Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Although I will respond to this one commentary, your posts are not really worth reply, so why don't you stop making a fool out of yourself?!
You just replied, so obviously his post was worth a reply.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah but a lot more verses contradict that one verse.
You love to make excuses and you can't even refute properly it seems.
You even think that telling people to die is not hate speech, so I'm not surprised that you believe your bible doesn't promote hate.
BTW..........I never told anyone to die.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
"You have never been ' Born again' and had the DIVINE Truth experience enter in your Heart and Mind.
YES, Jesus Christ exist, He walked the earth in the flesh, and died for my Sins and YOURS, and He was crucified ,and in 3 days He arose.
The death, burial, and resurrection scenario has been around way before the jesus one.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

sorry

To KNOW that Jesus Christ is a truthful fact.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

simplyput wrote:
Topix is 'Freedom of Speech'--

Just because we are CHRISTIANS, we still have that RIGHT. The right to have our opinions and the right to WRITE them on our post.

'Love thy neighbor' also means --Telling them the TRUTH' and the TRUTH does not sound good to the SINNER.
And where's you proof that anything is a sin?
You can't say the bible or your god, because then you would need proof for them too.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>What I have learned is how concerned you seem to be about this. Does it affect you in some strange way? I am sure you can find something more constructive to talk about rather than your issues with my signature. That would be a welcome change.

Shalom.

Count Striker van Helsing.
Okay then, who's your favourite person to hate?
Is it atheists or gays?

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>You should be ashamed of your words Lawlest.
But ofcourse you won't be. Bet your pretty puffed
up and proud of yourself right now.

Why do you think you have the right to speak to anyone this way? Are you speaking FOR Christ or for yourself here..what is your purpose with these words you are using here.. Your
payoff -so to speak?
Didn't you know?
Jesus hates everyone and wishes for everyone to go to hell!
(At least in L's bible)

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>If you despised the KKK or people who practice bestiality, would you say you are a bigot?

CS.
If you want to twist the word around like that, then yes, I suppose so.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I thought you just said recently you don't hate gay people and that you aren't a bigot.
Well, it doesn't surprise me that you were lying.
Telling the truth liar doesn't make one a bigot, are you sure that you are not really IANS under another avatar?.......don't lie now liar.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

…..psychology even….auto correct….grumble.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Did I say that? Will you show me?
A couple dozen pages ago, I'm not going to find it. But you based it upon the fact of people not wanting to remove "in god we trust" from the money among other things.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
Perhaps I am reading this wrongÂ…. are you saying that all homosexuals are evil people?
He definitely is saying that.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
As is mine. I will repeat; perhaps you might want to think about the road you are on with this particular argument?
When you said:
<quoted text>
May I ask who’s lifestyle is above sin?
Have you read up about mankind’s issues when it comes to lying?
“The average person tells four lies a day, or 1,460 a year for a total of 88,000 by the age of 60. Thanks for asking ChaCha!”
Yes….that was ChaCha, but look into the physiology…..and in turn, look at what the Bible says about lying.
If you apply that to your own life….what do you come up with?
Sounds like you are trying to call me a liar, and so I challenge you to tell me what I have lied about, if you are trying to justify homosexuality or any other sin, then that is automatically lying right there.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so bigoted.
Oh so ignorant.
Oh so full of lies.
Oh so dumb.
Oh so projecting.
You don't have to be that hard on yourself, just repent and take heed to the gospel of grace, and God will wash you clean of all that.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG..........that does not contradict anything else in the Bible, notice as you obviously haven't, that the verse says IN CHRIST JESUS, you are mixing OT ordinances with the new dispensation of Christ, and that is not rightly dividing the scriuptures, you do fail NOT knowing the scriptures.
So wait, you're saying to forget the Old Testament?
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And where's you proof that anything is a sin?
You can't say the bible or your god, because then you would need proof for them too.
What proof do you have?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So wait, you're saying to forget the Old Testament?
No, you have to have enough sense and spiritual knowledge to know WHAT to go back there and get, but you are proven to be far from qualified to know anything about that let along doing it.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

~~smile~~ Let me know next time there is still a part 3 on the way!
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael, now that's interesting. On the thingh of his vesture it said "King of kings and...." Michael, warrior according to purpose, Yahshua, Savior according to purpose, both HaDavar (word, will and intent of Yahweh Elohiym) made manifest for purpose throughout time. Encountered several times in both Old and New Testaments. I will leave it right there. They don't necessarily teach these things in the church, so I will caution to go any further.
<quoted text>
Good... go no further. I know Michael, according to this purpose very well. And no, much is not taught in churches.
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....interesting. Thank you?
You still can be...
<quoted text>
I will come with much happiness but I would first like to know if this is ritualistic or sacrificial ground.
You speak as if you have encountered such things. I understand they are hairy, but like all things in life, the earth itself has been the sacrificial land through time, and the only ritual required is thanksgiving.
“Glory to God in the highest, and on earth, peace and good will to mankind.”
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Again, what god's children are you talking about. Stop being so vague. He has a name, use it unless this is an impersonal relationship you have with your deity. Africa while raped, ransacked and pillaged by slavers, profiteers, thieves and imperialistic powers, will never be forgotten. It shall be returned to its former splendor some day soon.
It is not a case of being vague my friend, as much as fitting a lifetime of dedication to the cause into one post for your convenience. God's children are those who serve Him, whether Africa or elsewhere in this world, earth, planet! The rest which you state, is why I sacrificed most of my life there, in obedience to the call. You cannot expect to have my little book here! But it is in deed an amazing story. And even more so when it is finished.
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Agreed. However, pay heed to my words, I will not set foot upon ritualistic, sacrificial or ancestral burial grounds. Other than that, I will gladly join you around the dinner table.... also as long as I'm not consider dinner by any hostile natives.
Lol... we have all had our share of the natives of many lands, but this I can tell you... hostility is history! No bones to pick over either.
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
May the shalom and simcah of Av Yahweh be upon you, the Father of Avraham, Yitzak and Israel. May the gleam in His eye guide your steps into prosperity all the time surrounded by His love and may His wisdom, knowledge and understanding set your feet upon the rock, removed from standing on small stones and sand.
Andrew (Counter_Strike).
This has to be the most beautiful Blessing anyone on this planet has ever given me.
Nothing I could ever say to you in 'your language' could ever come close.
But His Love is returned to you Brother, and thank you.
I salute you.
Shalom was the name of my home... and all I can do is keep the door open.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. the evil is not what you say about your cause but what you say about people. You are an intolerant extremist ..
"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction." Pascal
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah 5:20

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Telling the truth liar doesn't make one a bigot, are you sure that you are not really IANS under another avatar?.......don't lie now liar.
According to your bible, Jesus was a bastard-child.

And so, that isn't hateful? Because if I really meant that and was not simply using it to make a point, I would consider that hateful.

"Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot: someone who, as a result of their prejudices, treats other people with hatred, contempt, and intolerance on the basis of a person's race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, language, socioeconomic status, or other status."

You fit the description perfectly, ergo yes, you are a bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 501,941 - 501,960 of598,756
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

560 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min lightbeamrider 716,611
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min RoSesz 530,038
POPE: "personal encounter w/ Jesus is dangerous" 16 min headlinesYTube 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 21 min An NFL Fan 114,633
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr azka 335
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Strength and Honor 171,450
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Hidingfromyou 223,197
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 255,700
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••