Why Should Jesus Love Me?
mike

AOL

#523510 Apr 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> As always the case Mike, your mindless apostasy fails, so long as I am backed by the Lord Jesus, no one support is needed or required.
Hello LAWEST100, thanks.

Just asking if there are any who support your approach in sharing your belief in the GOD concept.

I think you spend too much time in thinking you've "made-it".

Not that my opinion matters!
mike

AOL

#523511 Apr 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not qualify to be righteous.And that is a literal fact.
If that is your opinion of thoses who walk thru scripture So be it.
Overwhelmed No fatigued No delusional No.And no do not take meds or do drugs for you personal information.
Thanks lil whispers.

You passed up the question-...how does the "Word" cleanse you?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#523512 Apr 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
God, please build your nature in me, so that I will love other people the way you want me to. Prepare me so that I respond in righteousness when attacks come from those who would mistreat me or act under an unholy power. Help me to be a vessel of honor to you and a light in the darkness. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for protecting me. Thank you for being you.
Prime time with God
Amen.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#523513 Apr 21, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so you don't believe in marriage equality, for marriage was always first a civil item, then a religious one (you make your marriage what you want it to be AFTER you are married).
So you are indeed against equality, which means you are against your constitution.
See, this only further proves you to be a bigot, for you are intolerant of others' opinions.
Bigot: I don't believe the same as you so I'm going to force my beliefs on you and deny you rights, etc...
Non-bigot: I don't believe the same as you, but it's not my place to deny you rights or to force anything I believe on you.
You love to hate. Completely the opposite of what your bible tells you the do right?
Thank you kid, you continue to confirm to me that I am pleasing Christ by not denying his faith, and if standing on his Word and statutes makes me a "hateful bigot"........then I am a proud hateful bigot,lol.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#523514 Apr 21, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks lil whispers.
You passed up the question-...how does the "Word" cleanse you?
You pratice it Mike and you shall have your answer.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#523515 Apr 21, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello LAWEST100, thanks.
Just asking if there are any who support your approach in sharing your belief in the GOD concept.
I think you spend too much time in thinking you've "made-it".
Not that my opinion matters!
Of which we all thank God for.(C:

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#523516 Apr 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, you can communicate with them without strife. Just don't challenge their sacred beliefs when they tell you how wonderful faith in Jesus is.
However, if you disagree and comment that faith isn't a virtue, that their bible isn't written by a god nor a source of wisdom, that their god is myth, that their religion is false, or that their church is a societal burden, prepare to be personally assaulted for daring to do so.
Remember: when a Christian expresses an opinion on these matters, it is a beautiful and holy thing, and you should respect it, but if you express any other opinion, you are a God hater, a bigot, and a Christian basher infected with demons. Their bible teaches that we are vile abomination - the moral equivalent of murderers and whoremongers, and they will let you know that. Those are their rules.
Pirates don't play by the rules-an I'm proud ta announce me person is one o' the elite class o' "ya can't touch this".
Hahahahah!
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#523517 Apr 21, 2013
Jake at State Farm wrote:
Hello you fine people.
You're not here to yank my accident-free discount are you?

I can susplain that little fender bender.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#523519 Apr 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon;
I am the first to step froward with a extended hand Lawest.Mike seem to think all christians think the same.Which is the wrong way to think and dangerous too.You and I had our share of riffs over woman lol.Not even that can stop me from extending my hand nor placing thoses in my secret prayers they know nothing of my asking in there behalf.God bless.
Thank you LW, I feel the same way as well, and I do pray for God's intervention in the lives of those who do not believe as well.

Blessings.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#523520 Apr 21, 2013
Truths wrote:
You blame all wrongs on the planet on Christians?
No. Not at all. Why did you think so?
Truths wrote:
True Christians know that EACH person has the choice to choose sin or not.
According to your bible, that's incorrect. You can't help but sin:

Romans 3:23 - "for all have sinned..."
Truths wrote:
They tell you the truth about God's word and His ways
Nonsense.

And who cares what religious people consider true? You use faith to decide.

Your bible is not truth, and it is not the word of any god. It's useless, ancient mythology that just hasn't finished dying yet.

When the last believers of any religion die out, those religions are called myths. Your religion is just taking longer than most because it had the good fortune of being the state religion or the majority religion of the Roman Empire, the Byzantine Empire, the Holy Roman Empire, the Spanish Empire, the French Empire, the British Empire, and America. That meant that unlike the pantheons at Olympus and Asgard, your god had to wait for science to come along and kill it - a delay of centuries.

But they all die.

Location hidden

#523521 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I think that you said that you missed the beginning of this. The situation is not symmetric.
I have nothing to apologize for. If you think I do, please tell me what you think that would be.
Do you know what the Dunce is accused of?
But you are correct about there being no apologies. The Dunce has chosen to follow in the Dimwit's footsteps - an incredibly stupid choice, but his to make.
And you needn't feel bad for him. He knew what he was choosing. And it's only words.
I did miss it-as you said. I was [sin]ply mak'n the point that I believe you all should(in my opinion) be above the rhetoric I witness. I think more of youse than you realize...just say'n...
mike

AOL

#523522 Apr 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You pratice it Mike and you shall have your answer.
Do you post things even you don't understand?

Location hidden

#523523 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope. Jesus is a fictional character, like Santa Claus.
Do you think that Santa is keeping a list of who's naughty and nice?
Prolly.
I didn't git no presents last year.
mike

AOL

#523524 Apr 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Of which we all thank God for.(C:
Funny!

Thanks

Location hidden

#523525 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Maher cited a figure of 90% on this weeks show. I commented to my wife at the time that that is a sure sign that democracy in America is dead or dying. Sure, the voters are still allowed to decide trivial issues. But they are ignored in the matters that concern big money, such as foreign policy and gun law.
I used to ask the question: how do you know when your country is no longer a democracy? Nobody sends out a memo, and the fact doesn't make the news, so how do you know.
I then used the device of imagining an extraterrestrial coming to earth with the assignment of determining which nations if any were democracies. How would it do it? There is only one way: compare the will of the people and the law. If there is a match everywhere that one is expected, then you have a democracy [We wouldn't expect a perfect match, since the majority's will would not be law or policy if that opinion violated the Constitution, or if it was a young idea that hadn't been around long enough to become law].
The American federal government doesn't care what its citizens think.
You know it!

Is there any full stocked (walk in) horse ranches up fer sale down by you? Say 100+ acres with good pasture & yr. round water runn'n in creek?
I jist might be ready after this summer.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#523526 Apr 21, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there any here willing to join hands with this character,"LAWEST100 " has one being a good example of a representive of the GOD concept?
Who is willing to show public support for the character "LAWEST100" in regards to christianity?
I will. Who are you?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#523527 Apr 21, 2013
Truths wrote:
A heart that turns to sin and that implements the selfish desires into their life is what damages families, towns ,countries and the world.
There is no such thing as sin - not in the Christian sense.
Truths wrote:
Those true to the FAITH of Christianity will pray that God will touch your heart
Thanks.

And I will astrally project your karma while chanting in a sweat lodge. I bet I accomplish just as much.
Truths wrote:
so that you may be touched by the truth
What would you know about the truth? You think by faith. You choose to believe something and then call it truth. You could just as easily do that with the opposite idea and call that truth. That's worthless. More people in the West are coming to understand every year.

Location hidden

#523528 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is'nt everyone - to some degree?
I think that society has just "chosen" a particular "defining" line of segregation among individuals according to traits and behavior in such "labels". That is only one of many. Some of the most brilliant minds and artists have been lost as an asset to us due to our own ignorance and lack of the ability to understand and utilize these gifted persons. We should have taken lesson from the American Indian Nation in this respect...we are fools of our own folly and inhibitions.
Clever pirate <smile>

Location hidden

#523529 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes.
You folks seem ta add flavor ta what would be jist plain ole' tea.
Ther's times it jist brings a twisted curl ta the lip, border'n on full laughter at times.
LOL!
I'm not entirely sure how to take that ;p

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#523530 Apr 21, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello LAWEST100, thanks.
Just asking if there are any who support your approach in sharing your belief in the GOD concept.**PORTIONS SNIPPED**
.. hi ya Mike. Happy Sunday ..

.. this forum is quite a learning experience and we all owe a debt of gratitude to Lawest for his insightful posts. Aren't you learning anything? I certainly am ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Aura Mytha 30,956
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Aerobatty 987,299
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Robert F 687,246
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min RADEKT 286,555
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,315
8.1 Earthquake Off the Coast of Mexico 4 hr Concerned 3
skype usernames for dirty skyping;) and usernam... (Aug '14) 8 hr Jack Pitan 9
More from around the web