Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#524093 Apr 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't revile God, but I also don't believe in a god. I also do not want to revile you, and I see no reason not to be perfectly good friends debating a topic, if that is what we both want to do.
My problem with other posters here has not been that they are believers and I am not, but what they say about certain other people which I find repugnant, or if we are actually debating a particular topic and I give my point of view, or someone else does, and then the believer comes back and tells them that they are evil and going to hell for thinking that way.
I don't find that form of posting as polite or conducive to discussion, but rather it stops discussion and leads to "I am better than you are" kind of grade school bullying that I was very familiar with as a small child.
i hear you boooots - i don't approve of ANYONE damning ANYBODY to either an eternal non-existance or an eternal lake of fire as it's simply not our decision to make:)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#524094 Apr 22, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Very soon
she will be 6 feet down with him
only not able to conversate,because full mouth of warms eating her dead stinking body will not allow her to with anyone?
Nothing wrong with being worm food to return to the food chain. Without worms you would have no soil, without soil there would be no plants or animals, without plants or animals there would be no you.

Feeding the worms is a very noble thing.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#524095 Apr 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly , to the people who say that being gay is not a choice; Why would someone , in this day and age CHOOSE to be a glutton, an adulterer/fornicator, greedy, a drug/alcohol addict, mean-spirited, ungrateful...etc?!
Good point, that subject is covered also in my links posted above.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#524096 Apr 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
leprachauns must be a protected minority because unlike christians, they're not being imprisoned and martyred in islam and communist blocked countries.....
They are only in Ireland and the protestant Leprechauns were burned at the stake long ago.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#524097 Apr 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly , to the people who say that being gay is not a choice; Why would someone , in this day and age CHOOSE to be a glutton, an adulterer/fornicator, greedy, a drug/alcohol addict, mean-spirited, ungrateful...etc?!
When di dyou choose to be heterosexual ?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#524098 Apr 22, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
ASSumption.
yes, it is. BUT, it's an assumption based on the fact that you revile me just like your atheist and blatantly antichrist friends do, but i have yet to see them revile you or you confront them.

what part of gal 6:10 "Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, ESPECIALLY to those who are of the household of faith" don't you understand?:)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#524099 Apr 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
This may be a stupid question, but what or who is EPI?
I am Epi....Nice to meet you Boooooots...I have posted to you 2 times and no response on your end.

You and OSG are the same age and I am a year behind you....We are "Flower Children"....LOL

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#524100 Apr 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
They are only in Ireland and the protestant Leprechauns were burned at the stake long ago.
what do you think is funny about people being imprisoned and martyred for their faith???

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#524101 Apr 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. ever see a Peruvian Kuna scarf ??..
.. they're long, sturdy and inexpensive ..
.. Catcher moving to Peru would be financially beneficial ..
.. what type of scarf do you like best ??..
<quoted text>
.. you're such a sweet person that I can't possibly respond ..
ALICE?
CATCHER?
CAN ANYONE TIE THIS DOWN FOR EPI?
Uh Oh......Am I in trouble?

LOL......

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#524102 Apr 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When di dyou choose to be heterosexual ?
i made a good point that people can make bad & inconvenient moral choices the same as they can make good and convenient ones.

why did you feel it necessary to ridicule and accuse me for it???

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#524103 Apr 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And once again you show your total idiocy and blindness to the fact that God has set a different presidence now through his son Jesus Christ.
And where did Jesus say to hate gay people?
I must have missed that story.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#524104 Apr 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is calling IANS Lucy.
A bit confusing.
BTW, <smooch>
Heading off to class in a couple hours.
Righto... you're telling me... <kisses>

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#524105 Apr 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And where did Jesus say to hate gay people?
I must have missed that story.
You miss it because no one here has ever said that, and Christ never taught us to hate anyone.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#524106 Apr 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay then, who's your favourite person to hate?
Is it atheists or gays?
You seem to love keeping company with failure, because this weak attempt at ridicule went into the rubbish heap where it belongs.

I hate no one actually, though you might find that far too difficult to fathom. There are things we all dislike about people whether it be what they eat, what they wear, how they look, how they talk, how they behave and how they smell. I can love you but I don't have to like the individual you choose to personify. I can love you enough to save your life, give you food when you're hungry and find proper shelter for you from the rain and snow, but this wouldn't stop me from calling you a dirty thief if I caught you stealing. It wouldn't stop me from getting into your face if I saw you look at the lady next door's daughter funny.

However, no matter how I explain this to you, you will not accept what I say because you and people like you seem to thrive on having problems with others. What you seem not to get is, if you think I'm a bigot or whatever or however negatively you want to feel about me, it simply doesn't matter. I don't regard most people as important enough to me to feel terrible about their opinions. Besides, I don't even know you. I wish you the best going around labeling people 'bigot'. I suppose that is your contribution to advancing the growth of our species. I suggest you get a hobby.

Counter_Strike.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#524107 Apr 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, it is. BUT, it's an assumption based on the fact that you revile me just like your atheist and blatantly antichrist friends do, but i have yet to see them revile you or you confront them.
what part of gal 6:10 "Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, ESPECIALLY to those who are of the household of faith" don't you understand?:)
Wasss... I have no issue with you other than the fact that you are a womaniser, we all sin so this issue I have has less to do with my faith and more to do with the fact that I feel sorry for your wife because I was married to a cheating, womanising basterd. So I know how hurt she would be if she found out how you carry on here at least, with women. It's a 'nerve' with me, for lack of a better term and if you're going to CHOOSE to treat women this way you need to deal with the consequences of it as it is in fact, the 21st Century and women no longer put up with mysoginitwit behaviour. Now, stop crying like a little girl and look elsewhere for sympathy as you will get none from me.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#524108 Apr 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to twist the word around like that, then yes, I suppose so.
Your attempt at being honest is much appreciated.

CS.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#524109 Apr 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
.... the fact that you revile me ....
As would any sane and inteligent person.

You are reviled for being a perverted and demented little man, religion has nothing to do with it.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#524110 Apr 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you think is funny about people being imprisoned and martyred for their faith???
My only problem with Leprechauns was that they were burned beyond being edible.

Nothing better than a good roast of Leprechaun with Jack's magic beans on the side..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#524111 Apr 22, 2013
oy!, I have no choice but to see you as hopeless. None. I believe with every fiber of my being, 100% sure really, that YHWH God will damn anyone that heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ Yeshua and reject that Gospel to an eternity of unthinkable suffering.[you heard, and reject] So while you living you have all the hope in the world. In fact I wish you the best. But when your soul leave your body when your body die and go up to face YHWH, you have no hope. And in fact even Science says a soul exist. So the only hope you have is that the bible, Yeshua Jesus Christ, YHWH and the Ruach Hakodesh of the Bible God and Godhead, is not true. I with no doubt sure it's true, so you see why I don't have any choice but to see you as hopeless. Maybe you luck out and face the freethinking god or your soul do the float for eternity, see how that work out for ya
[QUOTE who="boooots"]<qu oted text>
I see it as a little sad, that you perceive someone that doesn't believe there is a God as having levels of hopelessness. I do not feel hopeless at all. In fact I am relatively very hopeful perhaps more so than I was any other time in my life including the time that I was a believer and thought that there was life after death, etc.
Perhaps you see hopelessness in me because you are seeing through a veil of hopelessness yourself. I am not saying that is the case, just throwing it out as a possibility, but I do tend to get kind of a negative vibes coming from some of the 'believers' on Topix. It appears by what they say and how they relate to others that they are not happy campers.
You may not have been involved but some of us on this thread were involved with another poster on several other threads, up to 4 years - in my case about 2 1/2 - and that person though expressing how wonderful their life is, on a daily basis, is very obviously a very sad, conflicted person, and that person has really deteriorated in the past several weeks, partly as a result of the interaction that that person has had with others, both on Topix, and with some, off Topix, in real life.
Basically that person went through a long drawn out melt down, which lasted 4 years, but eventually has led to that person has been posting only a handful of posts, and not ever day, whereas before they had posted thousands more posts than any other poster in the same threads, and posted many times a day, almost every day.
??? maybe they just got old and physically can't write as much as they use to ???

Pointless for me to tell a writer that say their life is wonderful for me to write [no it's not] that not make sense. I don't know what going on with their life behind and off this billboard. This billboard not for that. All you do on the billboard is discuss. What going on in someone life when they not discussing here, is foolish to guess unless they say.

I happy with my life, so what? That can't mean anything to you. Many Christians not happy, many atheists not happy. Just look at the misery frustration and anger of [it aint necessarily so]..although that is a wannabe atheist, so he not even count. But anyway. Only you know if your life wonderful. And as long as you know, then it not matter what anyone else think.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#524112 Apr 22, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i made a good point that people can make bad & inconvenient moral choices the same as they can make good and convenient ones.
why did you feel it necessary to ridicule and accuse me for it???
You are the one claiming sexual identity is a choice, not me.

So when did you choose to be heterosexual ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Buck Crick 49,021
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min RiccardoFire 44,704
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Just Think 646,724
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 28 min Brian_G 445,727
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 50 min Brian_G 21
US EPA - Mass Poisoning of Population Via Drin... 1 hr HiddnNumbrz 1
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 1 hr xdressgay 4
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Not Him 971,736
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web