Why Should Jesus Love Me?
mike

AOL

#523946 Apr 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya Mike. Happy Sunday ..
.. this forum is quite a learning experience and we all owe a debt of gratitude to Lawest for his insightful posts. Aren't you learning anything? I certainly am ..
Hello

I'm not here seeking to learn something on an entertainment site.

Entertainment learning is for "dumb" folk,..kinda like learning to be a doctor in prison.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#523947 Apr 22, 2013
Interpreting the times.

He said to the crowd;When you see a cloud rising in the west immediately you say It's going to rain and it does.And then the south wind blows you say It is going to be hot and it is HYPOCRITES.You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky.How is that you don't know how to interpret this present time.
Luke 12:54-56

Why don't you judge for yourselves what is right?
As you are going with your adversary to magistrate,try hard to reconciled to him on the way or he may drag you off to the judge and the judge turn you over to the officer and the officer throw you into prison.I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.
Luke 12:57-59
mike

AOL

#523948 Apr 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Opps forgot you do not practice just ask questions to play games.
lol your done fellow.
Thanks

Again I ask: how does the "Word" cleanse you?

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#523949 Apr 22, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
But what if one doesn't choose to be "gay"..What if it's simlpy who they are?
Who are you to forever insist they choose this reality of
theirs??
They can choose to be gay- whether they admit the how and the why is not as important as the fact that their choice is against Gods will.

I have gay family- I don't dislike them - I help them out even before being asked- but WHAT does it help if I care for their earthly self- and not their eternity?
I do NOT condone 'gay bashing' or hate speech against the persons choice- I have never participated in ANY protest against people-

Liberals took a hold of every area of life over the past 25 yrs- with an agenda to tell people GAY is GOOD- Abortion is GOOD- and also "HERE- there is a pill for your BIPOLAR self"... all for profit and in hopes of trying to make themselves guilt free in all areas...BUT

THERE IS A GOD-

SO regardless of if THEY ALL feel better... God sees it all and IT as sin.

Those who have chosen the gay lifestyle have no effect on me- except when they force the schools to include the LIFESTYLE as acceptable. They can fund THAT- yet they don't want God talked about in school.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#523950 Apr 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
I'm not adding anything. Why. Because your viewpoint is irrelevant to Christianity. Your opinions pointless and futile.
Good thinking, Derp. You shouldn't express yourself if my viewpoint is irrelevant. You do understand that we're different people, do you not?
trifecta1 wrote:
... Yeshua ...
Gesundheit.

What happened to the Shar of Shars, Ha-M'Sammich, and Ruach Motel? Those were some gods there.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#523951 Apr 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, without the book they wouldn't know what to worship.
It could be Deputy Dawg and they'd be just as fanatical.
As long as a book said so.
See, the funniest part was that trifecta here claimed that he/she did not follow any religion, only a god.
Yet religion, as is defined, is exactly what they follow.

The Spaghetti Monster is just as valid as their god, as you know.

Location hidden

#523952 Apr 22, 2013
The narrow door.

He said to them,Make every effort to enter through the narrow door,because many,I tell you will try to enter and will not be able to.Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door you will stand outside knocking and pleading Sir;open the door for us.

But he will answer I don't know you or where you come from.

Then you shall say We ate and drank with you and you taught in our streets.

But he will reply I don't know you or where you come from.Away from me you evildoers.
Luke 13:24-27

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#523953 Apr 22, 2013
Boooots-

Gods advice in how to live- is to protect us from OTHERS... AND ourselves.

Some people choose to do a Sinatra- and then generations suffer due to their carelss choices. Other people choose to abide by God's advice- and suffer at the hands of non believers.

Some Christians are pretty combative and MISrepresent God's ways- this is true.

ALL PEOPLE should be on a path to growth- but when people dig in their heals when they feel attacked- they are less willing to examine options of change.
Please- IF you read no other scripture- please read this one. This is how it is supposed to be- but we too- are mere humans on a journey.
~*~
Two Kinds of Wisdom
James 3:13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. 15 Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.

17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. 18 Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#523954 Apr 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**
Yes, I blame the Christians too, and I also do not mean every one. That language, like almost everything else here, becomes a source of contention, and generally is followed by the word bigot, often with a mention of hell.
.. the loudest voices are members of the Christian Right who, at the drop of a hat, begin the name-calling and condemnation. They think it's what they must do to enter heaven ..

.. the reasonable voices like Serah & Peace Warrior are regularly told they're wrong and denounced in no uncertain terms ..

.. these 'warriors for Christ' with their swift steel sword of justice are ready to condemn anyone who has not been saved through the blood of Jesus ..

.. the Christian soldier can't stomach you because, like them, you are a warrior for your cause, the enemy ..

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#523955 Apr 22, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
God, please build your nature in me, so that I will love other people the way you want me to. Prepare me so that I respond in righteousness when attacks come from those who would mistreat me or act under an unholy power. Help me to be a vessel of honor to you and a light in the darkness. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for protecting me. Thank you for being you.
Prime time with God
(c:

This is how it is supposed to be- but we too- are mere humans on a journey.
~*~
Two Kinds of Wisdom
James 3:13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. 15 Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.

17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. 18 Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.

Location hidden

#523956 Apr 22, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
Damn it Mike leave me be.You seen enough scriptures written to know what it means.Too make holy now are you a happy man so be it.amen.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#523957 Apr 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you TRULY this ignorant and this backwards?.........as a born again in Christ I have every RIGHT to stand on the Word of which I have my salvation, why would that trouble you unless you are very much the hypocrite, which we've known for a long time is the case with you, standing on God's Word is giving faithful diligence unto him, and again that is my God given privilege, and how is this proclaiming authority over any other human being?
Do you have any other feathered brain questions?
Gods advice in how to live- is to protect us from OTHERS... AND ourselves.

ALL PEOPLE should be on a path to growth- This is how it is supposed to be- but we too- are mere humans on a journey.
~*~
Two Kinds of Wisdom

mike

AOL

#523958 Apr 22, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mike, I'm fairly new to WSJLM though I've stopped a good number of times before. I'm using a sock because my main profile is a target to a good number of unpleasant folk out here since we can't seem to agree and they choose to be disagreeable about all that. I've been known to do it myself, but I'm not pleased about that anymore than I am with others for doing the same.
Yes, your opinion should matter as does anyone elses' in these important discussions of our day.
I don't think any of us can over think ... anything these days. We shouldn't dwell or worry or even be overly concerned for anyone outside our own SALVATION. That said we do love others and try regardless.
We don't need to try and sway anyone's opinion.
We just care enough to try and it's a challenge and I need not tell anyone that. Forgive me for speaking before I was addressed, but ... Mike, a friend of mine was just killed and I didn't speak enough or think I had any obligation to ... but I tried best I could.
We all make our own mistakes and decisions and I respect yours. Thanks and Peace to you and yours.:)
Thanks for the reply

Location hidden

#523959 Apr 22, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
I given to you what you wanted of me with the holy thing message
don't you come back for more of me.
mike

AOL

#523960 Apr 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn it Mike leave me be.You seen enough scriptures written to know what it means.Too make holy now are you a happy man so be it.amen.
Thanks

What is holy?....the ability to post scriptures?

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#523961 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
No. Not at all. Why did you think so?
<quoted text>
According to your bible, that's incorrect. You can't help but sin:
Romans 3:23 - "for all have sinned..."
<quoted text>
Nonsense.
And who cares what religious people consider true? You use faith to decide.
Your bible is not truth, and it is not the word of any god. It's useless, ancient mythology that just hasn't finished dying yet.
When the last believers of any religion die out, those religions are called myths. Your religion is just taking longer than most because it had the good fortune of being the state religion or the majority religion of the Roman Empire, the Byzantine Empire, the Holy Roman Empire, the Spanish Empire, the French Empire, the British Empire, and America. That meant that unlike the pantheons at Olympus and Asgard, your god had to wait for science to come along and kill it - a delay of centuries.
But they all die.
(c:

Silly ol' bear.

I read that you do not even know that Jesus IS a historically proven person~ This fact helps me to identify you as uneduacated in history. It also helps me to see what your type of person is. You are a SHOW ME person~ who requires your own senses to be activated before you take an interest- Yet- here you are defending having no faith.

Don't close yourself off to things HOPED for ~

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#523962 Apr 22, 2013
apparently- I am uneducated in SpElLiNg!

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#523963 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as sin - not in the Christian sense.
<quoted text>
Thanks.
And I will astrally project your karma while chanting in a sweat lodge. I bet I accomplish just as much.
<quoted text>
What would you know about the truth? You think by faith. You choose to believe something and then call it truth. You could just as easily do that with the opposite idea and call that truth. That's worthless. More people in the West are coming to understand every year.
"self is god' and ' if it feels good do it' will never be the truth friend.
All that has gotten the world is HYPED rich people making choices to poison our foods and feed us Pharm pills.

Will you not see - can you not hear the cries of the world saying help US?

mike

AOL

#523964 Apr 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I will not judge another ~ as is written in the Bible. The judgement goes for both sides of the fence, by the way, in case you think I am turning my back on anyone...
Hello Serah

Thanks for the reply

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#523965 Apr 22, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Prior to implementing the actions of gay sex- IT is a choice. It is STILL a choice all along the way to continue.
Many gay people will admit to having turned to the first person that made them feel wanted or needed when they were at their lonliest or saddest.. Many admit to having been sexually assaulted by same sex person or persons PRIOR to decideing they were gay. THE brave and the bold- ADMIT that giving in to the life choice was also DUE to the disgust and guilt they felt having been touched wrongly - that by deciding to be GAY- they alleviated the horror which the offense had caused.
MODERN "if it feels good do it" mantras provided by those with NO moral compass have brainwashed the masses- by elliminating barriers of right and wrong. Therefore- taking away our youths ability to decipher. I am not only talking about gay issues- we can add pro abortion people and the markets which sell murder through movies,music and video games... turning LIFE into a non important factor to our youth and 20 to 30 somethings.
It does NOT take a lot of thinking for one to see that the lack of guidelines is what has turned the world into a self absorbed place to live.
So you were attracted to the same sex.
That is what you're saying.

For if you were never attracted to the same sex, then you never made a choice NOT to be gay.
The only way that choice is possible is if people have an attraction to BOTH sexes.
That isn't homosexuality, what you are referring to is bisexuality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Hey!!!! Do you think I have an ODD-SHAPED HEAD... 5 min Doctor REALITY 5
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Is Homosexuality ... 100,657
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Rosa_Winkel 853,352
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 26 min razz58 2,621
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 35 min Black Marlowe 444,086
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 58 min marge 595,764
Can a White Pride Group not be labeled a racist... (Apr '07) 2 hr UnderstandPeople 6,101
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Seriously__ 5,786
More from around the web