|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
All this talk about angels.
What is convoluted is that what is the purpose for angels to possess wings?
Wings would be unuseful above the earth's atmosphere.
Perhaps they like them and find them useful in an atmosphere we have no knowledge on? But in saying that, most ANGEL readers state ANGELS don't have wings!!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Tehee Candor wrote:
Hello again
Please may I say that if I have OFFENDED anyone in here today or the last time I visited or the other times I popped in over the past year, I would hope you accept my sincere apologies. It's not my intent to turn any one off or OFFEND MY SAVOIR in the process.
Thanks and Peace Regardless
Sorry, I go on and on. I know some really dislike that.
I do it in hopes I won't be misunderstood or leave anyone with many questions about my coherency.
Keep on Posting ~ your beautiful happy smiling avatar is a sight for sore eyes :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Serah... why ?
No idea and didn't want to question it ~

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
OH MY GOD.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening Judy, how're you tonight?
GOOD evening Scott, sorry if I missed you tonight, I took a tv break for a couple hours -- TLC Judy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes Topix cuts the end of a link off.
It's barbaric.
Chris Tolles is jewish?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD evening from across the miles sweet sister Serah -- I too am so thankful for all the endearing eternal friendships made thru this blessed thread -- I see some of the walls have become padded though lol -- "gets a little crazy at times" but the memories of Hams ramblings still echoes in the halls which stays the course for so many, especially me.
And Epi's faithful morning ministry truly makes for a hedge of loving inspiration to welcome newcomers and comfort ole timers like ourselves.
TLC - Judy PS (((Prince Pugstar)))
Ditto to your Posting my Sweet Cyber Sister Granny ~ and mere words cannot express how much you mean to me, my Queen and my Prince :)

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>No idea and didn't want to question it ~
I was a bit worried... I'm glad you're ok sweets (c;

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Catch :-D please talk to me?
I am genuinely curious, what's wrong with Serah's doggy avatar?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
how long clitoris have your god?
Keep writing brain fart.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning,
The first thing I did after I posted was drop an interesting icon on all of your posts. We come into these forums and threads to debate and all should be allowed to speak their opinions and without being harassed for doing so. I appreciate how frank you are and how effective your speech comes across.
There are serious issues where GOD and beliefs are concerned and have been since the beginning of time. I agree that all too often someone will claim to be a Christian, but they couldn't be convicted of it in a court of law since there is little evidence to that in there example in everyday living.
To make any debate worth participating in you need an opposing view just as you do the more agreeable ones. I really am dismayed to witness Christians when they resemble judgemental heathens,... or worse. It turns off 'Babes in Christ' quicker than anything ever could. With all the suffering in the world it's already a challenge for many to believe OUR God is all loving.
Hope your morning is going well.:)
Thanks for that feedback.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

This could be called an eye opener too. It kind of sounded familiar to me. You all decide for yourselves though.
Experiencing God Day By Day:
Beware of the Amalekites!
For he said, "Because the Lord has sworn: the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation." (Exodus 17:16)
The Amalekites were the persistent and relentless enemies of the Israelites. When the Israelites sought to enter the Promised Land, the Amalekites stood in their way (Exod. 17:8Ė16). Once the Israelites were in the Promised Land and seeking to enjoy what God had given them, the Amalekites joined the Midianites to torment the Hebrews in the days of Gideon (Judg. 6:3). It was an Amalekite that caused the downfall of King Saul (1 Sam. 15:9, 28). The Amalekites continually sought to hinder the progress of Godís people and to rob them of Godís blessing. Thus God swore His enmity against them for eternity.
As you move forward in your pilgrimage with the Lord, there will be ďAmalekitesĒ that will seek to distract and defeat you. God is determined to remove anything that keeps you from experiencing Him to the fullest. If your commitment to your job is keeping you from obedience to Him, God will declare war against it. If a relationship, materialism, or a destructive activity is keeping you from obeying Godís will, He will wage relentless war against it. There is nothing so precious to you that God will not be its avowed enemy if it keeps you from His will for your life. King Saul mistakenly thought he could associate with Amalekites and still fulfill the will of the Lord (1 Sam. 15:8Ė9). You may also be hesitant to rid yourself of that which causes you to compromise your obedience to God. Donít make the same mistake as King Saul. He did not take the Amalekites seriously enough, and it cost him dearly.
I did not read it all but looked up Amalekites and got this. Some might like to read it.:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#War_again...

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
Do you blame the Christians at all for that? What part if any do they play in that?
Tehee Candor wrote:
YES, the Christians are to blame if anyone is. Not all of them, I don't generalize anything, but a good number of them.

If we are familiar with the Bible and not just what the preacherman shares with us at any given church, then we know Revelations and how many of them churches, included in those chapters and verses, are nearly a failure.

Thanks for that word. May I please call you IANS?
Yes, IANS is fine.

And thank you for fielding that question. My guess is that the Christian to whom it was posted won't.

Yes, I blame the Christians too, and I also do not mean every one. That language, like almost everything else here, becomes a source of contention, and generally is followed by the word bigot, often with a mention of hell. It's pretty disheartening to read.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yeah but to be fair, people were rather, special, back then doll;
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
LOLOL!! I love Monty Python.

BTW don't worry about that Beady. Anyone can see he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
Making the point that all Christians would disagree with removing "in god we trust" from the money was insinuating that all those Christians are selfish.
I disagree. Please see the post above this one.

And this one at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

RR: But you're gonna sit here & say that "the church" IS homophobic. You're implying that ALL churches?

IANS: Nope. When you claim that America is a Christian country, do you mean all Americans are Christians?

==========

When I referred to the Christians, it was analogous to referring to the Americans above. If I say that Americans are individualistic, I don't mean every one. When I say that they are going through a rough economic patch,I don't mean every one.

And when I claim that the Christian collective will behave selfishly, I don't mean that every one will agree.

Can you see that? I have never said that every Christian is selfish.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the name calling child.
IANS has much to say.
And he says it well.
I would put him with HipG, OYE, X, and a very few others.
Incredibly smart folks with a voice of their own.
Deal with it.
I seldom reply to an IANS post.

It would be like tossing a Jalapeno pepper into a volcano.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

k, fart blg i9u[9bhy lkm.ng yhgm Shrink oujhv trdujj tfu80 ihb ygiu 007 uyv hee hee hee.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your views are farts and worthless feces everywhere,not only here on this poor unsaved sick christian topic?
Brain damage.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's how most people here who claim to be Christians act.
You show them they were wrong and they can't take that, because they always have to be right.
Agreed. And that is why it is so difficult to converse with them about religion. In most cases, the believer will begin flinging feces.
Lacez wrote:
When shown that I am wrong, I will, sometimes reluctantly, back down for I cannot claim I am right anymore. That would be dishonest.
And integrity apparently matters to you. It does to me as well. You and I were raised in a different tradition than the faith based thinkers. So were the bulk of the other humanists posting here.

I think the world could use more of us rational skeptics and far fewer of the religites. Our system of values simply produces better people.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
Have YOU seen Religulous by Bill Maher?
Yes, a couple of times. I liked it.

How about you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

320 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min River Tam 722,586
GMO foods and you! 4 min andet1987 51
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min ocxz 115,869
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min onemale 257,182
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 58 min UidiotRaceMakeWorldPEace 172,602
**** jesus loves you **** (Aug '07) 1 hr Truths 48,600
reason topix is GOING OUT OF STYLE 1 hr Why because u 12
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Liam 533,887
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 7 hr bottom1980 484