Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#523758 Apr 21, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I was just thinking of how much we can learn from the Natives of the Lands ~ and how Spiritual they are, in their own ways, and here is your posting. Some people don't like the word Native; so perhaps I could use Indigenous;
*** In international or national legislation they are generally defined as having a set of specific rights based on their historical ties to a particular territory, and to their cultural or historical distinctiveness from politically dominant populations. The concept of indigenous people may define them as particularly vulnerable to exploitation, marginalization and oppression by nations or states that may still be in the process of colonialism, or by politically dominant ethnic groups. As a result, a special set of political rights have been set to protect them by international organizations such as the United Nations, the International Labour Organization and the World Bank.[2] The United Nations have issued a Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples to guide member-state national policies in order to protect the collective rights of indigenous peoples, such as their culture, identity, language, and access to employment, health, education and natural resources. Although no definitive definition of "indigenous peoples" exists, it is estimated that the total population of post-colonial indigenous peoples seeking human rights and discrimination redress ranges from 220 million to 350 million.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peopl... ***
I ain't so keen on the world bank motives.
I think that we can't really see the forest for the trees anymore though. It's complicated and hard for me ta explain, so I will just leave it at that. I guess ya just gotta know 'em ta understand? I think you probably have some experience in what I am say'n. Ther's jist no way ta explain it with words.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#523759 Apr 21, 2013
scaritual wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zQ36S3d1CaUXX
That was GLORIOUS.

Thank you.

Since: Sep 10

Lima, Peru

#523760 Apr 21, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Just scroll on by HL ~ there is no point in being drawn into hateful arguments, and as I said earlier, it matters not which side of the fence one is on!
I disagree.

Just look at your avatar.

As a child, I was traumatized by that stuff.

Us (good, saved). v. them (bad, condemned).

I don't expect you to understand.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#523761 Apr 21, 2013
Expert in all Things wrote:
Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?
The Answer
First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.
Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.
This gives two possibilities:
1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell,then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.
So which is it?
I'll take what's behind door number three, Monty.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#523762 Apr 21, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
Do you?
Don't make me post the circumcision link.
Sometimes Topix cuts the end of a link off.

It's barbaric.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#523763 Apr 21, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you?
Don't make me post the circumcision link.
Please don't... I most humbly beg you <3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#523764 Apr 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.
Just look at your avatar.
As a child, I was traumatized by that stuff.
Us (good, saved). v. them (bad, condemned).
I don't expect you to understand.
Hey Catch :-D please talk to me?

I am genuinely curious, what's wrong with Serah's doggy avatar?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#523765 Apr 21, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, Lacez, I didn't know Mormons believed taht either, but I really haven't made a study of what all Mormons believe, since I am pretty doubtful about the origin of Mormonism.
It isn't what Mormon's believe.... they believe that GOD is the FATHER and JESUS is the SON, and they believe in living day Prophets. I shouldn't be surprised that people write rubbish that they have no knowledge about, but every now and then, they take me by surprise.

I have problems with some of the man made rules of the Religion; but no problem with their philosophy as such, or at least as I understand it!!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#523766 Apr 21, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I have been Baptised twice, Booots, once as a babe in arms and Presbyterian, and the other as a 12 year old into the Mormon Religion. I do believe there are Prophets today.... but agree also that there should be no words added to the Bible; I have always found it fascinating that the last Scripture is 22:21.... with all those Scriptures written, why couldn't they shorten one and make the last Scripture 22:22, a much more logical number in my opinion.
But, giving it further thought, perhaps 22:22 (a Master Number as such) is the New Beginning?!
Because it all leads to (7)and/or(1). It is a key. Solomon would know.

#523767 Apr 21, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
All this talk about angels.
What is convoluted is that what is the purpose for angels to possess wings?
Wings would be unuseful above the earth's atmosphere.
Perhaps they like them and find them useful in an atmosphere we have no knowledge on? But in saying that, most ANGEL readers state ANGELS don't have wings!!

#523768 Apr 21, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
Hello again
Please may I say that if I have OFFENDED anyone in here today or the last time I visited or the other times I popped in over the past year, I would hope you accept my sincere apologies. It's not my intent to turn any one off or OFFEND MY SAVOIR in the process.
Thanks and Peace Regardless
Sorry, I go on and on. I know some really dislike that.
I do it in hopes I won't be misunderstood or leave anyone with many questions about my coherency.
Keep on Posting ~ your beautiful happy smiling avatar is a sight for sore eyes :)

#523769 Apr 21, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Serah... why ?
No idea and didn't want to question it ~

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#523770 Apr 21, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zQ36S3d1CaUXX
OH MY GOD.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#523771 Apr 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening Judy, how're you tonight?
GOOD evening Scott, sorry if I missed you tonight, I took a tv break for a couple hours -- TLC Judy

Location hidden

#523774 Apr 21, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes Topix cuts the end of a link off.
It's barbaric.
Chris Tolles is jewish?

#523776 Apr 21, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD evening from across the miles sweet sister Serah -- I too am so thankful for all the endearing eternal friendships made thru this blessed thread -- I see some of the walls have become padded though lol -- "gets a little crazy at times" but the memories of Hams ramblings still echoes in the halls which stays the course for so many, especially me.
And Epi's faithful morning ministry truly makes for a hedge of loving inspiration to welcome newcomers and comfort ole timers like ourselves.
TLC - Judy PS (((Prince Pugstar)))
Ditto to your Posting my Sweet Cyber Sister Granny ~ and mere words cannot express how much you mean to me, my Queen and my Prince :)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#523780 Apr 21, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>No idea and didn't want to question it ~
I was a bit worried... I'm glad you're ok sweets (c;

Location hidden

#523782 Apr 21, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Catch :-D please talk to me?
I am genuinely curious, what's wrong with Serah's doggy avatar?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#523783 Apr 21, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
how long clitoris have your god?
Keep writing brain fart.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#523787 Apr 21, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning,
The first thing I did after I posted was drop an interesting icon on all of your posts. We come into these forums and threads to debate and all should be allowed to speak their opinions and without being harassed for doing so. I appreciate how frank you are and how effective your speech comes across.
There are serious issues where GOD and beliefs are concerned and have been since the beginning of time. I agree that all too often someone will claim to be a Christian, but they couldn't be convicted of it in a court of law since there is little evidence to that in there example in everyday living.
To make any debate worth participating in you need an opposing view just as you do the more agreeable ones. I really am dismayed to witness Christians when they resemble judgemental heathens,... or worse. It turns off 'Babes in Christ' quicker than anything ever could. With all the suffering in the world it's already a challenge for many to believe OUR God is all loving.
Hope your morning is going well.:)
Thanks for that feedback.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 4 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 909
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min PELE78 854,604
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 23 min andet1987 6,135
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Robert F 596,179
Entering Heaven? 29 min andet1987 3
Poll Why are white women jealous of us latinas (Aug '08) 32 min andet1987 27
Whole Foods finally admits it ripped customers ... 39 min andet1987 6
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr I Am No One_ 444,291
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 hr Charlie Sheen 272,082
More from around the web