|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean nothing to Christianity silly wanna be atheist. You're not even smart enough to be part of the most stupidest philosophy that is Atheism. That shows the inconsequential levels of your non evident intellect gullible slave.
You can be angry all you want.

But you cannot *honestly* deny IANS intellect.

You can argue against it and you'll surely lose.

You can resort to angry aspersions, and folks will see you for what you are -- angry you cannot compete with him intellectually.

Good luck with that.
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
You did not choose me,but I choose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit-fruit that will last.Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.This is my command Love each other.John 15:16
The Vine and the Branches.
I am the true vine and my Father is the gardener.
He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes.
You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.
Remain in me and I will remain in you.
No branch can bear fruit by itself it must remain in the vine.
Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
John 15:1-3
Hello lil whispers
How does the "Word" cleanse you?

There are none righteous, no not one,...does none include you?

It is figurative speech, not literal fact.

Bible scriptures demand thought, one who post scripture in and of itself, could be considered "mentally" troubled.

Perhaps you're overwhelmed with waiting for a GOD, you've become fatigued and delusional.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the Aussie way.
:-)
Yes.

You folks seem ta add flavor ta what would be jist plain ole' tea.
Ther's times it jist brings a twisted curl ta the lip, border'n on full laughter at times.
LOL!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Good afternoon all.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there any here willing to join hands with this character,"LAWEST100 " has one being a good example of a representive of the GOD concept?
Who is willing to show public support for the character "LAWEST100" in regards to christianity?
As always the case Mike, your mindless apostasy fails, so long as I am backed by the Lord Jesus, no one support is needed or required.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello lil whispers
How does the "Word" cleanse you?
There are none righteous, no not one,...does none include you?
It is figurative speech, not literal fact.
Bible scriptures demand thought, one who post scripture in and of itself, could be considered "mentally" troubled.
Perhaps you're overwhelmed with waiting for a GOD, you've become fatigued and delusional.
I do not qualify to be righteous.And that is a literal fact.
If that is your opinion of thoses who walk thru scripture So be it.
Overwhelmed No fatigued No delusional No.And no do not take meds or do drugs for you personal information.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
If you live in Saudi Arabia and the law of the land says that a raped girl must be stoned to death or that a raped girl must marry her rapist, then I can understand your not wanting to put the law of the land first, but if you live in America which allegedly puts human rights first against everything else, then if you decide that you will not obey the law of the land if it conflicts with God's law as you understand it, are you willing to face the law, when it arrests you for contravention of that law, should you act on what you believe as opposed to just thinking it?
I think I ask this question honestly, and hoping that you can see some logic to why I ask it.
<quoted text>
Your "stance" is what concerns me.
Where are you commanded, in the Bible, to take any "stance" in the
first place?
Where did you get this authority you believe you have over
other's heart and soul?
Are you TRULY this ignorant and this backwards?.........as a born again in Christ I have every RIGHT to stand on the Word of which I have my salvation, why would that trouble you unless you are very much the hypocrite, which we've known for a long time is the case with you, standing on God's Word is giving faithful diligence unto him, and again that is my God given privilege, and how is this proclaiming authority over any other human being?

Do you have any other feathered brain questions?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher is impeccably honest. I have never seen a false statement from him.
It is the Dunce that makes false claims about others, and who can't keep his excuses straight.
Ya. I figgered so.
Say, you ain't got one o' them newfangled guidance systems does ya?
Mine felled off the rocket. The duck tape was old. I hate it when that happens.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Hello you fine people.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
A comment that doesn't make sense.
Couldn't you come up with a better insult than one that was misplaced?
No insult was implied, that was simply telling the truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
Good afternoon all.
Good afternoon;

I am the first to step froward with a extended hand Lawest.Mike seem to think all christians think the same.Which is the wrong way to think and dangerous too.You and I had our share of riffs over woman lol.Not even that can stop me from extending my hand nor placing thoses in my secret prayers they know nothing of my asking in there behalf.God bless.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe that the law should allow you to kill disrespectful kids, stone people to death if they have sex before marriage, and that rape victims should marry their rapists.
THAT would be your god's law before actual law. So we know you are a horribly immoral person.
Continue with your word twisting games little boy, you are amusing to watch you make a fool out of yourself.
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> As always the case Mike, your mindless apostasy fails, so long as I am backed by the Lord Jesus, no one support is needed or required.
Hello LAWEST100, thanks.

Just asking if there are any who support your approach in sharing your belief in the GOD concept.

I think you spend too much time in thinking you've "made-it".

Not that my opinion matters!
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not qualify to be righteous.And that is a literal fact.
If that is your opinion of thoses who walk thru scripture So be it.
Overwhelmed No fatigued No delusional No.And no do not take meds or do drugs for you personal information.
Thanks lil whispers.

You passed up the question-...how does the "Word" cleanse you?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
God, please build your nature in me, so that I will love other people the way you want me to. Prepare me so that I respond in righteousness when attacks come from those who would mistreat me or act under an unholy power. Help me to be a vessel of honor to you and a light in the darkness. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for protecting me. Thank you for being you.
Prime time with God
Amen.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so you don't believe in marriage equality, for marriage was always first a civil item, then a religious one (you make your marriage what you want it to be AFTER you are married).
So you are indeed against equality, which means you are against your constitution.
See, this only further proves you to be a bigot, for you are intolerant of others' opinions.
Bigot: I don't believe the same as you so I'm going to force my beliefs on you and deny you rights, etc...
Non-bigot: I don't believe the same as you, but it's not my place to deny you rights or to force anything I believe on you.
You love to hate. Completely the opposite of what your bible tells you the do right?
Thank you kid, you continue to confirm to me that I am pleasing Christ by not denying his faith, and if standing on his Word and statutes makes me a "hateful bigot"........then I am a proud hateful bigot,lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks lil whispers.
You passed up the question-...how does the "Word" cleanse you?
You pratice it Mike and you shall have your answer.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello LAWEST100, thanks.
Just asking if there are any who support your approach in sharing your belief in the GOD concept.
I think you spend too much time in thinking you've "made-it".
Not that my opinion matters!
Of which we all thank God for.(C:

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, you can communicate with them without strife. Just don't challenge their sacred beliefs when they tell you how wonderful faith in Jesus is.
However, if you disagree and comment that faith isn't a virtue, that their bible isn't written by a god nor a source of wisdom, that their god is myth, that their religion is false, or that their church is a societal burden, prepare to be personally assaulted for daring to do so.
Remember: when a Christian expresses an opinion on these matters, it is a beautiful and holy thing, and you should respect it, but if you express any other opinion, you are a God hater, a bigot, and a Christian basher infected with demons. Their bible teaches that we are vile abomination - the moral equivalent of murderers and whoremongers, and they will let you know that. Those are their rules.
Pirates don't play by the rules-an I'm proud ta announce me person is one o' the elite class o' "ya can't touch this".
Hahahahah!
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Jake at State Farm wrote:
Hello you fine people.
You're not here to yank my accident-free discount are you?

I can susplain that little fender bender.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

433 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 min jay 394
Man To Man Combat 3 min andet1987 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min BenAdam 720,182
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 min Naveen kumar 4,476
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Remnant of 144000 38,440
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min EdmondWA 93,657
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min RoSesz 532,421
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min Le_le 172,263
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dr_Zorderz 256,380
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 6 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••