Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#524176 Apr 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am hoping it is like my arguements with HFY, it will sort itself out and sanity will be restored. It would be easier if it were Just IANS and I without Catcher and CJ throwing fuel on the fire.
Yes, seeing some sanity on these threads would be nice.:)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#524177 Apr 22, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I have this tshirt, I wear a lot of tshirts you see, anyway this is one of my favourites...
"I THINK, therefore we have nothing in common."
You accuse yourself with your dumbass posts. I will not go out with you! Slither off.
can you help a brother out please? i'm taking a lot of heat in here for claiming that fornication/homosexuality is a moral choice and for saying that JESUS IS GOD!:(

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#524178 Apr 22, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the name calling child.
IANS has much to say.
And he says it well.
I would put him with HipG, OYE, X, and a very few others.
Incredibly smart folks with a voice of their own.
Deal with it.
You deal with it ~ there are many more posters that I find worth reading..... you may not have noticed it, but this is a very fast moving forum and I have no time to 'deal' with many.

#524179 Apr 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.
Just look at your avatar.
As a child, I was traumatized by that stuff.
Us (good, saved). v. them (bad, condemned).
I don't expect you to understand.
Did Pugs upset you? Ahhh, poor thing, I was bitten by a dog once, but was brave enough to carry on loving them....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#524180 Apr 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's stupid. That's like asking someone drug-free; "When you choose to not do drugs?"
We are born drug-free just like we're born straight.
don't get me wrong as i agree with you more so than i do some other 'christian' posers here, BUT can a person be born addicted to....say crack if their mother was using during pregnancy?

similarly, can a person possibly be 'born gay'/with a disposition towards uncleaness/homosexuality since sin is hereditary?:)

#524181 Apr 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Because it all leads to (7)and/or(1). It is a key. Solomon would know.
Ahhh..... cheers for that, is there Scriptures or somewhere you can point me so I can follow it up?

#524182 Apr 22, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a bit worried... I'm glad you're ok sweets (c;
Thanks Luci ~ all is well down here :O)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#524183 Apr 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It appears this an observation from personal experience.
Please continue in your own self conviction.
what if it is, BT42? are you implying that there's something sinnful/wrong with homosexuality?

#524184 Apr 22, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
This could be called an eye opener too. It kind of sounded familiar to me. You all decide for yourselves though.
Experiencing God Day By Day:
Beware of the Amalekites!
For he said, "Because the Lord has sworn: the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation." (Exodus 17:16)
The Amalekites were the persistent and relentless enemies of the Israelites. When the Israelites sought to enter the Promised Land, the Amalekites stood in their way (Exod. 17:8–16). Once the Israelites were in the Promised Land and seeking to enjoy what God had given them, the Amalekites joined the Midianites to torment the Hebrews in the days of Gideon (Judg. 6:3). It was an Amalekite that caused the downfall of King Saul (1 Sam. 15:9, 28). The Amalekites continually sought to hinder the progress of God’s people and to rob them of God’s blessing. Thus God swore His enmity against them for eternity.
As you move forward in your pilgrimage with the Lord, there will be “Amalekites” that will seek to distract and defeat you. God is determined to remove anything that keeps you from experiencing Him to the fullest. If your commitment to your job is keeping you from obedience to Him, God will declare war against it. If a relationship, materialism, or a destructive activity is keeping you from obeying God’s will, He will wage relentless war against it. There is nothing so precious to you that God will not be its avowed enemy if it keeps you from His will for your life. King Saul mistakenly thought he could associate with Amalekites and still fulfill the will of the Lord (1 Sam. 15:8–9). You may also be hesitant to rid yourself of that which causes you to compromise your obedience to God. Don’t make the same mistake as King Saul. He did not take the Amalekites seriously enough, and it cost him dearly.
I did not read it all but looked up Amalekites and got this. Some might like to read it.:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#War_again...
I think there are Amalekites everywhere!!

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#524185 Apr 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you really this tossed up for real?.........Jesus IS the Word made flesh, he said that he came in the volume of the book, and they are those who testify of me, the Bible is extremely clear on this subject and leaves no doubt about it.
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>.Jesus IS the Word made flesh, he said that he came in the volume of the book,
Ewwwwww

#524186 Apr 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
My Precious Heavenly Father, Here I am to worship you this day. Here I am to declare that you are my God and lift up your name. I praise you above all on the earth and above every being in the heavens. You are the Almighty, all-powerful and all-knowing God that I come to. You hold me in your hand and watch over me. Thank you for shielding me and loving me. Thank you for your tender mercies and your firm chastisement, oh One who loves more than any other loves. Thank you for reminding me of who you are and who I am. Without you, I am nothing. With you, I am forgiven, blessed, and victorious. Through the blood of Jesus, I am made righteous. I cannot thank you enough for saving my soul and carrying me through this life. In Jesus' name I bow before you. Amen.
Prime time with God
Amen :)

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#524187 Apr 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
can you help a brother out please? i'm taking a lot of heat in here for claiming that fornication/homosexuality is a moral choice and for saying that JESUS IS GOD!:(
Why on earth would you ask me for help? Never mind, I will help you. Like JESUS helped the adulteress who was about to be stoned to death.

Leave judgement for God and love everyone and I will try to do the same. Worry about you own sin, that is the only sin you can control. The Jesus is God debate is silly and pointless to me so I can't contribute there. Go and sin no more in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour and have a Blessed day :-)

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#524188 Apr 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> As pertains to the first page of this thread, ja?
+ What I forgot to add... in that Link, Ja?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#524189 Apr 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Did Pugs upset you? Ahhh, poor thing, I was bitten by a dog once, but was brave enough to carry on loving them....
Pml... well said sis (((*()*)))

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#524190 Apr 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
don't get me wrong as i agree with you more so than i do some other 'christian' posers here, BUT can a person be born addicted to....say crack if their mother was using during pregnancy?
similarly, can a person possibly be 'born gay'/with a disposition towards uncleaness/homosexuality since sin is hereditary?:)
You went to Jesus Camp in Missouri didn't you?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#524191 Apr 22, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ewwwwww
Hey Alice!

:-)

#524192 Apr 22, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Serah
Thanks for the reply
Hello Mike ~ my pleasure!!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#524193 Apr 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh..... cheers for that, is there Scriptures or somewhere you can point me so I can follow it up?
Well Serah, there are codes. Numerology is an ancient system of revelation and guide through writings-even to this day.
Start with The Lesser Keys of Solomon. They are the remnants of the earlier Books of Moses(not in the bible). They are also connected to the "proverbs" once you have an understanding(or can find the relation). It is helpful to be familiar with "wizardry" as it is in reality...as it is a no nonsense actuality, rather than what is seen through the eyes of "religion". Even my "handle" is the result of this "knowing". It is a long serious process that even precedes the priesthood of Egypt. I have yet to fathom it all, and may never. It's scope is universal.

#524194 Apr 22, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try serah,
According to the bible,..if you have a relationship with a GOD,..you wouldn't need anything else.
The need for other people is an indication there is no GOD. People either help or hurt one another,..there is no GOD or devil.
If we didn't need other people, why would there be other people? It doesn't mean there is no GOD ~ GOD gave us other people, so that we could enjoy our lives, have families and be happy. It is people that are stuffing it up though, I must admit :(

#524195 Apr 22, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
(((((Serah))))))(c:
Amen !
((((DEB))))

Just scrolling through, I should be getting ready for work and head off early, but the school holidays are on and the traffic is nowhere near as bad, so just taking some peaceful time out :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Buck Crick 55,946
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Toby 972,384
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Gods r Delusions ... 649,801
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Toby 106,052
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 39 min Student 44,924
should i give my brother a bj? (Dec '12) 1 hr ticklebuddy 34
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 2 hr RiccardoFire 70,225
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web