Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#524006 Apr 22, 2013
Truths wrote:
(((((Epi)))))))
((((((HFN))))))
(((((LeLe))))))
(((((Annie)))))))
(c: There~ Now I think I hugged the original oldsters of these thread lines.
I am reading backwards this morning...that way when all the "stuff" bores me I can quit and still feel as if I caught up.

hugs back atcha...

You know...Deb...despite our differences...I would still walk beside you...because differences do not define us. It is what we have in common that forms friendships.

We forget that sometimes...we let those differences overwhelm us...shape out words...forget that there are warm hearts and caring souls that lie beneath the exterior.

One person's belief should never override that of another. We should seek balance between the two...only through that balance will we find understanding...compassion...e mpathy for each other.

It is only then...at least IMO (I know...I know...not worth the paper that it is written on...at least to no one else)...

...that we can truly love our neighbor...

As you can "see"...I am having one of those "zen" moments! LOL

Okay...

:-)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#524007 Apr 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need it. Just swing the tail around and aim your rocket at the moon before you light the fuse.
ACME won't sell me no more fuses. Sumeth'n 'bout homeland obscurity...but I think it got's sumpth'n ta do with when them German fellas work'n fer NASA dropped that rocket by Juarez that time ta tell ya the truth...Mehico was pretty pissed.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#524008 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL. There must be. Horses are prevalent. I see horses walking alone through the streets sometimes. I've seen longhorn cattle being driven down my cobblestone street. I'm glad I wasn't parked on the street that day.
If you become serious about it, PM me and I'll tell you all about this life. It's very healthful. We walk everywhere - we buy gasoline about every ten weeks. Most food is locally produced, and is naturally what Americans call organic. The farms are small, and the farmers and ranchers don't have much access to hormones, pesticides, or antibiotics. We shop the old fashioned way - on foot, here for meat, there for produce, a third place for baked or dry goods.
The people are friendly, and the culture vibrant. We have nearly perfect weather, and have so much sunshine that $8000 worth of solar panels powers our home for free and with no hydrocarbons produced.
The cost of living is much lower and the banks pay a respectable interest rate. We're getting about 8% on insured government bonds.
You could do worse.

So, things are still much as they were years ago there.
I was little more than a kid with many wild oats ta sow when Manuel(who I had befriended in my uncles spread) offered to sell me his holdings of 70 acres and full stock for 70,000 so he could stake in the US and I could have my own too. My uncle was furious. No kid could own such a place in his eyes.
Now I wish I had made the deal in quiet. Life would have been much different, and it would have been more my style.
I will get back with you later, this late summer maybe--and thanks for the offer IANS. I appreciate the inside help and knowledge.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#524009 Apr 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
An impatient little man you are.
Are you IAN'S lover ?
Why would you ask that other than to insult?

At one time on WINLAC there were non-Christians berating Christians for their attitude against gays. Those same non-Christians (who claimed to be pro gay) then used homosexuality to insult the Christians.

IMO

If one claims "that there is nothing wrong with being gay" why would they use it to insult? I don't get it. To me...(and again only my opinion)...that in a sense is maybe more insulting than someone who is honest about being homophobic...

Just wondering...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#524010 Apr 22, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certainly glad.
i guess we understand each other then; you are accepted by those who revile God and you can agree with them because you don't stand for any particular God, but i do!:)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#524012 Apr 22, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Still angry.
Seems you have always been so.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#524013 Apr 22, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Nonsense from a fool.
That sums up most of your posts.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#524014 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
If that's true, then Jesus must be happy with ME. We've suffered no complaints from the sky - no plagues, pestilence, floods, drought, famine, genocides, death of firstborns, city sackings, people being turned to salt, children torn up by angry she bears, or even unusual instances of fruit trees withering - his usual calling cards.
Butting into conversations just to bully.

Such a man!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#524015 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Doof! You're deep - like Rod McKuen. Who would ever think to equate light frequency and sound frequency? Next thing you know, they'll be calling the faint flavors in beer and wine "notes," or bright colors "loud."
Enjoy this mind numbing version of Listen To The Warm from Rod.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VoKG2VAPoqIXX
More bullying.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#524016 Apr 22, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
They can choose to be gay-....
At what age did you choose to be heterosexual ?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#524017 Apr 22, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I was attracted to JACK DANIELS~ He's a guy (c: I learned to resist after a few bad break ups.
I WAS pursued by a very attractive rich female - I resisted- because MONEY is the root of all evil.
Jack Daniels is an alcohol.
It's not a sex.

If you can't tell the difference between your drink and people, then you obviously aren't in any position to claim knowledge on anything regarding human sexuality.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#524018 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
....You shouldn't express yourself if my viewpoint is irrelevant....
ROFLMAO

You may have to move to China, I don't think Mexico is big enough for to hold ego.

Montreal

#524019 Apr 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you! now go freethink a lottery ticket, ya might win lol.
Ah, crawfishing away like the rest of your ilk.
MapDark

Montréal, Canada

#524020 Apr 22, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Boooots- You have seen proof my new friend.
The car rides where you suddenly take a different route for some reason?
The phone call from a friend- exactly when you needed one?
A song that reminds you of peace ?
And what about the phone calls that never come when you need one .
As for the other two "examples" I really don't see how they're proof of the existence of God.
See if I take a different road from normally it's because I'm bored of having a routine.
As for songs reminding me of peace , it's somewhat a pavlov effect. You heard that song play once during a peaceful time of your life and repeated playing it to make yourself feel good . it's normal that hearing this song afterwards will bring up peaceful feelings. It's pretty similar to the researches that showed that FORCING YOURSELF to smile actually makes you feel happier.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#524021 Apr 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. the Christian soldier can't stomach you because, like them, you are a warrior for your cause, the enemy ..
I can't stand either of them. It has nothing to do with religion or lack there of. They are intrinsically the same: egotistical bullies.

Montreal

#524022 Apr 22, 2013
MapDark wrote:
<quoted text>
And what about the phone calls that never come when you need one .
As for the other two "examples" I really don't see how they're proof of the existence of God.
See if I take a different road from normally it's because I'm bored of having a routine.
As for songs reminding me of peace , it's somewhat a pavlov effect. You heard that song play once during a peaceful time of your life and repeated playing it to make yourself feel good . it's normal that hearing this song afterwards will bring up peaceful feelings. It's pretty similar to the researches that showed that FORCING YOURSELF to smile actually makes you feel happier.
Right, because it releases endorphins when you smile.
MapDark

Montréal, Canada

#524023 Apr 22, 2013
Honestly , to the people who say that people would choose to be gay. Why would someone , in this day and age CHOOSE to be gay?!

Oh yay! I get to NOT have the same rights as the rest of the population , being compared by republitards to pedophiles and dog-humpers , I get to be judged everytime I walk in the street by nasty old biddies and their ilk who NEED to tell me I'll go to hell. And if I'm REAL lucky , I get to be beaten up by guys who are too bloody insecure in their sexuality and need to prove their "virility" by beating a few fags up!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#524024 Apr 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you ask that other than to insult?
In as much as they think the only reason I am confronting them is because of my relationship with Lucy, I felt it was a fair and obvious question.
That it outed him as a homophobe was a bonus.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#524025 Apr 22, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
My objection is in the politicized groups force feeding "gay is good" into the curriculum.(c:
You should always again !
.. you've made a giant leap from the purpose of teaching children about different family structures to indignation regarding curriculum development in response to a societal plight ..

.. there are Christian posters on this thread whose children or siblings are homosexual and they stand witness to the relentless bullying, an extension of what they hear at home or in church. Brandon Elizares, a gay teenager, is a perfect example of what can happen if intolerant views are not balanced by education at an early age ..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/14/bran...

.. teachers are not saying, "Gay is good," they are advocating understanding and acceptance, something you do not want because of your beliefs ..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#524026 Apr 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon Lawest100.... and GOD Bless us all, we are all HIS Children, and HE loves us :)
Good afternoon Serah and your early morning, how are you doing today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min old school 44,985
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Happy Lesbo 56,211
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Liamm 650,606
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min Rider on the Storm 182,969
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 34 min andet1987 2,350
I LOVE "Swing out Sister" lead singer Corinne D... 38 min andet1987 5
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 39 min ChristineM 445,932
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min Hangman 971,868
More from around the web