Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#523034 Apr 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Civil exchange with the Christians on this topic is simply not possible.....
That is a blatant lie.

YOU are incapable of having a civil exchange with anyone who doesn't agree with your political or religious opinions.
You are no different from the Christians (not all) who do the same thing.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#523035 Apr 20, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>huh? LOL. Weak! What are you doing looking at your mom's tits? Pervert! Since to you two consenting adults are ok to marry even if its the same sex. So to you, you marrying your mom would be ok too huh? so then you would not feel like a pervert staring at your mom's tits. You secular humanist are such immoral beasts!
Ah, yet another bigot making themselves look like fools...
LEt's now add trifecta to the list.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#523036 Apr 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> A question.........if the saudi's were involved, why wouyld they go at this on such a small scale instead of something far larger that would have caused even bigger damage and a loss of life?
Might be because on a small scale its easy to do. I have a brother in law from London and as you know this isn't anything new to them. Sad but this may be life in the USA now. Even sadder to me is that so many are willing to give up freedom to feel safe. The best thing we can do is live our lives and let these cowards change not one thing about it. Jmo.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#523037 Apr 20, 2013
BigJoe wrote:
<quoted text>I just want to ask how you split the quotes and reply in the middle?
Type the left bracket, the forward slash, the word "quote" in all caps, and the right bracket in front of your words. Do the same at the end of your words except do not include the slash.
When I try it says the quote blocks are mismatched. Thanks

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#523038 Apr 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Amen. And it's very interesting the number of negative icons that this prayer postings have receive, it really shows that the devil is out in full force expressing their opposition to things Godly, this is really sick.
The devil? GTFU.

Do you really believe in Satan? I don't.

I have been accused of being Satan's puppet before, and even of being Satan himself. If you believe that, then you also believe that Satan is aware of this conversation, and is in fact its author, with me being his puppet, right?

So what do you make of this thought that just popped into my mind (and you know it did or I wouldn't be able to type it): "You are mine, sow. You have been discarded by your god and given to me. I will have you in hell"?

What was that? To us unbelievers, its just a smartass skeptic playing with a believer - you - and trying to terrify you with your own superstitions. That's what I think it is. I that think I just made those words up myself and don't pretend otherwise.

But what about you? What do you believe? If there really is a Satan, and I'm him or his puppet, what just happened here?

Is there any possibility that Satan didn't just speak to you through me? Or does Satan only control me when you want to insult me, but not when it would terrify you?

"Expert textpert choking smokers, don't you think the joker laughs at you?"

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#523039 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Do you recommend their indiscriminate application?
I happen not to apply the same standards to actions or outcomes that I find acceptable as I do to those that I find immoral. Do you?
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what you're referring to there, but I was commenting on the fact that nobody prevented the Boston Massacre, making your perfectly loving god nonexistent. If there is a god, it is at best indifferent to us at least some of the time. Obviously, no perfectly knowing, loving and powerful god exists. The Christians are wrong, their bible is inauthentic, and the religion derived from it false.
Are you going to argue otherwise? Are you going to call permitting last Monday's tragedy to occur a loving act?
Personally, I don't think it has anything whatsoever to any "loving entity".
I have no interest in pursuing the action or inaction of any entity....it is totally up to us as a society to evaluate and act on any action or consequence of action of the "property" of action involved---god or no god...it IS what it IS...FIX IT or suck up to barbarism...JMO...If there is any deity, it will judge the decision fit according to rightousness in the end...either way we should decide in fair reason rather than emotional mob mentality...having been on both ends of the rope...NUFF SAID

Location hidden

#523040 Apr 20, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. It didn't start as inside, but became inside.
Don't use wooden nickles as they may catch fire in the explosions..
All I can say is...

EXACTLY!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#523041 Apr 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a question...
what would you have lead(or provide you passage through the desert)--a donkey or horse?
That might give you some enlightenment on choosing creatures for certain ends..they all have their virtues...if you know how to read them...
It is what it is.
A donkey? Hi :)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#523042 Apr 20, 2013
simplyput wrote:
Well look how many of those devil critters ar on here!
Boo!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#523043 Apr 20, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yet another bigot making themselves look like fools...
LEt's now add trifecta to the list.
??? oy!
Did someone tell you that you're any more significant than that Dr [do little]joke?

LOL. They Lied to ya.

Why do you think Christians [care]about what you think of them? we take pleasure in laughing at you.

You can't seem to reconcile the fact, that Christianity see you as irrelevant and pointless. Maybe your time on this billboard will finally convince you.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#523044 Apr 20, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
You didn't ask; you declared.
And you directed that declaration not just at me but toward another poster as well.
I repeat, based on that: It may be you who actually has a problem.
If so, help is out there.
Go back to AA before it is too late.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#523045 Apr 20, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
...His typical schema was to take a beating, meltdown, disappear for awhile, and finally come back to claim victory.....
Just like you!

ROFLMAO

“Love much, trust none”

There

#523046 Apr 20, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial.
Have you no shame?
**Chess asked rhetorically**
You learned well from Bossdrop.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#523047 Apr 20, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy now to avoid disappoint and future regret?
Sounds like an infomercial.
I do not propose tossing Jude to the wayside.
It has important historical value.
But it's message is not so sweet.
Tis alot of things in life that is not sweet
until you taken off the wrapper of understanding.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#523048 Apr 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see both of you are still at it.
It is rather disheartening to me on both counts, as you are both better than that...I have no doubt...JMO
Peace...
Like rams butting heads ? LOL

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#523049 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I've got the fever, you got the cure.'Said, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Grateful dead should make you some good ring tones.lol

“Love much, trust none”

There

#523050 Apr 20, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you whining about, fool?
Keep up with the thread or STFU.

Location hidden

#523051 Apr 20, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Just keeping an objective mind, people more often than not see conspiracy where none exist, but time will tell the tale.
Yes! But more often than not, the real truth will never be known, and the general public will NEVER have all the facts...be they right or wrong.

SO, where do we go with that?

WE,--THE PEOPLE NEED TO BE AFFORDED THE TRUTH---NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH---IN AN EFFORT TO UNDERSTAND AND RENDER AN APPROPRIATE DECISION BY DEMOCRATIC RULE---[not mob mentality]---by judicial procedure with absolute facts....before any life altering decision be made...in [any] case...we will not be afforded that constitutional right---and neither will the defendant....___mark my words____

“Love much, trust none”

There

#523052 Apr 20, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
You have no problem lying about them.
There you go lying again.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#523053 Apr 20, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeap-- They 'shake and tremble' at the thougt of prayer and
GOD.
Why do you think that?

A friend once asked me if she could pray for me...I said yes. I did so because prayer and her faith is a part of who she is...who she is is what I love about her.

Have you seen any non-Christians shaking and trembling at the thought of prayer? I haven't and would be surprised if they did. I know that some are offended by prayer...especially if it is offered after being condemned to hell...or judged to be wicked and evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min PELE78 864,653
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min disciple 599,644
The Christian Atheist debate 59 min Rosa_Winkel 2,002
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 6,463
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr Raje 449
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr GREAT DAY OF ARMA... 40,874
News Vermont towns vote to arrest Bush and Cheney (Mar '08) 1 hr Alex - Infowars d... 1,165
More from around the web