Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#523608 Apr 21, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I like you
and your spiritual unmaturity make not me upset,
only Jesus is upset at you
Did he call you on the telephone and tell you? I like you too Doc, always have and you know it but if you are him then I'm not sure I can like you any more. Jesus knows my heart Doc and He LOVES all of us. If He's upset with me I'm sure He will let me know ;p

“I want three words:”

#523609 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Turtles fart too sis...don't let 'em fool ya...
I adopted a turtle last week, it's HUGE. Did you know that the Govt, in all their complete lack of wisdom, is trying to destroy the Barrier Reef? Turtles and others are getting sick :'(

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#523610 Apr 21, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
430 years of jewish slavery in Egipt,
is simple answer who builded piramides, and di most heavy work during 430 years labor slavery in Egipt
Rameses also city build by descendends of Abhraham
Genesis book is small clue fog about this?
and open door to the deep archoelogiacal and history research who builded piramides, and huge objects of antique world
HA!

I knew ther was more to you than meets the eye doc.
They built that city twice...because of the water moving out.
I still don't see them as "slaves" then though. Seems more likely that they went there because of drought times in ther area, an then became a problem fer the state. Moses was a "title"-not an actual person...a powerful one that the state wanted rid of. Problem is, they took much of the wealth with 'em, an the state wanted it back.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#523611 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Turtles fart too sis...don't let 'em fool ya...
Well captain had a wild land toros I caught down on the cannidian river.Turned J.R.Name into a pet.Had him around the house for a pet for over ten years.Feed him raw hamburger,apples,raw chicken,ect very socialable lil fellow too.Ya wondering why I got him well lived in a rock house and it housed a host of spiders,poisonest centipedies ect.J.R.was quite a hunter of theses.
Taught him to come to me by tappin fingers on floor or end of broom stick on floor.Even caught myself a centipede too a big one put him in a jar of wet sand to watch his habits feed him moist dog food.Do you know they make a tunnel and can turn themselfs over and crawl over themselfs.Amazing those critter are.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#523612 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Don't fergit--ya gotta have a lil' silver cup like ole' doc Holiday ta swing on yer finger when yer mak'n ginger fun an tempt'n the likes o' varmints ta duel.
Itt'l have ta wait til after the big poker game miss Happy...ya know how the riprap jist loves ta give us all ther silver so's we kin afford that fancy champagne an such. You still got hot water up ther in yer suite?
.. plenty of hot water up here. Met a stewardess on my flight to Peru. Catcher paid for our executive suite on the top floor of the Hilton, even left a bottle of chilled fancy champagne ..

.. it's all about love, baby, it's all about love ..

With Established Harem

#523613 Apr 21, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
I still use the old candlestick click phones like the ones used in the Andy Griffith TV show.
However, I can't ever seem to get a hold of Serah.
.. Serah is with Aerobatty ..

.. it's only love baby, it's only love ..
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#523614 Apr 21, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
But you claim that you were shown in all things in god to be true.
Why won't you reveal the long debated subject as to 'who'?
try googling it, perhaps that wil work

Location hidden

#523615 Apr 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well captain had a wild land toros I caught down on the cannidian river.Turned J.R.Name into a pet.Had him around the house for a pet for over ten years.Feed him raw hamburger,apples,raw chicken,ect very socialable lil fellow too.Ya wondering why I got him well lived in a rock house and it housed a host of spiders,poisonest centipedies ect.J.R.was quite a hunter of theses.
Taught him to come to me by tappin fingers on floor or end of broom stick on floor.Even caught myself a centipede too a big one put him in a jar of wet sand to watch his habits feed him moist dog food.Do you know they make a tunnel and can turn themselfs over and crawl over themselfs.Amazing those critter are.
Never bit ya huh?
I reckon he knew where it was best, an respected it.

Location hidden

#523616 Apr 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. plenty of hot water up here. Met a stewardess on my flight to Peru. Catcher paid for our executive suite on the top floor of the Hilton, even left a bottle of chilled fancy champagne ..
Ya. I would like ta spend a year in them mountains down there...maybe more...some things I'd like to know "first hand".

Since: Sep 10

Lima, Peru

#523617 Apr 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Catcher f*cked up and now he's in hot water with HL.

Location hidden

#523618 Apr 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Catcher f*cked up and now he's in hot water with HL.
Don't sound like it ta me...

“I want three words:”

#523619 Apr 21, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
I still use the old candlestick click phones like the ones used in the Andy Griffith TV show.
However, I can't ever seem to get a hold of Serah.
Serah... why ?

With Established Harem

#523620 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't sound like it ta me...
http://www.art.com/products/p14058682-sa-i284...

BIRD**HELP**

Location hidden

#523621 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.
I was afraid you'd go an tell the truth of it all.
Tis the only way I know how cap.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#523622 Apr 21, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
(((((SimplyPut))))))))
1 Peter 2:21-23 Christ himself suffered for you and left you an example, so that you would follow in his steps. He committed no sin, and no one ever heard a lie come from his lips. When he was insulted, he did not answer back with an insult; when he suffered, he did not threaten, but placed his hopes in God, the righteous Judge.(GNT)
The battle belongs to the Lord (c:
Indeed it does Sweet Sister ((((DEB))))~ and thank GOD we have each other <3

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#523623 Apr 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
God, please build your nature in me, so that I will love other people the way you want me to. Prepare me so that I respond in righteousness when attacks come from those who would mistreat me or act under an unholy power. Help me to be a vessel of honor to you and a light in the darkness. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for protecting me. Thank you for being you.
Prime time with God
Amen :)

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#523624 Apr 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it I knew it you was jerking my sandel.lol Tis the curiousity I looked it up they do not make no sound.lol
You ever listen to the melody of a perfect sunset?

Location hidden

#523625 Apr 21, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Miss,... I thought I spelled it out pretty clear, but there is always room for misunderstandings ... more so out here online, than if you were in my living room sharing.
I think you are terrific is what I was saying and I believe it was this TOP STORIES neighborhood where I became acquainted with your posting style.
Peace
You all enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Mine is going wonderfully and I don't even have a desire to complain today, about what is not good in my blessed life.
There is no ROSE GARDEN that we should pass up, but how often do we have the pleasure of enjoying one of them. No one promised anyone a rose garden in the litteral sense.
Thanks for letting me share and Good Day to you all. God willing (I BELIEVE) I'll see you again next week, perhaps ... if you won't mind and have the ability to tolerate me as we do have to others everywhere we travel this personal journey we are on.
L8r
:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =C1KtScrqtbcXX
He Ain't Heavy - He's MY Brother and I LOVE HIM regardless of trials and tribulations now and to come until the day ... we find out if it's true or not.
I don't feel I have anything to lose ... waiting, though I'll not slumber, if I can help it.
I Wish It Would Reign ... typo intended and all my pleasure ... DEAR ONES.:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
My apologies for being so LOOOOOOng winded. ;~)
With all honesty I am a Mrs.and my honey does not mind that I have internet buddies to visit with.You admitted to wearing a sock which is no problem for me,if your comfortabe talkin with this sock to me.I can understand.I visit two threads friend and this one was one other I tried and walked away from and yes the misunderstanding was on my part of which I will apolize for that.
Yes will look for you again soon to visit.God bless

Location hidden

#523626 Apr 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Please don't tell me the varmint substituted soap fer champaign in the soaker!?
That would be the travesty o' all time!..an fer sich a damsel o' admiration ta boot.
I could orchestrate a trial fer ya(fixed o' course). Then ther's always Pancho's place. we could always excommunicate 'em ta scorpion city y'know. It's all up ta yer tender mercies. I'm jist the tool o' yer conveyance, darl'in. Is it a posse ya want fer quick capture? I got a couple o' "marshals" in me pocket....what ever yer wish...lest ya really love the varmint...(spits) His horse got's one twisted hoof what got's a special shoe ta right it. He'll be easy ta track, even on hard rock ground.
I'll have the soap scrubbd out'a the leather on the tub, an have the boys fill it with fresh french bubbly...so stop yer snivel'n. You two is gonna be the death o' me!

Location hidden

#523627 Apr 21, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever listen to the melody of a perfect sunset?
I don't know 'bout LW, but I sure have. The two ends is the best --solo. Prolly true fer life too. I ain't been at both places yet, so I can't swear to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Liam 579,076
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min WasteWater 270,121
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Christian with Jesus 817,586
Looking for a male friend? 1 hr Ivan 2
Poll Do misspelling and bad grammar bother you? (Dec '07) 1 hr Joe 16
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 1 hr Swamp Fox 240
Israel End is Near 1 hr Someone 29
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 97,987
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr bad bob 176,207
More from around the web