Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#523592 Apr 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thanks for the sage advise, bird ..
.. OK, I'll start adding a little love to each of my posts ..
.. do you still want to have sex with me ??..
.. everyone will like me now, right? Love it is !!..
Don't fergit--ya gotta have a lil' silver cup like ole' doc Holiday ta swing on yer finger when yer mak'n ginger fun an tempt'n the likes o' varmints ta duel.
Itt'l have ta wait til after the big poker game miss Happy...ya know how the riprap jist loves ta give us all ther silver so's we kin afford that fancy champagne an such. You still got hot water up ther in yer suite?
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#523593 Apr 21, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they can be refitted to use modern technology too, as I did in sort of half a ways. Kind of neat things to have on the wall, especially for me, as it was the only thing that we had for phones for the first nearly 24 years of my life.
I still use the old candlestick click phones like the ones used in the Andy Griffith TV show.
However, I can't ever seem to get a hold of Serah.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#523594 Apr 21, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough question.
I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
I have been born- again
and I have been through an experience with the Holy Spirit
and shown all things in GOD to be TRUE.
There is no doubt in my mind.
And this I say that I am Serious also.
You were shown all things in god to be true.
OK

Then who built the Great Pyramids of Giza?

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#523595 Apr 21, 2013
Hello again

Please may I say that if I have OFFENDED anyone in here today or the last time I visited or the other times I popped in over the past year, I would hope you accept my sincere apologies. It's not my intent to turn any one off or OFFEND MY SAVOIR in the process.

Thanks and Peace Regardless

Sorry, I go on and on. I know some really dislike that.
I do it in hopes I won't be misunderstood or leave anyone with many questions about my coherency.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#523596 Apr 21, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
OK
look it up.

Location hidden

#523597 Apr 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Captain look at avatar best I could do with the givin part.Wished for ya was real deal.Need to keep jibber out of trouble with you so some good seeds for him and just a nip or two later on for him.
Would not know where to find a free jail card and thoses relationship takes alot of lovin and lot of working together like a fine oiled machine that purrs and just keeps on purring.lol the wonder of it all with your wishin.
Yeah.
I was afraid you'd go an tell the truth of it all.

Location hidden

#523598 Apr 21, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
OK
Thoth.

Tehee Candor

A Time to be candid.

#523599 Apr 21, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello LAWEST100, thanks.
Just asking if there are any who support your approach in sharing your belief in the GOD concept.
I think you spend too much time in thinking you've "made-it".
Not that my opinion matters!
Hi Mike, I'm fairly new to WSJLM though I've stopped a good number of times before. I'm using a sock because my main profile is a target to a good number of unpleasant folk out here since we can't seem to agree and they choose to be disagreeable about all that. I've been known to do it myself, but I'm not pleased about that anymore than I am with others for doing the same.

Yes, your opinion should matter as does anyone elses' in these important discussions of our day.

I don't think any of us can over think ... anything these days. We shouldn't dwell or worry or even be overly concerned for anyone outside our own SALVATION. That said we do love others and try regardless.

We don't need to try and sway anyone's opinion.
We just care enough to try and it's a challenge and I need not tell anyone that. Forgive me for speaking before I was addressed, but ... Mike, a friend of mine was just killed and I didn't speak enough or think I had any obligation to ... but I tried best I could.

We all make our own mistakes and decisions and I respect yours. Thanks and Peace to you and yours.:)

Location hidden

#523602 Apr 21, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
Hello again
Please may I say that if I have OFFENDED anyone in here today or the last time I visited or the other times I popped in over the past year, I would hope you accept my sincere apologies. It's not my intent to turn any one off or OFFEND MY SAVOIR in the process.
Thanks and Peace Regardless
Sorry, I go on and on. I know some really dislike that.
I do it in hopes I won't be misunderstood or leave anyone with many questions about my coherency.
Yer too late!

We'er sett'n up a fixed kangaroo court as we speak--an yer gonna be found guilty on all counts.
We'er fight'n 'bout the sentenc'n fer the moment. If'n ya don't give us any trouble, we jist might let ya go with a beat'n jist inches o' giv'n up the ghost, so's we kin do it all over again when we git's bored later on down the line. Maybe toward the end o' summer after the crops is all in an ther's noth'n else ta do fer excitement.
high end

Upper Darby, PA

#523603 Apr 21, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
look it up.
But you claim that you were shown in all things in god to be true.
Why won't you reveal the long debated subject as to 'who'?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#523604 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hell NO!
Hahahahah!
lol with ya.lol

Tehee Candor

A Time to be candid.

#523605 Apr 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Abit puzzled over this post of yours.Posting style is simple enough tis is whom I am.The sharing is a natural thing for me too.
What neighoor would you suggest I hang in please?(note to self watch the temptations)whispers.lol.Do like the practice what you believe.God bless.
Please Miss,... I thought I spelled it out pretty clear, but there is always room for misunderstandings ... more so out here online, than if you were in my living room sharing.

I think you are terrific is what I was saying and I believe it was this TOP STORIES neighborhood where I became acquainted with your posting style.

Peace

You all enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Mine is going wonderfully and I don't even have a desire to complain today, about what is not good in my blessed life.

There is no ROSE GARDEN that we should pass up, but how often do we have the pleasure of enjoying one of them. No one promised anyone a rose garden in the litteral sense.

Thanks for letting me share and Good Day to you all. God willing (I BELIEVE) I'll see you again next week, perhaps ... if you won't mind and have the ability to tolerate me as we do have to others everywhere we travel this personal journey we are on.

L8r
:)

He Ain't Heavy - He's MY Brother and I LOVE HIM regardless of trials and tribulations now and to come until the day ... we find out if it's true or not.
I don't feel I have anything to lose ... waiting, though I'll not slumber, if I can help it.

I Wish It Would Reign ... typo intended and all my pleasure ... DEAR ONES.:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

My apologies for being so LOOOOOOng winded. ;~)

Location hidden

#523606 Apr 21, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
I still use the old candlestick click phones like the ones used in the Andy Griffith TV show.
Yer better off us'n the telegraph.
That operator ain't noth'n but a pure gossip.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#523607 Apr 21, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like msnbc on most days.
.. OH !! you like Rachel too? Back in my college days, had the Rachel experience. Good show ..

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#523608 Apr 21, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I like you
and your spiritual unmaturity make not me upset,
only Jesus is upset at you
Did he call you on the telephone and tell you? I like you too Doc, always have and you know it but if you are him then I'm not sure I can like you any more. Jesus knows my heart Doc and He LOVES all of us. If He's upset with me I'm sure He will let me know ;p

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#523609 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Turtles fart too sis...don't let 'em fool ya...
I adopted a turtle last week, it's HUGE. Did you know that the Govt, in all their complete lack of wisdom, is trying to destroy the Barrier Reef? Turtles and others are getting sick :'(

Location hidden

#523610 Apr 21, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
430 years of jewish slavery in Egipt,
is simple answer who builded piramides, and di most heavy work during 430 years labor slavery in Egipt
Rameses also city build by descendends of Abhraham
Genesis book is small clue fog about this?
and open door to the deep archoelogiacal and history research who builded piramides, and huge objects of antique world
HA!

I knew ther was more to you than meets the eye doc.
They built that city twice...because of the water moving out.
I still don't see them as "slaves" then though. Seems more likely that they went there because of drought times in ther area, an then became a problem fer the state. Moses was a "title"-not an actual person...a powerful one that the state wanted rid of. Problem is, they took much of the wealth with 'em, an the state wanted it back.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#523611 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Turtles fart too sis...don't let 'em fool ya...
Well captain had a wild land toros I caught down on the cannidian river.Turned J.R.Name into a pet.Had him around the house for a pet for over ten years.Feed him raw hamburger,apples,raw chicken,ect very socialable lil fellow too.Ya wondering why I got him well lived in a rock house and it housed a host of spiders,poisonest centipedies ect.J.R.was quite a hunter of theses.
Taught him to come to me by tappin fingers on floor or end of broom stick on floor.Even caught myself a centipede too a big one put him in a jar of wet sand to watch his habits feed him moist dog food.Do you know they make a tunnel and can turn themselfs over and crawl over themselfs.Amazing those critter are.

With Established Harem

#523612 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Don't fergit--ya gotta have a lil' silver cup like ole' doc Holiday ta swing on yer finger when yer mak'n ginger fun an tempt'n the likes o' varmints ta duel.
Itt'l have ta wait til after the big poker game miss Happy...ya know how the riprap jist loves ta give us all ther silver so's we kin afford that fancy champagne an such. You still got hot water up ther in yer suite?
.. plenty of hot water up here. Met a stewardess on my flight to Peru. Catcher paid for our executive suite on the top floor of the Hilton, even left a bottle of chilled fancy champagne ..

.. it's all about love, baby, it's all about love ..

With Established Harem

#523613 Apr 21, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Serah is with Aerobatty ..

.. it's only love baby, it's only love ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min here 65,218
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min truth 654,715
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Rosa_Winkel 974,097
Where is all the females that will play on snap... 54 min Jtwyatt 1
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 59 min DENG 39,122
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 59 min Johnny 864
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 281,988
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 3 hr j4snowyfox69 47
More from around the web