Happy Lesbo wrote:
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still looking for the billboard.
23 million.
So we have another thing in common.
I like getting to know you, Trifecta1.
<quoted text>
.. it's all good. You have much to teach both Alice and myself ..
Oh My,,,, I just want to be close enough to HUG ... that cat of yours.:)

Good words and I too can't wait to get back and say HELLO to Trifecta1. Brilliant!!

**Trifecta1 - won - too cQQl.:)))**

ANYONE need a cup of coffee? I've got a full pot here. It's time for CHRUCH folks .... typo on purpose. ;~)

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#523457 Apr 21, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
GQQD MORNING MS Happy Lesbo
I'm pretty sure I didn't impress you in our first encounter and yes, I remember it well without looking. My apologies, that was very unbecoming of me and I assure you ... Jesus didn't direct that carnal behavoir and I make no excuse outside of ... I'm only HUMAN 2.
Peace to you and yours and Please know I thought that was BRILLIANT and I agree FULL HEARTEDLY with you on that. Thank You so much for sharing. I just learned something ...
Even the children will teach us, if we are rigid. Bend a little, it doesn't have to hurt much.
<3 Sis
TC
.. hi ya PP ..

.. carnal behavior is good, reduces tension ..

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#523458 Apr 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5LnPnbhyjGcXX
Good Morning

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I liked that song too :)))

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#523459 Apr 21, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning
I just love how you enter the room on the occasions I've visited. This is what a Christian resembles ... on a good day.
Please accept that without misunderstanding ... We all have our days when it's not as easy to display beauty and love to others.
That was a Brilliant statement from Good to ... Day!
Thank You and may I please call you E2? Funny, isn't it how we are sometimes (more than not) in such a hurry?
Our LORD told us to REST when possible. I love to rest while sharing the WORD with like minded Followers of Jesus and even those that do not believe. That is the way it was meant to be after all.:)
I had to come and say Hello to you before I went and said a few more things to IANs about those other statements. That poster is very intelligent and stimulating, don't you agree? ;~)
Morning THC.....

I just wanted to say HELLO to you too....Hope today is a Blessed day for you.....The Morning on here is usually slow....

Thanks and Glory to God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#523460 Apr 21, 2013
Have a great day.....

L*A*T*E*R
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#523461 Apr 21, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather be your friend.
Is that possible?
I don't see why not.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#523462 Apr 21, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Have a great day.....
L*A*T*E*R
You shall know what I mean when I say Have a grand day,get out and shake thoses boots,do some a dancin in the country side.God bless.
MalbarCACA Controllers

Luton, UK

#523463 Apr 21, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... I think I understood that.
This is pretty interesting whoever you are! ;)

“Member of Anti-Beady Alliance”- who is this Beady?

Why are you Anti this Beady?

Who else is in this Alliance?

Tehee Candor

A Time to be candid.

#523464 Apr 21, 2013
I found this little nugget in a different forum and I couldn't resist carrying it over here to share with you all. I liked it and put a Brilliant icon over top of them words.

I don't often play that part of the game out here, but when I see what I don't agree with ,,, well, I do my part, and that is all any of us are expected in this lifetime ... I will do part to pay closer attention and see what I should learn today that will EDIFY the rest of my life.
FRANK wrote:
This discussion is as heated as an political one we can't agree on.
Let's sling some more mud.
We NEVER know ... and that word NEVER,... isn't often used when the intention is literal. Know what I mean? It's 10:14 a.m. where I'm at ... not exactly sure where my day will take me ... gonna go with the flow today.:)

How ya'll doin'?

Thanks E2 and we'll see U L8r
:)

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#523465 Apr 21, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>What's a "mockumentary"?
A documentary, but usually making fun of the subject while at the same time as bringing facts to the table.
Religulous was done by Bill Maher and shows mainly the ignorance of the highly religious. It pokes fun at a few major religions.

I actually learned a few things from it.
I didn't know before that Mormons believed their god is a physical being living on a non-existent planet named Kolob.

Montreal

#523466 Apr 21, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>At least it isn't witches. This century, anyway.
Gays are the new witches, at least in the Christian countries like Uganda.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#523467 Apr 21, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
This is pretty interesting whoever you are! ;)
“Member of Anti-Beady Alliance”- who is this Beady?
Why are you Anti this Beady?
Who else is in this Alliance?
Beady... terrible to see you but please do continue to stalk us, reported :)

Montreal

#523468 Apr 21, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I am going to answer your question one more time and will not do so a third time, and if you are too dense to understand it ( which you probably are ) then that is your problem.

I believe in the equality and sanctity of marriage as defined by the BIBLE- the WORD OF GOD..........GOT IT NOW?
Okay, so you don't believe in marriage equality, for marriage was always first a civil item, then a religious one (you make your marriage what you want it to be AFTER you are married).

So you are indeed against equality, which means you are against your constitution.
See, this only further proves you to be a bigot, for you are intolerant of others' opinions.

Bigot: I don't believe the same as you so I'm going to force my beliefs on you and deny you rights, etc...

Non-bigot: I don't believe the same as you, but it's not my place to deny you rights or to force anything I believe on you.

You love to hate. Completely the opposite of what your bible tells you the do right?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#523469 Apr 21, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are the new witches, at least in the Christian countries like Uganda.
LOLz.... c'mon!

Location hidden

#523470 Apr 21, 2013
Jesus taken up into heaven.

In my former book Theophlus,I wrote about all that Jesus began to do and teach.

Until the day he was taken up to heaven,after giving instructions through the holy spirit to
the apostles he had choosen.

After his suffering he showed himself to these men and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive.
He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God.

For John baptized with water but in a few day you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.

Acts 1:1-5
continued

On one occasion while he was eating with them he gave them this command;Do not leave Jerusalem but wait for the gift my Father has promised,which you have heard me speak about.

Tehee Candor

A Time to be candid.

#523471 Apr 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oRcszWRBkR4XX
Wow! Do these ads before video stay the same so you all can see them or do they change like the television.

I want to name both of these videos (ads) and Thank You so much, because how very valuable these commercial breaks really are.

I'll title this one, "Without A Mirror"

The second one you posted I will title, "Inner You"

I like to tell folks I"m a writer. Though when they ask me what I write, I choke up a bit. I write about life ... my own and those of the others I have observed.

I AM a People Watcher ... How about you?

I was a sinner ... I still occasionally do sin and I do so regret it ... when I'm feeling better. This Christian stuff ... Following Jesus ,,,, it's not always about our feelings.

WE must also consider the feelings of those around us as well. How do you feel?
Is there anything I may do for you ... today?

That's What Jesus Would Do ... JESUS doesn't have to LOVE us ... or Does He? Pardon the occasions I forget to CAP those HE's.

Thanks again Doctor Reality ... what a contribution that was for us to enjoy today. There are always reasons to ... cry, smile, love, dislike strongly, and ... give, of ourselves, to others.

Give of OURselves ... set aside SELF.:)

Peace and Love ... regardless - IT TRULY will MAKE A DIFFERENCE ... No, I'm not shouting at ya.;~)

L8r ... K?

Montreal

#523472 Apr 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I do. Thank you. I really wanted to get along with you.

Lacez wrote, "Now to move on to the quotes, I looked them up.
Here is the line of conversation I was referring to:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
That was it, it didn't continue."

OK, now we can resume the discussion. What did you think I said, and which of those links supports you?
All the links support my claim, the line of conversation does it.
Here's the way I thought of it:

Selfish:
Lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure.

Making the point that all Christians would disagree with removing "in god we trust" from the money was insinuating that all those Christians are selfish.

Location hidden

#523473 Apr 21, 2013
Jesus taken into heaven.

So when they met together they asked him Lord are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?

He said to them;It is not for you to know the time or dates the Father has set by his own authority.But you will receive the power when the Holy spirit comes on you;and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria and to the ends of the earth.

After he said this,he was taken up before their very eyes and a cloud hid him from their sight.

They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going,when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them.Men of Galilee they said,why do you stand here looking into the sky?This same Jesus who has taken from you into heaven will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.
Act 1:5-10

Montreal

#523475 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>I also want to note the difference in your reaction to misunderstanding a post, and the Dunce's. Both of you thought you read something that was not intended, and both became a little miffed. Both became personal about it - you went to Alzheimer's, he to many other places. And I pointed out the error to you both.

You realized that you had made an error and apologized. He just plodded on in the same direction. You and I have a real chance at being friendly because of your intelligent and effective choice, whereas unless he rectifies matters soon, the Dunce and I have very little chance of that. The difference is his character flaws (the inability to admit error, his willingness to use abusive language and make false accusations) and poor judgment.

It's a good life lesson for everybody that needs to learn it: in most cases, life is easier if you admit your errors. Fighting the fight that the Dunce has spoiled for is a double loser. It will be for all of us. The thread will be worse off for the animosity, I'll be worse off - I would also rather be friendly with a contrite G_O_D than jousting with the Dunce - and of course he will be worse off in a variety of ways, just like the Dimwit, who made the same bad decision before you arrived.

What a waste.

But good show on your part!
Well, that's how most people here who claim to be Christians act.
You show them they were wrong and they can't take that, because they always have to be right.

When shown that I am wrong, I will, sometimes reluctantly, back down for I cannot claim I am right anymore. That would be dishonest.

Montreal

#523476 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>Pretty funny. Thanks for that.
Have YOU seen Religulous by Bill Maher?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min It aint necessari... 38,654
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 min An NFL Fan 38,365
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Steve III 641,864
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min RiccardoFire 44,454
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 30 min Jimmy 1,582
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 48 min RiccardoFire 104,762
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Brian_G 970,102
More from around the web