Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#524202 Apr 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> You miss it because no one here has ever said that, and Christ never taught us to hate anyone.
Lawest, I can't think of specific names right now, as I was just reading some stories about the Boston bombings, and that is sort of crowding my brain, however I have seen some of the most ardent Christians on Topix make the most hateful comments about gays in their posts over the years I have been on here.

It is not always necessary to use the word hate, for one to recognize that is what is being expressed.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#524203 Apr 22, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Why on earth would you ask me for help? Never mind, I will help you. Like JESUS helped the adulteress who was about to be stoned to death.
Leave judgement for God and love everyone and I will try to do the same. Worry about you own sin, that is the only sin you can control. The Jesus is God debate is silly and pointless to me so I can't contribute there. Go and sin no more in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour and have a Blessed day :-)
"The Jesus is God debate is silly and pointless to me so I can't contribute there"!!!

if Jesus' Deity is in question for you, how in the world could you ever imply that He's your "Lord and Savior" and how could anyone ever have a "blessed day" because of Him???

you got me all confused....:(

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#524204 Apr 22, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry
you know Irrira like she knows you
YOU DON'T KNOW HER PERSONALY,SHE DOESN'T ALSO KNOW YOU TOO?
Irira posts express anger, ironies and insults,
used by sweet words and calm postings everyone is able to deceive not aware people of such sneaky fake cyber love?
Judy wear your own shoes given to you by Lord,
make your sweet journey to an end
and the Lord will richly bless you?
But never clean or wear someone shoes-esspecialy not known if those shoes have inside sharp nails?
her shoes are full of danger holes,
I wouldn't want to wear her shoes with holes and be deadly injured not abling to walk my earth journey?
God bless you Judy?
I've seen you post some vile things dr shink, but you have to be God's 'dork'- like I see many call you.
>>> Pas op / beware <<<
... anyone who even tries to ware PW's shoes!
Danger ahead...'holey' ground.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#524205 Apr 22, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Alice!
:-)
Hey Lu !!

Location hidden

#524206 Apr 22, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to love keeping company with failure, because this weak attempt at ridicule went into the rubbish heap where it belongs.
I hate no one actually, though you might find that far too difficult to fathom. There are things we all dislike about people whether it be what they eat, what they wear, how they look, how they talk, how they behave and how they smell. I can love you but I don't have to like the individual you choose to personify. I can love you enough to save your life, give you food when you're hungry and find proper shelter for you from the rain and snow, but this wouldn't stop me from calling you a dirty thief if I caught you stealing. It wouldn't stop me from getting into your face if I saw you look at the lady next door's daughter funny.
However, no matter how I explain this to you, you will not accept what I say because you and people like you seem to thrive on having problems with others. What you seem not to get is, if you think I'm a bigot or whatever or however negatively you want to feel about me, it simply doesn't matter. I don't regard most people as important enough to me to feel terrible about their opinions. Besides, I don't even know you. I wish you the best going around labeling people 'bigot'. I suppose that is your contribution to advancing the growth of our species. I suggest you get a hobby.
Counter_Strike.
In all fairness, CS, considering the likely amount of hatred that Lacez has had to face in his/her life (I actually do not remember which he/she is - this being 66 years old does have it's disadvantages), do you not think that the word bigot would be something that he would have in his vocabulary? It certainly is one that I have often used with some people, and I am not gay, nor have I ever been persecuted for the condition of my birth, though I have actually experienced a lot of bullying in my first years of grade school, mostly from neighbors who were also related to me.

Some people, though they may not be smart enough to know any better, are bigots, and no amount of coloring that differently will change the fact.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#524207 Apr 22, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lu !!
Hey Alice !

Location hidden

#524208 Apr 22, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasss... I have no issue with you other than the fact that you are a womaniser, we all sin so this issue I have has less to do with my faith and more to do with the fact that I feel sorry for your wife because I was married to a cheating, womanising basterd. So I know how hurt she would be if she found out how you carry on here at least, with women. It's a 'nerve' with me, for lack of a better term and if you're going to CHOOSE to treat women this way you need to deal with the consequences of it as it is in fact, the 21st Century and women no longer put up with mysoginitwit behaviour. Now, stop crying like a little girl and look elsewhere for sympathy as you will get none from me.
I take exception with your opinion of womanizer's, Luci, though I am very sorry about your personal experience, and having had the same thing happen to me, by a woman, I know how much hurt that can cause, but if a woman is interested in men, then I would hope that the man she gets is someone who has an inordinate amount of love for women. That does not mean that I condone a man running around behind his wife's back, with every woman he can find.

There are situations though, when a marriage has really gone down the tubes, when a man might find the affection from another woman as something he needs because he is getting nothing but grief at home. That could also equally apply to the wife doing the same thing, if the situation was reversed.

One thing I have learned is that we all are human, and we all can be weak, and we all can do the wrong thing given certain circumstances.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#524209 Apr 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Jesus is God debate is silly and pointless to me so I can't contribute there"!!!
if Jesus' Deity is in question for you, how in the world could you ever imply that He's your "Lord and Savior" and how could anyone ever have a "blessed day" because of Him???
you got me all confused....:(
No doubt.

Like Alice said.

Repent.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#524210 Apr 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's stupid. That's like asking someone drug-free; "When you choose to not do drugs?"
We are born drug-free just like we're born straight.
We may have to defer to academia for this. Actually there have been studies that have seen tendency for attraction to the same sex in very young children. There was a time when I would have said without a doubt, that every person was born attracted to the opposite gender.
http://discovermagazine.com/2007/jun/born-gay...
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video...

I still that most do and the vast amount of homosexuals aquire an attraction to the same gender. But based on science based studies, I do think some gays are born attracted to the same sex.

But that does not excuse them engaging in same sex activities, that still sinful and wrong.

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#524211 Apr 22, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Alice !
Hi PW !!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#524212 Apr 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He's dead.
He's no longer a Christian (and told us all why).
You sure ain't gonna be looking up when thinking about him.....
Yes...DoC has passed. Never really thought about looking in either direction...or any direction as far as that goes River.

I thought that you were above this...determining someone else's fate.

Now...since you opened the door...

These people too thought they would be looking down upon others...

They all thought that they would get in...go figure...many won't. They should have worried a little more about themselves instead of taking odds on others.

The Narrow Door

22 Then Jesus went through the towns and villages, teaching as he made his way to Jerusalem. 23 Someone asked him,“Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?”

He said to them, 24 “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to. 25 Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading,‘Sir, open the door for us.’

“But he will answer,‘I don’t know you or where you come from.’

26 “Then you will say,‘We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’

27 “But he will reply,‘I don’t know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!’

28 “There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out. 29 People will come from east and west and north and south, and will take their places at the feast in the kingdom of God. 30 Indeed there are those who are last who will be first, and first who will be last.”

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#524213 Apr 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Without worms you would have no soil"
O_o
???
That begs the question, which came first - the worm or the soil.....?
Read the first chapter of Genesis...that will answer the question for you. Up to you to decide if you believe it or not.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#524214 Apr 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I take exception with your opinion of womanizer's, Luci, though I am very sorry about your personal experience, and having had the same thing happen to me, by a woman, I know how much hurt that can cause, but if a woman is interested in men, then I would hope that the man she gets is someone who has an inordinate amount of love for women. That does not mean that I condone a man running around behind his wife's back, with every woman he can find.
There are situations though, when a marriage has really gone down the tubes, when a man might find the affection from another woman as something he needs because he is getting nothing but grief at home. That could also equally apply to the wife doing the same thing, if the situation was reversed.
One thing I have learned is that we all are human, and we all can be weak, and we all can do the wrong thing given certain circumstances.
True Booots. Please go read several pages, I've seen 4 months worth, of his behaviour. Then see what you take exception with. I won't repeat the things he has posted. I really don't care about circumstances, infidelity is infidelity, come explain your male excuses to my 3 little boys who have to grow up with hardly ever seeing their father because he's off chasing women like a child, paying child support for 5 children to 3 women instead of being a responsible man. I take exception to your exception Boooots. Yes, some women do it too, I did not. I also don't have to put up with a mysoginitwit little twirp sexually or otherwise harassing me and or my sisters and friends online.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#524215 Apr 22, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not persecuted. The people who founded my sons' school were persecuted, they were burnt alive as missionaries. That is persecution.
You are a womanising idiot and I will leave you to God.
Yeah, he is both brilliant and sweet and doesn't like womanising mysoginitwits like yourself.
Sure, I believe. I follow Jesus not Paul, am none of those things (unlike yourself) and have actually read the whole thing, in a few different languages and not just memorised some quotes off the internet in order to pretend to be a married Christian hitting on women to the point of sick obsession.
"mysoginitwits" ...now that's funny!

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#524216 Apr 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text> We may have to defer to academia for this. Actually there have been studies that have seen tendency for attraction to the same sex in very young children. There was a time when I would have said without a doubt, that every person was born attracted to the opposite gender.
http://discovermagazine.com/2007/jun/born-gay...
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video...
I still that most do and the vast amount of homosexuals aquire an attraction to the same gender. But based on science based studies, I do think some gays are born attracted to the same sex.
But that does not excuse them engaging in same sex activities, that still sinful and wrong.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes it can be very, very wrong.

;-)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#524217 Apr 22, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sometimes it can be very, very wrong.
;-)
iyai!woe!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#524218 Apr 22, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi PW !!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#524219 Apr 22, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>"mysoginitwits " ...now that's funny!
;-)

Since: Sep 10

Lima, Peru

#524220 Apr 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You claiming you had no part in this ?
WOW!
You are one deceitful little man.
I asked you when the last time was that I posted to you.
So you reply with yet another insult.
Go figure.

Since: Sep 10

Lima, Peru

#524221 Apr 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Did Pugs upset you? Ahhh, poor thing, I was bitten by a dog once, but was brave enough to carry on loving them....
Bullying by Christians.

I was 9 years old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 100,158
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min RiversideRedneck 980,113
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 1 hr coco 57
Ring Payments 2 hr annaleighanne 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr guest 670,272
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr Peter Ross 445,651
Any hot teen girl wanna email me (Mar '12) 10 hr idk 8
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 hr NIST 286,454
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,287
More from around the web