Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#524322 Apr 22, 2013
Expert in all Things wrote:
That is what DNA is to us, a set of instructions ... Then how do you account for the origin of these instructions?
Mutation, genetic shuffling, and natural selection.

How do you explain it? Magic?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#524323 Apr 22, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
did you try?
how very sweet godly lady she is??
every post from you sounds with bunch of hipocrisies and LIES?
You bumbles flows from your nose,ears and all holes having your poor old fat wrinkle covered body?
Lmao! That would make more sense if I was old, fat or wrinkled?

&li st=PL375112F075708973

Fennario

#524324 Apr 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I don't believe in Bible God, dimwit.
Point?

Try to have one every time you post.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#524325 Apr 22, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
don't ask stupid questions?
Only read few more times,
maybe your little penaut brain will be able to understand
simple facts who are you mama PUPU
Clearly, you haven't managed to work out who I am and that is hilarious :-D

&li st=PL375112F075708973

Fennario

#524326 Apr 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
You are to ignorant to be even a candy striped.
You misspelled "too," Aristotle. Are you still rolling on the floor, ya Dunce?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#524328 Apr 22, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
do I know you to know who are you???
your posts signify how stupid moron you are,
and self narcistic lover proclaiming loud how smart are you
he he heeeeeeeeeee?
do you have bush australian university of midgit australian natives courses??
he heeeeeeeeee
my Farts sounds more smart from you and your posts????
I am able make not salad from your peanut brain,only pile of horse dung mixed with moon shine liguid from Luisiana swamps???
he heeeeee
This is getting sad Alain... no not really, ROFLMCPAO!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#524329 Apr 22, 2013
Jesus has no need to love you. He doesn't Love you. Jesus embodies Love. If you come into contact with Jesus he will love you. If a squirrel comes into contact with jesus he will love the squirrel.

There is no reason jesus should love you because Jesus does not need a reason to love. HE has enough love for himself that he can lower himself to the state of compassion to show love to those who are too weak to love themselves.

If you wish to find the truth about the love of jesus you will have to find out how to stop loving yourself while at the same time love nothing more than your own being.

We humans are really wonderful despite being so confused about what our true spiritual nature is. I can tell you 1 thing simply, If you wish to learn how to know what is the self, you must learn how to meditate. If you wish to learn how to be selfless, than you must learn what is love. Both are key to becoming a spiritually evolved human being.

take my free quiz : http://www.thestarseedchallenge.com/

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#524330 Apr 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Point?
Try to have one every time you post.
WTD was the point of that useless post?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#524331 Apr 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
And what is stupid of you ( although I realize you can't help it ) is to believe that you can work counter productive against God's will, you see I don't have a "religion", just a straight forward God Blessed belief in the Lord Jesus Christ and his Holy Word unconditionally without spot or wrinkle ( I know that this is talking over your head ) those who will be saved unto his grace and truth will hear his voice and be drawn unto him as only his sheep will hear his voice, and neither you or any other man or women, boy or girl ( or anything in incidently ) will not be able to stop that or pluck them out of the masters hands, but please knock yourself trying.
LOL

I don't have to do much when you're this unabashedly hilarious.

Fennario

#524332 Apr 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Still hitting on her ?
Juice? I'm not interested in her or any other woman as women except one.

I would like to see her dump you, though. She has a problem choosing the right kind of man. Why should she be interested in an impotent, underpaid, and foolish person like you? What do you have to offer a vibrant and effervescent woman? Really.

What do you bring to that relationship? Seriously: what?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#524333 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Harping on spelling errors, eh?

The tactic of the defeated troll.

Let me know when you have something intelligent to post.

Fennario

#524335 Apr 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
mutual masturbation.
No thanks.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#524336 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Reminded me of you :-)

&fe ature=fvwp&NR=1

“Love much, trust none”

There

#524337 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You missed the other typo.
It proves you are not doctor at all.
Your fraud is totally exposed.
Roflmao

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#524338 Apr 22, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
Good Morning Neighbors
I've not even peeked in here since April 8th and so much has happened since then. I do HOPE you all took time to contemplate the world around us and those less fortunate.
There is much suffering going on and I would imagine if we have time to enjoy ourselves online, we are more blessed than many others may be.
NEIGHBOR - that's includes everyone.:)
Good Evening, Happy One...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#524339 Apr 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
Sorry triefects1, it is not a matter of doubting. It didn't happen. Would you say that YHWH made sure when some denominations later removed some of the books, and others added in those previously omitted, or that YHWH made sure when 40,000 different braches of Christianity developed due to slight or large disagrrements?
<quoted text>
specifics please. what books did were remove from the canon, and which ones were added to the canon?

There are different bibles with more books. It's no big deal, it's only repetitive. Some books some bible editions removed, due to repetition. an easy explanation.

Can you name the 40,000 branches of Christianity?

You exaggerate to feed your doubt. That is your right.

What you don;t believe happened, is simply what [you] don't believe happened.

it always come backs, to [you]. it is always, on [you].

“Love much, trust none”

There

#524340 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Juice? I'm not interested in her or any other woman as women except one.
I would like to see her dump you, though. She has a problem choosing the right kind of man. Why should she be interested in an impotent, underpaid, and foolish person like you? What do you have to offer a vibrant and effervescent woman? Really.
What do you bring to that relationship? Seriously: what?
Thank you for proving that you are the embodiment of all the things you protest against.

You are more disgraceful hypocrite than any Christian.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#524341 Apr 22, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
He who flungs dung first must know that flung dung flings more dung !!
lol!, that's one way of putting it.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#524342 Apr 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an oldie too, granny, in more ways than one, but long time on Topix, but perhaps not this particular thread. In fact I just saw another post by you who you addressed someone by name, but I don't know that name. Half the time on this thread, people are referring to other posters by names which I can't match up with a poster. That was the case basically for only one poster on the other threads that I am familiar with, and that is because that person had disclosed their real name, and thus many people called her by that name, rather than the 6 or 7 different aliases she used.
Thank you, though, for your nice comment. I can take those any time.:)
I don't use aliases but in here I have a lot of nic names such as Grans, Gramms, Granny, Jute ,Sister Granny,OSG also someone called me Grandmiere - I love that one --and a few names I choose not to repeat lol -- but somewhere along the line I started using my given not sure why, but too late to undo it.

Many of us that has come together in here have gathered on facebook as well, and that is where our real names come in and we must be careful not to mention them in here unless they don't mind.

Facebook has been wonderful in undividing the division between some posters that has occurred along the way -- given a chance to meet one another in the real world since this one is called cyber world lol -- but I can assure you I've met many wonderful friends across this great nation thru this room and hope to meet many many more.

I turned 65 in late Aug and took early retirement although I work more now than I ever did -- nice to meet you -- and also I'm from mid Michigan where Spring is getting a late start for us --

TLC - Judy
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#524343 Apr 22, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
No one should have to endure bullying. No one. Ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min RiccardoFire 6,412
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min June VanDerMark 599,422
Ayurvedic Diet & Cookbook Demystifies reviw 1 min Ayurvedic Diet 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Turkey 864,032
The Christian Atheist debate 1 min HipGnosis 1,944
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 min Neelakaran 7,480
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 min WasteWater 6,292
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr WasteWater 272,403
More from around the web