Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still too dark to see the morning yet, and very still. Sometimes hear or feel the surf pounding if the seas are heavy and full. I try to have ready the birds their food by sunrise.
<quoted text>
It is my turn to say LOL brother, and I am learning that one too. One day like everything else call net script, I guess it will come natural. Even my medic is happy if I'm animated and spirited!
But trying to illustrate a 'shout'- not even natural in reality for me - but in a capital letters post, did not come natural neither, nor received by the one who shouts the most. His own medicine he dishes to others, he chokes on. I expected topix to deny it - even as sometimes they add when posting a very normal one, as to you -'please don't shout', or 'use offensive language'... they didn't with that one and it went straight through! I guess the mechanics didn't understand the name of that freak I abhor either. Another LoL. It was quite an exercise saying hello with a song and a happy heart, which then became so twisted out of context, the usual brown posts – I say brown due to 'crap' words which are his norm in defense - right through to how English should be written correctly. Again... LoL!{and I don't truly like discussing anyone else, but resolve things in my own way... when true and happy peace is intended.]
Speaking of songs, which I posted a few around yesterday, not sure if even you enjoy in place of words? Oh well, as dear ol Ham would say,'I dunno', but thanx for the smile or is it LoL. Either is a brighter 4-30 am morning than a frown. Being compared to the devil also is not anything new in my life. The only thing new was 'Capital Letters' in full... another LoL . As for ignore? I cannot forgive him for eating his ducks.~~smile~~
I am not phased my friend, as always have ignored through life wrong attitudes or judgement of myself. Seems to me a few of my own words are mild compared with what I read. Vile is not vulgar any-more, but normal. Let it rest there... I have to get ready for battle!~~grin~~
Thanx too for the shout.
The Peace that passes all understanding be with you also. Amen.
May have just enough room here to say that you are rock solid in your faith my friend, sometime you have to take people with a grain of salt as the saying goes ( heard that one before ).

Peace and Blessings my friend, and glad that we could share a good laugh off of this.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>

You poor, poor slob.
Such a nice compliment, like you always do.

I know you don't know any better.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
We as Christians KNOW Jesus Christ exist-- and YES Jesus will PREVAIL whether we stand up for Him on this TOPIX, but we will!
Christian means--Standing up for Righteousness-- Jesus is Righteousness.
Mr. Booots--Don't tell us we don't KNOW that Jesus Christ exist!
' Christians KNOW Jesus Christ , came to earth in the flesh , and DIED for our Sins---after He was crucified, He arose in 3 days. Jesus is now sitting on the right side of God.
You have never been truly 'Born again' and never experienced the divine truth of the Holy Spirit entering your mind.
Dear simplynut,

The only things that you know is what has been spoonfed to you, whether in infancy or adulthood, whichever.

The bible Jesus was never a christ.
The christ has not yet arrived.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Bartholomew Oglethorpe wrote:
<quoted text>By-gone subjects? Wow. Just wow. You are finding less gaps to stuff your immoral, malevolent deity into and you resort to presentism. Wow.
He considers basic human rights to be of no importance unless it has to do with him and his beliefs.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah but a lot more verses contradict that one verse.
You love to make excuses and you can't even refute properly it seems.
You even think that telling people to die is not hate speech, so I'm not surprised that you believe your bible doesn't promote hate.
WRONG..........that does not contradict anything else in the Bible, notice as you obviously haven't, that the verse says IN CHRIST JESUS, you are mixing OT ordinances with the new dispensation of Christ, and that is not rightly dividing the scriuptures, you do fail NOT knowing the scriptures.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

high end wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct.
Christians as well as non-c's are entitled to state their opinions.
However, to state that the christian opinion is a fact of truth is simply... a sin.
No , it most certainly isn't a Sin you KNOW that Jesus Christ is
fact of TRUTH, because it IS.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I come into the picture along with everyone else who posts on a public internet discussion forum giving their two cents on any given matter, and mine is based off of the Word of God.
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I come into the picture along with everyone else who posts on a public internet discussion forum giving their two cents on any given matter, and mine is based off of the Word of God.
As is mine. I will repeat; perhaps you might want to think about the road you are on with this particular argument?

When you said:
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Because your lifestyle is evil, and when you willfully engage yourself in it.........then that makes YOU evil.
May I ask who’s lifestyle is above sin?

Have you read up about mankind’s issues when it comes to lying?

“The average person tells four lies a day, or 1,460 a year for a total of 88,000 by the age of 60. Thanks for asking ChaCha!”

Yes….that was ChaCha, but look into the physiology…..and in turn, look at what the Bible says about lying.

If you apply that to your own life….what do you come up with?

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Read my post above to Boosts please, whenever you willfully engage in ANY sinful act that is evil, and you do so without caring, then that does MAKE you an evil person, even the saved sins here and there on either a minor level or ignorantly so, and we still have to repent from those as well if we want to draw nigher unto God and to be the best person that we can be in Jesus Christ, we are convicted and want to repent from such, and that is yet another purpose for God's Word to reprove us and clean us up by our submission to the Word.

Anyone who wants to continue on that sin knowingly without any conviction of the wrong that they are doing is very wicked, and I hold to what I have said previously.

Have a good day.
Oh so bigoted.
Oh so ignorant.
Oh so full of lies.
Oh so dumb.
Oh so projecting.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Although I will respond to this one commentary, your posts are not really worth reply, so why don't you stop making a fool out of yourself?!
You just replied, so obviously his post was worth a reply.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah but a lot more verses contradict that one verse.
You love to make excuses and you can't even refute properly it seems.
You even think that telling people to die is not hate speech, so I'm not surprised that you believe your bible doesn't promote hate.
BTW..........I never told anyone to die.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
"You have never been ' Born again' and had the DIVINE Truth experience enter in your Heart and Mind.
YES, Jesus Christ exist, He walked the earth in the flesh, and died for my Sins and YOURS, and He was crucified ,and in 3 days He arose.
The death, burial, and resurrection scenario has been around way before the jesus one.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

sorry

To KNOW that Jesus Christ is a truthful fact.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
Topix is 'Freedom of Speech'--

Just because we are CHRISTIANS, we still have that RIGHT. The right to have our opinions and the right to WRITE them on our post.

'Love thy neighbor' also means --Telling them the TRUTH' and the TRUTH does not sound good to the SINNER.
And where's you proof that anything is a sin?
You can't say the bible or your god, because then you would need proof for them too.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>What I have learned is how concerned you seem to be about this. Does it affect you in some strange way? I am sure you can find something more constructive to talk about rather than your issues with my signature. That would be a welcome change.

Shalom.

Count Striker van Helsing.
Okay then, who's your favourite person to hate?
Is it atheists or gays?

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>You should be ashamed of your words Lawlest.
But ofcourse you won't be. Bet your pretty puffed
up and proud of yourself right now.

Why do you think you have the right to speak to anyone this way? Are you speaking FOR Christ or for yourself here..what is your purpose with these words you are using here.. Your
payoff -so to speak?
Didn't you know?
Jesus hates everyone and wishes for everyone to go to hell!
(At least in L's bible)

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>If you despised the KKK or people who practice bestiality, would you say you are a bigot?

CS.
If you want to twist the word around like that, then yes, I suppose so.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I thought you just said recently you don't hate gay people and that you aren't a bigot.
Well, it doesn't surprise me that you were lying.
Telling the truth liar doesn't make one a bigot, are you sure that you are not really IANS under another avatar?.......don't lie now liar.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

…..psychology even….auto correct….grumble.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Did I say that? Will you show me?
A couple dozen pages ago, I'm not going to find it. But you based it upon the fact of people not wanting to remove "in god we trust" from the money among other things.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
Perhaps I am reading this wrongÂ…. are you saying that all homosexuals are evil people?
He definitely is saying that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 502,021 - 502,040 of596,810
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

585 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Dr_Zorderz 250,725
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 10 min yon 425
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 14 min this1then 3,360
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min lovewithin 38,069
Homosexuals are the shame of their families 16 min Doctor REALITY 25
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 20 min yon 447
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min USA Born 110,368
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Truth 513,497
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min thewordofme 682,945
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 54 min EdmondWA 89,782
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 218,166
•••
•••
•••