“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#524136 Apr 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>If that is what you want to call making an ass of himself in front of everyone here, OK.
Well, he's not making an ass of himself in front of me, so I guess you're wrong about that.

Too.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#524137 Apr 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
The cops in Boston don't like 'em cos they steal ther hats an use 'em fer saddles.
Them is the American little folk, not related to the Irish ones. They be native critters.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#524138 Apr 22, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasss... I have no issue with you other than the fact that you are a womaniser, we all sin so this issue I have has less to do with my faith and more to do with the fact that I feel sorry for your wife because I was married to a cheating, womanising basterd. So I know how hurt she would be if she found out how you carry on here at least, with women. It's a 'nerve' with me, for lack of a better term and if you're going to CHOOSE to treat women this way you need to deal with the consequences of it as it is in fact, the 21st Century and women no longer put up with mysoginitwit behaviour. Now, stop crying like a little girl and look elsewhere for sympathy as you will get none from me.
"the fact that you are a womaniser"

this is NOT a "fact" but the same accusation that my antichrist accusers use against me.

do you accuse your antichrist friends of literally torturing and killing Christians based on the malicious and vile things they say about them in these dabates?

if not, why do you feel it's appropriate to slander and accuse me of adultery???

“Love much, trust none”

There

#524139 Apr 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you said homosexuality is a sin and it's evil, which is showing extreme dislike, which is the definition of hate.
Where does Jesus say that homosexuality is a sin?
Jesus never did.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#524140 Apr 22, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>If that were the case, he wouldn't need you defending him would he? Just a thought.
Well here's a thought for you.

I'm not defending him.

Merely watching the circus and knowing which actors have talent and which are clowns.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#524141 Apr 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one claiming sexual identity is a choice, not me.
So when did you choose to be heterosexual ?
after i got intimate with my first major girlfriend.'they say' that most people make that choice based on the gender they first sexually bond with and that makes perfect sense to me based on my experience.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#524142 Apr 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i hear you boooots - i don't approve of ANYONE damning ANYBODY to either an eternal non-existance or an eternal lake of fire as it's simply not our decision to make:)
And, if I may add, not conducive to helping those, who believers might be able to draw to their side, to want to go there. I can see nothing appealing about those "Born Again" Christians here who daily attack and threaten other human beings. If I wasn't already familiar with both sides, I would probably come to some conclusion such as "If believing in, and following Jesus means that I have to be a miserable person like so and so, then I don't want to do that".

In all honesty, and I have witnessed that on Topix (and yes some other sites) for nearly 3 years, the posters here who make the loudest and most frequent claims to be "Christians" also present themselves, IMO, in the most un-Christ-like way that is possible.

Usually we motivate through example, and how we treat others, not by demeaning and threatening. People who get their backs up because they are attacked, will not likely listen to someone, unless of course they have a gun to their head and the person with the gun will pull the trigger if they don't.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#524143 Apr 22, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he's not making an ass of himself in front of me, so I guess you're wrong about that.
Too.
Then you are as crazy as he is.

Seems you make five people that got IANS's back. If he is sooooo right why does he need you and the other four to attack me ?

Let's see, four people agree with whatever he says against me and no one else here agrees with them.

Seems you are in the minority.... and quite wrong. I doubt you even know what the arguement is about anyway.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#524144 Apr 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"the fact that you are a womaniser"
this is NOT a "fact" but the same accusation that my antichrist accusers use against me...
No. It is based on your continual posts about wanting to have sex with every woman on WINLAC... in graphic detail.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#524145 Apr 22, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Well here's a thought for you.
I'm not defending him.
Merely watching the circus and knowing which actors have talent and which are clowns.
You're posting like one of the clowns right now.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#524146 Apr 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> >>>>>Irrira< <<<<
No apology needed, as we live in vastly different time zones, we also have to contend with a thread where the pages build up at an extremely rapid pace, so it is quite easy to miss one another, I am doing fine, and yourself?
Because of all these reasons is why I gave you the link to refer to...for you!
In the meantime all is well...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Trust at some time between all we can share more, Ja?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#524147 Apr 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
after i got intimate with my first major girlfriend.'they say' that most people make that choice based on the gender they first sexually bond with and that makes perfect sense to me based on my experience.
So you had similar feelings for a boy but 'acted' upon a girl instead ?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#524148 Apr 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are as crazy as he is.
You have mail re PC

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#524149 Apr 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. The Bible was constructed under the watchful eye of and approved by the Pagan Emperor Constantine.
The book is a Pagan Roman Emperor's political tool, nothing more.
As as with every writer on the billboard, you're free to disregard the bible. Not no big deal, that [you].

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#524150 Apr 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Look down upon DoC???
How did you get that from me saying that his calmness is missed???
Is there some hidden question there River? If so...just ask...I will either answer or tell you that it is either...
1. None of your business (though I rarely say that)
2. It is not anything that I am in the mood to discuss
3. I still don't understand you
4. If there was a 4...I might say...not in the mood to argue...
If I have an answer to this unknown question...most likely I will answer or possibly say...I don't know.
Strange question though...it is not up to me to look down on anyone...I have no need...too busy just trying to keep myself looking in the right direction.
He's dead.
He's no longer a Christian (and told us all why).

You sure ain't gonna be looking up when thinking about him.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#524151 Apr 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
The writings which went into the final Bible were chosen, not as directed by a god, but as those mortals decided which fit what they wanted to put in the book and which didn't.
That's an unfounded claim and you know it, boooots.

Unless you can show that "not as directed by a god" is true...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#524152 Apr 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you said homosexuality is a sin and it's evil, which is showing extreme dislike, which is the definition of hate.
Where does Jesus say that homosexuality is a sin?
Are you really this tossed up for real?.........Jesus IS the Word made flesh, he said that he came in the volume of the book, and they are those who testify of me, the Bible is extremely clear on this subject and leaves no doubt about it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#524153 Apr 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with being worm food to return to the food chain. Without worms you would have no soil, without soil there would be no plants or animals, without plants or animals there would be no you.
Feeding the worms is a very noble thing.
"Without worms you would have no soil"

O_o
???

That begs the question, which came first - the worm or the soil.....?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#524154 Apr 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Here is a very interesting discussion that I saw a few years back on the 'truth of God' telecast between Pastor Gino Jennings of 'the First Church of Our Lord Jesus Christ' in Philadelphia, PA. and Harry Knox of a organization calling themselves 'the right to marry', I would recommend that any who will to take time to listen and view these links as Jennings really bring out the Word of God on homosexuality in a fairly heated debate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HI_CyURfl2AXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"Word of God"?

You might as well be espousing the views of the "Word Of Yosemite Sam".

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#524155 Apr 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When di dyou choose to be heterosexual ?
That's stupid. That's like asking someone drug-free; "When you choose to not do drugs?"

We are born drug-free just like we're born straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Paul Porter1 830,688
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min KayMarie 585,962
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Rick in Kansas 99,297
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 21 min Al Capone 5,823
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 1 hr Mr_FX 238
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Freebird USA 176,577
Is Joel Osteen a HYPOCRITE CHRISTIAN?? 2 hr Brother James 4
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 hr lovewithin 40,230
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr waaasssuuup 442,977
More from around the web