Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#522790 Apr 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>All I do is point out exactly what you [IANS] are, a liar, a thief, a sociopath, an idiot, a braggart, a bully, etc.
How's that pretending working out for you?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#522791 Apr 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if Jesus can tell you Himself, why do you require faith ??..
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, the hate and mocking that happens here each night, I really want no part in it.**PORTIONS SNIPPED**
.. ya, I agree with you. The hate displayed in this forum is ghastly ..
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#522792 Apr 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Iat shet, liar.
Say what?
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#522793 Apr 19, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, you liar.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You are a POS animal.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in the mirror you'll see one.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in your defense, you are unbelievable.
GFY, scumbag.
It's not his fault you're making a fool of yourself.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Iat Shet!
See what I mean?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#522794 Apr 19, 2013
Enoch the seveth from Adam prophesied about theses men.

See the Lord coming with thousands upon thousands of His holy ones to judge everyone and to convict all the ungodly of all the ungodly acts they have done in the ungodly way and of all the harsh words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Theses men are grumblers and faultfinders;they follow their own evil desires;they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.
Jude

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#522796 Apr 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if Jesus can tell you Himself, why do you require faith ??..
<quoted text>
.. ya, I agree with you. The hate displayed in this forum is ghastly ..
And yet you display it towards Christians. You are what you claim to hate. Just like Catcher you rant here day after day night after night about things you do. Own it.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#522797 Apr 19, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. are we debating prophylactics ??
<quoted text>
.. that works too. Why not combine it with Trojans ??..
I don't like those.

I'm a Lifestyles man, when I don't have much choice.

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#522799 Apr 19, 2013
Bravo <clapping>

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#522800 Apr 19, 2013
Serah wrote:
You know Christian women, do you; and think you can compare the women you know (we know how little you think of Christians, you have told us over and over and over again) on here as to the women you ave known in your life and after ridiculing them you call yourself enjoyment?
English, please.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#522801 Apr 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
fart
Said Jesus' follower.

Location hidden

#522802 Apr 19, 2013
Theses men are blemishes at your love feasts eating with you without the slightest qualm-shepherds who only feed themselves.

They are clouds without rain,blown along by wind
autumn trees,without fruit and uprooted twice-dead.

They are wild waves of the sea,foaming up their shame;wandering stars,for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever.
Jude

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#522803 Apr 19, 2013
fukmerunning

Location hidden

#522804 Apr 19, 2013
Woe to them!They have taken the way of Cain;they have rushed for profit into Balaam's error;they have destroyed Korah's rebellion.
Jude
Bartholomew Oglethorpe

United States

#522805 Apr 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No, you have to have enough sense and spiritual knowledge to know WHAT to go back there and get, but you are proven to be far from qualified to know anything about that let along doing it.
Ah, the Grand Book of Multiple Choice. Funny how every Christian thinks they have the decoder ring but none of you agree on the code. Just weird.

You're a comedy act, right?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#522806 Apr 19, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Bravo <clapping>
That probably ain't for me, but I'll take it.

Wooooooo!

Location hidden

#522807 Apr 19, 2013
Yet theses men speak abusively agaist whatever they do not understand by instinct,like unreasoning animals-theses are the very things that destroy them.
Jude

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#522808 Apr 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Theses men are blemishes at your love feasts eating with you without the slightest qualm-shepherds who only feed themselves.
They are clouds without rain,blown along by wind
autumn trees,without fruit and uprooted twice-dead.
They are wild waves of the sea,foaming up their shame;wandering stars,for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever.
Jude
He meant Christians, right?
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#522809 Apr 19, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you and your long clitoris are part of those haters and mockers of God?
I've read some strange replies on Topix, but this blows them all out of the water...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#522810 Apr 19, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. These two are a good example of people that hate life and want to die. One is dead, my guess the other about to be killed. They are cowards without a doubt.
Chris, if those two young men are the actual people responsible for the bombing, then they certainly are misguided people, or guided by a different mentality than the country they live in. However, I would hardly call someone who carries out an act that they did, and then put up a fight, as they allegedly did, cowards.

They are criminals under US law and international laws, and they certainly did a very bad thing, but a coward would not have taken the personal risks they did, which one has already paid for with his life.

If is unfortunate that people leave their home country in search of a safer place to live then end up attacking their new country, as two brothers did from the city I lived in also, early in the post 911 fighting - one was killed and the other taken prisoner.

One wonders whether their parents came here to prepare them to be terrorists, or whether something that happened to them or didn't happen to them in America, turned them against America. If the police kill the other young man it is not likely we will ever know the exact story, because dead men can't talk.

Also if the police kill the remaining man, then that will fuel the conspiracy theories that are already being spread around. Kind of a repeat of the JFK killing, when the people involved, or allegedly involved, all seemed to die, before they could tell the truth. I am not saying that they were deliberately killed to keep them quiet, but it would seem that Oswald was killed by Ruby to keep him quiet, and then Ruby died in prison, perhaps to keep him quiet too.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#522811 Apr 19, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
That's nothing, I watched a program on the ABC and there were dancing and singing bananas, they even chased teddy bears dow some stairs! Incredible!
;p

You should check out a movie called Ted, if you haven't already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 9 min thetruth 9,209
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 15 min HipGnosis 69,882
Max consultant: Process after consulting job co... 20 min max consultant 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min Pegasus 270,002
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min Big Country_ 817,317
dallas technologies reviews 1 hr arti gupta 4
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr MUQ2 103
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Christina La Vey 578,722
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Roberta G 176,196
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) Fri IWANNAPLAY 187
More from around the web