“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#523425 Apr 21, 2013
Today's Prayer

God, please build your nature in me, so that I will love other people the way you want me to. Prepare me so that I respond in righteousness when attacks come from those who would mistreat me or act under an unholy power. Help me to be a vessel of honor to you and a light in the darkness. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for protecting me. Thank you for being you.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#523426 Apr 21, 2013
Encouraging Words....

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.

Psalm 19:14

K-Love

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#523428 Apr 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Let me ask you this then. You think Jesus Christ is compassionate towards those that [practice] adultery, fornication, beastiality, prostitution, incest.
Nope. Jesus is a fictional character, like Santa Claus.

Do you think that Santa is keeping a list of who's naughty and nice?
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#523429 Apr 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
God, please build your nature in me, so that I will love other people the way you want me to. Prepare me so that I respond in righteousness when attacks come from those who would mistreat me or act under an unholy power. Help me to be a vessel of honor to you and a light in the darkness. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for protecting me. Thank you for being you.
Prime time with God
Romans 1:26-27

But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

Fennario

#523430 Apr 21, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
our elected representatives are no longer representing us ..

"86% of Americans said they favored background checks for gun sales on the internet and at gun shows."

.. the congressional bill to extend background checks was defeated
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/...
Maher cited a figure of 90% on this weeks show. I commented to my wife at the time that that is a sure sign that democracy in America is dead or dying. Sure, the voters are still allowed to decide trivial issues. But they are ignored in the matters that concern big money, such as foreign policy and gun law.

I used to ask the question: how do you know when your country is no longer a democracy? Nobody sends out a memo, and the fact doesn't make the news, so how do you know.

I then used the device of imagining an extraterrestrial coming to earth with the assignment of determining which nations if any were democracies. How would it do it? There is only one way: compare the will of the people and the law. If there is a match everywhere that one is expected, then you have a democracy [We wouldn't expect a perfect match, since the majority's will would not be law or policy if that opinion violated the Constitution, or if it was a young idea that hadn't been around long enough to become law].

The American federal government doesn't care what its citizens think.

Fennario

#523431 Apr 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
The devil? GTFU. Do you really believe in Satan? I don't.

I have been accused of being Satan's puppet before, and even of being Satan himself. If you believe that, then you also believe that Satan is aware of this conversation, and is in fact its author, with me being his puppet, right?

So what do you make of this thought that just popped into my mind (and you know it did or I wouldn't be able to type it):

"You are mine, sow. You have been discarded by your god and given to me. I will have you in hell"?

What was that? To us unbelievers, its just a smart ass skeptic playing with a believer - you - and trying to terrify you with your own superstitions. That's what I think it is. I that think I just made those words up myself and don't pretend otherwise.
But what about you? What do you believe? If there really is a Satan, and I'm him or his puppet, what just happened here?
Is there any possibility that Satan didn't just speak to you through me? Or does Satan only control me when you want to insult me, but not when it would terrify you?
boooots wrote:
I don't know, IANS, it did sound quite a bit like Satan's voice to me.:):):)
LOL.

I love to use the Christian's own garbage against them. If they want to terrify me with talk of Satan, I am happy to return the favor. And I have an advantage: they believe Satan exists and is interested and active in our world.

What's a Christian to think about the above? You and I know that the words were mine, but the Christian pretty much has to deny the existence of Satan not to be scared shitless - precisely the condition they need to be in to be properly colonoscoped with their own weapons.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#523432 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I think you have those backwards. The tag with the slash goes at the end.
Quit thinking dipsh!i and read it again.

Fennario

#523433 Apr 21, 2013
Lacez wrote:
I understand...I am sorry for insulting you, I saw your words in a different way when you were asking me to give proof of what you said. I hope you accept my apology.
Of course I do. Thank you. I really wanted to get along with you.
Lacez wrote:
OK, now we can resume the discussion. What did you think I said, and which of those links supports you?

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#523434 Apr 21, 2013
Good Morning Neighbors

I've not even peeked in here since April 8th and so much has happened since then. I do HOPE you all took time to contemplate the world around us and those less fortunate.

There is much suffering going on and I would imagine if we have time to enjoy ourselves online, we are more blessed than many others may be.

NEIGHBOR - that's includes everyone.:)

A Time to be candid.

#523435 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Sure, you can communicate with them without strife. Just don't challenge their sacred beliefs when they tell you how wonderful faith in Jesus is.
However, if you disagree and comment that faith isn't a virtue, that their bible isn't written by a god nor a source of wisdom, that their god is myth, that their religion is false, or that their church is a societal burden, prepare to be personally assaulted for daring to do so.
Remember: when a Christian expresses an opinion on these matters, it is a beautiful and holy thing, and you should respect it, but if you express any other opinion, you are a God hater, a bigot, and a Christian basher infected with demons. Their bible teaches that we are vile abomination - the moral equivalent of murderers and whoremongers, and they will let you know that. Those are their rules.
Good Morning,

The first thing I did after I posted was drop an interesting icon on all of your posts. We come into these forums and threads to debate and all should be allowed to speak their opinions and without being harassed for doing so. I appreciate how frank you are and how effective your speech comes across.

There are serious issues where GOD and beliefs are concerned and have been since the beginning of time. I agree that all too often someone will claim to be a Christian, but they couldn't be convicted of it in a court of law since there is little evidence to that in there example in everyday living.

To make any debate worth participating in you need an opposing view just as you do the more agreeable ones. I really am dismayed to witness Christians when they resemble judgemental heathens,... or worse. It turns off 'Babes in Christ' quicker than anything ever could. With all the suffering in the world it's already a challenge for many to believe OUR God is all loving.

Hope your morning is going well.:)

A Time to be candid.

#523436 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you blame the Christians at all for that? What part if any do they play in that?
I failed to mention I dropped an agree on yours that I replied to and now I'm sorry I didn't read it all and drop more agrees on your posts. Here is another one I fully appreciate. YES, the Christians are to blame if anyone is. Not all of them, I don't generalize anything, but a good number of them.

If we are familiar with the Bible and not just what the preacherman shares with us at any given church, then we know Revelations and how many of them churches, included in those chapters and verses, are nearly a failure.

Thanks for that word. May I please call you IANS?

A Time to be candid.

#523437 Apr 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
GOOD
MORNING....It is SONday!!
“Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness.
Laugh when you can, apologize when you should,
and let go of what you can’t change.”
Thought for the Day!
Good Morning
I just love how you enter the room on the occasions I've visited. This is what a Christian resembles ... on a good day.

Please accept that without misunderstanding ... We all have our days when it's not as easy to display beauty and love to others.

That was a Brilliant statement from Good to ... Day!
Thank You and may I please call you E2? Funny, isn't it how we are sometimes (more than not) in such a hurry?

Our LORD told us to REST when possible. I love to rest while sharing the WORD with like minded Followers of Jesus and even those that do not believe. That is the way it was meant to be after all.:)

I had to come and say Hello to you before I went and said a few more things to IANs about those other statements. That poster is very intelligent and stimulating, don't you agree? ;~)

A Time to be candid.

#523438 Apr 21, 2013
Oh DEAR, You folks didn't go anywhere did YA? I'll be embarrassed, as I always am, if I cleared the room or even if I cluster posted and that displeased anyone. I run and fill my coffee again and ... see what happens.

;~)

*chuckles*
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

#523439 Apr 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

#523440 Apr 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

#523441 Apr 21, 2013
I like that song...:)

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#523442 Apr 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Because sometimes, they are. how come that not obvious to you?
You know how much writings I scroll by, especially the ones by that joker [it aint necessarily so]? because most of his writings are trivial and pointless long lunatic rants.
I scroll by many others writers on here as well. Sometime they write something I want to respond to. But I see many writers that writer opinions and beliefs that I think are pointless and irrelevant and sometimes I say it. People scroll by my writings to because they think what I have to say or what I believe is pointless and irrelevant. That OK. pick choose and refuse. We all can do that and we all do that.
.. cast the thoughts of those you disagree with to the side and do as you wish ..

.. the fundamental purpose of any discussion is to learn from others. You need to know that you've taught me something ..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#523443 Apr 21, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still looking for the billboard.
23 million.
So we have another thing in common.
I like getting to know you, Trifecta1.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I hope that is good.
.. it's all good. You have much to teach both Alice and myself ..

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#523444 Apr 21, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>Why now and not 3 mnths ago?
I was saying the same thing then--- when you found yourself on
this thread and made yourself Q's
best buddy defending his anti homosexuality stance against me..

All's you did- back then- is cause noise defending the Christian self
serving
Right.

Save your accolades for those who are easily fooled.
You just assume everything. You have no idea what I agreed with. Miserable cow, fine keep bitching I won't bother to care again. I don't take sides, this is not primary school.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#523445 Apr 21, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>That's the Aussie way.
:-)
Lol... Sure is...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 3 min patrick boadu 173
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 7 min shani 896
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min ChristineM 740,320
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min RADEKT 259,729
I think I was raped while passed out!! 34 min Truth 13
Christians Are Afraid To Speak Out Against Sin 38 min Witness 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 52 min Edthirty 3,148
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 52 min ChristineM 227,897
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr hojo 543,118
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Lost In Transition 173,858