Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#524249 Apr 22, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>

Christians ARE held responsible and will be charged with our offenses- many will stand at the gate and hear "DEPART from me" .
Not REAL,BORN-AGAIN christians.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#524250 Apr 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and I did not determine his fate. He did that all his own.
Curious...why the need to bring that up? I think most of us know how Christians think on that.

Boots asked about WINLAC...I gave him a link...suggested that he reads DoC's opening posts...informed him that DoC passed recently...and that some of us missed his calmness.

Why the need to throw in that you believe him to be burning in hell?

Was it necessary for some reason...did it add to anything that I said to Boots?

I personally...think that it was uncalled for...

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#524251 Apr 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Thank you for the scripture brother (c:
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#524252 Apr 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, it is. BUT, it's an assumption based on the fact that you revile me just like your atheist and blatantly antichrist friends do, but i have yet to see them revile you or you confront them.
what part of gal 6:10 "Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, ESPECIALLY to those who are of the household of faith" don't you understand?:)
One day we might even SEE a sermon from u...I'm not holding my breath.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#524253 Apr 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you're wrong ..
He's almost always wrong but I like him.

:-)

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#524254 Apr 22, 2013
Sigh...

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#524255 Apr 22, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
He's almost always wrong but I like him.
:-)
.. RR is a card. Some days I like him, other days I want to wring is nuts ..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#524256 Apr 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only wish for you trifecta1 that you live long enough to think through what you stated above a bit better. I don't know how old you are but I am guessing quite a bit younger than me, but it must be a huge burden to see so many people in the world, and likely in your life, who you hold no hope for as to their 'eternal future'.
It's...not a burden at all.

You know why? because it's up to them to secure their eternal future. Each soul is responsible before YHWH God for what they did with the knowledge of His Son Yeshua Jesus Christ while in this life and in this body.

I'm only responsible, for me. It would be an unbearable burden if I was responsible, for your eternal soul. But I'm not.[You] are.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#524257 Apr 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious...why the need to bring that up? I think most of us know how Christians think on that.
Boots asked about WINLAC...I gave him a link...suggested that he reads DoC's opening posts...informed him that DoC passed recently...and that some of us missed his calmness.
.. RR just went out for his nightly 12-pack ..

.. he'll be better when he returns ..

<< making RR sannwich with pickles, onions, mayo and arsenic >>
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#524258 Apr 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Eve and her BOOH TAY have LEFT the garden!! DEAL WITH IT!!! Shake shake shake!!!! shake shake shake!!!!

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#524259 Apr 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife actually was asked to present a "Laughter Yoga" class to a group at a hospice last week, which she did, and she reports that it went over very well. This is the second time in a couple years that she has been asked to do that at that particular hospice. She has been thinking of starting regular classes, for quite some time, but as yet has not found where and how to do that. Before we married she was conducting a class in "Laughter Yoga" at her Unitarian church that she was attending at that time. People who wanted to participate just arrived a while before the service.
She first got involved in that when she went to classes held by a man who had learned about it, because his wife had cancer and he was trying to find some way of helping her. Whether laughter was involved or not his wife eventually recovered, but a few years later he became ill and died.
However, having participated a couple times when my wife was doing the classes at her church, I found that it is very effective to change your moods and how you generally feel by laughing, even if you have to force yourself to laugh at the beginning.
I even suspect that some of the people on Topix who never have a pleasant thing to say to certain others here, if we were all sitting in a group in a room somewhere and we all started laughing that we would find it very difficult to continue insulting each other, every time the other said something, as happens for many here.
Excellent posts BOOOOTS~ I also just read this one. "boooots wrote:
"I don't revile God, but I also don't believe in a god. I also do not want to revile you, and I see no reason not to be perfectly good friends debating a topic, if that is what we both want to do.
My problem with other posters here has not been that they are believers and I am not, but what they say about certain other people which I find repugnant, or if we are actually debating a particular topic and I give my point of view, or someone else does, and then the believer comes back and tells them that they are evil and going to hell for thinking that way.
I don't find that form of posting as polite or conducive to discussion, but rather it stops discussion and leads to "I am better than you are" kind of grade school bullying that I was very familiar with as a small child. "

YOU remind me of one of OUR very favorite posters who has passed away~ He was a believer in Christ- who had a simialar style of writing and visiting. Honored to meet you. I am Deb~

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#524260 Apr 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Sad thing is that your mind likely believe what you've just posted.
No, it's just that you believe a myth to be reality and I don't.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#524262 Apr 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
They are only in Ireland and the protestant Leprechauns were burned at the stake long ago.
Aye, to be sure.
:-(

A man was asked by the Irish if he was Catholic or Protestant.

"No, I'm an atheist."

"Aye, but is it the Catholic or Protestant God ye don't believe in?"

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#524263 Apr 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>As as with every writer on the billboard, you're free to disregard the bible. Not no big deal, that [you].
I don't disregard teh Bible. I value it's contents along with the several texts Constantine (Et Al) omitted.
I simply don't accept the Roman mythology of it's sole authority.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#524264 Apr 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Just ask God sincerely to remove the glue, they'll open.
I wouldn't do that. Your statement illustrates the fantasy aspect of your deity belief. It also illustrates your tenuous grasp of reality.

I wouldn't ask or expect the central deity of your myth to do any more than other mythic deities such as Vishnu, Quetzalcoatl, or any other deity unsupported by any unbiased evidences.

I don't have a faith supported theistic belief in deities for which there is no evidence to support their existence.

That is what theists do, and I am not theist.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#524265 Apr 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an unfounded claim and you know it, boooots.
Unless you can show that "not as directed by a god" is true...
Unless you can show that "as directed by a god" is true, it is no more or less valid than the hundreds of similar documents from early Christianity.

Just because a Pagan Roman Emperor declared it so 300 years after Jesus died makes it as valid as Mein Kampf as "The Word of God".

“Love much, trust none”

There

#524266 Apr 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Without worms you would have no soil"
O_o
???
That begs the question, which came first - the worm or the soil.....?
The worm.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#524267 Apr 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's just that you believe a myth to be reality and I don't.
It is not a myth, It is True, But you do have to ASK Jesus into your Heart.

God really does exist.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#524268 Apr 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's stupid. That's like asking someone drug-free; "When you choose to not do drugs?"
We are born drug-free just like we're born straight.
Nope.

It is like asking an alcoholic when they chose to become an alcoholic.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#524269 Apr 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What comes out of you is what defiles you. For from within, out of your hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile you.(Mark 7:20-23)
Where does it say homosexual in that ?

Why do you put your words in Jesus mouth ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min Justise_League 6,467
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min River Tam 864,728
The Christian Atheist debate 10 min Justise_League 2,006
White Lives MATTER 59 min Johnny 86
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 40,876
One of Whitney Houston's WORST MISTAKES: marryi... 1 hr Johnny 2
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 2 hr shaylaoller 686
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Tony17 599,645
More from around the web