Why Should Jesus Love Me?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#522671 Apr 19, 2013
high end wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct.
Christians as well as non-c's are entitled to state their opinions.
However, to state that the christian opinion is a fact of truth is simply... a sin.
No , it most certainly isn't a Sin you KNOW that Jesus Christ is
fact of TRUTH, because it IS.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#522672 Apr 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I come into the picture along with everyone else who posts on a public internet discussion forum giving their two cents on any given matter, and mine is based off of the Word of God.
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I come into the picture along with everyone else who posts on a public internet discussion forum giving their two cents on any given matter, and mine is based off of the Word of God.
As is mine. I will repeat; perhaps you might want to think about the road you are on with this particular argument?

When you said:
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Because your lifestyle is evil, and when you willfully engage yourself in it.........then that makes YOU evil.
May I ask who’s lifestyle is above sin?

Have you read up about mankind’s issues when it comes to lying?

“The average person tells four lies a day, or 1,460 a year for a total of 88,000 by the age of 60. Thanks for asking ChaCha!”

Yes….that was ChaCha, but look into the physiology…..and in turn, look at what the Bible says about lying.

If you apply that to your own life….what do you come up with?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#522673 Apr 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Read my post above to Boosts please, whenever you willfully engage in ANY sinful act that is evil, and you do so without caring, then that does MAKE you an evil person, even the saved sins here and there on either a minor level or ignorantly so, and we still have to repent from those as well if we want to draw nigher unto God and to be the best person that we can be in Jesus Christ, we are convicted and want to repent from such, and that is yet another purpose for God's Word to reprove us and clean us up by our submission to the Word.

Anyone who wants to continue on that sin knowingly without any conviction of the wrong that they are doing is very wicked, and I hold to what I have said previously.

Have a good day.
Oh so bigoted.
Oh so ignorant.
Oh so full of lies.
Oh so dumb.
Oh so projecting.

Montreal

#522674 Apr 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Although I will respond to this one commentary, your posts are not really worth reply, so why don't you stop making a fool out of yourself?!
You just replied, so obviously his post was worth a reply.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#522675 Apr 19, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah but a lot more verses contradict that one verse.
You love to make excuses and you can't even refute properly it seems.
You even think that telling people to die is not hate speech, so I'm not surprised that you believe your bible doesn't promote hate.
BTW..........I never told anyone to die.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

#522676 Apr 19, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
"You have never been ' Born again' and had the DIVINE Truth experience enter in your Heart and Mind.
YES, Jesus Christ exist, He walked the earth in the flesh, and died for my Sins and YOURS, and He was crucified ,and in 3 days He arose.
The death, burial, and resurrection scenario has been around way before the jesus one.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#522677 Apr 19, 2013
sorry

To KNOW that Jesus Christ is a truthful fact.

Montreal

#522678 Apr 19, 2013
simplyput wrote:
Topix is 'Freedom of Speech'--

Just because we are CHRISTIANS, we still have that RIGHT. The right to have our opinions and the right to WRITE them on our post.

'Love thy neighbor' also means --Telling them the TRUTH' and the TRUTH does not sound good to the SINNER.
And where's you proof that anything is a sin?
You can't say the bible or your god, because then you would need proof for them too.

Montreal

#522679 Apr 19, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>What I have learned is how concerned you seem to be about this. Does it affect you in some strange way? I am sure you can find something more constructive to talk about rather than your issues with my signature. That would be a welcome change.

Shalom.

Count Striker van Helsing.
Okay then, who's your favourite person to hate?
Is it atheists or gays?

Montreal

#522680 Apr 19, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>You should be ashamed of your words Lawlest.
But ofcourse you won't be. Bet your pretty puffed
up and proud of yourself right now.

Why do you think you have the right to speak to anyone this way? Are you speaking FOR Christ or for yourself here..what is your purpose with these words you are using here.. Your
payoff -so to speak?
Didn't you know?
Jesus hates everyone and wishes for everyone to go to hell!
(At least in L's bible)

Montreal

#522681 Apr 19, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>If you despised the KKK or people who practice bestiality, would you say you are a bigot?

CS.
If you want to twist the word around like that, then yes, I suppose so.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#522682 Apr 19, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I thought you just said recently you don't hate gay people and that you aren't a bigot.
Well, it doesn't surprise me that you were lying.
Telling the truth liar doesn't make one a bigot, are you sure that you are not really IANS under another avatar?.......don't lie now liar.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#522683 Apr 19, 2013
..psychology even….auto correct….grumble.

Montreal

#522684 Apr 19, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Did I say that? Will you show me?
A couple dozen pages ago, I'm not going to find it. But you based it upon the fact of people not wanting to remove "in god we trust" from the money among other things.

Montreal

#522685 Apr 19, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
Perhaps I am reading this wrong…. are you saying that all homosexuals are evil people?
He definitely is saying that.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#522686 Apr 19, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
As is mine. I will repeat; perhaps you might want to think about the road you are on with this particular argument?
When you said:
<quoted text>
May I ask who’s lifestyle is above sin?
Have you read up about mankind’s issues when it comes to lying?
“The average person tells four lies a day, or 1,460 a year for a total of 88,000 by the age of 60. Thanks for asking ChaCha!”
Yes….that was ChaCha, but look into the physiology…..and in turn, look at what the Bible says about lying.
If you apply that to your own life….what do you come up with?
Sounds like you are trying to call me a liar, and so I challenge you to tell me what I have lied about, if you are trying to justify homosexuality or any other sin, then that is automatically lying right there.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#522687 Apr 19, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so bigoted.
Oh so ignorant.
Oh so full of lies.
Oh so dumb.
Oh so projecting.
You don't have to be that hard on yourself, just repent and take heed to the gospel of grace, and God will wash you clean of all that.

Montreal

#522688 Apr 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG..........that does not contradict anything else in the Bible, notice as you obviously haven't, that the verse says IN CHRIST JESUS, you are mixing OT ordinances with the new dispensation of Christ, and that is not rightly dividing the scriuptures, you do fail NOT knowing the scriptures.
So wait, you're saying to forget the Old Testament?
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

#522689 Apr 19, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And where's you proof that anything is a sin?
You can't say the bible or your god, because then you would need proof for them too.
What proof do you have?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#522691 Apr 19, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So wait, you're saying to forget the Old Testament?
No, you have to have enough sense and spiritual knowledge to know WHAT to go back there and get, but you are proven to be far from qualified to know anything about that let along doing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 9 min DTC 484
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min It aint necessari... 864,883
Rajkot gay Topix 1 hr chirag parmar 197
sex (May '13) 1 hr vapi btm 180
Interracial Dating 1 hr white stud 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Mia Copa 599,783
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 2 hr Dennis 42
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Justice League_ 2,009
White Lives MATTER 9 hr Burke Devlin 113
More from around the web