Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#523556 Apr 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean nothing to Christianity silly wanna be atheist. You're not even smart enough to be part of the most stupidest philosophy that is Atheism. That shows the inconsequential levels of your non evident intellect gullible slave.
trifecta1, I am becoming concerned with your apparetn concern about this "atheist philosophy", yet I have not yet figured out what an atheist philosohy is. My understanding of the word atheist is that it is the lack of a theist philosophy. We do have some knowledge of some theist philosopphies, becasue there are writings about these, and many people who talk about them. However, I dam not aware that atheists are a group which has any philosophies.

My understanding of atheist is it just another way of stating that a person has no belief in any gods. Not having any belief in any god hardly tells me what one does have a belief in. Any particular atheist might have many beliefs in many things, which are not in common, necessarily, with those of any other atheist. That still leaves a big blank for a philosophy of atheists.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#523557 Apr 21, 2013
hick-up wrote:
Have you ever listened to the sound a turtle makes as one glides thru the seas?
Your such a tease.lol I not even seen the sea yet little lone listen to a turtle.lol Do they really make a sound??? Think I need to look this up.lol.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#523558 Apr 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>female or male?
I'm sorry Tri. I thought that was obvious.

Female

Location hidden

#523559 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH!
I git it now!- "secret prayers", huh!
I was wonder'n where all them Monarch butterflys was all com'n from...an them fresh new flowers too.
I don't mind all that(it's kinda nice), but if ya would, please ask 'em ta not send any more o' them coons.
Ther mak'n the firewood stink, an it's hell fer the first half hour of bank'n the stove up sis...
Thanks in advance.
I quilty of praying in secret.But I am not about to comfess anything else.

LoL so you got coon problems too.Can I wrap up afew for you a present I have too many here everynight.I had two now think they invited the uncles,aunts,cousins and friends too.lol

Awee you not done no livin yet with the firewood until you try on one of thoses pieces of wood a skunk whistled on to burn for warm.
That make you open the doors and run too,lol even forget about some warmth.lol The wonder of all trying to survive.

Location hidden

#523560 Apr 21, 2013
hick-up wrote:
I knew it I knew it you was jerking my sandel.lol Tis the curiousity I looked it up they do not make no sound.lol
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#523563 Apr 21, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nothing, I watched a program on the ABC and there were dancing and singing bananas, they even chased teddy bears dow some stairs! Incredible!
;p
WoW!
Faaaaar Out...lol

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#523566 Apr 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. since being on this thread, I've never had such polite dung flung my way - everything from immoral to pervert and evil. Do you have any insightful advise on how to respond ??..
Tongue in cheek sis...with a little love threaded in that can't be mistaken.'Member, yer more than likely ta be listn'n ta stories elaborated such as those of the Earp brothers, wherin the truth is there, but the pistols was bigger than most men of extreme caliber could'a ever really handled an still been stand'n after the smoke cleared.
I prefer the "stories" cuz the mind gits ta play fer a while before the cold hard facts gits separated. It's jist more interest'n an fun fer me, an tempers the emotion that might otherwise take first stride...hav'n a tendency ta spill dirt in yer beer.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#523567 Apr 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> If you are referring to King James alledged 'homosexuality'.......he DIDN'T use him to proclaim, I'm sure thatr there were those under him in the RCC that God God guided to put the books into chapter and verses, KJ didn't proclaim anything of God's Word that was there long before he came into the world.
Ok, perhaps I used a poor choice of word.
Let me try again.

What I meant by proclaim is that why did the bible god use a bi-sexual to convey his infallable holy word into the English language that fundamentalist hold so dear?

Couldn't have god picked one who didn't swing both ways and who was not a homosexual?
I mean he was powerful enough to do so.
He picked a virgin to carry his child.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#523568 Apr 21, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
WoW!
Faaaaar Out...lol
G'day he, how's stuff?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#523569 Apr 21, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
don't lie
Jesus doesn't love any wicked sinners Gal 5;17-21
JUST STOP LIES USING JESUS NAME?
You're just upset I caught you Beady. You're going down!
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#523570 Apr 21, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
No , it most certainly isn't a Sin you KNOW that Jesus Christ is
fact of TRUTH, because it IS.
Your word emphasis are lies.
There is/was no such individual as Jesus Christ.

perhaps there were many Jesus's but no christ.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#523571 Apr 21, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Isaiah 5:20
Sounds like some christians that I come across.

Location hidden

#523572 Apr 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez do not want you left out.What could I wrap up and give to you even if it be belated.Sometime for jibber too.
One o' them git out'a jail free cards would be real handy!
You know what jibber wants...his alcoholic tendency an all...
If'n that ain't available, I'd sure settle fer a small can o' "successful relationship" like you an yer's gots!
Last choice would be a 3 or 4 year old chestnut (not totally broke in yet)...Oh--with 4 match'n white socks, an maybe a diamond on his proud forehead.

Location hidden

#523573 Apr 21, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
"polite dung flung" ...now that's funny!
Some o' that new "tent dry" stuff helps ta keep it from soak'n in an stain'n yer fine threads...jist so ya know.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#523574 Apr 21, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>**POSTED TO IANS**
AND WHAT DID YOU ACHIEVE TO THIS TIME,
all your worthless stupid bambling only put you down in the pit of human stupidity,
if you f....stupid don't listen those who read Bible?
WHY YOU MOTHER F......SICK ATHEIST SEATING HERE LIKE WHITE MAGGOT AND INSULT THEIR FAITHS-
YOU ARE WICKED MISERABLE SICK CYBER LUNATIC AND BASTARD WITHOUT OF ANY OUTSIDE LIFE
.. hey LAWESS! Your buddy Dr. Shrink just arrived with more inspiration, scintillating and mesmerizing musings ..

.. you understand Shrink speak, right? Would you consider teaching me his language so I can appreciate him as much as you do? You'll for me an apt student ..
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#523575 Apr 21, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
let me explain
Czheczens are Muslim nation ,not russian, only tribes like afganistan,
they are wild ,primitive tribes waging war with Russia for centuries,
personaly I exclude Chechens from this Boston bombing
This govermnet media is simple LIES,and target people who got nothing to do with this black bombing Monday,
organize group like Chechenya never make bombs from scrap glass;nails, screws with batery devices from children toys??
You are correct, Dr.
The news media never gets its story totally correct and fuckup many times.
I'm sick and tired of those jackasses labeling the extreme muslim terrorists from the lowest portion of Russia to mainstream Russia.

The fuckin news media should do their homework first before spouting shit they know nothing about.
I'm usually not vile, but in this case, I AM.
Thanks for your post and setting things straight.

Location hidden

#523576 Apr 21, 2013
hick-up wrote:
No. Does it sound anything a stingray?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#523577 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tongue in cheek sis...with a little love threaded in that can't be mistaken.'Member, yer more than likely ta be listn'n ta stories elaborated such as those of the Earp brothers, wherin the truth is there, but the pistols was bigger than most men of extreme caliber could'a ever really handled an still been stand'n after the smoke cleared.
I prefer the "stories" cuz the mind gits ta play fer a while before the cold hard facts gits separated. It's jist more interest'n an fun fer me, an tempers the emotion that might otherwise take first stride...hav'n a tendency ta spill dirt in yer beer.
.. thanks for the sage advise, bird ..

.. OK, I'll start adding a little love to each of my posts ..

.. do you still want to have sex with me ??..

.. everyone will like me now, right? Love it is !!..

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#523578 Apr 21, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like some christians that I come across.
Sounds like msnbc on most days.

Location hidden

#523580 Apr 21, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Jesus LOVES me because of who He is, not because I deserve it. He LOVES all of you as well you know. It's never too late.
I tried ta tell that ta my first wife, but she up an died on me anyway.
Come ta think of it--so did my horse an the dog too...an the revenooers' is still try'n ta bust up the still..tis a struggle jist ta find a bit o' peace anymore...oh - an my worthless son-in-law (ex)heh heh-stole my Les Paul an hocked it too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Bongo 27,925
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min onemale 280,444
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Anthony MN 637,012
Play "end of the word" part 2 34 min ImFree2Choose 1,418
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,551
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Joe Fortuna 4,713
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Paul is dead 3,571
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,057
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr YOURMOTHERISINMYC... 968,649
More from around the web