|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning;
The many many posts that has been made on the issue has spoken volumes on what the agenda is of accomplishment and confusion.
However this only works on a mind with weak links or doubt.
However thoses with strong values and sound faith has no effect.
God bless you always.
Very true LW, may God Bless you always also.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have shown yourself to be a bigot here.
Have you repented now?
If so, i am sure all will be forgiven.
Forgiven you say. Forgiven by who? You are the one-s that have offended yourselves. I am not seeking your forgiveness nor is it required. I just merely took bold advantage of your so called ignorance. When you can me a bigot, what does that do? Does that translate into 4 lashes from a whip or 2 days in a dungeon? Is it supposed to move me to tears and make me think of myself as a horrible example of a human being?

I think you're either dreaming or you were hung upside down 20ft above a burning marijuana field for much too long. Up to this point I fail to see your purpose here. You have not contributed anything of worth or resembling that of common sense. Ther's no virtue in your words and you are the true definition of a hypocrite. Do you profit of the misery by way of the legal process from people in the wrong who believe they have been further wronged?

You are what humanity is comming to. Quite appalling. A dreadful and a shabby standard. Desperately low on morals, high in ego. Self proclaimed, self aggrandized. I hope you never came in here looking for people to be impressed with you. Yet many of these things you have chosen to portray yourself as being doesn't have to be so, nonetheless, you seem to enjoy it.

CS.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Temptation is alway lurking in the shadows of darkness.
indeed.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that IANS sows seeds of hate and confusion yet we need more people like Adam...the hero...to sow seeds of "let's kill the gays"?
A few posts back you said there had been no bigotry shown here toward gays...so wishing them dead is not bigotry??? That is "loving your neighbor"???
I really wish that I had not sat down to read this morning. How many more of you support Adam's desires to rid the world of a group of people?
Frightens me...
And BTW, I have called Adam out before for the harsh and angry way that he conveys his points at times, but I guess you've missed that.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You've really got a stable of geniuses there. This one just said that not needing a god is a crutch. I suppose that walking normally is also a crutch for not needing crutches?
I use crutches sometimes. I've found that it makes people nervous when I hop in their direction with my stump angled out for balance. Small children and dogs are especially affected by that action.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie, Rest assured love, God loves everyone... No one has the right to judge anyone. I have a few gay/lesbian friends. I don't separate myself from anyone. God is 'Love' and the 'ultimate judge' for all!:)
There are good people in this world. We are human beings first...not just a part of some label that someone chooses to stick on us.

This morning...a homeless man was curled up on the sidewalk...yelling some unintelligible words. The paramedics came to see if they could help. My heart was touched at the kindness and compassion that they showed him. They could have just told him to get up and move...but they didn't.

They talked to him...helped him get up...gathered up his things that were scattered along beside of him.

He was homeless...obviously had some mental issues...but they treated him with respect...the respect that he deserved if for no other reason...he is a human being.

I noticed that people are posting quotes this morning...here is what I will add to that...

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

&#8213; Friedrich Nietzsche

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I like doing it with the lights on.
lol up pop's Mr temptation lol.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
Most of you in here talking about bigotry sometimes makes me sick.

It's always a ray of sunshine when you return.

[QUOTE who="Counter_Strike" ] you do not understand. Many of the people in here have barely a clue
Speak, o wise one. Share a clue.
Counter_Strike wrote:
I will always get the silly little icons over my posts
Not me. I get a mix, mostly positive.
Counter_Strike wrote:
Many of you are still mentally shackled wrestling against self
Enlighten us, o free one!
Counter_Strike wrote:
Book recitals out of a text book and decent memory earns high scores, but, what do you really know for your self?
A lot.

You have no respect for books, do you.
Counter_Strike wrote:
I am not above anyone
Too late for faux humility. You are the unshackled one that soars free with eagles, and the bearer of clues.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Speak, o wise one. Share a clue.
Not my fault you continue to miss them. No riddles, no clues, no suggestions, just simple facts and honesty.
Not me. I get a mix, mostly positive.
Quite an accomplishment. Yay.
Enlighten us, o free one!
Square peg into a round hole. Won't work. And, that's not a homosexual reference just to make it clear.
A lot.
You have no respect for books, do you.
It all depends on the author. Are Mein Kampf, Evolution revolution and Flags of Rainbows your favorites?
Too late for faux humility.

Yes, I used to watch Hannity and Combs.
You are the unshackled one that soars free with eagles, and the bearer of clues.
I am not seeking nor do I wish for your adoration and allegiance, but thanks for the compliment. It's refreshing to know you think so highly of me. All praises be onto Yahweh.

Shalom.

Counter_Strike: Too much freedom leads to chaos, too little freedom to rebellion.[Quo Vadis]

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

"Who do you want me to be?"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>We're all born atheist. Not christian.
Christianity is a man made religion. Faith is something else.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>That's nice, but do you really believe it? How about your god? Does that describe your god's love of man?

The Christian god only loves in return for worship and obedience, and threatens you if you donÂ’t offer it. Love isn't a bargain. It isn't a negotiation. And it isn't a hostage situation. It isn't coercive. It doesnÂ’t threaten abandonment and torture, nor inflict guilt, nor fear.

Nor does love demand trust without reason, nor obeisance. Love isn't vengeful, and it isn't jealous.

Authentic love doesnÂ’t demand obedience, and it doesnÂ’t demand sacrifices. It doesn't demand pleading or groveling. Nor does love involve torture, bleeding, screaming, or being nailed through the hands.

The Christian god's love is a jealous and selfish love. The bible confirms this: "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters--yes, even his own life--he cannot be my disciple." - Luke 14:26

A god that wouldn't love and welcome you as you are - as he has made you - is not worth loving back. A loving god would require nothing of us, like the loving grandfather of a toddler.

And it's not just this god's love of man that is deformed. The love of man for his god is as well.

Mature, authentic love is given for the sake of the object of love. It is giving. Sacrifices are made freely and gladly. Love is generous and noble. As your citation alludes, love enables us and the object of our love. Love increases us.

Love does not make us vulnerable or dependent, yet manÂ’s love of his god does just that. It's infantile. ItÂ’s self-serving. What can you give a god other than your devotion - the same as a baby.
I'm not explaining my faith to you, you just don't get it. I believe in God and that's that. Get over it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>G_O_D wrote, "Scars was an obvious fake."

Really? How did your docs differ from his? More pixels? Better color? Have you ever heard of Photoshop?

G_O_D wrote, "I faked a whole person, I even hacked into at least two schools, the telephone company and the County Courthouse to fake everything.[?QUOTE]

Is this your argument? That wasn't a whole person. It was a half dozen or so diverse certificates with the word "Duane" on them. Scar gave us two. I'm sure that he could have provided a dozen.

The other thing that you seem to be unable to grasp is that even if those certificates were authentic, there is no more connection between them and Topix poster G_O_D than there is with Topix poster It Aint Necessarily So. Why is it so difficult for you to conceive that I could be on another thread claiming to be Duane, and offering the same "proof"?

All you've proven is that you are insecure enough to need to "prove" who you are to strangers on the Internet, and, if you are Duane, that you have the incredibly poor judgment of providing a trail to your door for anybody that wants to use it.

It's not me or any other unbeliever posting here that you need to worry about with that. It's the Christians that you offend. They're big often believers in swift, terrible vengeance.

G_O_D wrote, "ROFLMAO "

Maybe you have a seizure disorder. You seem to be in status epilepticus.

BTW, posting that kind of thing is as close to a credential as one can provide in this venue - expertise - and even it is not proof, just evidence. I know that you don't know that term, and will need to Google it to know what I'm talking about. Nobody would except somebody familiar with seizure disorders.

You, on the other hand, claim to be a computer science teacher and an expert on plagiarism, yet you didn't seem to know what plagiarism was, nor what a system is.
Now you've got me laughing my butt off.... Laughter is a seizure disorder now? Kewl.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
This song is so beautiful...
Ave Maria
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
<3
a roman/pagan inspired song to ashteroth, queen of heaven is beautiful to you???

i guess i should be glad when you revile me.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Faith is not a virtue. How could it be? Faith can be in anything or its opposite.
You can see it however you like Teddy, it's a ok with me.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>He comes back for the reasons we all come back, addiction. Look at Deb lady and others who swore they were gone, only to come back and write.
We all addicted to the give and take. If the atheists were not here to make it so sweet and pleasurable to oppose them, Christians would be discussing and arguing the issues of Christianity to each other.
So when you see these atheists and wonder why they here since it obvious they writings are pointless to the Christian, consider the real reason they here, addiction.
Want to break the addiction, then find something better to do with time.
That is a good and accurate post, trifecta1. I know it describes me anyway.
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
We're working on it:
“The pioneers and missionaries of religion have been the real cause of more trouble and war than all other classes of mankind.”~Edgar Allan Poe
Edgar Allen Poe?
isn't he the same guy who cut his ear off?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO

Speak the Devil's name and he will appear.

Have a nice day, Beetlejuice!
ROFL
high end

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
"You were made by God and for God, and until you understand that, life will never make sense."
Rick Warren
Why were we made for god?
Was it for some malicious entertainment?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Are you having seizures, too, Juice? Do you need a bite block?

Juice's Seizure - sounds like a Roman emperor or something.

A patient once told me she had had a Gramma Seizure.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/grand-mal-se...

But perhaps the best misheard diagnosis was the who said that he had had a case of smilin' mighty Jesus. http://spinalmeningitissymptoms.com/

Now admit how grateful you are that we came and rescued this thread. You don't get material like this from the faithful. They just don't allow themselves to go there. It's not Christlike to crack wise. But who doesn't appreciate an extra yuk?
If it pleases you to think laughter and eye rolling derision are both seizures, go ahead Teddy. I don't mind at all :D

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>delusions of grandeur.
We should be grateful he's here ranting, at least he's not out in the world treating patients. Can you imagine? Oh my.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 501,521 - 501,540 of598,703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

607 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min atemcowboy 529,666
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Screw Religion 715,895
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min Al Capone 3,853
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min RiccardoFire 93,137
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Buck Crick 223,045
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min WasteWater 255,568
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 15 min andet1987 1,376
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Ava 58
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••