Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#523406 Apr 21, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>Type the left bracket, the forward slash, the word "quote" in all caps, and the right bracket in front of your words. Do the same at the end of your words except do not include the slash.<quoted text>
I think you have those backwards. The tag with the slash goes at the end.

Fennario

#523407 Apr 21, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
I was commenting on the fact that nobody prevented the Boston Massacre, making your perfectly loving god nonexistent. If there is a god, it is at best indifferent to us at least some of the time. Obviously, no perfectly knowing, loving and powerful god exists. The Christians are wrong, their bible is inauthentic, and the religion derived from it false.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Personally, I don't think [the Boston massacre] has anything whatsoever to any "loving entity".
Me, neither, which was my point: there is no perfectly loving, all-knowing and all-powerful god looking after us. The evidence says that the Christian god is nonexistent. Faith is uninterested in evidence.

Fennario

#523408 Apr 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Why do you think Christians [care]about what you think of them?
Why do you think we do?

How many times have I told you that your opinions are of no interest? They are irrational, disrespectful, and selfish. All that secularists want for you to do is disappear from view - disappear from our lives.

Fennario

#523409 Apr 21, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Grateful dead should make you some good ring tones.lol
So, you recognized the lyrics. Good eye, Whispers. Good Lovin was only a cover for the Dead - they didn't write it or make it famous - but they did the song a bazillion times. It was a staple.

Although my wife carries one for emergencies, I don't have a cell phone, and haven't for years. I have no need.

Fennario

#523410 Apr 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Why don't you go and turn the bricks of your nursing home into a possum and have lunch, lol.
Nice one, Derp.

Fennario

#523411 Apr 21, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
Please provide a permalink to a single lie.
G_O_D wrote:
Here we go again. It has been done over and over. Everyone here knows you are a liar. I need not prove it again.
FAIL

You have never shown CJ to be a liar. Not once. You can't produce a link of you doing that because it doesn't exist, just like the Christian god.

You have the same ethics as the Dimwit.

Fennario

#523412 Apr 21, 2013
Does anybody know where the Dimwit is? Maybe this thread just isn't fun for him any more. I hope I didn't run the little feller off.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Skombolis writer reading along. But after he see how the Christians on here rough you up and turn you into a punchline joke, I think he decide whatever you do to him, it come back to you 100x over. So like every other Christian on here, I think he just sitting back
You say that the Dimwit is hovering over the thread? What's he afraid of - a taste of his own medicine? Like the Dunce, he chose this. He was offered a choice, and made one. A bad one, yes, but it was a free will decision.

Have the coward land.

Fennario

#523413 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
I actually realize that we "can" communicate...at least to a degree
of non insolence. I will do my best.
Sure, you can communicate with them without strife. Just don't challenge their sacred beliefs when they tell you how wonderful faith in Jesus is.

However, if you disagree and comment that faith isn't a virtue, that their bible isn't written by a god nor a source of wisdom, that their god is myth, that their religion is false, or that their church is a societal burden, prepare to be personally assaulted for daring to do so.

Remember: when a Christian expresses an opinion on these matters, it is a beautiful and holy thing, and you should respect it, but if you express any other opinion, you are a God hater, a bigot, and a Christian basher infected with demons. Their bible teaches that we are vile abomination - the moral equivalent of murderers and whoremongers, and they will let you know that. Those are their rules.

Fennario

#523414 Apr 21, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
Calling someone a stalker, drunk, liar, etc. when it isn't so is dishonest
G_O_D wrote:
Something I have never done
Chess Jurist wrote:
Never?
Really?
From your own posts:
"Pathetic liar":
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
"Pathetic stalker sock puppet":
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...
"A drunk and a liar":
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
And you have evidence to back up those claims where?
How's your dishonesty working for you so far?
Excellent post. Good research. I've bookmarked it for future reference to all of those posts from the Dunce.

Fennario

#523415 Apr 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Christian is a religious concept. I'm for Yeshua Jesus Christ, who did not like religion at all. Keep religion going?? LOL. What makes you think I want to keep religion going? I'm not religious.
You sound religious. Aren't you a homophobic bigot? That's Christianity, the religion.
trifecta1 wrote:
If bigotry is calling homosexual acts a perverse immoral disgusting sin, then I'm a proud bigot. You understand writer?
But you're not religious, huh? You're lying to yourself.

I understand that the word has been completely trashed, and that there is great shame in religion. So, you want to distance yourself from that filth.

But you'd have never heard of Jesus without religion, nor been able to read the Christian bible without Christianity. Nor would you have been poisoned with Christian homophobia. You are the typical product of religion, however ashamed you are of that.

If you want to do better, distance yourself from religion rather than just the word "religion."

Fennario

#523416 Apr 21, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
On Westboro, many of you remind me of them. You have a very different message but act the same. No doubt in my mind if we met on the street you would cut people off that didn't agree with you, speak over them. Carry on in it. It changes nothing.
They're Christians. They're yours, not ours.

Remember who you are posting to. If you could, Christians would still be burning us at the stake and impaling us in the iron maiden. Christianity is as vicious a religion as it is allowed to be.

Fennario

#523417 Apr 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry for intruding once again...it appears neither of you are expecting forgiveness or acceptance---rather an extreme difference of opinion---neither of which can or will accept any position of compromise...let alone any attempt at understanding or acceptance...JMO
I think that you said that you missed the beginning of this. The situation is not symmetric.

I have nothing to apologize for. If you think I do, please tell me what you think that would be.

Do you know what the Dunce is accused of?

But you are correct about there being no apologies. The Dunce has chosen to follow in the Dimwit's footsteps - an incredibly stupid choice, but his to make.

And you needn't feel bad for him. He knew what he was choosing. And it's only words.

Fennario

#523418 Apr 21, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
I've been op Topix since the end of July and to read all the sacriligious postings of Jesus is sometimes nearly unbearable for me, it sure makes my heart wonder how Jesus Himself feels. To know that He gave His all only to be interpretted so vile and malicious by many.
Do you blame the Christians at all for that? What part if any do they play in that?

Fennario

#523419 Apr 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Calling something sinful is not hate. Maybe it's because you like to indulge in such filthy immorality reason why you see it as hate.

What surprises you is not of my concern.
An amazing post.

You don't give a crap about what anybody else thinks, but you think that we care what you or pathetic little godlet consider sinful. We don't. Not even a little.

You just tipped your hand again equating sin with filthy immorality. One is a euphemism for the other.

Your bible based hatreds are oozing from you.

Fennario

#523422 Apr 21, 2013
No you weren't, Dunce. You called him an alcoholic based on nothing but his report of drinking a lot one night.....
G_O_D wrote:
I told him he might be an alcoholic
That's not my recollection. It's not Chess Jurist's or yours either according to this:

I have been unable to find your original claim. It may have been deleted. What I did find were multiple mentions of you referring to Chess Jurist as an alcoholic, with no denials or corrections from you before now:

[1] Juice: "I read a post I can't be bothered plagiarising that was complaining about accusing someone of being an 'alcoholic' for having 'one drink', or something to that effect. "

[2] Me: "A single act of stealing does not characterize one as a thief any more than a single act of intoxication qualifies one as an alcoholic."

[3] Le_Le: "CJ is now being labeled an alcoholic? For what??"

Fennario

#523423 Apr 21, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I called him a drunkard in the exchange you are refering to. A drunkard, one who gets drunk. I did not call him an alcoholic.
That's not my recollection. I think you are making this up. Can you support any of these claims with links? You'll need to if you want to be believed. You have no more credibility than the Dimwit.
G_O_D wrote:
Thank you for proving that you are a liar as I consistently pont out with evidence such as this.

I don't call people names without reason.
I think you do. You just called me a liar again.

You consistently provide evidence? I don't think so. I have a few posts where you refuse to do that for Chess Jurist after accusing him of lying, claiming that you did once - the ones I label "FAIL". Those are obvious fabrications.

Where is your evidence my lie?

Where's your evidence that I called Juice a thief?

Your credibility is shot.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#523424 Apr 21, 2013
GOOD

MORNING....It is SONday!!

“Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness.
Laugh when you can, apologize when you should,
and let go of what you can’t change.”

Thought for the Day!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#523425 Apr 21, 2013
Today's Prayer

God, please build your nature in me, so that I will love other people the way you want me to. Prepare me so that I respond in righteousness when attacks come from those who would mistreat me or act under an unholy power. Help me to be a vessel of honor to you and a light in the darkness. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for protecting me. Thank you for being you.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#523426 Apr 21, 2013
Encouraging Words....

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.

Psalm 19:14

K-Love

Fennario

#523428 Apr 21, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Let me ask you this then. You think Jesus Christ is compassionate towards those that [practice] adultery, fornication, beastiality, prostitution, incest.
Nope. Jesus is a fictional character, like Santa Claus.

Do you think that Santa is keeping a list of who's naughty and nice?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 6 min arun 461
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min It aint necessari... 865,270
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 43 min RiccardoFire 31
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 53 min RiccardoFire 6,515
Rajkot gay Topix 58 min jyesh 198
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 40,892
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr karl44 599,894
The Christian Atheist debate 6 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,016
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 19 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web