Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. have you ever heard of the illusion of control by proxy ??..
.. it's an attempt to control a certain outcome by forfeiting direct control and responsibility to something or someone ..
.. a gambler forfeits responsibility for a bet to Lady Luck, you forfeit it to God. Ultimately, it's all the same - you believe you have control of the outcome. You don't ..
So I was in choir for some time, about 3 years. The choir dir. at the time would often have us pray for his wife, she was sick. Fast forward 7 years, she has gone to be with the Lord. Without a doubt part of a Christians walk with God is knowing Him when you think you can't for forward anymore. After some time God has brought this person that I think much of back into my life. He is good but quite changed. No longer in the spotlight and lost over 100 pounds but still has the joy of the Lord. The reason I post this is just a small example of how we know we are in control of nothing but trust Jesus every step of the way. Take care.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. please learn the difference between the words useless and insignificant ..
In practicality there is none based on context

Your point was they were arguing over something not worth arguing about

In that context, "useless" and "insignificant" are pretty interchangeable

But you waited until the post was found before claiming this was your reason for denying you said it.

Why?

Never mind, I know the answer already
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed
Do you agree that you are a disbeliever? Do you discribe yourself as a lesbian who is trapped in a manīs body?

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pirate !!! Pirate !!!
;-)
Arrr.... How are you Alice?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
For me, this thread has been a real eye opener.
I never knew there was so much ignorance out there.
What a bunch of cave dwellers.
Another winner from Mr. tolerance. I look forward to more of your hate being posted. It does serve a purpose.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Bartholomew Oglethorpe wrote:
<quoted text>How could I possibly know you were quoting another while insulting? I still found it vitriolic. I don't think 'They said it, too' is a valid rebuttal, however.
What??

My rebuttal isn't "they said it too" as I didn't repeat an insult back to them, I simply referred to what they said previously. How could i use the same insult back at her when I am a Christian and her insult was directed at Christians?

And you could tell from context as I made it clear I was referring to what another poster said, repeated it in response to her calling it a "false accusation" and made mention of me calling her on it for saying it prior. How much more do you need?
<quoted text>
I am asking you if you do not think that the 40,000 brands of Christianity and the arguments over even simple interpretations have no bearing on their veracity.
How would it unless someone can provide proof of the true answer? Until then we have no idea which ones are true and which ones are not or if some can have different interpretations and still be right

Maybe you don't understand what beliefs are or what faith means though?

Nobody that I know of is stating belief as fact. Totally believing something to be true and saying without equivocation it must be are two different things
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Pls...How should a wicked person feel? Happy?
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Arrr.... How are you Alice?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You seem very angry. Why? What could be of so much import here that everyone of your posts consists of such childish vitriol. Take a deep breath. Registering a name is quite a simple endeavor so it proves nothing. My mother is deceased, so I'd venture a quess that she not only hasn't yelled at me, she has absolutely no idea what I am doing right now. And what I am doing right now is laying on a couch, typing on a phone, and being amused by your misplaced anger. It's fascinating to watch.
I did have a bowel movement today. I can safely say it wasn't little. Were you recently hurt by someone in reality?
You come late to the party. Allow me to set the stage.

G was a very confident poster on this thread, a "professor" educating his students, beyond criticism. Then new posters came along, challenged his credentials (teaches in technical school with a Bachelor's degree) and his expertise, exposed him for the mouse that he is.

After a while, G was like a man who had gone four rounds with Muhammad Ali. Weak and bloodied, he began to react like a rat trapped in a corner. What you have seen is the result.

Poor guy. Busted, with no way out other than to RFLMAO and insult.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey hey. So things are moving fast here. I did catch a poster basically equating Christians to air pollution. So that begs the question how to solve it? Quite sad that I would bet the person that posted that really thinks he stands up for peoples rights. It is quite telling for sure. Such hate will indeed play a part in the end game.
Wow, that is a pretty telling look into how someone views over 3/4ths of the population.

I think SOME of these self-proclaimed "humanists" are showing their true colors

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Chris
Just waving HI
(T) Peace
Indeed. All good here and about to visit a friend. Later.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I got this cool plastic bag :-)
.. I have a case of Saran Wrap. Will that work ??..

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Was not an insult, simple curiosity.
I have nothing against medications to keep someone sane and from killing themselves.
The question is, what in life is so jarring, that a person needs medication to keep them sane?
I mean, it's not like penicillin, where it cures the same disease in anyone anywhere in the word.
There are people in war torn countries and poor countries that suffer way more devastating events that negatively affect their brain chemistry than people in the west.
They don't get treated with medications, and still survive fairly well. So how is being medicated to stay sane in the West, the richest with confort cultures in the world, a strong thing? But I'm not in anyone's head. Whatever gets them through the day.
I once would have agreed with you. I couldn't understand why someone could get depressed and just not snap out of it, as I assumed it was self-imposed. Though it might be self-imposed to some degree, when you are in it you cannot control it.

Just hope (and pray if that helps you) that it never happens to you, as you may or you may not survive it.

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>Pls...How should a wicked person feel? Happy?
You tell me.

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>You come late to the party. Allow me to set the stage.

G was a very confident poster on this thread, a "professor" educating his students, beyond criticism. Then new posters came along, challenged his credentials (teaches in technical school with a Bachelor's degree) and his expertise, exposed him for the mouse that he is.

After a while, G was like a man who had gone four rounds with Muhammad Ali. Weak and bloodied, he began to react like a rat trapped in a corner. What you have seen is the result.

Poor guy. Busted, with no way out other than to RFLMAO and insult.
Oh the intellect.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

what happened in Sodom and gomorrah

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Hens gossip in chicken language, does that mean they are intellectuals?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Pls...How should a wicked person feel? Happy?
<quoted text>
You should feel gay.

Embrace it big boy.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Denying you said something and leaving out that someone didn't quote everything you said word for word and paraphrased your meaning or intent is dishonest
Insult #5
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Topix. Most of the time people are going to rely on memory. It would be absurd and childish to demand people go back and pull every post of anything ever said anytime it is referred to as these conversations are ongoing
.. this is correct and I have no need to reference every post. I choose my words carefully, you paraphrase ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to make a denial as ridiculous as claiming you said "insignificant dogma" not "useless dogma" than at least have the ethics to point out that is what you are doing. Don't simply deny you said it.
.. denied ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the same ethics and tactics used by IANS. And only when the proof is found does he then claim he was really denying he said it based on the use of a synonym during the paraphrasing. You intentionally never bothered to say why you were denying it even though there was no change in meaning because you knew what you said.
.. denied ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
By the letter of the law were you technically honest? I suppose
By the spirit? not even close.
Insult #6
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to have honest, ethical exchanges.
Insult #7

.. some people insult because they are insecure or want to control. Why do you do it ??..

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I have a case of Saran Wrap. Will that work ??..
You lead, I'll follow.

jill hart photography

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like prophet of ball budha
knowing cyber mutts thought, worry about their depresions, assuming that your prayers to devil allow us to survive
YOU ARE THAT KIND OF CYBER INCERDIBLE MUTT AND STUPID, WHOLE WORLD OF NORAM HUMANS IS WONDER ABOUT SCUMBAGS LIKE YOU,BREATHLESS PUNKS ,SEATING LIKE LOSERS,OR SICK LUNATICS BY THE PRINT BOARD AND POSTING COW DUNG MIXED WITH CAMEL DRY SAHARA SHIDT
HE HEEEEEEEE,IDIOCIES OF SUCH HALF HEADS LIKE YOU ,DOESN'T HAVE ANY LIMIT
Doc!!!! Please!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

758 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Dr_Zorderz 256,484
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Chess 532,712
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Aura Mytha 720,467
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min meman 115,062
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Aura Mytha 224,164
Why was the cities of sodom and gomorrah burnt ... 12 min andet1987 12
Perfect Body Balance! 14 min Dr_Eagle 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lost In Transition 172,364
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr bRB 74
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••