Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#520484 Apr 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oy!, yes we do see it differently.
Psychiatric drugs to me is in a different category all together.
God promised the believer a sound mind through the Spirit of YHWH God by Yeshua Jesus Christ.
Why would then the believer need to be on drugs to stay sane or have a sound mind? For the unbeliever sure. For the believer, nay.
Can the medication do something in mind of the believer, that the Spirit of YHWH can't?
Something is wrong there.
My brother...'some' of the sanest folk in this sad situation of what is considered 'mental' and were not to begin with before being condemned so by lords of the minds - who have been force fed these drastic drugs to the point of those having the control of a mind control drug - still hold to their Christian faith against ALL odds, never losing sight of of his saving grace.

Must we bomb the whole city of mentality for the sake of the chosen few who survive for His sake in such cases of... they are there because they would not bow to anyone but God in the first place, and therefore judged mental! I live with some every day and challenge any Christian to show such courage and faith in the face of adversity.

Are these also not in the prisons - as Jesus predicted - for his name's sake?
youtube

AOL

#520485 Apr 14, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#520486 Apr 14, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Just as many Christians in Australia, ones who would never speak to anyone the way I've seen some do here, suffer from Depression and other Mental Illnesses as anyone else. The sad thing is that many of them go untreated for years because of their religious peers and churches not recognising it as an illness. This usually has disastrous consequences for the afflicted and their families who are often suffering in silence and prayer. Thankfully this information is getting out there and some churches are looking into it and informing themselves. Sorry Tri, I'm with Skom on this one.
Oh LuLu with a heart...
And while the churches are a bit late for the overflow of help required, Rome summons the pedophile bishop Pell to help the new pope's council with all the pedophilia!
mmmmmmmmm

What a circle of deceit.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#520487 Apr 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
OMG....
Defensive much?
Not at all.

Don't try to understand me. You can't.

Fennario

#520488 Apr 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
Followed your link and this is what was written; "Your bible was composed for illiterate, unwashed goatherds. By "It aint necessarily so"
Yes, I know. I wrote it.

Do you disagree with it, or simply do you simply not like it?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#520490 Apr 14, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
"God did it" is not an explanation.
It's a bigger mystery than any question you could apply it to.
"God did it" is as poor an arguement as " God didn't do it."

Both sides are usually just passing opinions as facts.

Fennario

#520491 Apr 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 104:12 By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing among the branches.
That is deep.

How about this:

For as the hedgehog runneth through misty meadows, so hath the zebra his stripes.

Also very deep.

Fennario

#520492 Apr 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
ROFLMAO
You're rolling in stool again, Dunce.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#520493 Apr 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know. I wrote it.
Do you disagree with it, or simply do you simply not like it?
Nope. Not goat herders.

You know as little about ancient history as you do anything else.

I blame the potheads that home schooled you.

Fennario

#520494 Apr 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Which makes you a proven theif.
Whatevah.

Do you feel like this is doing anything for you or to me?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#520495 Apr 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
The desert conditions have already drank the moisture from the winter snows already this season.When winds show up is sign of another storm moving thru and when a ring forms around the moon again bad storm on it way.Is all part program set in place.God bless.
You are as big a weather watcher as me lil sister! I see you warnings go out for others at times for their safety. I have had Ish-i hoping only for the sun for us both - even tho I tried to show him the watcher horizons!- while cyclones were literally lapping at the heels / back wheels of the camper van when he was showing me 5 years of Oz. We got there each time, and back, while where we were just hours before... even had terrific landslides, floods, fires, and hurricanes... as well as desert sand storms. As you know have not experienced snow outside of one morning walk on a mountain of, and on a beautiful spring day... it looked exquisite... but any storm clouds that gather too, can be equally as unbelievably beautiful.

Just before I phoned you in NYC last year, Mexico's volcano blew for a while there, and had a cyclone hit just as we left.[ could see it out the plane.]

Have you seen this one from Florida?

fire rainbow clouds

Mother Nature is more than just God's paint brush!
God Bless, and like I said... take care in those winds. xx

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#520496 Apr 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Discussions with Christians. That is the main intent of my writings ever since I first came here last yr. You know, the Christians were doing fine discussing before this barrage of atheists came on the billboard you know.
Christians were discussing controversial issues in Christianity such as once saved always saved, doctrine of hell, does the believer to to heaven right away, etc. Then the atheists just bum rush the thread.
I have no problem with them. But you're somehow implying the intent of Christians writing somehow has to do with unbelievers. Maybe some do, but IMO, Christians are here to talk about issues concerning their philosophy with each other.
I am copy and pasting the reason I engaged you in the
first place.
I asked you about these words of yours.
I have my answer. Thank you.

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>why?
Your soul is not my responsibility. A person is only responsible for [their]soul, not yours. That person only needs to be convinced that they had an experience with God. Convincing someone else is not important, unless maybe a relative or close friend which you're not. Convincing you is not important.
Jesus never said give someone faith, Jesus said [have faith]. Singular, subjective, personal.

Fennario

#520497 Apr 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Are you talking about the message of the bible or the message of a preacher? You're not being clear.
Both. Read it again. It says so.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#520498 Apr 14, 2013
youtube wrote:
100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =moaXuWJryu8XX
Which one is right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#520499 Apr 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed
Agreed?
What do you agree with in this post you are agreeing with?

I honestly thought the "passion" we see regarding this
"burn in hell" Christian cry was due to the fact many beleievers
felt they were posting to "save souls"..

Guess I have learned something very telling here.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#520500 Apr 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you agree that you are a disbeliever? Do you discribe yourself as a lesbian who is trapped in a manĀ“s body?
he is a theist

He does believe different malakey than do you.

Fennario

#520501 Apr 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^ The meltdown of a proven liar and theif continues^^^^^
You need something with substance, Dunce, like the way I did you with the quoting parrot, your Occam's Razor gaffe, your rapidly cycling moods, and your poorly compensated trade school job. Those are credible, whereas your stuff reeks of desperation for something to attack with.

Tell us more about how parrots quote people, and how I'm a liar for not realizing it, ya Dunce.

Fennario

#520502 Apr 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Tedditard admitted he is a theif.
Wrong again, Dunce.

I've only used the word three times in two posts in the last seven weeks, and none of them was an admission of anything.

Now go stand in the corner.

Fennario

#520503 Apr 14, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
But Teddy, you do those things too. Everyone here seems more involved with 'self' than anything else, like the world.... so what happens? War.
Please use the reply function. I have no idea what post you are answering with this.

Fennario

#520504 Apr 14, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good SONday morning everyone.
That's SUNday. It's named after the sun.

How was your SATURNday? I hope you have a nice MOONday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min ATHEOI 70,029
Why do black children behave worse in school th... (Sep '10) 16 min Teacher 411
Websleuths & Tricia Griffith is a fraud. Especi... 37 min MMgonzo 2
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 39 min gundee123 4,930
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min MUQ2 282,862
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 45 min MUQ2 45,561
Horny snapchat usernames 47 min josh 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min Aura Mytha 974,603
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Anthony MN 658,358
More from around the web