Why Should Jesus Love Me?

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#523663 Apr 21, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not evil.
Hi Lu !!

I hope you're having a good morning.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#523664 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is better to realize that which you have and be thankful for it, than to fret about that which you have lost. That which you have can be built upon...the quest to recover that which you have already lost is more often futile and a waste of positive effort that could have been better put to use building from solid ground.
I do believe Hickup was extremely thankful for what he had and with self determination may achieve his hearts desire once again if he so chooses.

Anything built on solid ground will still diminish in time --

Appreciate your input -- TLC - Judy

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#523665 Apr 21, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds beautiful from the ocean -- I read a post last night that you needed to sell your boat -- so sorry to hear that, I truly pray God opens doors for you Hickup that no man can close -- as always thinking of you my friend with love --
TLC Gramms
Good evening Judy, how're you tonight?

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#523666 Apr 21, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I love these questions Bro. They are deep... they are real.
Sharing with your great questions, with a tiny excerpt of my own from Calling All Peace Warriors, found in my blog.[ topix profile ]
“... and into the oceans and rivers of Sound. I look at the stillness of all that's created;
Time doesn't move; doesn't change; doesn't waver. 
I look at it straight in the Eye of the Wind, and know...”
Too many overlook your own depth.
Thank you >>hu<< I see you my Brother!
It is a fact the term 'music of the spheres' can be heard. With an ear for the Truth and the Spirit of all things there is and always has been 'sound' for not a single thing can be or move without vibration being created. Even ultrasonic, beyond the ear, doesn't mean it's non existent just because science hasn't detected that far yet.
And why the term re the creation story - related in a nutshell of time and space for simple understanding - tells it as...“
... and God said...“
“...and it was so.”.
Love always... and Peace
As always you are truly amazing -- TLC - Judy

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#523667 Apr 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I can change all that ..
I just got chills.

I should probably put my bra on.

;-)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#523668 Apr 21, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
I liked that song too :)))
Good evening Tehee, welcome back, how're been?

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#523669 Apr 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That actually makes a little bit of sense, as God will deal with all things in his time and nobody else's.
God sounds a lot like me.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#523670 Apr 21, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
God sounds a lot like me.
I agree, you and YOUR God likely sound very much alike.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#523671 Apr 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, you and YOUR God likely sound very much alike.
Then she's in good company here, eh?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#523672 Apr 21, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Then she's in good company here, eh?
And it would be best for her and her god to enjoy that company while things are still yet cool, and for you as well.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#523675 Apr 21, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lu !!
I hope you're having a good morning.
Hey (c:

It's alright but I have the flu and must go eat something... see you around the roundabout :D

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#523676 Apr 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And it would be best for her and her god to enjoy that company while things are still yet cool, and for you as well.
Come on in, Law.

The water's fine.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#523678 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is better to realize that which you have and be thankful for it, than to fret about that which you have lost. That which you have can be built upon...the quest to recover that which you have already lost is more often futile and a waste of positive effort that could have been better put to use building from solid ground.
I believe Gramms has her solid ground, and certainly her gratefulness. But she and Hu have known one another much longer than I, and know she's just sharing outa Love.

But a good ground for sharing here BT.
I wrote a song - old habit!- once bout being like a tortoise with my home on my back. T'was when walking and living with the homeless for 10 years in Africa. Figured the words fitted what any material thing which could be destroyed, or taken - from rats to fires, mean folk or weather - that was a sure foundation without encumbered debt or problems. They used to love singin' that little song round the fires.

Know I have used this quote before and it came from there too.
"I have done so much for so long with so little I can just about do anything with nothing."

Facts are we have to keep movin on, from death of spouse, loved ones, anything and everything... and in the end find new families in strangers, new possessions which no money can buy, and new Love in places we never dreamed existed. Not looking back with loss is a key few find who still carry a broken unhealed heart or burden.

Imagine being in a position where whole families and communities are wiped out... let alone every possession or ground under their feet, literal! How can we know unless we share - of who is even among us even here - before we speak?

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#523679 Apr 21, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I love these questions Bro. They are deep... they are real.
Sharing with your great questions, with a tiny excerpt of my own from Calling All Peace Warriors, found in my blog.[ topix profile ]
“... and into the oceans and rivers of Sound. I look at the stillness of all that's created;
Time doesn't move; doesn't change; doesn't waver. 
I look at it straight in the Eye of the Wind, and know...”
Too many overlook your own depth.
Thank you >>hu<< I see you my Brother!
It is a fact the term 'music of the spheres' can be heard. With an ear for the Truth and the Spirit of all things there is and always has been 'sound' for not a single thing can be or move without vibration being created. Even ultrasonic, beyond the ear, doesn't mean it's non existent just because science hasn't detected that far yet.
And why the term re the creation story - related in a nutshell of time and space for simple understanding - tells it as...“
... and God said...“
“...and it was so.”.
Love always... and Peace
hu

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#523681 Apr 21, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
I don't have a girlfriend at the moment. I'm an evil celibate lesbian.
Have you tried ChristianMingle.com ?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#523682 Apr 21, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
every sin is evil,
homosexuality is sin same like adultry,alcoholism,or fornaication
wages for sin is death.Romans 6;23
PLEASE?DON'T LIE?
You are fake follower of Christ,
LIAR and child of master of all Lies?
Yes Beady, SIN is evil, Alice is NOT. See how that works?

Now I'm a fake follower of Christ?

Do continue, please, h4te speech is interesting indeed...

**By the by, is it true that your nick name as a child was Lou Lou?*

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#523685 Apr 21, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on in, Law.
The water's fine.
No thank you.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#523686 Apr 21, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Gramms has her solid ground, and certainly her gratefulness. But she and Hu have known one another much longer than I, and know she's just sharing outa Love.
But a good ground for sharing here BT.
I wrote a song - old habit!- once bout being like a tortoise with my home on my back. T'was when walking and living with the homeless for 10 years in Africa. Figured the words fitted what any material thing which could be destroyed, or taken - from rats to fires, mean folk or weather - that was a sure foundation without encumbered debt or problems. They used to love singin' that little song round the fires.
Know I have used this quote before and it came from there too.
"I have done so much for so long with so little I can just about do anything with nothing."
Facts are we have to keep movin on, from death of spouse, loved ones, anything and everything... and in the end find new families in strangers, new possessions which no money can buy, and new Love in places we never dreamed existed. Not looking back with loss is a key few find who still carry a broken unhealed heart or burden.
Imagine being in a position where whole families and communities are wiped out... let alone every possession or ground under their feet, literal! How can we know unless we share - of who is even among us even here - before we speak?
Beautiful (((*()*)))

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#523688 Apr 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No thank you.
You sure?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#523689 Apr 21, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Hey (c:
It's alright but I have the flu and must go eat something... see you around the roundabout :D
You reminded me of an Australian show I used to watch when I was knee-high to a grasshopper.



Get well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Rosesz 699,506
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Rednek 72,108
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min eternalrock 995,099
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 18 min Wisdom of Ages 6,838
Gay and bi-curious texting (May '12) 49 min Jackie 8
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,458
Rodney King beating and the WTC Jumpers 1 hr Doctor REALITY 12
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr Big Al 138