Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520407 Apr 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
No amen for homosexual friendly sinners like her.Goddamn hypocrite
Shut your st upi d face,MICAH,you wicked lying son of Satan.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#520408 Apr 14, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you both...
~~Skom~~
~~HU~~
Take Care both of you, and Love always.(((*()*))
Hey Irrira!

Thanks for the kind post

Your positive energy is a nice respite from the rigors of the daily grind

It is a nice constant that is not taken for granted

Hope all is well with you sister

(T) Peace

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#520409 Apr 14, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! G'day Serah and LW /lil sister... love Job's account too.
Hi PW;
Hi winds up 50 to 60 mph here today.Clouds of ground dirt and dust.Otherwise fine,hope the same for you God bless.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#520410 Apr 14, 2013
I am not here to bring peace but a sword until this thread is cleaned from filth and hypocrite.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#520411 Apr 14, 2013
Ooops! Double topix wammy. 4 U LW!

Location hidden

#520412 Apr 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi PW;
Hi winds up 50 to 60 mph here today.Clouds of ground dirt and dust.Otherwise fine,hope the same for you God bless.
Just waving Hi LW

(T) Peace
Adam

#520413 Apr 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Shut your st upi d face,MICAH,you wicked lying son of Satan.
Godīs curses upon you too you evil blasphemous bastard you hypocrite and son of satans bitch, Stfu goddamn disbeliver.

Location hidden

#520414 Apr 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Grand Idea ~ after scrolling through many pages, I flipped to the last page and can understand what you mean.
Hey Serah!

Wanted to wave HI to you as well

(T) Peace
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520415 Apr 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
I will curse everyone who mastrubates on the laws of the prophets.
You're going to HELL,you wicked slave of Satan: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hfirdv34n7A/TQ7J88k... http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-Iefy8VdG8A/SQEbSoR... http://cdn.follw.it/episodeimages/originals/4... http://thadkomorowski.files.wordpress.com/200...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520416 Apr 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
No amen for homosexual friendly sinners like her.Goddamn hypocrite
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/71...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520417 Apr 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Godīs curses upon you too you evil blasphemous bastard you hypocrite and son of satans bitch, Stfu goddamn disbeliver.
http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/elt...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#520418 Apr 14, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I once would have agreed with you. I couldn't understand why someone could get depressed and just not snap out of it, as I assumed it was self-imposed. Though it might be self-imposed to some degree, when you are in it you cannot control it.
Just hope (and pray if that helps you) that it never happens to you, as you may or you may not survive it.
I rebuke that in the name of Jesus Christ:

Galatians 5:22-23
New International Version (NIV)

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, JOY, PEACE, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
[[

Sadness and depression [may] come, but with the Spirit of YHWH God through Jesus, only for a short time. And certainly not to the point that I will need to pop pills.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520419 Apr 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://mattalltrades.files.wordpress.com/2010...

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#520420 Apr 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi PW;
Strong ones lil sister!
... about 100kmh.
We get them now and then, but not that desert dust where we are. Have seen some huge dust storms tho. Is that early for your spring to be so dry after snows? Stay safe... xx
Adam

#520421 Apr 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
O yeah? Who do you think you are? You little evil ignorant blasphemous disbeliever in god you evil servant and spokesmen of the devil. That will be your place where you dwell.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520422 Apr 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#520423 Apr 14, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I assume that you have no knowledge of mental illnesses? I was in rehab with two medical doctors, one of which checked himself out intending to commit suicide though we never were told if he actually did do it?
I am proud of the fact that I went through what I did and am still alive and functioning, and I have a happy marriage, two children, who have had 6 grandchildren. Some people have to deal with strokes, heart attacks, paralysis, and go on. At least my problems left me functional - so far. I had the doctor take me off all meds one year, and after that suffered a major depression, which was far worse than I had ever been before.
I won't do that again. In fact I asked my doctor, perhaps last year, if he thought that attempting to go off meds would be a good thing, now that I am retired and don't have to be stressed by work any longer, and he definitely advised against it. This is the same doctor who agreed to take me off meds before, so I don't think he is just keeping me on for the monetary benefit to him.
No, you are not right. My mental problems may have been indirectly caused by some of the attitudes I had as a Christian but my turning from Christianity had nothing do do with my mental problems. I also did not leave Christianity because of any animosity or bad feelings. I just gradually moved away from it, as it became clearer to me that it was based on mythology. Perhaps having more time to read and think when I was disabled helped me to actually think about these things rather than blindly going along with the things that I had been indoctrinated into.
I am not opposed to Christianity or a belief in God now. I just get a bit ticked with believers who treat others badly who are not believers, and also some of the beliefs that are harming people. I also do not believe there is any truth behind the beliefs in the supernatural, so it is rather silly to participate when I don't believe it is true.
Whatever gets you through life is fine with me. Congratulations on your family.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#520424 Apr 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you see any purpose for believers debating their beliefs doesn't change the fact that you expressed that view in an insulting manner. Stating that Christians are betraying their ethical system to pursue personal vendettas to argue insignificant dogma is insulting. And it is sheer hypocrisy to point out such arguments separate when you do so in an insulting manner that separates
<quoted text>
Yet you hypocritically engage in it regularly, including insults about my time while incarcerated, my lack of rehabilitation, questioning my sanity, my honesty, and attacking Christians and their motives
<quoted text>
What??
Paraphrasing serves the purpose of paraphrasing. It expresses the general idea of what someone stated while removing the unnecessary requirement of having to use the exact wording. What serves no purpose is to deny something based on it being paraphrased without indicating that is why you made the blanket denial. It hinders honest exchanges when someone uses semantics after the fact because originally they wanted to give the false impression they don't engage in insults while chastising others for doing the same
<quoted text>
Then by that logic nothing can be taken at face value and nothing you attribute to anyone else's post is anything but your interpretation. This is simply an unethical yet increasingly common tactic being employed by you and a few others to remove themselves from taking responsibility for their own words or to help someone else do the same. IE "filthy Christian liar". Some statements require no special insight or interpretation and simply speak for themselves. To claim an obvious insult isn't really an insult and its on anyone that views it as one not the person who said it simply isn't honest.
<quoted text>
If analyzing your behavior proves defamatory then perhaps you ought to reevaluate how you operate. A good start might be not to insult people and then complain about other's engaging in insults and not trying to blame your obvious insults on the interpretation of someone else
I'm beginning to question your sanity.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520425 Apr 14, 2013
http://www.bing.com/videos/search... Listen to him from the 1:50 mark to the 2:03 mark,and from the 3:23 mark to the 3:48 mark. That's some REAL singin',baby!!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#520426 Apr 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Irrira!
Thanks for the kind post
Your positive energy is a nice respite from the rigors of the daily grind
It is a nice constant that is not taken for granted
Hope all is well with you sister
(T) Peace
Not me but the Spirit Ja?
If a pw can't stay that way brother, there isn't much hope in a battle without 'wise as serpents but as gentle as doves'. In the end it is vital to even a pw's peace --smile~~ as there's enough crap in the world without adding to it.
I am also learning to say LoL and <3 !!
Love always in (T) Peace.
Now that's a 1st too!(T)
[I will find the right keys eventually on this thing...]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 568,307
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min ChristineM 795,720
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Rick in Kansas 267,483
dihydrocodeine Can you buy online. ?? (Jan '14) 25 min gazzipants 13
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 45 min John 57
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 48 min waaasssuuup 442,018
Scientific proof for God's existence 51 min HipGnosis 592
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr Esther12 120,742
More from around the web