|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that your guess(gas) flows from your mouth without of teeth( like a...
not from your pants
if Jesus doesn't accept those everyone Liers,
they be not able to turn to Jesus,
or be under my command ,YOU ARE SICK DRUG ADDICTED IDIOT
grace only allow people to turn to Christ,
NOT EARTHLY SCUMBAGS LIKE YOU OR YOURS CHURCHES FULL OF IMMORAL S..
You can't even SPELL 'liar',you poor excuse for a GED grad.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
hu

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Secular Humanism. That is a philosophy and religion according to the U.S Supreme Court. Look it up if you want to.
Yes, I know about secular humanism, but how would one know who is a secular humanist just by knowing they are an atheist?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel the same way, but call myself an atheist because I accept no god claims. How are you different from that? Have you accepted that there is a god? To me, everybody that has done that is a theist, and everybody else is an atheist.
Einstein's god is not what I mean by the word "god." I mean a sentient, volitional, potent agency that deliberately designed and created our universe. As I understand it, Einstein's and Spinoza's pantheistic (or panentheistic) god isn't necessarily aware, and isn't necessarily more than the fundamental laws of nature. They certainly didn't speak to it or worship it.
I think what those people meant is that they intuit a transcendent quality, and they are respectful of that whatever it is. Me, too. It's the sine qua non of the spiritual experience - a holistic intuition attended by awe, mystery and gratitude. But to or about what, nothing can be said.
Right? Or no?
I'm really sorry that Einstein called that vague, transcendent, unifying quality that he intuited through a glass darkly, "the good lord." He set back skepticism with that language. But today I see that phrase as being similar to Mother Nature or Uncle Sam. One can refer to inanimate abstractions as people.
Well put.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there any here willing to join hands with this character,"LAWEST100 " has one being a good example of a representive of the GOD concept?
Who is willing to show public support for the character "LAWEST100" in regards to christianity?
I will not judge another ~ as is written in the Bible. The judgement goes for both sides of the fence, by the way, in case you think I am turning my back on anyone...

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Tehee Candor wrote:
Hello again
Please may I say that if I have OFFENDED anyone in here today or the last time I visited or the other times I popped in over the past year, I would hope you accept my sincere apologies. It's not my intent to turn any one off or OFFEND MY SAVOIR in the process.
Thanks and Peace Regardless
Sorry, I go on and on. I know some really dislike that.
I do it in hopes I won't be misunderstood or leave anyone with many questions about my coherency.
I don't think anyone will confuse your posts with coherency or that there will be a question concerning that.

Mostly.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
LOL
I peed a little.
Do you have any turtlenecks?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is'nt everyone - to some degree?
I think that society has just "chosen" a particular "defining" line of segregation among individuals according to traits and behavior in such "labels". That is only one of many. Some of the most brilliant minds and artists have been lost as an asset to us due to our own ignorance and lack of the ability to understand and utilize these gifted persons. We should have taken lesson from the American Indian Nation in this respect...we are fools of our own folly and inhibitions.
I was just thinking of how much we can learn from the Natives of the Lands ~ and how Spiritual they are, in their own ways, and here is your posting. Some people don't like the word Native; so perhaps I could use Indigenous;

*** In international or national legislation they are generally defined as having a set of specific rights based on their historical ties to a particular territory, and to their cultural or historical distinctiveness from politically dominant populations. The concept of indigenous people may define them as particularly vulnerable to exploitation, marginalization and oppression by nations or states that may still be in the process of colonialism, or by politically dominant ethnic groups. As a result, a special set of political rights have been set to protect them by international organizations such as the United Nations, the International Labour Organization and the World Bank.[2] The United Nations have issued a Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples to guide member-state national policies in order to protect the collective rights of indigenous peoples, such as their culture, identity, language, and access to employment, health, education and natural resources. Although no definitive definition of "indigenous peoples" exists, it is estimated that the total population of post-colonial indigenous peoples seeking human rights and discrimination redress ranges from 220 million to 350 million.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peopl... ***

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be angry all you want.
But you cannot *honestly* deny IANS intellect.
You can argue against it and you'll surely lose.
You can resort to angry aspersions, and folks will see you for what you are -- angry you cannot compete with him intellectually.
Good luck with that.
I just scroll past most of his postings finding them too rude and intolerant of others. My brain has been filled with the reading of many books along with school and further education and there is no room left for such pettiness as I find in his postings. Who would want to compete with a name calling child?

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =A19qEjCzFWYXX
one good turn...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaydays@disney?
Oh wait, that already exists.
Everyday is a gay day at my amusement park.

:-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello lil whispers
How does the "Word" cleanse you?
There are none righteous, no not one,...does none include you?
It is figurative speech, not literal fact.
Bible scriptures demand thought, one who post scripture in and of itself, could be considered "mentally" troubled.
Perhaps you're overwhelmed with waiting for a GOD, you've become fatigued and delusional.
You've got no idea how Scriptures, sharing love with others and caring can make a difference in our personal times of trouble, or you simply wouldn't post these never ending 'mentally' troubled postings of yours. Have you never considered that you could be the one you are referring to??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
Good afternoon all.
Good afternoon Lawest100.... and GOD Bless us all, we are all HIS Children, and HE loves us :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ya. I figgered so.
Say, you ain't got one o' them newfangled guidance systems does ya?
Mine felled off the rocket. The duck tape was old. I hate it when that happens.
Try super glue, it sustains pretty high heat and my Adidas sandals I glued years ago are still held together perfectly :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Jake at State Farm wrote:
Hello you fine people.
Hi Jake :)

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you tried ChristianMingle.com ?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any turtlenecks?
Do you?

Don't make me post the circumcision link.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I just scroll past most of his postings finding them too rude and intolerant of others. My brain has been filled with the reading of many books along with school and further education and there is no room left for such pettiness as I find in his postings. Who would want to compete with a name calling child?
Said the name calling child.

IANS has much to say.

And he says it well.

I would put him with HipG, OYE, X, and a very few others.

Incredibly smart folks with a voice of their own.

Deal with it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. since being on this thread, I've never had such polite dung flung my way - everything from immoral to pervert and evil. Do you have any insightful advise on how to respond ??..
Just scroll on by HL ~ there is no point in being drawn into hateful arguments, and as I said earlier, it matters not which side of the fence one is on!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize, of course, that all of your information about what you think God wants has come to you through the minds, mouths, and writings of humans, trifecta1. To my knowledge there are no known writings in the handwriting of God or Jesus, and we don't even know if a god has hands with which to write, because no one has a clue what this god might even look like.
Though, I think you, and many other people, want to say you separate what man says from what God says, you would have nothing that "God says" if man had not written the books and subsequently passed that information on generation after generation.
Aside from Islam and Mormonism (the only two I am particularly aware of) there are no claims to contact with God and receiving new words from Him in 2000 years. I doubt that many on this site give a lot of credence to the claims of Islam or Mormonism that their contacts with God are legitimate.
I have been Baptised twice, Booots, once as a babe in arms and Presbyterian, and the other as a 12 year old into the Mormon Religion. I do believe there are Prophets today.... but agree also that there should be no words added to the Bible; I have always found it fascinating that the last Scripture is 22:21.... with all those Scriptures written, why couldn't they shorten one and make the last Scripture 22:22, a much more logical number in my opinion.

But, giving it further thought, perhaps 22:22 (a Master Number as such) is the New Beginning?!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••