|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
"God did it" is not an explanation.
It's a bigger mystery than any question you could apply it to.
"God did it" is as poor an arguement as " God didn't do it."

Both sides are usually just passing opinions as facts.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 104:12 By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing among the branches.
That is deep.

How about this:

For as the hedgehog runneth through misty meadows, so hath the zebra his stripes.

Also very deep.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
ROFLMAO
You're rolling in stool again, Dunce.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know. I wrote it.
Do you disagree with it, or simply do you simply not like it?
Nope. Not goat herders.

You know as little about ancient history as you do anything else.

I blame the potheads that home schooled you.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
Which makes you a proven theif.
Whatevah.

Do you feel like this is doing anything for you or to me?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
The desert conditions have already drank the moisture from the winter snows already this season.When winds show up is sign of another storm moving thru and when a ring forms around the moon again bad storm on it way.Is all part program set in place.God bless.
You are as big a weather watcher as me lil sister! I see you warnings go out for others at times for their safety. I have had Ish-i hoping only for the sun for us both - even tho I tried to show him the watcher horizons!- while cyclones were literally lapping at the heels / back wheels of the camper van when he was showing me 5 years of Oz. We got there each time, and back, while where we were just hours before... even had terrific landslides, floods, fires, and hurricanes... as well as desert sand storms. As you know have not experienced snow outside of one morning walk on a mountain of, and on a beautiful spring day... it looked exquisite... but any storm clouds that gather too, can be equally as unbelievably beautiful.

Just before I phoned you in NYC last year, Mexico's volcano blew for a while there, and had a cyclone hit just as we left.[ could see it out the plane.]

Have you seen this one from Florida?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
fire rainbow clouds

Mother Nature is more than just God's paint brush!
God Bless, and like I said... take care in those winds. xx

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Discussions with Christians. That is the main intent of my writings ever since I first came here last yr. You know, the Christians were doing fine discussing before this barrage of atheists came on the billboard you know.
Christians were discussing controversial issues in Christianity such as once saved always saved, doctrine of hell, does the believer to to heaven right away, etc. Then the atheists just bum rush the thread.
I have no problem with them. But you're somehow implying the intent of Christians writing somehow has to do with unbelievers. Maybe some do, but IMO, Christians are here to talk about issues concerning their philosophy with each other.
I am copy and pasting the reason I engaged you in the
first place.
I asked you about these words of yours.
I have my answer. Thank you.

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>why?
Your soul is not my responsibility. A person is only responsible for [their]soul, not yours. That person only needs to be convinced that they had an experience with God. Convincing someone else is not important, unless maybe a relative or close friend which you're not. Convincing you is not important.
Jesus never said give someone faith, Jesus said [have faith]. Singular, subjective, personal.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Are you talking about the message of the bible or the message of a preacher? You're not being clear.
Both. Read it again. It says so.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

youtube wrote:
100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Which one is right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed
Agreed?
What do you agree with in this post you are agreeing with?

I honestly thought the "passion" we see regarding this
"burn in hell" Christian cry was due to the fact many beleievers
felt they were posting to "save souls"..

Guess I have learned something very telling here.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you agree that you are a disbeliever? Do you discribe yourself as a lesbian who is trapped in a man´s body?
he is a theist

He does believe different malakey than do you.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^ The meltdown of a proven liar and theif continues^^^^^
You need something with substance, Dunce, like the way I did you with the quoting parrot, your Occam's Razor gaffe, your rapidly cycling moods, and your poorly compensated trade school job. Those are credible, whereas your stuff reeks of desperation for something to attack with.

Tell us more about how parrots quote people, and how I'm a liar for not realizing it, ya Dunce.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
Tedditard admitted he is a theif.
Wrong again, Dunce.

I've only used the word three times in two posts in the last seven weeks, and none of them was an admission of anything.

Now go stand in the corner.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
But Teddy, you do those things too. Everyone here seems more involved with 'self' than anything else, like the world.... so what happens? War.
Please use the reply function. I have no idea what post you are answering with this.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
Good SONday morning everyone.
That's SUNday. It's named after the sun.

How was your SATURNday? I hope you have a nice MOONday.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't sing because I'm happy; I'm happy because I sing.
William James
Then again...
I sing because I'm happy, I sing because I'm free
History...in case anyone loves the origins of songs...
Behind The Hymn: His Eye Is On The Sparrow
Have you ever wondered what the meaning behind a song is? This week we will take a look at different versions of one of the favorite “His Eye Is on the Sparrow”.”His Eye Is on the Sparrow” is a Gospel hymn. Although today it is a staple of African-American worship services, the song was originally written in 1905 by two white songwriters, lyricist Civilla D. Martin and composer Charles H. Gabriel. The song is most associated with actress-singer Ethel Waters who used the title for her autobiography.
The theme of the song is inspired by the words of Jesus in the Gospel of Matthew in the Bible,“Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?”(Matthew 6:26) and “Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows”(Matthew 10:29-31).
Thanx Annie J... love to share this one always as you know.
'birds of a feather', Ja?
<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
a sparrow's song

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
That christians can't tolerate criticism is evidence that their belief is weak. That they don't really know what they claim to know.
It's the ones who can actually discuss their beliefs alongside our disbelief and do it with civility that I admire. It's too bad that they are so rare.
So true. Mostly what we see here are frustrated and spiteful people with no argument better than personal aspersions and threats of hellfire. They are being forced to see how they are viewed by a world that finds them increasingly irrelevant and ridiculous.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
Don't try to understand me. You can't.
Are you proud of this statement that you are misunderstood?

If so, then of course we won't even try to understand you.

Are you glad no one can understand you?

There is ONE that will definetly KNOW your every intentions of the heart, you can not escape HIS understanding of you.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
G_O_D wrote:
Thanks for demonstrating your ignorance. Occam's Razor supports a creator God. You are as clueless as a fundie.
Nice argument, Dunce. You have nothing.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Just Wondering wrote:
I'm human and without thinking, I probably sin once or twice a day. One of my worst is impatience. Another is gossip. Let's face it, we all gossip and sometimes don't even realize we're doing it, like "did you hear about so and so whos name is in the paper" and that's after it's been passed along nine or ten times. Another is envy, especially when I hear of someone who has won the lottery and I think "Why them instead of me?" Laziness is another. I find myself picking up the tv remote instead of picking up the Bible and searching for the answer to a question that is bothering me and asking for guidance. I could go on and on but in my heart, Jesus and God are very important to me and I feel that I am loved in spite of the fact that I have to apologize to Him every day, sometimes more than once even though I feel in my heart that I don't deserve the love and peace that follow. Anyhow, JMHO. Blessings to all, I for one am going to work on those that I have mentioned and hopefully be a better person for it.
"A broken and a contrite heart you will not despise." God loves the righteous who love him and it sounds like you're on the right path. The only thing is a deadly sin are those that are much more serious, like murder and rape and I doubt you will ever commit those. Most of the NT deadly sins are not sins at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 499,921 - 499,940 of598,714
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

471 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min nanoanomaly 716,040
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min guest 529,740
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 18 min cowboy 37,588
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min JudgeNJury 255,606
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 25 min cowboy 148
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min Hidingfromyou 93,148
I'm a girl wanting other girls. 40 min luomin1990 11
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr The Awakener 171,399
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••