|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
Please provide a permalink to a single lie.
G_O_D wrote:
Here we go again. It has been done over and over. Everyone here knows you are a liar. I need not prove it again.
FAIL

You have never shown CJ to be a liar. Not once. You can't produce a link of you doing that because it doesn't exist, just like the Christian god.

You have the same ethics as the Dimwit.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
Does anybody know where the Dimwit is? Maybe this thread just isn't fun for him any more. I hope I didn't run the little feller off.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Skombolis writer reading along. But after he see how the Christians on here rough you up and turn you into a punchline joke, I think he decide whatever you do to him, it come back to you 100x over. So like every other Christian on here, I think he just sitting back
You say that the Dimwit is hovering over the thread? What's he afraid of - a taste of his own medicine? Like the Dunce, he chose this. He was offered a choice, and made one. A bad one, yes, but it was a free will decision.

Have the coward land.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
I actually realize that we "can" communicate...at least to a degree
of non insolence. I will do my best.
Sure, you can communicate with them without strife. Just don't challenge their sacred beliefs when they tell you how wonderful faith in Jesus is.

However, if you disagree and comment that faith isn't a virtue, that their bible isn't written by a god nor a source of wisdom, that their god is myth, that their religion is false, or that their church is a societal burden, prepare to be personally assaulted for daring to do so.

Remember: when a Christian expresses an opinion on these matters, it is a beautiful and holy thing, and you should respect it, but if you express any other opinion, you are a God hater, a bigot, and a Christian basher infected with demons. Their bible teaches that we are vile abomination - the moral equivalent of murderers and whoremongers, and they will let you know that. Those are their rules.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
Calling someone a stalker, drunk, liar, etc. when it isn't so is dishonest
G_O_D wrote:
Something I have never done
Chess Jurist wrote:
Never?
Really?
From your own posts:
"Pathetic liar":
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
"Pathetic stalker sock puppet":
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
"A drunk and a liar":
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
And you have evidence to back up those claims where?
How's your dishonesty working for you so far?
Excellent post. Good research. I've bookmarked it for future reference to all of those posts from the Dunce.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
Christian is a religious concept. I'm for Yeshua Jesus Christ, who did not like religion at all. Keep religion going?? LOL. What makes you think I want to keep religion going? I'm not religious.
You sound religious. Aren't you a homophobic bigot? That's Christianity, the religion.
trifecta1 wrote:
If bigotry is calling homosexual acts a perverse immoral disgusting sin, then I'm a proud bigot. You understand writer?
But you're not religious, huh? You're lying to yourself.

I understand that the word has been completely trashed, and that there is great shame in religion. So, you want to distance yourself from that filth.

But you'd have never heard of Jesus without religion, nor been able to read the Christian bible without Christianity. Nor would you have been poisoned with Christian homophobia. You are the typical product of religion, however ashamed you are of that.

If you want to do better, distance yourself from religion rather than just the word "religion."

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
On Westboro, many of you remind me of them. You have a very different message but act the same. No doubt in my mind if we met on the street you would cut people off that didn't agree with you, speak over them. Carry on in it. It changes nothing.
They're Christians. They're yours, not ours.

Remember who you are posting to. If you could, Christians would still be burning us at the stake and impaling us in the iron maiden. Christianity is as vicious a religion as it is allowed to be.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry for intruding once again...it appears neither of you are expecting forgiveness or acceptance---rather an extreme difference of opinion---neither of which can or will accept any position of compromise...let alone any attempt at understanding or acceptance...JMO
I think that you said that you missed the beginning of this. The situation is not symmetric.

I have nothing to apologize for. If you think I do, please tell me what you think that would be.

Do you know what the Dunce is accused of?

But you are correct about there being no apologies. The Dunce has chosen to follow in the Dimwit's footsteps - an incredibly stupid choice, but his to make.

And you needn't feel bad for him. He knew what he was choosing. And it's only words.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Old School Granny wrote:
I've been op Topix since the end of July and to read all the sacriligious postings of Jesus is sometimes nearly unbearable for me, it sure makes my heart wonder how Jesus Himself feels. To know that He gave His all only to be interpretted so vile and malicious by many.
Do you blame the Christians at all for that? What part if any do they play in that?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
Calling something sinful is not hate. Maybe it's because you like to indulge in such filthy immorality reason why you see it as hate.

What surprises you is not of my concern.
An amazing post.

You don't give a crap about what anybody else thinks, but you think that we care what you or pathetic little godlet consider sinful. We don't. Not even a little.

You just tipped your hand again equating sin with filthy immorality. One is a euphemism for the other.

Your bible based hatreds are oozing from you.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

No you weren't, Dunce. You called him an alcoholic based on nothing but his report of drinking a lot one night.....
G_O_D wrote:
I told him he might be an alcoholic
That's not my recollection. It's not Chess Jurist's or yours either according to this:

I have been unable to find your original claim. It may have been deleted. What I did find were multiple mentions of you referring to Chess Jurist as an alcoholic, with no denials or corrections from you before now:

[1] Juice: "I read a post I can't be bothered plagiarising that was complaining about accusing someone of being an 'alcoholic' for having 'one drink', or something to that effect. "

[2] Me: "A single act of stealing does not characterize one as a thief any more than a single act of intoxication qualifies one as an alcoholic."

[3] Le_Le: "CJ is now being labeled an alcoholic? For what??"

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
I called him a drunkard in the exchange you are refering to. A drunkard, one who gets drunk. I did not call him an alcoholic.
That's not my recollection. I think you are making this up. Can you support any of these claims with links? You'll need to if you want to be believed. You have no more credibility than the Dimwit.
G_O_D wrote:
Thank you for proving that you are a liar as I consistently pont out with evidence such as this.

I don't call people names without reason.
I think you do. You just called me a liar again.

You consistently provide evidence? I don't think so. I have a few posts where you refuse to do that for Chess Jurist after accusing him of lying, claiming that you did once - the ones I label "FAIL". Those are obvious fabrications.

Where is your evidence my lie?

Where's your evidence that I called Juice a thief?

Your credibility is shot.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

GOOD

MORNING....It is SONday!!

“Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness.
Laugh when you can, apologize when you should,
and let go of what you can’t change.”

Thought for the Day!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Today's Prayer

God, please build your nature in me, so that I will love other people the way you want me to. Prepare me so that I respond in righteousness when attacks come from those who would mistreat me or act under an unholy power. Help me to be a vessel of honor to you and a light in the darkness. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for protecting me. Thank you for being you.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Encouraging Words....

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.

Psalm 19:14

K-Love

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
Let me ask you this then. You think Jesus Christ is compassionate towards those that [practice] adultery, fornication, beastiality, prostitution, incest.
Nope. Jesus is a fictional character, like Santa Claus.

Do you think that Santa is keeping a list of who's naughty and nice?
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
God, please build your nature in me, so that I will love other people the way you want me to. Prepare me so that I respond in righteousness when attacks come from those who would mistreat me or act under an unholy power. Help me to be a vessel of honor to you and a light in the darkness. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for protecting me. Thank you for being you.
Prime time with God
Romans 1:26-27

But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
our elected representatives are no longer representing us ..

"86% of Americans said they favored background checks for gun sales on the internet and at gun shows."

.. the congressional bill to extend background checks was defeated
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/...
Maher cited a figure of 90% on this weeks show. I commented to my wife at the time that that is a sure sign that democracy in America is dead or dying. Sure, the voters are still allowed to decide trivial issues. But they are ignored in the matters that concern big money, such as foreign policy and gun law.

I used to ask the question: how do you know when your country is no longer a democracy? Nobody sends out a memo, and the fact doesn't make the news, so how do you know.

I then used the device of imagining an extraterrestrial coming to earth with the assignment of determining which nations if any were democracies. How would it do it? There is only one way: compare the will of the people and the law. If there is a match everywhere that one is expected, then you have a democracy [We wouldn't expect a perfect match, since the majority's will would not be law or policy if that opinion violated the Constitution, or if it was a young idea that hadn't been around long enough to become law].

The American federal government doesn't care what its citizens think.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

The devil? GTFU. Do you really believe in Satan? I don't.

I have been accused of being Satan's puppet before, and even of being Satan himself. If you believe that, then you also believe that Satan is aware of this conversation, and is in fact its author, with me being his puppet, right?

So what do you make of this thought that just popped into my mind (and you know it did or I wouldn't be able to type it):

"You are mine, sow. You have been discarded by your god and given to me. I will have you in hell"?

What was that? To us unbelievers, its just a smart ass skeptic playing with a believer - you - and trying to terrify you with your own superstitions. That's what I think it is. I that think I just made those words up myself and don't pretend otherwise.
But what about you? What do you believe? If there really is a Satan, and I'm him or his puppet, what just happened here?
Is there any possibility that Satan didn't just speak to you through me? Or does Satan only control me when you want to insult me, but not when it would terrify you?
boooots wrote:
I don't know, IANS, it did sound quite a bit like Satan's voice to me.:):):)
LOL.

I love to use the Christian's own garbage against them. If they want to terrify me with talk of Satan, I am happy to return the favor. And I have an advantage: they believe Satan exists and is interested and active in our world.

What's a Christian to think about the above? You and I know that the words were mine, but the Christian pretty much has to deny the existence of Satan not to be scared shitless - precisely the condition they need to be in to be properly colonoscoped with their own weapons.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I think you have those backwards. The tag with the slash goes at the end.
Quit thinking dipsh!i and read it again.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
I understand...I am sorry for insulting you, I saw your words in a different way when you were asking me to give proof of what you said. I hope you accept my apology.
Of course I do. Thank you. I really wanted to get along with you.
Lacez wrote:
OK, now we can resume the discussion. What did you think I said, and which of those links supports you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 502,621 - 502,640 of599,041
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

584 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min lisw 172,228
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 532,359
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min bacon hater 93,656
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min An NFL Fan 114,958
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min I LOVE TORTURING ATHEISTS 720,030
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 25 min John 53
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min Dr_Zorderz 256,372
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••