“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#523620 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't sound like it ta me...
http://www.art.com/products/p14058682-sa-i284...

BIRD**HELP**

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#523621 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.
I was afraid you'd go an tell the truth of it all.
Tis the only way I know how cap.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#523622 Apr 21, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
(((((SimplyPut))))))))
1 Peter 2:21-23 Christ himself suffered for you and left you an example, so that you would follow in his steps. He committed no sin, and no one ever heard a lie come from his lips. When he was insulted, he did not answer back with an insult; when he suffered, he did not threaten, but placed his hopes in God, the righteous Judge.(GNT)
The battle belongs to the Lord (c:
Indeed it does Sweet Sister ((((DEB))))~ and thank GOD we have each other <3

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

And thank you JESUS for caring

#523623 Apr 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
God, please build your nature in me, so that I will love other people the way you want me to. Prepare me so that I respond in righteousness when attacks come from those who would mistreat me or act under an unholy power. Help me to be a vessel of honor to you and a light in the darkness. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for protecting me. Thank you for being you.
Prime time with God
Amen :)

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#523624 Apr 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it I knew it you was jerking my sandel.lol Tis the curiousity I looked it up they do not make no sound.lol
You ever listen to the melody of a perfect sunset?

Location hidden

#523625 Apr 21, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Miss,... I thought I spelled it out pretty clear, but there is always room for misunderstandings ... more so out here online, than if you were in my living room sharing.
I think you are terrific is what I was saying and I believe it was this TOP STORIES neighborhood where I became acquainted with your posting style.
Peace
You all enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Mine is going wonderfully and I don't even have a desire to complain today, about what is not good in my blessed life.
There is no ROSE GARDEN that we should pass up, but how often do we have the pleasure of enjoying one of them. No one promised anyone a rose garden in the litteral sense.
Thanks for letting me share and Good Day to you all. God willing (I BELIEVE) I'll see you again next week, perhaps ... if you won't mind and have the ability to tolerate me as we do have to others everywhere we travel this personal journey we are on.
L8r
:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =C1KtScrqtbcXX
He Ain't Heavy - He's MY Brother and I LOVE HIM regardless of trials and tribulations now and to come until the day ... we find out if it's true or not.
I don't feel I have anything to lose ... waiting, though I'll not slumber, if I can help it.
I Wish It Would Reign ... typo intended and all my pleasure ... DEAR ONES.:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
My apologies for being so LOOOOOOng winded. ;~)
With all honesty I am a Mrs.and my honey does not mind that I have internet buddies to visit with.You admitted to wearing a sock which is no problem for me,if your comfortabe talkin with this sock to me.I can understand.I visit two threads friend and this one was one other I tried and walked away from and yes the misunderstanding was on my part of which I will apolize for that.
Yes will look for you again soon to visit.God bless

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#523626 Apr 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Please don't tell me the varmint substituted soap fer champaign in the soaker!?
That would be the travesty o' all time!..an fer sich a damsel o' admiration ta boot.
I could orchestrate a trial fer ya(fixed o' course). Then ther's always Pancho's place. we could always excommunicate 'em ta scorpion city y'know. It's all up ta yer tender mercies. I'm jist the tool o' yer conveyance, darl'in. Is it a posse ya want fer quick capture? I got a couple o' "marshals" in me pocket....what ever yer wish...lest ya really love the varmint...(spits) His horse got's one twisted hoof what got's a special shoe ta right it. He'll be easy ta track, even on hard rock ground.
I'll have the soap scrubbd out'a the leather on the tub, an have the boys fill it with fresh french bubbly...so stop yer snivel'n. You two is gonna be the death o' me!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#523627 Apr 21, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know 'bout LW, but I sure have. The two ends is the best --solo. Prolly true fer life too. I ain't been at both places yet, so I can't swear to it.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#523628 Apr 21, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from the obvious rightness of equal marriage rights for gays, there are some facts which can't be overlooked:
1) USA is the world leader in many things and thinks it is in others. Much of the world tries to Americanize in many of their customs, because they look to the US. With that in mind, the USA, seeing other progressive countries moving ahead of them on social issues, is not going to continue to sit back and stay way behind the times,
2) The public opinion in the USA already has moved to the majority favoring gay marriages, and with gay marriages being the main thing, with the inheritance and other benefits attached, that Americans have still demonized gays about 'legally', it will become legal. America, in spite of its backward mentality in certain Bible Belt states, is moving ahead and will continue to do so.
3) Human Rights are increasingly a world issue, again at least in the progressive countries, which the USA likes to think it is #1, and it will not go well with the USA for keeping its dominance in the world by being socially backward (perhaps a bit of a repeat of #1)
4) Your largest trading partner, and though a tiny population, a larger country on which you have over 5000 miles of common border with, has already, several years ago, legalized gay marriages, and again the USA is not going to stand back forever and let the world think, which it has for a long time, that Canada is a better country than is the USA.
5) Religion is rapidly declining in all western world countries, including the USA, and the anti-gay portion of Christianity only represents a few of the far right fundamentalist denominations of Christianity, so their influence is declining rapidly.
That should be enough for a while.
I never said gay marriage in ALL of the U.S won't happen. Just that it won't happen nearly as quickly as you think because of the power of States Rights.

Location hidden

#523629 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never bit ya huh?
I reckon he knew where it was best, an respected it.
lol never bit me but J.R. bit honey big toe under kitchen table one mornin early over coffee and breakfast.Oh gosh no not about to say what honey said about this.But he let me keep J.R. anyway think he realized that value of his bug hunting in the house.lol.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#523630 Apr 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not really one of us any more. With an attitude like that, you've alienated yourself from humanity. What human being would write, "I'm not interested in what the human thinks is good for the human."
In any event, you lay a good foundation for the attitude, "I'm not interested in what Christians think is good."
<quoted text>
Your religion really needs to go.
You need to go, you serve nay purpose.

And no, what humans say is good for humans are not a priority to me. Humans are frail and flawed and have the lifespan of about 70yrs. that is nothing. YHWH God Almighty. What he says through His Spirit, that is eternal.

Your philosophy, is like dung. Worthless and toxic.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#523631 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I feel the same way, but call myself an atheist because I accept no god claims. How are you different from that? Have you accepted that there is a god? To me, everybody that has done that is a theist, and everybody else is an atheist.
Einstein's god is not what I mean by the word "god." I mean a sentient, volitional, potent agency that deliberately designed and created our universe. As I understand it, Einstein's and Spinoza's pantheistic (or panentheistic) god isn't necessarily aware, and isn't necessarily more than the fundamental laws of nature. They certainly didn't speak to it or worship it.
I think what those people meant is that they intuit a transcendent quality, and they are respectful of that whatever it is. Me, too. It's the sine qua non of the spiritual experience - a holistic intuition attended by awe, mystery and gratitude. But to or about what, nothing can be said.
Right? Or no?
I'm really sorry that Einstein called that vague, transcendent, unifying quality that he intuited through a glass darkly, "the good lord." He set back skepticism with that language. But today I see that phrase as being similar to Mother Nature or Uncle Sam. One can refer to inanimate abstractions as people.
I wouldn't put too fine a point on it.

I focus on the fact that I don't know from whence or why, if there be any whence or why.

And I find all religions merely human attempts to explain a mystery we cannot now and maybe never will be able to explain.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#523632 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
So what?
I haven't seen anybody post on that topic in my three months here except me. I'll repeat that comment:
[1] Jesus can't love you because he doesn't exist.
[2] If he did exist, he should love you because it is a categorical imperative for a god to love its creation.
Feel free to add your viewpoint, and anybody else who has one, and then we can move on.
No.

I'm not adding anything. Why. Because your viewpoint is irrelevant to Christianity. Your opinions pointless and futile.

Whatever you believe about Yeshua Jesus Christ, is your business. Your beliefs, are your beliefs. My beliefs, are mine. Every writer on this billboard their beliefs are personal and subjective.

I think your beliefs are based on nonsensical refuted science and you got played for a fool.

Will that change your beliefs? no. No.

Why you have not awoken up and figured out your criticisms of Christianity is irrelevant to Christianity is beyond me. The most you're doing is a fool convincing your fellow fools to stay fools.

If that's a worthy goal for you, then by all means continue. Christianity likes the show.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#523633 Apr 21, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Tri. I thought that was obvious.
Female
are you married to your girlfriend?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#523634 Apr 21, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
trifecta1, I am becoming concerned with your apparetn concern about this "atheist philosophy", yet I have not yet figured out what an atheist philosohy is. My understanding of the word atheist is that it is the lack of a theist philosophy. We do have some knowledge of some theist philosopphies, becasue there are writings about these, and many people who talk about them. However, I dam not aware that atheists are a group which has any philosophies.
My understanding of atheist is it just another way of stating that a person has no belief in any gods. Not having any belief in any god hardly tells me what one does have a belief in. Any particular atheist might have many beliefs in many things, which are not in common, necessarily, with those of any other atheist. That still leaves a big blank for a philosophy of atheists.
Secular Humanism. That is a philosophy and religion according to the U.S Supreme Court. Look it up if you want to.

Location hidden

#523635 Apr 21, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
No.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#523636 Apr 21, 2013
zander714 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice! Well said!
My GOoDness this is from the archives but I do appreciate you bringing forward -- and your comment, thank you.

TLC - Judy

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#523637 Apr 21, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize, of course, that all of your information about what you think God wants has come to you through the minds, mouths, and writings of humans, trifecta1. To my knowledge there are no known writings in the handwriting of God or Jesus, and we don't even know if a god has hands with which to write, because no one has a clue what this god might even look like.
Though, I think you, and many other people, want to say you separate what man says from what God says, you would have nothing that "God says" if man had not written the books and subsequently passed that information on generation after generation.
Aside from Islam and Mormonism (the only two I am particularly aware of) there are no claims to contact with God and receiving new words from Him in 2000 years. I doubt that many on this site give a lot of credence to the claims of Islam or Mormonism that their contacts with God are legitimate.
your level of unbelief is astounding.

The Spirit of YHWH God the Ruach Hakodesh AKA The Holy Spirit, IS GOD. And each human the Ruach Hakodesh used to write the bible their personality and characteristics are involved so that each book is different.

That is the Spirit through which those humans that wrote the bible was inspired through. Have you ever heard the Bible is the Inspired Word of God? that is where it came from.

It's easy to dismiss Islam that only believe Jesus was a Prophet and no more. And Mormonism can be dismissed more easily because this Nut Joseph Smith thinks God hand picked Him to restore the Church. That would be taking the place of Jesus Christ iyai!.

Your existence is so far removed from the Jesus Follower, I tell you before your existence and my existence might as well be a billion miles apart.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#523638 Apr 21, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds beautiful from the ocean -- I read a post last night that you needed to sell your boat -- so sorry to hear that, I truly pray God opens doors for you Hickup that no man can close -- as always thinking of you my friend with love --

TLC Gramms

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#523639 Apr 21, 2013
I'm gonna spam the thread with Family Guy clips for a little while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 12 min andet1987 4,488
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Roberta G 173,741
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 17 min andet1987 2,416
The Maze Runner 28 min andet1987 1
Last Word + 2 37 min andet1987 730
Sarah Palin look alike 46 min andet1987 5
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 47 min bacon hater 95,523
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min truth 542,873
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 227,688
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 739,761
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr ms simmer 153

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••