Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So wait, you're saying to forget the Old Testament?
No, you have to have enough sense and spiritual knowledge to know WHAT to go back there and get, but you are proven to be far from qualified to know anything about that let along doing it.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

~~smile~~ Let me know next time there is still a part 3 on the way!
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael, now that's interesting. On the thingh of his vesture it said "King of kings and...." Michael, warrior according to purpose, Yahshua, Savior according to purpose, both HaDavar (word, will and intent of Yahweh Elohiym) made manifest for purpose throughout time. Encountered several times in both Old and New Testaments. I will leave it right there. They don't necessarily teach these things in the church, so I will caution to go any further.
<quoted text>
Good... go no further. I know Michael, according to this purpose very well. And no, much is not taught in churches.
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....interesting. Thank you?
You still can be...
<quoted text>
I will come with much happiness but I would first like to know if this is ritualistic or sacrificial ground.
You speak as if you have encountered such things. I understand they are hairy, but like all things in life, the earth itself has been the sacrificial land through time, and the only ritual required is thanksgiving.
“Glory to God in the highest, and on earth, peace and good will to mankind.”
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Again, what god's children are you talking about. Stop being so vague. He has a name, use it unless this is an impersonal relationship you have with your deity. Africa while raped, ransacked and pillaged by slavers, profiteers, thieves and imperialistic powers, will never be forgotten. It shall be returned to its former splendor some day soon.
It is not a case of being vague my friend, as much as fitting a lifetime of dedication to the cause into one post for your convenience. God's children are those who serve Him, whether Africa or elsewhere in this world, earth, planet! The rest which you state, is why I sacrificed most of my life there, in obedience to the call. You cannot expect to have my little book here! But it is in deed an amazing story. And even more so when it is finished.
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Agreed. However, pay heed to my words, I will not set foot upon ritualistic, sacrificial or ancestral burial grounds. Other than that, I will gladly join you around the dinner table.... also as long as I'm not consider dinner by any hostile natives.
Lol... we have all had our share of the natives of many lands, but this I can tell you... hostility is history! No bones to pick over either.
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
May the shalom and simcah of Av Yahweh be upon you, the Father of Avraham, Yitzak and Israel. May the gleam in His eye guide your steps into prosperity all the time surrounded by His love and may His wisdom, knowledge and understanding set your feet upon the rock, removed from standing on small stones and sand.
Andrew (Counter_Strike).
This has to be the most beautiful Blessing anyone on this planet has ever given me.
Nothing I could ever say to you in 'your language' could ever come close.
But His Love is returned to you Brother, and thank you.
I salute you.
Shalom was the name of my home... and all I can do is keep the door open.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. the evil is not what you say about your cause but what you say about people. You are an intolerant extremist ..
"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction." Pascal
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah 5:20

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Telling the truth liar doesn't make one a bigot, are you sure that you are not really IANS under another avatar?.......don't lie now liar.
According to your bible, Jesus was a bastard-child.

And so, that isn't hateful? Because if I really meant that and was not simply using it to make a point, I would consider that hateful.

"Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot: someone who, as a result of their prejudices, treats other people with hatred, contempt, and intolerance on the basis of a person's race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, language, socioeconomic status, or other status."

You fit the description perfectly, ergo yes, you are a bigot.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like you are trying to call me a liar, and so I challenge you to tell me what I have lied about, if you are trying to justify homosexuality or any other sin, then that is automatically lying right there.
You read me wrong. I am simply asking you what you base your opinion on. The best example I had was lying, as we each do it daily, no matter what we say. The Bible tells us that lying is a sin….yet it is a human condition, we must each as the individual address in our lives.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to be that hard on yourself, just repent and take heed to the gospel of grace, and God will wash you clean of all that.
And so crazy too that you're talking to yourself.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> May have just enough room here to say that you are rock solid in your faith my friend, sometime you have to take people with a grain of salt as the saying goes ( heard that one before ).
Peace and Blessings my friend, and glad that we could share a good laugh off of this.
(((*()*)) God Bless

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Expert in all Things wrote:
<quoted text>What proof do you have?
Huh? What claim did I just make that required any proof?

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>No, you have to have enough sense and spiritual knowledge to know WHAT to go back there and get, but you are proven to be far from qualified to know anything about that let along doing it.
Ah, so you don't believe that you should not wear mixed fabrics but you DO believe that gay people should be discriminated against.

Glad to see how hypocritical you are.

By the way, that Leviticus bull is about not treating men like property. Not lying with a man as you would a woman; not treating him like property.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Well written <3
Its a well written lie. But its not going to bother me much. Le Le is quite clear and its her choice to do as she wishes. She will give an account as we all will. I know my wife and I share our story not because we hate gay people as gets posted here so often but becasue of the glory of Jesus Christ and in Him alone. Blessings.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

One thing: Jesus makes a person free. I do wonder when a former drunk gets up and shares his story is it met with the same hate as Le Le posted? Or is it only concerning gays? What about a man set free from drugs? He sets a person free and if you are free you are free indeed. No mater the issue.
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? What claim did I just make that required any proof?
Just as expected.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your bible, Jesus was a bastard-child.
And so, that isn't hateful? Because if I really meant that and was not simply using it to make a point, I would consider that hateful.
"Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot: someone who, as a result of their prejudices, treats other people with hatred, contempt, and intolerance on the basis of a person's race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, language, socioeconomic status, or other status."
You fit the description perfectly, ergo yes, you are a bigot.
Jesus was the son of God in the flesh, conceived by the Holy Ghost in the womb of Mary, you see you are stressing far too much importance on a subject of bigotry, you see none off us could care in the slightest who you believe to be a bigot, because we know know that a psychologically challenged sociopath like yourself can't define a sinner let alone those in Christ Jesus, w2hy don't you go outside and play now.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to twist the word around like that, then yes, I suppose so.
What a joke. All you do is twist the word.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is not required by homosexuals.
Just curious here and don't want to get into your debate with Adam, but why do you think they want to get married in Church if they don't require JESUS? That doesn't make much sense to me, unless you think it is just for the ceremony?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Society is so curious about "close encounters of a third kind" and aliens from outer space and all the unexplainable occurrences that happen from time to time. While all that may be interesting, I desire encounters of a heavenly kind. Lord, just give me more of You. Fill me with Your presence and your peace. Refresh my spirit as I bask in Your presence. Replenish my soul with Your Word. Lift me up and keep me going forward for You. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alice.....Question....If someone called you "Ching Chung" would you be offended? A Korean women is suing CVS for a million dollars because on her receipt it said Ching Chung. She said it caused much distress.....
Just wondered how you felt
(Did you see the Boston Marathon Bomber is 19 years old)
All I have heard to date down here is that one of them was killed in a shoot out.... I cannot understand why anyone would think they have the right to do what they have done, and yet in reality, they are just following what has been done previously. Imagine them sitting their, with their evil intentions, plotting the evil deed that they did? I think the overall description for these people is "psychopath"... the path of a psycho!

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>All I have heard to date down here is that one of them was killed in a shoot out.... I cannot understand why anyone would think they have the right to do what they have done, and yet in reality, they are just following what has been done previously. Imagine them sitting their, with their evil intentions, plotting the evil deed that they did? I think the overall description for these people is "psychopath"... the path of a psycho!
Jihad.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
So listen to me you men of understanding.
Far be it from God to do evil,from the almighty to do wrong.
He repays a man for what his conduct deserves.
It is unthinkable that God would do wrong,that the almighty would pervert justice.
Job 34:10-12
Are you a Christian?

The Christian god doesn't care about justice. The Christian god offered a means of bypassing any justice through Jesus.

When the NT and Jesus came along, "the almighty" perverted justice by making justice irrelevant. The Christian god grants Heaven to believers, and Hell to unbelievers, regardless of what they did or didn't do in life.

If you believe in a god of justice, expect to see lots and lots of atheists in Heaven, if you were good enough to make it.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Expert in all Things wrote:
<quoted text>Just as expected.
Where's your proof?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 501,961 - 501,980 of598,701
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

393 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Hidingfromyou 715,732
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Hidingfromyou 222,987
loan shark needed 27 min Benson 4
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min pusherman_ 529,591
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 59 min sexy boy 323
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr ocxz 114,504
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 255,490
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Jennifer 93,107
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 14 hr Carly 107
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••