Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#523992 Apr 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You should pray for it. Your god promised you could move a mountain if you had even a mustard seed of faith. Do you have that much faith? Is your faith acceptable to your god, or will he reject you and your prayers. Try it now.
<quoted text>
Actually, you said that you didn't care at all. Your exact words were, "I'm not interested in what the human thinks is good for the human."
Why do you think that humanity should care about the church that teaches you to think like that? Why shouldn't we help diminish it as much as possible as fast as possible? Can you give me even one reason?
<quoted text>
Yet it is religion - yours in particular - that is increasingly being viewed as a steaming loaf in the middle of the room. If even you are holding your nose at words like "religion" and "Christian," how do you suppose the rest of us feel about it?
Somebody please open a window.
You going to jump out?

You can stay, you're quite the entertainment.

You can't diminish anything. You're irrelevant useless and pointless. Your writings are just an opportunity for me to tell you that as often as possible ~~grin~~.

Humanity should care about Christianity because Jesus saves souls.

You on the other hand, I could not care less. Get enough faith to turn your brick home into a chimpanzee "atheist". go ahead, try it now lol.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#523993 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Good thinking, Derp. You shouldn't express yourself if my viewpoint is irrelevant. You do understand that we're different people, do you not?
<quoted text>
Gesundheit.
What happened to the Shar of Shars, Ha-M'Sammich, and Ruach Motel? Those were some gods there.
I don't care about them.

I simply enjoy telling you that you're a insignificant irrelevant and quite foolish little man. That is my viewpoint of you, I rather enjoy expressing it, and will continue to [wanna be atheist].

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#523994 Apr 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion:
1. The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, esp. a personal God or gods.
2. Details of belief as taught or discussed.
Oh look, religion describes exactly what you follow!
Congrats, you're just another liar!
Thank you! now go freethink a lottery ticket, ya might win lol.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#523995 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL. There must be. Horses are prevalent. I see horses walking alone through the streets sometimes. I've seen longhorn cattle being driven down my cobblestone street.
ya wanna see a arse and manure, look in the mirror iyai!lol

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#523996 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I concede nothing to the religious. Nothing.
The religious has already conceded that you're a blithering idiot, so you're too late.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#523997 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Nah.
<quoted text>
See if you can force me to go.
<quoted text>
Grin?
It seems that my posting has hurt you, Derp, even though it hasn't been about you specifically. It was about your church and the poor quality of people it generates. I guess that you must have identified with that.
<quoted text>
You call this MY meltdown? You've got steam coming out of your ears. Relax before you burst an aneurysm. Take a Valium.
It must be difficult for you to see something so precious to you dying before your eyes, and to see the godlet you worship treated so contemptuously. You must be wondering why it is so helpless - why it lets its church just wither away like this, as if the god didn't even exist.
And there isn't a damned thing that you can do to stop it, is there? You must be feeling just as impotent as your pathetic god.
Sorry. I feel your pain. Here's a tissue.
Now go join the Doof in prayer, Derp.
A second response concerning this same writing, it must have really gotten under your skin LOL.

A church is an empty building. Only idiots worry and fret about inanimate objects changing into something other than what it is. Idiots like you.

Christianity is growing strong and quite healthy. Christianity got better and stronger when you left lol. There is nothing dying, that is your grandeur or delusions talking. You have no power, you're irrelevant, pointless, insignificant and a humiliated degraded slave. That is all you will ever be.

Now go freethink a purpose ~~grin~~~ lol.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#523998 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you forget your Valium? I'm increasing you from 5 to 10mg. If that doesn't work, I'll refer you to neuro:
naive child, you can't do anything, how much times I have to repeat it. You have no power, insignificant, powerless, pointless, and a humiliated degraded slave. Hey [wanna be atheist] think you can turn your keyboard into alphabet soup lol iayai!lol

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#523999 Apr 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect what the gays are wanting from schools is that they be accepted as ok persons in spite of their being gay. If some school activity or function prohibits a gay from participating because he is gay, the school is not accepting him as he is.
If a school function, such as a school dance is being held and two gays attend and dance as partners, that should not be an issue that concerns anyone. In fact, though I haven't attended a lot of dances in my post school days, my experience has been that there are occasions when heterosexual women will dance together because they want to dance and no man asks them or is too embarrassed to show he can't dance etc.
In fact when I was single briefly, I even attended a singles dance and informally arranged to meet a single woman at the dance. I saw her there and approached her to ask her for a dance, and she declined saying that she wanted to dance at that particular time with her female friend. I did not bother to ask her to dance again.
Yes, it could have been because on seeing me in person she decided that she did not want to get to know me better, but to embarrass a person in a public place to make that point is rather upsetting, if one is like me, who doesn't like public embarrassment.
My objection is in the politicized groups force feeding "gay is good" into the curriculum.(c:

You should always again !

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#524000 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I can only tell you what Emo Philips said to his brother-in-law, a German, who complained that he couldn’t get a good bagel back home:
“Well, whose fault is that?”
that you're a a degraded humiliated religious slave?

Blame your utter sickening and pathetic lack of dignity and respect.

Muslims or Buddhists or Hindus that leave those religions, they don't go back arguing with those religions, because they have a healthy pride and confidence about what they left.

You're just the opposite. Left Christianity, and still a slave to Christianity. You're the utmost pathetic loser and deserve no respect only shame and humiliation. And that is what you're getting and will continue to get ~~grin~~

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#524001 Apr 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know about secular humanism, but how would one know who is a secular humanist just by knowing they are an atheist?
close enough.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#524002 Apr 22, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a girlfriend at the moment. I'm an evil celibate lesbian.
OK.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#524003 Apr 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate what you are saying and I agree that some people who believe in God, are not acting in a manner that would show they do, or that would attract others to follow their example.
In my case, I am not wanting to change my understanding at this time. I have lived the understanding that God exists with all that goes with that, and I have rejected it based on my knowledge (this is what my brain has accumulated from various lifetime inputs) that there is no evidence that what I was taught concerning God is anything but a myth.
I am happy with my position on that, and desire to have no changes to that, but I still live my life as best I can to show others that I care about them, and to not do things in my life that might make the life of someone else less worthwhile because of doing so.
Boooots- You have seen proof my new friend.
The car rides where you suddenly take a different route for some reason?

The phone call from a friend- exactly when you needed one?

A song that reminds you of peace ?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#524004 Apr 22, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I reckon... He carries on like Doc without the swearing... Just wrecking the place...
He is only wrecking himself, no loss to anyone, except to himself.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#524005 Apr 22, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
My objection is in the politicized groups force feeding "gay is good" into the curriculum.(c:
You should always again !
Would you be more comfortable with "gay is evil" being force fed?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#524006 Apr 22, 2013
Truths wrote:
(((((Epi)))))))
((((((HFN))))))
(((((LeLe))))))
(((((Annie)))))))
(c: There~ Now I think I hugged the original oldsters of these thread lines.
I am reading backwards this morning...that way when all the "stuff" bores me I can quit and still feel as if I caught up.

hugs back atcha...

You know...Deb...despite our differences...I would still walk beside you...because differences do not define us. It is what we have in common that forms friendships.

We forget that sometimes...we let those differences overwhelm us...shape out words...forget that there are warm hearts and caring souls that lie beneath the exterior.

One person's belief should never override that of another. We should seek balance between the two...only through that balance will we find understanding...compassion...e mpathy for each other.

It is only then...at least IMO (I know...I know...not worth the paper that it is written on...at least to no one else)...

...that we can truly love our neighbor...

As you can "see"...I am having one of those "zen" moments! LOL

Okay...

:-)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#524007 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You don't need it. Just swing the tail around and aim your rocket at the moon before you light the fuse.
ACME won't sell me no more fuses. Sumeth'n 'bout homeland obscurity...but I think it got's sumpth'n ta do with when them German fellas work'n fer NASA dropped that rocket by Juarez that time ta tell ya the truth...Mehico was pretty pissed.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#524008 Apr 22, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL. There must be. Horses are prevalent. I see horses walking alone through the streets sometimes. I've seen longhorn cattle being driven down my cobblestone street. I'm glad I wasn't parked on the street that day.
If you become serious about it, PM me and I'll tell you all about this life. It's very healthful. We walk everywhere - we buy gasoline about every ten weeks. Most food is locally produced, and is naturally what Americans call organic. The farms are small, and the farmers and ranchers don't have much access to hormones, pesticides, or antibiotics. We shop the old fashioned way - on foot, here for meat, there for produce, a third place for baked or dry goods.
The people are friendly, and the culture vibrant. We have nearly perfect weather, and have so much sunshine that $8000 worth of solar panels powers our home for free and with no hydrocarbons produced.
The cost of living is much lower and the banks pay a respectable interest rate. We're getting about 8% on insured government bonds.
You could do worse.

So, things are still much as they were years ago there.
I was little more than a kid with many wild oats ta sow when Manuel(who I had befriended in my uncles spread) offered to sell me his holdings of 70 acres and full stock for 70,000 so he could stake in the US and I could have my own too. My uncle was furious. No kid could own such a place in his eyes.
Now I wish I had made the deal in quiet. Life would have been much different, and it would have been more my style.
I will get back with you later, this late summer maybe--and thanks for the offer IANS. I appreciate the inside help and knowledge.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#524009 Apr 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
An impatient little man you are.
Are you IAN'S lover ?
Why would you ask that other than to insult?

At one time on WINLAC there were non-Christians berating Christians for their attitude against gays. Those same non-Christians (who claimed to be pro gay) then used homosexuality to insult the Christians.

IMO

If one claims "that there is nothing wrong with being gay" why would they use it to insult? I don't get it. To me...(and again only my opinion)...that in a sense is maybe more insulting than someone who is honest about being homophobic...

Just wondering...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#524010 Apr 22, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certainly glad.
i guess we understand each other then; you are accepted by those who revile God and you can agree with them because you don't stand for any particular God, but i do!:)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#524012 Apr 22, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Still angry.
Seems you have always been so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min kent 670,129
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min Sky Writer 31 184,222
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Bongo 99,517
No Walls! Don't fence Me In! 14 min bad bob 9
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 26 min Tony 6,130
Gangs 34 min Jenn 1
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 43 min Allan 6224 454
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr AussieBobby 286,431
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 hr another viewer 980,031
More from around the web