisement board for views opinions and messages, a billboard. At least to me.
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#524370 Apr 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
A preist ask a little girl what she wants to be when she grows up.
The girl says, "A Prostitute."
The priest, grasping his chest, asks, "What did you say ?"
The girl replies, "I want to be a prostitute."
"Thank God." says the preist, "I thought you said 'Protestant'."
LOLOL! That's the sort of Irish jokes I like.

Fennario

#524371 Apr 22, 2013
Truths wrote:
It does NOT take a lot of thinking for one to see that the lack of guidelines is what has turned the world into a self absorbed place to live.
Not my world.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#524372 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Classy post, Doofburger.
I didn't see that post... why would Hu post that?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#524373 Apr 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>foolishness. Your intellect is as pointless and ridiculous as your presence on this billboard oy!
This is not a billboard.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#524374 Apr 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
My unbelief in your deity or other deities does not make the deities <.·:*¨`*unreal*¨`*:·.> and that isn't the issue.
What you supplied above isn't even a valid rebuttal to what I responded to you with.
There are no unbiased evidences for your deity. You require no evidence in in order to support your deity belief, and utilize faith in place of evidence.
Much like a madman is certainly sure that there are creatures floating in front of his eyes, no one else has to see them, there needs to be no evidence that they are, and even further, it doesn't matter if there is evidence there are no creatures floating in front of his eyes, he will still believe that they do.
So it goes with your deity belief, you will believe in that non evidence supported deity, in spite of non biased evidence that suggests it may not exist, does not exist, or could not exist, based upon what is claimed to be embodied in the deity by description, attributes, and other logical evidences or arguments that would rule it out as being possible.
Okay, I'm not saying you are crazy, or a madman, all I'm saying, is that you have a deity belief, supported by faith alone, and that religious faith in the deity belief you have removes the need for any evidence at all. Your faith is not evidence, it suffices >as evidence<, when there are no unbiased evidences for your mythic deity belief, and, make no mistake, it is a myth.
The definition of "myth".
Noun: myth
1. A traditional or legendary story, usually concerning some being or hero or event, with or without a determinable basis of fact or a natural explanation, especially one that is concerned with deities or demigods and explains some practice, rite, or phenomenon of nature.
2. A traditional story accepted as history; serves to explain the world view of a people.
WordWeb Pro 6.6
^^That^^ describes your deity belief perfectly.
No Sir, what you are looking for is an ARGUEMENT, and you won't get one for me.

That was my rebuttal--you said our GOD was a myth and I said NO, GOD is not a myth. God is REAL.

Make no mistake---God is NOT a myth. Jesus actually walked the earth in the Flesh, and was crucified --died for our Sins and in 3 days Jesus arose. Jesus is our Saviour.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#524375 Apr 22, 2013
A Lamp On A Stand.

No one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed.Instead he puts it on a stand so that those who come in can see the light.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Therefore consider carefully how you LISTEN.Whoever has will be given more,whoever does not have even what he thinks he has will be taken from him.
Luke 8:16-18

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#524376 Apr 22, 2013
DhachiYAM wrote:
Jesus has no need to love you. He doesn't Love you. Jesus embodies Love. If you come into contact with Jesus he will love you. If a squirrel comes into contact with jesus he will love the squirrel.
There is no reason jesus should love you because Jesus does not need a reason to love. HE has enough love for himself that he can lower himself to the state of compassion to show love to those who are too weak to love themselves.
If you wish to find the truth about the love of jesus you will have to find out how to stop loving yourself while at the same time love nothing more than your own being.
We humans are really wonderful despite being so confused about what our true spiritual nature is. I can tell you 1 thing simply, If you wish to learn how to know what is the self, you must learn how to meditate. If you wish to learn how to be selfless, than you must learn what is love. Both are key to becoming a spiritually evolved human being.
take my free quiz : http://www.thestarseedchallenge.com/
You had me until you got to the quiz.

But is a good answer to the questions the billboard pose. Good thought and deep thought.

Fennario

#524377 Apr 22, 2013
Truths wrote:
I read that you do not even know that Jesus IS a historically proven person
Neither do you. Nobody does.
Truths wrote:
This fact helps me to identify you as uneduacated in history.
Do you ever activate your spell-checker? How smart do you need ot be to do that?

Location hidden

#524378 Apr 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>And your religion secular humanism is based on false fictional and refuted science, fodder for gullible idiots like yourself.
Hahahahahaha!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#524379 Apr 22, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being-
Some people claim alcoholics are BORN that way...guesss who says so? Yup- drunks .
Some people claim abusing children is in their genetics...and THEY can't help it... guess WHO says that?- YUP -child abusers.
Some people claim that DRUG abuse is genetic...GUESS who says that? YUP Drug abusers...
Some people claim that their dad beat THEIR mom- and that it is the only way THEY know how to treat a spouse...GUESS who says that? YUP- spouse abusers.
Animal abusers have anger issues due to what was done to them....
Murderers have every right to KILL someone who made them mad...or EMBARRASSED them like their DADS did....
AND there is "SCIENTIFIC PROOF" that ALL those things are true~
Persons in JAIL CLAIM that THEY got the way THEY are due to what the world DID to THEM...
ALL because liberals with NO conscience took away personal accountability in order to sell people ?cures?- whether it be Pharms or psychologists- or self help books- PEOPLE were taught that they were NOT responsible for their actions...they were BORN that way...or society MADE them do the wrong.
EVERY one of those people has a choice-
Remember - for every crime commited-persons in JAIL CLAIM that THEY got the way THEY are due to what the world DID to THEM...
Sorry - but personal desires to give into ANY situation is STILL CHOICE.
Maybe people do not all have the enviornment to make better choices when they are young - so they grab onto sexual pleasure with self and whom ever in order to feel 'better'- That is unhealthy whether gay or straight- It is turning to a possible destructive habit instead of learning coping skills and maturing.Therefore setting themselves and their loved one up for a life time of trauma and drama over the small things. Because they never learned to KNOW that OTHERS are more important than self. Learning to SEE and to help others IS KEY to healing everything done TO us.
I am not sure that I disagree with everything you have said, but except for some abnormailites that some of us are born with, all babies are born having no attitudes about anything, other than an instinct to get some food, and a need to sleep. How they grow up is controlled by how those who influence them, influence them.

Yes some kids will grow up different than the environment and the treatment they received but that would be the exception rather than the rule.

Though society can't condone behavior that places others in danger or actually harms others, we do have to understand that those who do nothing but the wrong things when they grow up somehow were influenced to do that as they were growing up by how they perceived the world and them in it, by how they were treated, what they were taught, and all the other things that affected their early lives. It was a lot of years ago, but I think I was told that children get most of their driving forces by the age of 5 or so. At that age they are not capable of making adult decisions, so whatever are the main attitudes about life are already instilled in them before they have developed the thinking ability to logically reason things out. So the impact that the adults have on children is very important when they are young, because that to a great extent will influence a lot of what they do the rest of their lives. Obviously they will gain much more knowledge and skills after that, but a lot of their attitudes will already be set.

Fennario

#524380 Apr 22, 2013
Truths wrote:
"self is god'
Nothing else can come close.
Truths wrote:
Will you not see - can you not hear the cries of the world saying help US?
Sure. We're working on it. Right now.

Location hidden

#524381 Apr 22, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
The Day is soon my sweet friend when the banquet table will be all set for His Church -- I hope your seat is close to mine --
TLC - Jute
Enternal Paradise.God bless you always.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#524384 Apr 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems they likes to ride English sos there can't be no Irish in 'em. Prolly kin to them Welsh Pixies.
I ain't about ta dance in ther circle ta find out neither...but ya do got a point.

Location hidden

#524386 Apr 22, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever listen to the melody of a perfect sunset?
Here is one of my favorites Almost Paradise by Mike Reno jeat.Ann Wilson.

Location hidden

#524387 Apr 22, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
No Sir, what you are looking for is an ARGUEMENT, and you won't get one for me.
That was my rebuttal--you said our GOD was a myth and I said NO, GOD is not a myth. God is REAL.
Make no mistake---God is NOT a myth. Jesus actually walked the earth in the Flesh, and was crucified --died for our Sins and in 3 days Jesus arose. Jesus is our Saviour.
Forever and ever, Amen.

And they all lived happily ever after.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

The End.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#524388 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Neither do you. Nobody does.
<quoted text>
Do you ever activate your spell-checker? How smart do you need

ot be to do that?
to---not ot----activate your spell checker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min dollarsbill 6,465
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Justise_League 864,668
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 8 min middleman1 2,777
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Tony17 599,645
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 2,002
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 2 hr Raje 449
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr GREAT DAY OF ARMA... 40,874
More from around the web