Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#520385 Apr 14, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but we know who is in control of this place for a time. This is why I say while I'm thankful to be here and for the life God gave me, I do look forward to no longer being in this sin filled world. Stand up stand up for Jesus. Our trials are just a little while bro!
Kind of sad, Chris, that you see life as something you are in a hurry to get out of. I felt that way one day too, but someone intervened before I had decided how to kill myself. No it wasn't God; it was my wife.

On the outside chance that this is all there is, which according to what evidence we currently have, seems to be most likely, it is sad that you can't find something in life so that you will want to stay alive as long as possible. That's what I look forward to; staying alive to see the world become a better place to live, hopefully, when man finally realizes that spending his life trying to figure out how to kill other humans without dying himself is not the best approach to life.

Could it be, though, that all the war mongers are actually trying to do man a favor by sending them to "paradise" sooner so the period of "life" becomes less intolerable?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#520386 Apr 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast and every trangression and disbedience received a just recompence of reward how shall we escape if we neglect so great salvation.
Hebrews 2:2&3
The journey is the reward.(Chinese)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#520387 Apr 14, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Will pray though.
Grand Idea ~ after scrolling through many pages, I flipped to the last page and can understand what you mean.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#520388 Apr 14, 2013
For we must all appear before judgment seat of Christ that every one may receive the things done in his body according to that he hath done whether it be good or bad.
2 Corinthians 5:10

Who will render to every man according to his deeds for there is no respect of persons with God.
Romans 2:6-11

Be not deceived:God is not mocked:for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap.
Galatians 6:7

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption.
Galatians 6:8

Tribulation and anguish upon every soul of man the doeth evil.
Romans 2:9

But he that soweth of the spirit reap life of everlasting.
Galatians 6:8

But glory honour and peace to every man that worketh good.
Romans 2:10
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#520389 Apr 14, 2013
God´s the LORD´S the almighty´s curses be upon the homosexuals on this thread. By the tongue of Jesus Christ the homosexuals and their supporters should be cursed.Goddamn bastards

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#520390 Apr 14, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> It won't keep me busy sis, because I understand what you are saying spot on immediately, bottom line though is that God wants his people to be humble and meek in spirit, not everyone that professes Christ truly have him, that is why we are to test the spirits to see if they truly be of God, the christians that you have dealth with in your early life that turned you away in your time of need, may not have been what they have projected themselves to be, thus the Bible warning to believe not every spirit.
I don't do uncalled for flattery on anyone and can easily see through anyone trying to heap such upon me, I can tell when compliments are honest and sincere as opposed to someone mouthing off for a hidden agenda of their own, but the Bible actually tells us to exalted and esteem others higher than ourselves, and we are also not to think more highly of ourselves than we ought to, God wants us again to be humble meek and lowly in him. As you know I'm sure the history between Le Le and myself and the disagreements between us, I will say that I truly believe her complimentary towards you were honest and heart felt.
Well away..........I'm about to get ready in a few more posts to prepare for a full day at church my friend and I'll look in on things when I get back home sometime tonight. Blessings and Peace.
It was with a happy heart that I added...'that should keep you busy'~~smile~~ as felt you had enough on your plate to deal with. It is sometimes amazing what comes with a reply... perhaps just the timing to speak. Like... even yours here... reverting back to my early experiences, but my friend, I am speaking of every day experience where some Christians are concerned.

I have shared much in here, tis true, for any who could identify, and as witness to all things which God can carry us through, and above. Even how those of Christian opposition - eg. the spies with Rehab  a 'supposed to be harlot' were protected regardless of her lifestyle, who was still an instrument of God, and not to be frowned on when it came to the battle of Jericho – and likewise have helped me on this earth.

Christianity has grown since those days, and folk have become haughty in defense when mocked, and in the spiritual battle: attacks become personal insults, rather than witness. Why is this? As a pw my role is not by popular choice, as someone too will always disagree. But I know I am right when it comes to example by Jesus, who expounded truth to his followers, and showed by witness to any, plus only reverted to 'hypocrite' etc. when confronted by the those who professed to keep their own Judaic Laws. The rest is his story … and this is mine.

As the battle belongs to the Lord, what calls for ugly tactics of self gratification, rather than let him speak through their voice... if they want to be instruments of, and heard? As you my brother, I am well aware of 'trying the spirits' but also aware
Hebrews 13.“Be not forgetful to entertain strangers, for thereby some have entertained strangers.”

It cuts both ways if we believe the Bible, that God chooses whom he will for his purpose, and even to test one's faith... If we subtract the fact that God is beginning and end of all things we subtract from his incredible power, and even the fact that he uses this this 'devil' so many give that power to... When having overcome, we give none, for God grants victory. At this point attack is not needed any longer.

I appreciate the discussion, and thank you.
With your Sunday draws to a close while our Monday is new – 7am – we go forward in Peace,
and God Bless

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#520391 Apr 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The original point was your hypocrisy in calling out others for being insulting while you continue to insult
That is why I gave examples of your insults such as claiming Christians have betrayed their own ethical systems over personal vendettas arguing over useless dogma and claiming you can tell who are the "real Christians" by how they post
You made a blanket denial so you could give the impression it isn't true that you also engage in insults. Only when the proof was provided did you proffer the explanation your denial was based on the word "useless" being used instead of "insignificant"
Not only in context the words are interchangeable as your point was ethics were sacrificed to argue over something not worth arguing about, but it also doesn't detract one iota from the main point that you engage in hypocrisy as you complain about insults while engaging in them
Would you have bothered to respond to accusation of being hypocritical by pointing out your insult was actually "insignificant dogma" not "useless dogma"?
Of course not because not only the semantic hair-splitting didn't change the meaning but it definitely didn't change the point that it was an insult.
I can't answer if some people engage in insults because they are insecure or want control. Perhaps that is why you engage in it when you make unfounded claims such as you can tell who is a real Christian by how they post or belittle reduce people's beliefs by equating something they feel strongly about to arguing over "insignificant dogma"? When I engage in insults it is because I feel they honestly apply based on your behavior. I have found you to be hypocritical and dishonest on many occasions and point out exactly when and why.
.. arguing dogma serves no purpose and only separates ..

.. insulting serves no purpose and only separates ..

.. paraphrasing serves no purpose and only separates ..

.. my posts address principles, not personalities. If someone interprets my thoughts, feelings or beliefs on any subject as being insulting, it's on them, not me ..

.. we're done. Again. As usual, you may have the final defamatory post ..

Location hidden

#520392 Apr 14, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That's blasphemous, God doesn't use homosexual men to further HIS purposes, that is a lie straight out of the pit of hell.
You are right, God put homosexuals on this earth for his good Christians to have sport with, kind of like the Romans with the Christians and the lions, etc. What would God's Saved do if there were no others they could demonize?

Is it possible that when God created all men, that some other god created the gays?

Lawest, I think it might do you a world of good if you were to bring your mind down out of those heavenly clouds and get your feet solidly planted on the real ground.

Just a thought, because maybe it would not help you either.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#520393 Apr 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text> In Deed :)
Amen! G'day Serah and LW /lil sister... love Job's account too.
Adam

#520394 Apr 14, 2013
What can I give for america? USA needs prussian sodomy laws like back in the days to punish their homosexual sinners and put them all in contol.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#520395 Apr 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks brother
I wish it was just the long hours but you are right, it makes for long days.
As life seems to pile on rather than space things out it has been one of those stages where Murphy's Law is in full effect. I am hoping for a reprieve soon God-willing. Still, in the grand scheme of things and based on other lows I can say all in all it isn't so bad. Just hard to keep that in mind sometimes when trying to battle out the other side. I see some light at the end of the proverbial tunnel though so that's something anyway
(T) Peace
Good to see you both...
~~Skom~~
~~HU~~
Take Care both of you, and Love always.(((*()*))

Location hidden

#520396 Apr 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be a good time to review a recent turn of events on this thread.
NoStress asked where her Christian views would be welcome. They're welcome here for the purpose just delineated.
But obviously, that's not what she meant. She wanted to know where her Christian opinions would be embraced without critique or dissent.
I answered that she would need to confine herself to protected environments like church and home if she wanted that, which is where Hick-up became offended and accused me of telling the Christians that they had no right to be here. I didn't recognize that he was referring to the comment I actually made, said that I had not said that, and was immediately called a liar.
This has been a recurring experience during my time here on this, my first predominantly Christian thread.
Perhaps, IANS after the exposure we have had for several years on other Topix threads with Christians, one should not take how these act too personally. Remember it is them who are acting the way they are.

You have proved many times that you don't have to justify yourself.
Adam

#520397 Apr 14, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! G'day Serah and LW /lil sister... love Job's account too.
No amen for homosexual friendly sinners like her.Goddamn hypocrite
Adam

#520398 Apr 14, 2013
I will curse everyone who mastrubates on the laws of the prophets.
Adam

#520399 Apr 14, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, God put homosexuals on this earth for his good Christians to have sport with, kind of like the Romans with the Christians and the lions, etc. What would God's Saved do if there were no others they could demonize?
Is it possible that when God created all men, that some other god created the gays?
Lawest, I think it might do you a world of good if you were to bring your mind down out of those heavenly clouds and get your feet solidly planted on the real ground.
Just a thought, because maybe it would not help you either.
You should be punished right now for your blasphemous comments. Right now!Goddamn
Adam

#520401 Apr 14, 2013
This thread needs a cleansing.Here should be no room for homsexual perversion.I suggest to throw all sodomites and lesbians out from this thread. They disgusts me with their daily bullshits.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#520402 Apr 14, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Similarly you come here of your own free will, and this is a discussion site, so I will discuss the topic using my opinions about the topic, and I will continue to oppose bigotry, homophobia, and people who spam the site with off topic verses or comments just because they can't present an intelligent reply to something another person has said.
If you wish to carry on a Bible study group perhaps that could be done on a site which does not promote discussion.
Granted, some may assume that the topic "Why should Jesus love me" assumes the existence of Jesus and that he is an entity that loves other human beings. If that was stated at the beginning and all agreed on that hypothesis then it would be appropriate to go on from, since Jesus exists and he loves humans, then why should he love me.
However, since all posters here obviously are not on the same page regarding the status of Jesus, we must work with what we have, which is a belief in a God, and a belief that this God also involves or includes Jesus, etc., etc.
Because it is then a belief, you are bound to get people who don't believe, and therefore to proceed with the question in the topic, we have to first get over the hump of establishing existence of Jesus.
One could also reword the topic to "If Jesus existed and if He is the Son of God, and if the Bible is a true account, then why should He love me". That would be a valid topic which people could discuss from all sides without debating about whether or not Jesus existed. I could see opportunities then to draw from the Bible things about Jesus which indicate why he should or should not love me.
If we approached it that way, then I could reply to someone who attacks a gay person, by stating the various things that Jesus said and did, in the Bible, which I think indicates why he should not love someone who is a bigot.
Actually on that thought, my main impression of Jesus was a person who poo pooed the established high and mighty and tried to show them how they should love all men.
My experience on this site, including other threads on this site, is that many Christians try to change what Jesus taught about love to make it what God taught about getting even with your enemies, killing disobedient children and wives etc.
Mark 7:20
“That which proceeds out of the man, that is what defiles the man.21“For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries,22deeds of coveting and wickedness, as well as deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride and foolishness.23“All these evil things proceed from within and defile the man.”

Homosexuality or Fornication in the bible, is s sinful defiling immoral act called so by Jesus Himself.

If writing that makes me a bigot, then I'm a proud bigot.

To the rest of your writing, as I said do whatever you like. But you WILL deal with bible verses on this billboard. You have no choice but to deal with it.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#520403 Apr 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Presumption;
Another danger besides moving out of God's timing that we can encounter with personal prophecy is moving in presumption.In another words we receive a prophecy and rather than allowing the Lord to work it out in our lives we presume to know exactly what the prophecy means and try to make it happen.The word may be accurate but the interperations can get us moving in the wrong direction.When Jesus was in the wilderness Satan quoted scripture and tried to get him to act on it.(Luke 4:1-13.
But Jesus over came the spirit of prsumption and defied Satan's attempts to get him moving out of God's timing.
Taken from Now time for your life.
"My time is not yet come" > Jesus <
But his mother told the disciples to fill up the pots with water at the wadding feast... and he acted upon this, and they had wine.

Always in God's timing there is a catalyst.
eg. medication.
Like granules in a time-release capsule, created for the purpose of benefit of the people.

Presumption creates nothing but a mistake, and is of no benefit to anyone.
LuVU2 lil sister, and God Bless.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#520404 Apr 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. arguing dogma serves no purpose and only separates ..
Whether you see any purpose for believers debating their beliefs doesn't change the fact that you expressed that view in an insulting manner. Stating that Christians are betraying their ethical system to pursue personal vendettas to argue insignificant dogma is insulting. And it is sheer hypocrisy to point out such arguments separate when you do so in an insulting manner that separates
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. insulting serves no purpose and only separates ..
Yet you hypocritically engage in it regularly, including insults about my time while incarcerated, my lack of rehabilitation, questioning my sanity, my honesty, and attacking Christians and their motives
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. paraphrasing serves no purpose and only separates ...
What??

Paraphrasing serves the purpose of paraphrasing. It expresses the general idea of what someone stated while removing the unnecessary requirement of having to use the exact wording. What serves no purpose is to deny something based on it being paraphrased without indicating that is why you made the blanket denial. It hinders honest exchanges when someone uses semantics after the fact because originally they wanted to give the false impression they don't engage in insults while chastising others for doing the same
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my posts address principles, not personalities. If someone interprets my thoughts, feelings or beliefs on any subject as being insulting, it's on them, not me ..
Then by that logic nothing can be taken at face value and nothing you attribute to anyone else's post is anything but your interpretation. This is simply an unethical yet increasingly common tactic being employed by you and a few others to remove themselves from taking responsibility for their own words or to help someone else do the same. IE "filthy Christian liar". Some statements require no special insight or interpretation and simply speak for themselves. To claim an obvious insult isn't really an insult and its on anyone that views it as one not the person who said it simply isn't honest.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. we're done. Again. As usual, you may have the final defamatory post ..
If analyzing your behavior proves defamatory then perhaps you ought to reevaluate how you operate. A good start might be not to insult people and then complain about other's engaging in insults and not trying to blame your obvious insults on the interpretation of someone else
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520407 Apr 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
No amen for homosexual friendly sinners like her.Goddamn hypocrite
Shut your st upi d face,MICAH,you wicked lying son of Satan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 2 min Into The Night 4,000
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Doctor Justice_ 880,478
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 min waaasssuuup 7,651
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Anthony MN 603,521
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 8,311
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. 1 hr NO ILLEGALS DRUGS... 1
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 1 hr cool boy 237
More from around the web