Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#520465 Apr 14, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you both...
~~Skom~~
~~HU~~
Take Care both of you, and Love always.(((*()*))
cheerios & apple jacks...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#520466 Apr 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention K-Mart shoppers!!!
Sorry never shop there either.lol
Nor do I shop wally world either.lol

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#520467 Apr 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Shut your st upi d face,MICAH,you wicked lying son of Satan.
dork

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#520468 Apr 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting,money for good health is big business.Com passion and love of another to have good health goes out the window when money shows up.Of course I do not take any type of medication,not even a vitiams. Thanks God bless lu2
I have known too many exquisite - angel-like Christians - who have and still are suffering from extreme illness. Cancer just one eg. And for those who did die, their Faith was a brilliant Light in their suffering without complaint. As do those who are still dying...

I don't advocate no relief - and say to anyone in good health,'Thank God!'- but you are so right... when compassion which is Love, goes out like dirty dish water, throwing the patient with it when it comes to the money issue.

Plus many don't in such times even count the worth of those who genuinely try - even by simply nursing and care giving right thru to a life-saving operation - as to what are their personal beliefs.
That... is also not very nice medicine to swallow.

It has become a sick world in so many ways, with the cancer of folks judgement being the rottenest apple of all.

God Bless and luveU2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#520469 Apr 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I will concede your point when God grows an new leg for an amputee believer.
I'll concede when I can no longer see the difference between a normal brain and one with a chemical imbalance. Ffs!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#520470 Apr 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be a good time to review a recent turn of events on this thread.
NoStress asked where her Christian views would be welcome. They're welcome here for the purpose just delineated.
But obviously, that's not what she meant. She wanted to know where her Christian opinions would be embraced without critique or dissent.
I answered that she would need to confine herself to protected environments like church and home if she wanted that, which is where Hick-up became offended and accused me of telling the Christians that they had no right to be here. I didn't recognize that he was referring to the comment I actually made, said that I had not said that, and was immediately called a liar.
This has been a recurring experience during my time here on this, my first predominantly Christian thread.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#520471 Apr 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I will concede your point when God grows an new leg for an amputee believer.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#520473 Apr 14, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
cheerios & apple jacks...
mmmmmmmmmm
I do luv U but would rather pass for some sea-food!
[shell-fish?]
But google threw me one that looked like this...when asking 'what is an appejack?'

"The Applejacks were a UK pop and beat group of the 1960s." !!

OK, so I can't eat heavy confection cereals.
But wish I could get that 'Hemp Plus granola' one over here... That was nice! Want to chase up the reps that side, as we have every granola, but... <3

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#520474 Apr 14, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>I think that you are ready for therapy. You don't have to be gay, but like alcoholics only the weak remain as such.
http://www.rpvnetwork.org/profiles/blogs/form...
Dr. Nicholas Cummings, the man who led the movement to have homosexuality declassified as a mental illness says of the APA today that "Political Correctness Rules, Not Science" in this in depth interview discussing politics and the APA.
He goes further to say "Cherry Picking Results became the mode and the Gay Rights Movement Sort of Captured the APA."
My poor wittle boi wants to be cured of his homosexuality soooooo bad, yes he duuuuhhhhs.

Hims is my poor wittle boi, yes he EEEiis.

Roll over and stay dead?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#520475 Apr 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Occam's Razor:
""simpler explanations are generally better than more complex ones"
"God did it" is as simple as it gets.
"God did it" is not an explanation.

It's a bigger mystery than any question you could apply it to.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#520477 Apr 14, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom seems to know something about it. This is just getting ridiculous... Judgement is far more sinful than sexual proclivity and this is going beyond judgement in my opinion, it's flat out abuse and anger and vindication. I am truly disgusted by the words posted by some whom I considered brothers. You are far closer to being a true disciple of Jesus than some of those who claim to be Annie and you are spot on, there is no excuse for such blatant cruelty and I am not one bit surprised that 'Christian' is considered a dirty word there. This is bollocks.
>>> echoes Annie J <<<
"... far closer to being a true disciple of Jesus than some of those who claim to be..."
Ja?
You said we would cause too much chaos between us!
~~smile~~
Love always Sister Friend.
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the "church music" that I grew up with sounded much like that!
Front porches and out under the big old oak tree was a common gathering ground...not only for family but for those that just happen to drive by and decide to stop and "visit for a spell"!
That's what I envisaged! Guess for a while they we literally... under the spell. Lol

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#520478 Apr 14, 2013

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#520479 Apr 14, 2013
Oops...
Thanx too LuLu! <3 (((*()*)))
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for stepping up...I could not believe that some would be so cruel. I kept reading to see if anyone would say anything...you have been the only one...that I have seen.
I guess some don't care what is said as long as it is against the opposing side. I think that it is a high price to pay...just so that one can win.
Mike says this place is just for entertainment...I find it strange that some find that entertainment in being cruel to others.
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom seems to know something about it. This is just getting ridiculous... Judgement is far more sinful than sexual proclivity and this is going beyond judgement in my opinion, it's flat out abuse and anger and vindication. I am truly disgusted by the words posted by some whom I considered brothers. You are far closer to being a true disciple of Jesus than some of those who claim to be Annie and you are spot on, there is no excuse for such blatant cruelty and I am not one bit surprised that 'Christian' is considered a dirty word there. This is bollocks.
>>> echoes Annie J <<<
"... far closer to being a true disciple of Jesus than some of those who claim to be..."
Ja?
You said we would cause too much chaos between us!
~~smile~~
Love always Sister Friend.
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the "church music" that I grew up with sounded much like that!
Front porches and out under the big old oak tree was a common gathering ground...not only for family but for those that just happen to drive by and decide to stop and "visit for a spell"!
That's what I envisaged! Guess for a while they we literally... under the spell. Lol

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#520480 Apr 14, 2013
^^^ Correction =
That's what I envisaged! Guess for a while they were literally... under the spell. Lol

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#520481 Apr 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =239Rbh0dpgUXX
I have witnessed the growth of an amputee's leg in Africa, and the light which first forms it... in spirit is rainbow!

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#520482 Apr 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oy!, yes we do see it differently.
Psychiatric drugs to me is in a different category all together.
God promised the believer a sound mind through the Spirit of YHWH God by Yeshua Jesus Christ.
Why would then the believer need to be on drugs to stay sane or have a sound mind? For the unbeliever sure. For the believer, nay.
Can the medication do something in mind of the believer, that the Spirit of YHWH can't?
Something is wrong there.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
God promised the believer a sound mind through the Spirit of YHWH God by Yeshua Jesus Christ.
Another broken promise from the GOD.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#520483 Apr 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =239Rbh0dpgUXX

I have some bowling ball trees you may be interested in purchasing.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#520484 Apr 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oy!, yes we do see it differently.
Psychiatric drugs to me is in a different category all together.
Why would then the believer need to be on drugs to stay sane or have a sound mind? For the unbeliever sure. For the believer, nay.
Can the medication do something in mind of the believer, that the Spirit of YHWH can't?
Something is wrong there.
My brother...'some' of the sanest folk in this sad situation of what is considered 'mental' and were not to begin with before being condemned so by lords of the minds - who have been force fed these drastic drugs to the point of those having the control of a mind control drug - still hold to their Christian faith against ALL odds, never losing sight of of his saving grace.

Must we bomb the whole city of mentality for the sake of the chosen few who survive for His sake in such cases of... they are there because they would not bow to anyone but God in the first place, and therefore judged mental! I live with some every day and challenge any Christian to show such courage and faith in the face of adversity.

Are these also not in the prisons - as Jesus predicted - for his name's sake?
youtube

AOL

#520485 Apr 14, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#520486 Apr 14, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Just as many Christians in Australia, ones who would never speak to anyone the way I've seen some do here, suffer from Depression and other Mental Illnesses as anyone else. The sad thing is that many of them go untreated for years because of their religious peers and churches not recognising it as an illness. This usually has disastrous consequences for the afflicted and their families who are often suffering in silence and prayer. Thankfully this information is getting out there and some churches are looking into it and informing themselves. Sorry Tri, I'm with Skom on this one.
Oh LuLu with a heart...
And while the churches are a bit late for the overflow of help required, Rome summons the pedophile bishop Pell to help the new pope's council with all the pedophilia!
mmmmmmmmm

What a circle of deceit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Holy retreat 37,109
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Gods r Delusion x... 688,817
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Scientistalways 988,543
We do NOT need any walls! 2 hr Paul is dead 34
Harden and James....'the Beard Brothers' 3 hr Doctor REALITY 2
TRUMP OBAMA BUSH - Next Stage in a Big Con Game 3 hr Paul is dead 8
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 3 hr Paul is dead 13
More from around the web