Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#523648 Apr 21, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
I'm gonna spam the thread with Family Guy clips for a little while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YZscj-ld93MXX
You are welcome and awesome :D

Location hidden

#523649 Apr 21, 2013
Psalm 141: 1-4.. I call to you Lord, come quickly to me; hear me when I call you. May my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice. Set a guard over my mouth, Lord; keep watch over the door of my lips. Do not let my heart be drawn to what is evil.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#523652 Apr 21, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
You are welcome and awesome :D
Last one.

Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

#523653 Apr 21, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7tJNABQnqBoXX
I liked that song too :)))
http://www.youtube.com/watch... Did you say 'opera'?? Listen to this woman sing opera at the end of this song.:)
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

#523654 Apr 21, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Do these ads before video stay the same so you all can see them or do they change like the television.
I want to name both of these videos (ads) and Thank You so much, because how very valuable these commercial breaks really are.
I'll title this one, "Without A Mirror"
The second one you posted I will title, "Inner You"
I like to tell folks I"m a writer. Though when they ask me what I write, I choke up a bit. I write about life ... my own and those of the others I have observed.
I AM a People Watcher ... How about you?
I was a sinner ... I still occasionally do sin and I do so regret it ... when I'm feeling better. This Christian stuff ... Following Jesus ,,,, it's not always about our feelings.
WE must also consider the feelings of those around us as well. How do you feel?
Is there anything I may do for you ... today?
That's What Jesus Would Do ... JESUS doesn't have to LOVE us ... or Does He? Pardon the occasions I forget to CAP those HE's.
Thanks again Doctor Reality ... what a contribution that was for us to enjoy today. There are always reasons to ... cry, smile, love, dislike strongly, and ... give, of ourselves, to others.
Give of OURselves ... set aside SELF.:)
Peace and Love ... regardless - IT TRULY will MAKE A DIFFERENCE ... No, I'm not shouting at ya.;~)
L8r ... K?
Another 'veteran''WSJLM?' poster HIDING behind a changed moniker. You people take this online chattin' stuff REAL serious sometimes,huh??!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#523655 Apr 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>are you married to your girlfriend?
I don't have a girlfriend at the moment. I'm an evil celibate lesbian.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#523656 Apr 21, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I can change all that ..

Location hidden

#523657 Apr 21, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not evil.

Location hidden

#523658 Apr 21, 2013
I hope you're all very proud. You have a 19yr girl thinking she is evil. Now that's evil.

"Jesus Wept"
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#523659 Apr 21, 2013

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#523660 Apr 21, 2013
hick-up wrote:
Have you ever listened to the sound a turtle makes as one glides thru the seas?
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever listen to the melody of a perfect sunset?
I love these questions Bro. They are deep... they are real.

Sharing with your great questions, with a tiny excerpt of my own from Calling All Peace Warriors, found in my blog.[ topix profile ]

“... and into the oceans and rivers of Sound. I look at the stillness of all that's created;
Time doesn't move; doesn't change; doesn't waver. 
I look at it straight in the Eye of the Wind, and know...”

Too many overlook your own depth.
Thank you >>hu<< I see you my Brother!

It is a fact the term 'music of the spheres' can be heard. With an ear for the Truth and the Spirit of all things there is and always has been 'sound' for not a single thing can be or move without vibration being created. Even ultrasonic, beyond the ear, doesn't mean it's non existent just because science hasn't detected that far yet.

And why the term re the creation story - related in a nutshell of time and space for simple understanding - tells it as...“
... and God said...“
“...and it was so.”.

Love always... and Peace

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#523661 Apr 21, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, perhaps I used a poor choice of word.
Let me try again.
What I meant by proclaim is that why did the bible god use a bi-sexual to convey his infallable holy word into the English language that fundamentalist hold so dear?
Couldn't have god picked one who didn't swing both ways and who was not a homosexual?
I mean he was powerful enough to do so.
He picked a virgin to carry his child.
I'm sorry but you still have it wrong, God did not use KJ to convey anything at all, the Word that he conveyed again........came through his Holy Apostles and Prophets, Kj was accredited to translating in into the english language, and even then it is very likely that there were special translators schooled in that art of doing so under his command, the glory of God's Word goes to no one other than God himself, and in your posts it seems that you are giving KJ too much credit.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#523662 Apr 21, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Then let the word of god take care of the world's overpopulation.
That actually makes a little bit of sense, as God will deal with all things in his time and nobody else's.

Location hidden

#523663 Apr 21, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not evil.
Hi Lu !!

I hope you're having a good morning.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#523664 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is better to realize that which you have and be thankful for it, than to fret about that which you have lost. That which you have can be built upon...the quest to recover that which you have already lost is more often futile and a waste of positive effort that could have been better put to use building from solid ground.
I do believe Hickup was extremely thankful for what he had and with self determination may achieve his hearts desire once again if he so chooses.

Anything built on solid ground will still diminish in time --

Appreciate your input -- TLC - Judy

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#523665 Apr 21, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds beautiful from the ocean -- I read a post last night that you needed to sell your boat -- so sorry to hear that, I truly pray God opens doors for you Hickup that no man can close -- as always thinking of you my friend with love --
TLC Gramms
Good evening Judy, how're you tonight?

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#523666 Apr 21, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I love these questions Bro. They are deep... they are real.
Sharing with your great questions, with a tiny excerpt of my own from Calling All Peace Warriors, found in my blog.[ topix profile ]
“... and into the oceans and rivers of Sound. I look at the stillness of all that's created;
Time doesn't move; doesn't change; doesn't waver. 
I look at it straight in the Eye of the Wind, and know...”
Too many overlook your own depth.
Thank you >>hu<< I see you my Brother!
It is a fact the term 'music of the spheres' can be heard. With an ear for the Truth and the Spirit of all things there is and always has been 'sound' for not a single thing can be or move without vibration being created. Even ultrasonic, beyond the ear, doesn't mean it's non existent just because science hasn't detected that far yet.
And why the term re the creation story - related in a nutshell of time and space for simple understanding - tells it as...“
... and God said...“
“...and it was so.”.
Love always... and Peace
As always you are truly amazing -- TLC - Judy

Location hidden

#523667 Apr 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I can change all that ..
I just got chills.

I should probably put my bra on.

;-)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#523668 Apr 21, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
I liked that song too :)))
Good evening Tehee, welcome back, how're been?

Location hidden

#523669 Apr 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That actually makes a little bit of sense, as God will deal with all things in his time and nobody else's.
God sounds a lot like me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min An NFL Fan 121,725
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Regina 585,710
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min Jac 99,237
liston is here and still dancing wilth new pro... (May '13) 39 min stelee 18
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 50 min Stilgar Fifrawi 830,206
the Atlanta Hawks were just a 'regular season F... 50 min Doctor REALITY 2
the homosexuals who are EMBARRASSMENTS to the ... 1 hr hpcaban 4
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 40,214
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 3,923
More from around the web