Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#520545 Apr 14, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only assume that true Christians do not bother to come to these threads.
Don't assume anything booots - when it comes to a blame game - life equals itself out... believer or not.

Just stay with it or get over it, but we are sharing WSJLM in here.
There is enough hate mail on both sides of the fence I sit on and watch, without adding to it... if... you want a decent conversation.
Take Care also...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#520546 Apr 14, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I most certainly did read it.....
And it had nothing to do with hellfire etc. as you claimed.

You are quite the liar, Le Le. Did you learn that from IANS or Catcher.

You should liten to Catcher, he claims to be a professional international liar.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#520547 Apr 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you haven't presented a single one.
All you have is "God doesn't exist".
ROFLMAO
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_EjIxFR8z50Q/SndIVIg...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#520548 Apr 14, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know for sure G_O_D got "O"?
I thought it was an atheigasm.

Did you help him with it ?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#520549 Apr 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you have been that.
http://thadkomorowski.files.wordpress.com/200...

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#520550 Apr 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Grand Idea ~ after scrolling through many pages, I flipped to the last page and can understand what you mean.
So that's why you missed my post again! LoL 0_0

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#520551 Apr 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep; You, Catcher, LeLe, CJ ....
ROFLMAO
Poor G.

So many posters out to get you.

Call on your friends for support!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#520552 Apr 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even have an arguement.
ROFLMAO
Babble on, Teddy!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hfirdv34n7A/TQ7J88k...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#520553 Apr 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep; You, Catcher, LeLe, CJ ....
ROFLMAO
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_96uP6vDZMT8/S-lmhwX...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#520554 Apr 14, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof #4: Occam's razor
Occam's razor was formulated by William of Occam (1285-1349) and says: "Non est ponenda pluralites sive necessitate" or in English: "Do not multiply entities unless necessarily". It is a principle for scientific labor which means that one should use a simple explanation with a few explanatory premises before a more complex one.

<quoted text>
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/nogo...
TBC.... <you're right babe, simple is best>
Those numbers and the type of math is a bit after my time, in that a lot of the modern day math, even what they called 'new math' which came in a few grades behind me when I was in school, I have never followed nor understood. Though I was a whiz in math and most other subjects in my school days, I unfortunately could not assist my daughter, who struggled with math in high school but scored mainly all A's in university, because to me what was in her math books might as well have been Greek (perhaps it was), as I did not understand enough of it to even suggest how she might go about it.

Having said that and trying to understand that post, what are the odds of nothing existing, and then from this nothing, an entity suddenly materialized (even that is a wrong term, because so far this entity has not been material, except I suppose if you consider Jesus as part of it, and he actually existed), and then created everything else that man knows exists and even all that we have not yet discovered that exists, from absolutely nothing?

I would think the odds of the Creation story would be 1 in an infinite number, or rounded off, impossible. The only way that Creation works is to treat it as a fairy tale. Fairy tales don't have to make sense because they are to entertain or to teach some lesson, but are not to be taken as fact.

I am wondering why you state they are atheists' theories? Because a person is an atheist doesn't imply he has any theories about the beginning of things. I think you are describing some other animal, say, for example a scientist, who could be an atheist or he could be a devout believer, but he just happens to work in the field of discovery science and has made discoveries that indicate some of the things you blame atheists for.

You have to remember that it is man who discovered all the various laws of science that we now use, and it was man who learned how to put these laws into practical use to do such things as fly, build phenomenal machines which can be as small as a playing card but can do millions of calculations, store millions of pieces of information, and do things that no one man could do, or even the combination of what all men could do, yet man invented these things.

I think too these impossible probabilities you posted about can be misleading too, because regardless of the likelihood that such a occurrence could happen, it did happen, and we came up with the laws, etc., from looking at the results of these things happening rather than we came up with the laws and then sat back to see if something would happen in time in 10 to whatever chance. What we see is that one almost impossible chance whereas all the other ones didn't happen, because the odds were so great against that.

I have heard it said that the odds in Russia Roulette of killing yourself is not high because each time you play the game there is only one chance in 6 that you will roll the chamber that contains the bullet and blow your brains out, so the odds always stand in favor of your staying alive, yet if you continue to play long enough you will blow your brains out.

Man is a long way from being able to actually describe exactly what happened, even if he is ever able to do that, but all the time he moves further from accepting a myth.

Sure if there was or is an intelligent designer then your simple answer makes sense, but finding that intelligent designer makes no sense at all.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#520555 Apr 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You admitted you were a plagiarist and that your avatar is a stolen trademark.
That makes you an admitted thief.
Are you brain damaged as well ?
You make Dr. Shrink look like a genius.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-Iefy8VdG8A/SQEbSoR...

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#520556 Apr 14, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they might have--lol. Now-a-days not too many even speak, walking past you side by side.
I remember posting that one too, a good ole timer it is !, lol.
And Blessings to you.
I didn't know those ones, but sure know a good smile when I see one.

It's the hurry-up time when there isn't much time left... remember... no time to stop or who to trust... apparently.

Loved to play and sing geetar so that's why country is cool too.

But I did learn this one. An ol time one. Dear little Paddy grew to a beautiful young man and committed suicide. They had just lost their mother here...
&li st=PL2xJspzvHg5nvZNtAGFi3a9kiV 4xEEuzg&index=67

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#520557 Apr 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
And it had nothing to do with hellfire etc. as you claimed.
You are quite the liar, Le Le. Did you learn that from IANS or Catcher.
You should liten to Catcher, he claims to be a professional international liar.
No. it had nothing to do w that- show me where I claimed
this was about hellfire.
I want to call you a fool right now, but I won't.
It had to do w me asking a poster (not you) why he posts as he does.

We can go back and post link to link if you want to keep
calling me a liar.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#520558 Apr 14, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing no-one can change is that there weather's mind! Found what a difference waling soaking wet in the warm heavy tropical rains were, and how funny some were in a land umbrellas! Crazy stuff.
Holes to get wet under. Inside-out ones in the winds. Even in NYC, a whole row of folk on the streets under shelter... or under a sea of black umbrellas. The memories we carry could write so many books! If I can walk in the rain I do, otherwise rug up and still do.
But some folk got it heavy where they live... and I can understand I would not want to leave my paradise home just because of volcanoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, and tsunamis or spitting electric storms. But... would not live in a city for those ones... best to be free of possessions, and run like a chicken if we have to!
I love that kinda travel. I mean...'armchair' style. Much more relaxing!~~ smile~~ Never would have dreamed what was ahead in my life in every direction, which is why, when some things that seem impossible, God if he chooses, is even more full of surprises!!!
Unthinkable stuff once... becomes history! But check out places with the fire cloud rainbows. They are not just Florida in the world. VERY beautifully unreal and very real!
LuV U lil sister. Saw you got the book gift... no we don't always know what between the pages of life, but a good laugh is great medicine. God Bless.
lol I go to the big city about twice a year for supplies.Usurally in the month of october extra large load of supplies.I see people running to and fro often wonder why the hurry and the hustle bushel that goes on too.Much like your seas of black umbrellas.Yes one could write a book just on the thoughts by themselfs.

I already know could not live city cause I have neighboors in total shock from being around me.lol.Tis best I stay where I am now.At least I understood by the critters and the people here.I already know they love me to pieces too.

I laughed over the book gift from you.Tis true curiousity get the best of one sometimes. God bless.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#520559 Apr 14, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
No. it had nothing to do w that- show me where I claimed
this was about hellfire.
I want to call you a fool right now, but I won't.
It had to do w me asking a poster (not you) why he posts as he does.
We can go back and post link to link if you want to keep
calling me a liar.
Hay,baby. How come you don't never talk to me??
Doctor REALITY

United States

#520560 Apr 14, 2013
na noo na noo
Doctor REALITY

United States

#520561 Apr 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY

United States

#520562 Apr 14, 2013
oops....did I say 'baby'??

“"None shall pass"”

There

#520563 Apr 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor G.
So many posters out to get you.
Call on your friends for support!
ROFLMAO

You, IANS, CJ and LeLe

All the four of you have done is proven to be as pathetic as the Christians you so desperatly fail to bash.

You couldn't handle the trolls on WINLAC so you came to shit on this thread.

Like a bunch drunks burning down a church after they torched their own bar.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#520564 Apr 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hay,baby. How come you don't never talk to me??
She is in love with IANS. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min hojo 683,527
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min bad bob 15,181
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 982,996
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dees Nhutz 286,521
Tribute Wife's DDD's! 2 hr Orangestar4189 1
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 2 hr Mirrormirorwall 2
Moroccan Guys Have The Biggest Cocks! (Jun '13) 4 hr Mimi 31
More from around the web